shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

Well, that got the ancient pokemon's attention. Being quite young herself, Keldeo had yet to learn to respect pokemon who were older than her. She was far too busy trying to but heads with them. A grin appeared on her face as she jumped up the mountain a bit more, her hooves scrambling on the rock before finding a perch to stand upon. She turned her nose up towards the top of the mountain, a large, arrogant smile fixed upon her face. "My name is Keldeo and I've come to challenge you!" She replied back, digging her hooves into the ground in anticipation. "Come down and fight me now! Unless you're a coward!"

((Testing new sprite.))

user posted image

Heatran swung her large head to a figure on a rock below her. She nearly tripped getting on that last rock. 'A new challenger? Never seen this type of pokemon before..' The challenger was new, probably from a far away region. Of course that didn't mean she was weak, but the fact that she was so small made her seem weak. Heatran would take it easy, although if the newbie gave her some trouble Heatran would up the difficulty.

"Are you here to stretch my legs, little girl?" Heatran swiveled to look at the noon sun, then turned back to the blue and white pony. This is going to be fast.. She nearly tripped and fell off the mountain just getting up here to challenge me. With that thought, Heatran jumped down to a nearby, larger rock that was close to Keldeo.

"Would you like to go to somewhere more plain? Or would you rather me fight you here?"

Edited by Razzyy

user posted image

"I'm not little!" Keldeo barked back immediately, stomping her hooves rather recklessly on the boulder she was standing on. Well, at least the Heatran had decided to fight her. That was better than having to egg her further into a battle. She snorted and threw her head, observing the Heatran rather arrogantly. "We don't need to go anywhere. I can fight you right here." With that, she decided to initiate the fight. Swiftly, she leapt up to another boulder higher than where the Heatran was standing and immediately used Double team. Several mirror images of her appeared in a wide circle surrounding the Heatran, each one balance on a rock. As a collective since the images could hardly move without their original owner, they began to charge up a Focus Blast to use on the lava pokemon. "All I care about is you fighting me!" She replied then unleashed the focus blast towards the Heatran.

user posted image

Keldeo had replied angrily, apparently her arrogance was large. Keldeo had initiated the fight by using Double Team and Focus Blast. Lets see. I'm at a major type disadvantage, but it doesn't seem to matter right now. I can easily find out the real image by.. She ended the thought by actually performing the move, Stone Edge. Several large stones and small stones arose from the ground, and each flew towards their assigned mirror image. Then, Heatran faced downwards toward the ground and unleashed a powerful Magma Storm. The fire swirled around her, and created a tornado-like shield around her. Nothing could see in, but she could see out.

Edited by Razzyy

user posted image

The pony quickly leapt away, narrowly avoiding the stones that pulverized her clones. Her hooves scrambled against the rocky surface of the mountain and she slid down several feet before managing to recover by jumping to a nearby boulder. Without skipping a beat, the young pokemon turned to the Heatran, only to find she was covered completely by fire. Despite the type advantage on her part, she wasn't reckless enough to charge headfirst into flames. That was stupid! With a frown, she turned around then bucked her hind legs up. From her hooves, two powerful blasts of water burst forth and converged together, creating a hydropump. Hopefully, the powerful water would combat the fire and allow the Heatran to be revealed, or even go a step beyond that and break through the fire. Of course, if it was actually magma, it would just cool it down and turn it into rock. That wouldn't be nearly as helpful. "Stop hiding and come fight me!" She yelled back, irritated the Heatran didn't seem to be charging headfirst into the fight like she was.

user posted image

Cresselia let out a long sigh and sank almost to the ground. At least he'd left - Darkrai didn't tend to cause too much havoc when he was on the move. And, as always, she would give chase. But not just now. She needed to retreat, maybe preen a little, before she had the heart to resume their dance.

"I apologize. I had an opportunity to catch him and I didn't." She muttered up at Azelf. "At least he won't be troubling your lake for a while. If he keeps his promises. He usually does, though I can't fathom why." She fell silent. She hasn't talked to Azelf much before. Actually, her job left little time for socialization at all. It had never bothered her since many of the legends didn't seem much inclined toward talking with her anyway, but there was the occasional awkward pause. One of which was happening now.

"I should keep going," she muttered. "No rest for the dream-giver. Would you like one of my feathers, in case he does return?"

