TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Beautiful eggs. Thanks, TJ, and the Spriters. :-)

I have three of each now, and so I'm done. I like to leave one space open when I can.

Edited by Jennie

Aaaand got 3 of each, whew! laugh.gif The last one gave me some trouble, but all in all I thought it was fairly easy.

Thanks for those beautiful eggs TJ and Spriters, and THANK YOU for releasing them today and not on a sunday like the last time... xd.png

Caught a couple. I love these so far! Can't wait to see the hatchlings!

Less than forty minutes and I got my six, evenly matched thanks to AP placeholders. :3 Not too bad this month, but they are certainly going fast. With the placements it won't be surprising if the white ones end up with frost in the names, but I have no idea what the black ones will end up as, being between ember and fever.

Oh well, they're both very beautiful. <3 Can't wait until they hatch and we get to see some spriter names!

These eggs are beautiful! The icy egg reminds me of the movie Frozen. biggrin.gif

It's cool it came out today, because today is my sister's birthday. All I need now are the alpine ones. I just hope the ones I got don't refuse to breed with each other.

My internet connection is having a bad day. I'll just put the new release in the corner and deal with it later.

Thanks TJ and spriters, though. The eggs look awesome and I'm sure the hatchlings and dragons are going to look awesome as well.

An hour and a half later, the people in the biome have fallen to about half of what they were in the first few minutes. I left relatively early, so I assume there may have been more. That's actually pretty impressive.

1) Yay! New release! Thanks TJ & Spriters smile.gif

2) This eggs just AMAZING!!!

3) I LOVE new release time, much, much better for me!

I really like this new release time. biggrin.gif The eggs are pretty. I can't wait to see the adults.

Yay! Not sure how I feel about the new release time though. Midnight was... more convenient.

I'm in total agreement. If possible, bring back the midnight releases biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Gorgeous eggs! Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

Aaaawwww, many thanks! I hope this new release time is permanent, it suits me so well.....

I really like this new release time. biggrin.gif The eggs are pretty. I can't wait to see the adults.

I LOVE this better time smile.gif

Caught mine smile.gif

They're beautiful eggs.

Edit: But "cold" flames are actually red...

No... the cool/cold colours are blue, purple, and green. Red is considered a warm colour.

TJ's eggs always get sick, Razzy. They have special non-dying powers, though! xd.png

Well, managed to catch to of the Frosty ones so far. I hope to be able to catch one more Frosty and four Flaming Cold ones before the day ends for me. Luckily I've finally got 7 egg slots smile.gif

I like both egg sprites! I wonder how they'll turn out smile.gif I surely hope we'll see some of the egg details back on the hatchlings and the adults. That would be awesome!

So far I don't really have a problem with the new release time. Although I'm cooking dinner, I still managed to catch 2 of the new eggs already, so I think I don't really have anything to complain so far smile.gif

have fun hunting & catching everyone!

I'm finding this one much harder than last month. I have managed to get one of each, so it's not hopeless, but it does mean that I am spending a lot more time trying to get the eggs I want.

I just keep missing the five minute drops.

Every time I check the clock it's :x8 or :x2 and I keep forgetting to check the time again until ten minutes have passed. tongue.gif

Huh, weird. TJ's eggs are at 3d11h, have a ton of views and clicks, and still haven't hatched. Probably a glitch? Or possibly these eggs are going to be super hard to hatch. xd.png

Anyway, both eggs are very pretty! Can't wait to see what comes out.

Edited by arula

Huh, weird. TJ's eggs are at 3d11h, have a ton of views and clicks, and still haven't hatched. Probably a glitch? Or possibly these eggs are going to be super hard to hatch. xd.png

I was thinking the same. His haven't even started to crack. blink.gif

*admires her fog patches* These eggs are beautiful!