(Please slow down '^^ if not, I'm cool with trying to catch up smile.gif Also, I might make Victini female)

user posted image

Yveltal's eyes glinted as she heard Articuno's advice. "Ha! Like Xerneas and Zygarde would even notice I'm missing from the region!" she chirped. "I say screw this region! I'm going to Unova!" Without waiting for a response from the ice bird, Yveltal changed her course to head for Unnova. Might as well have some fun.

user posted image

Victini looked down with glee. "There you are Jirachi!" he giggled, flying upside down for a split second before being right side up again. "None of the other legendaries want to play. They're all to busy being guardians right now. Anyway, would you care for a macaron?" He then offered a delicious treat to the wishing Pokemon. "They're quite delicious treat!"

user posted image

"I was just thinking about paying you a visit," The Jirachi exclaimed gleefully. For all his age and the wisdom he could have obtained in that time, he was remarkably childish in both his actions and mannerisms. "I was getting lonely and you're my only friend," He smiled, not dwelling on the subject of other friendships too long before plucking the treat from Victini's hand. It was true, Victini was the only one who came to visit him anymore. When he first started out, he had a lot of friends. But they all went away really fast. Victini was the only one who was able to stick around aside from other legendaries and Jirachi was too nervous to try and win their friendship. But Macaroons were on his mind now, not that. Having never tried one before, he sniffed the delicacy cautiously then nibbled on it. Immediately, a wide smile appeared on his face as he hugged the treat close to his chest. "Mmmm~" He exclaimed and quickly crammed the rest of the macaroon in his mouth. "That was amazing! Where did you ever find it? I've never heard of macaroons before!"

user posted image

The Hydro Pump collided with the storm of fire and magma. A large hissing sound could be heard up to half a mile away. A quarter of the fire had been doused and the magma had been turned to stone. The result was fire blazing under large chunks of stone, and a Heatran in the middle. Heatran stopped spraying her Magma Storm and used Stone Edge. The chunks of solid magma rose another few feet, and then suddenly launched itself against the wall behind Keldeo, not actually hitting Keldeo at all. Should scare her, if anything. .By now, the fire had gone away and Heatran stood there exposed, smirking. Heatran walked backwards a few steps, then watched intently, waiting for the challengers next move. "By the way, I never got your name."

((If I ever get too OP, tell me please.))

Edited by Razzyy

Azelf gave a slight nod to Darkrai as he left. He wouldn't be returning? Good. That would be one less problem for the pokemon of Lake Valor to face.

Although... Azelf hadn't really expected for Darkrai to just leave. He expected there to be a fight. Even if he would have lost, he expected to have at least convinced Darkrai that attacking the lakes wasn't a good idea. He wanted to avenge the Tangela, not just let Darkrai leave peacefully. It didn't seem right that the Pitch-Black pokemon could just leave to cause more nightmares elsewhere. Still, what could he do? He had told Darkrai to leave, and he had left. Would it be right to chase him after that?

If it meant that less pokemon would be harmed? Yes.

"I should keep going. No rest for the dream-giver. Would you like one of my feathers, in case he does return?"

"I would be honored to have one of your feather, Cresselia. Although..." Azelf paused for a second. Was this really what he wanted to do? Lately, the area around the lake had been peaceful, and if Darkrai really did intend to not return then it would be fine if he left. Azelf wasn't bound to one area- he was free to roam as he pleased, and often did. He just preferred to stay in the lake area most of the time. It had been awhile since he left, but now would be a fine time for a change of scenery. "Would you like my help in stopping Darkrai? I cannot just allow him to leave peacefully after what he did."

user posted image

Not realizing the attack had no intent of hitting her, Keldeo leapt up the mountain. Her hooves scrambling across the rock until she managed to find a boulder to stand on, but not before knocking lose several pounds of rock in her attempt to reach higher ground. She turned and looked back at the Heatran, using yet another Double Team to confuse the Heatran and decrease her accuracy. In this battle, her speed would be her best advantage. "My name is Keldeo!" She bellowed back as a closing ball formed in front of her mouth and she hurled the focus blast at the Heatran. "And… I'm a Sword of Justice!" Okay, so technically that wasn't true. Actually, it wasn't true at all. She hadn't even continued her training after the leader of the group left but instead was out and about trying to prove her worth by challenging every other pokemon she saw. But in her eyes, she was a Sword of Justice in everything but name and that was only because the rest of them refused to accept her. Well, she accepted herself and that was good enough for her. "So start taking me seriously!"

user posted image

Heatran had expected an outburst from the young pokemon, but not the double team and focus blast again. She narrowly dodged most of the focus blasts by leaping into the air at the last moment, although one had nicked her leg. Her lag stung and would be sluggish for the next few moments."If you are one of the Sword of Justice, fight me with your sacred Sword. Are you scared, Keldeo?" The last four words had intended to be icy cold, yet they sounded murderous. Perhaps I need to stop putting up this fake personality. I can barely keep it together.. Suddenly, the metal on Heatrans body glowed white, the beginning of Flash Cannon. A random disc in one of the tunnels gave this power to be, lets see if I practiced enough with it. She opened her jaw and a ball of what-seemed-to-be steel appeared. It grew in size, and then it lashed forwards, toward the Keldeo. If this went as planned, it'd surely hurt Keldeo, or even better, make her stop battling. Heatran would probably hit every single mirror image, let alone Keldeo. Unless something went wrong and the clones disappeared in a split second.

user posted image

The comment caught the pony off guard and she stared at Heatran in surprise. That was… Err…. "Fine!" She snapped, glaring at the Heatran. From her spot above the fire pokemon, she lunged forward and ran down the mountain side towards the Heatran. Her clones did the same, mimicking her actions but coming at Heatran, nonetheless. Even as the magma pokemon began powering up an attack, she leapt up into the air and bared her horn. While she couldn't actually preform Sacred Sword, using her horn as if it was her sword was what she could and would do in any situation that called for it. So she met the steel ball head on, charging directly into it with her horn.

Oh, how arrogant she was.

The attack immediately sent her flying backwards, thought he damage was buffered thanks to her natural abilities. She slammed into the mountain side on a patch of especially lose rocks and immediately began sliding down the side of the mountain as all of her clones disappeared. Soot covered her entire body as she fumbled in the rocky avalanche starting to form, trying to free herself. She was nowhere near done fighting, even if she had run face first into the last attack. She was far too stubborn to give up on just one attack. Finally, several tens of feet down the mountain, she managed to latch onto a large, flat boulder and hang on for dear life as the rest of the rocks tumbled down the mountain around her. Wheezing, she slowly climbed to her feet and glared up at the Heatran, fury filling her eyes. "I'm not scared!" She roared up and quickly turned around, launching another hydro pump from her hooves at the Heatran. "I'm a Sword of Justice and I'm going to win!"

user posted image

No! No, no, no! She wasn't supposed to do that! Heatran was sincerely concerned now. She didn't see the hydro pump until the last second, and then it was too late. It hit Heatran head on, pushing her back a few feet. A quiet hiss-ing sound occurred, but Heatran was too busy replaying the scene where Keldeo nearly fell off the cliff. "How arrogant and foolish are you? You nearly killed yourself right then!" The lava dome pokemon had moved out of the way of the hydro pump by now, and it was uselessly hitting a cliff face. She is angry, and I suppose one of us have to win for her to stop. Heatran was about to unleash a flurry of attacks to the now black pony. She started with a simple magma storm aimed right at the pokemon. She charged up flash cannon, and shot to the left of her incase she tried to dodge. Finally, she willed iron head, and her metals turned a glossy white, and walked forward to stop the Keldeo from advancing any farther from her tiny spot.

Edited by Razzyy

user posted image

"Yeah," Keldeo replied, lowering her hind legs back down to the ground and snorting backwards at the Heatran. "But I didn't," She added in a rather snarky tone before jumping up and turning in midair to face Heatran again. She snorted and tried to dodge around the first attack to the left, only to be forced back into place by the sudden appearance of the Flash canon. Before she could try moving to the right, the Magma storm struck and swirled up, around her body in a torrent of angry fire. She wasn't very easily able to see out at the advancing Heatran but instead began kicking water out of her hooves, trying to dispel the fire. When the Maelstrom raged on despite the water, she lowered her hooves back down to the ground. It was no good. But she had to get out somehow. Well, she was a water type. And they were flames. It was going to hurt but it was her only shot. With a grunt, she backed up as far as she could until her tail was singed on the flames behind her, then suddenly charged forward. She closed her eyes as she leapt out of the swirling fire storm, the flames burning her entire body and even setting the ends of her mane and tail on fire. She hit the ground hard and rolled across the mountain, loosing even more footing as she did so before coming to rest on a flat surface nearby. After a second, she slowly moved her hooves and struggled to stand, her stubbornness wining out despite the terrible pain and the burns covering her entire body. She was standing right on the edge of the cliff once again but hardly noticed it's presence in the middle of the battle. "I'm not done yet!" She yelled as she launched a Focus Blast at the Heatran before her front legs cave out and she collapsed forwards onto her knees.

"Yes." Latias replied to her brother, "This area seems suitable for a momentary pause in our search. But we should continue onward posthaste."

She had to admit she was tired, they had being flying for hours on end, searching everywhere for another Soul Dew. She could use a rest, but they could not afford much of one. They had to find this, they simply had to.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

The focus blast hit Heatran head on, but Iron Head deduced some damage. An explosion of smoke occurred when the focus blast actually hit Heatran while using iron head. She was blinded for at least a minute. When the smoke cleared, Keldeo was collapsed on a cliff, that looked pretty unstable. "I've got to end this while she can stay awake." She willed iron head to disperse, and walked over, carefully, to the damaged pony. Heatran bite down on Keldoes tail like a cat, and placed Keldeo on her back. I hope Keldeo doesn't jump off and want to continue the battle, especially in this spot. The cliff could collapse at any second, dooming them both. Heatran placed a foot back onto stable land, almost quizzically. It was safe. She moved the rest of her body onto the safe part and waited a minute. The adrenaline from the battle still rushed through her veins. She began walking to the nearest tunnel, as the leaping back to her nest thing wouldn't be wise or safe.

user posted image

Keldeo wasn't down for the count and certainly not ready to give up yet. She wasn't going to give up until she had fainted. Grunting but struggling to fight all the same, she jumped off of Heatran's back and stumbled across the rocks, struggling to move around on them now that she was injured. She teetered dangerously then opened her mouth and fired off another Focus Blast. "This fight isn't over!" She roared, squinting through the soot and her burns. "I'm going to win!"

user posted image

Latios nodded to his sister, and dived down towards the island. The wind rushed through his feathers, but the chill didn't bother him. He pulled up and landed delicately on the ground. He felt relieved that he could finally stop flying for a moment, but they couldn't stop for very long. Could they? He gazed up at the sun. They maybe had another hour before the sun set. If they stopped now, they could wake up early the next morning and make it to Victory Road before noon. Latios didn't want to stop, but they had to sleep sometime. He worried about his sister, and whether or not she was pushing herself too hard. It was silly, of course- Latias could handle herself- but that didn't stop him.

"Perhaps we should stop here for the night?" Latios asked, plucking an oran berry from a nearby bush and swallowing it. Latias wanted to continue on, and Latios would follow her if she refused to stay, but it wouldn't hurt to make the suggestion.

user posted image

"One very determined brat.. I've had enough of you. I try to help you, I open my heart, and you still want to die." Heatran nearly lost it and destroyed Keldeo, but something stopped her from doing so. And she didn't know what. Perhaps I should just knock her unconscious.. Then the focus blast hit her. It knocked her back and into the straight face of the mountain. Heatran hadn't been expecting it at all, and thats why she was hurt so much. Her leg had just stopped stinging and being slow, and now she had blaring pain in her back and another leg. She summoned whatever will and strength she had left, and released a weak magma storm. Although the summoning and use of magma storm normally didn't affect Heatran at all, she felt it now and had to prop her back legs against the wall to stop herself from crashing again.

Edited by Razzyy

user posted image

"I want to win!" Keldeo yelled back but her legs were shaking from the effort of just standing upright. She wheezed and tried to move aside from the blast but ended up crashing to the side instead. The weakened magma storm skimmed her side, knocking her further backwards onto an especially loose path of rocks. She stumbled briefly then fell to the ground and slammed her head on the rocks. Whining now, she tried to stand again, shifting the rocks under her and causing several of them to fall of the nearby cliff nearby. Unaware of the peril, she continued to try to stand so she could keep fighting. "I… am a Sword of Justice. I will not... lose!"

Meloetta squealed and jumped out into the sunlight. It had found her flower grove. She danced in a little circle and picked a few pretty blue orchids.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She gushed to the strange metal golem.

She started picking flowers of all sizes and color, but stopped after but a moment, realizing that the stranger was simply standing there.

"Do- do you want to help?" She asked it.

((Heatran is PO'd.))

user posted image

"And I'm Heatran, defender of Sinnoh, guardian of Stark, and protector of Pokemon. You should've been destroyed when I had the chance!" It seemed like lava was pouring out of Heatrans ears. She was beyond furious, this fake sword of justice member had caused enough trouble. Power was flowing back into her. She was ready. The process began again, the familiar glowing of metals, and the glowing ball of steel. She released the Flash Cannon onto the Keldeo. After that process she unleashed a swirling flamethrower known as Magma Storm. Her head begun to glow as her Iron Head was willed forward. It was time to end this.

user posted image

Keldeo was immediately thrown back by the first attack and teetered dangerously on the edge. The stones around her began to roll off the side of the cliff. For the first time, Keldeo started to realize exactly how much danger she was in. She turned forward again, opening her mouth to speak. She had realized her fault and really wished she had taken up the offer to relocate to a flat area. That was when the second attack struck.

The Magma Storm sent her flying right off the edge, the fire enveloping her entire body. Her hooves didn't even have time to attempt to hold onto the edge of the ledge but even if she was given the opportunity, it probably wouldn't have done much. She did have hooves, after all. They weren't very good at grabbing and gripping. Wrapped in the middle of a swirling vortex, she began to rapidly fall towards the rocks forty or so feet below. Ash and fire filled her lungs and she wheezed, obviously pained by the attack. The Iron Head wasn't even necessary. Right before she struck the ground, Keldeo managed to salvage her situation slightly. A fast-thinking hydropump launched from her legs helped slow her fall just enough to avoid dying. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt. She crumbled against the rocks, the flames from the Magma Storm dispersing quickly on impact. Her eyes were squeezed shut in obvious pain as she twitched, struggling to move. She... She had lost. She had actually lost.

Edited by pudding

user posted image

Articuno stopped herself and began to hover in mid-air. Yveltal had already sped away from Articuno, not even bothering to glance back. The ice avian wasn't exactly upset by this, nor was she pleased. Yveltal could do whatever she felt like, Articuno didn't care. She was just going where the north wind took her. If the dark type ever wanted the ice type's company, she would find her. After all, news of Articuno's whereabouts wasn't exactly confidential. She did nothing to conceal her location. In fact, she purposely let her presence be heard of so she could achieve some company. Articuno met wondrous creatures in the world beyond Kanto. Why she ever thought staying in that damp cave of her's for an eternity was a good idea was beyond her. Freedom was much more to her tastes than confinement in a lonely cave. Blinking at Yveltal's departure, Articuno simply shook her head and flew onward, not caring what region she was heading to, nor who she would encounter.

user posted image

Darkrai didn't know how far he had ran. He was far away from Valor Lake, that was for sure, but where he was exactly was unknown to him. Cresselia wasn't in sight, which was good. That meant he could rest for bit. Slowing down, Darkrai halted beneath a large pine tree. The leaves hanging overhead concealed his dark form with only his twinkling blue eyes giving away his location. No harsh breathing came out of him and no sweat poured from his sides. Not a single sign of Darkrai becoming tired appeared beyond the dropping of his eyelids. He had ran for centuries upon centuries. He was use to traveling so far in such a short amount of time.

Darkrai leaned against the pine tree's truck, the bark brushing against his dark frame. Pain etched into this back, but Darkrai paid it no heed. His mind was too constricted with thoughts for him to care about such a trivial matter. So many years had passed and Cresselia was still on his tail. Darkrai understood that he could not control his powers and he needed someone to stop them, no, him from hurting those around him. Unfortunately, it seemed Cresselia was the one to fill those shoes. Did she not understand that he didn't want to harm people? Did she seriously think he enjoyed being so dangerous? Why couldn't she understand that he just needed someone to stop him? Someone to make sure he did the right thing.

Stopping me doesn't mean she can shove me on that island like an animal. I'm not some toy she can play with and throw away when she pleases!

Writhing in silent rage, Darkrai remained hidden in the shadows, his blue eyes quivering with cold and unforgiving anger.

user posted image

Registeel turned to look at the intruder. She was a rather confusing specimen. Had she not already given Registeel an order? It wasn't going to easily forgot such a command. Maybe she didn't understand how Registeel computed her command. Perhaps she was one of those people who decided the best way to get their point through to it was by shouting the same command over and over again. Boy, were those kind of people annoying. It wasn't like Registeel was deaf, it heard them the first time.

"Repetition of command not required," Registeel said flatly. "Current mission is unchanged." Silently, Registeel marched forward. Its long metal arms extended towards a nearby flower. The golem walked slowly to its target and, once within reach, halted and bent down to pick it up. It was quite a silly sight. Registeel's stubby legs were not meant for bending, but, nevertheless, Registeel proceeded to do so. With a harsh tug, Registeel ripped the flower out of the ground, roots and all. With dirt falling from the plucked flower, Registeel returned to the intruder and handed her what it had collected.

"Is the quality of the product of high enough percentage?" Registeel asked as it waited for the intruder to comment on its work.

Edited by Doctortear