shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

"Berries!" Jirachi exclaimed with a wide smile. His eyes sparkled with glee and his entire body began to wiggle as he carried on his chant. "Berries, berries!" He quickly flew closer to Victini, shortening the gap between them until there was little more than an inch between them. He pressed his hands to his cheeks, squishing his face slightly. "I wanna eat berries!" He smiled gleefully at the Victini. The berries that grew on the mountain were bitter or sour. He wanted to eat sweet things or spicy things! Anything but bitter and sour. "Please, Victini!" He begged. "I want to eat berries!"

user posted image

Shaymin nodded, uncertainty still filling her features. Even though she had said she was going, the doubt lingered. And, even though the question was addressed to Lucario, she decided to answer it as well. "I can fly," she whispered, moving towards the Lucario. "Sort of. Only in the day. But I need a certain type of flower."

((I'll post as Suicune and Keldeo in a moment.))

user posted image

Cresselia huffed. "Don't exaggerate, now. It is really quite difficult to ignore you when you are talking. I simply don't agree with most of the nonsense spewing out of your mouth." She paused, glancing at the unknown Pokemon. They was here to talk things out like civilized people, were they not? But then, the insults were almost a formality at this point, and there was no point in being polite if Darkrai did not plan to reciprocate. Rising off the ground, she shook a few flecks of dust off her wings and headed south.

The volcano was quite beautiful. Most of Sinnoh was beautiful, really, but she rarely had the time to stop and appreciate it. It suddenly occurred to her that she could just attack now, strike when Darkrai expected it less, and have it - all of it - over with. Even without a purpose, there had to be so many things to do in this beautiful world. But then, as she settled into the little clearing Darkrai had chosen, she realized he had planned for that. She filled up the entire space, and if he bolted she would have to demolish quite a number of trees to get to him. She couldn't help but smile - he was thinking, at least. A worthy opponent.

There was a bit of a pause. "Who was that?" Cresselia decided to ask, figuring it was a safe enough place to start. "Not someone native to our region, I believe. I've - we've both seen the majority of those on our journeys." She let the implications of that statement hang in the air for a second, then continued. "Am I to believe this healing had no ulterior motives? That would certainly be new."

user posted image

Darkrai found himself relaxing the slightest as Cresselia came into view. Her annoying chatter was enough to make Darkrai want to rip out his hair, but it was familiar and even soothing if Darkrai thought about it carefully. It was good to see she listened to him for once in her pathetic life. He could see by the look on her face that she had planned to attack him. The smirk on her face was quite irritating. Did she seriously think he'd leave talk to her out in the open? What a fool. He was no idiot, he knew better than to trust than his pretty counterpart. No matter how gentle or calm her voice and appearance may seem, Darkrai knew just how untrustworthy she was.

"Her name is Keldeo," Darkrai explained as Cresselia asked for the pony's name. "You are correct, she is not of this region. I know not of where she comes from, as she had fainted before I could inquire on the matter." Cresselia's hint of an insult was ignored by Darkrai, but the mentioning of this being the first time Darkrai ever tried to help someone enraged him. A blaze of anger entered his eye at the comment, but it faded just as quickly as it came, leaving nothing behind but the usual calmness in his blue eye.

"It is actually not new for me to attempt to help someone without expecting something in return," Darkrai chided coolly. "Had you not been so blind and paid attention these few past centuries, you might of known that." Okay, perhaps that wasn't the best start to a conversation. Already Cresselia had edged Darkrai on, leading him to insult her perspective on the situation, but, he supposed it was better than them both just blindly fighting each other.

I'm not sure how long this will last before we're at each other's necks. Maybe this was a bad idea. I don't think Cresselia can get any sense of logic through that thick skull of hers. I could just be wasting my time in thinking I can get through to her.

Edited by Doctortear

Meloetta giggled again at the robot's silly attempt at picking flowers. She decided it knew how, and just needed to figure out how to be gentle, so she went about picking them herself. Here was a pretty yellow tulip, and there a white daisy, and there some daffodils of all sorts of colors! She gleefully hopped about, picking so many flowers she wasn't sure what she would do with them all. then she noticed the robot about to pick one. I was big and all shimmery in the light. It was one of the prettiest flowers she'd ever seen. And the robot still hadn't figured out how to be gentle.

"Wait!" She called, trying not to startle it too much, "Let me get that one, okay? You haven't quite got the hang of this yet, and that one is really pretty."

She hoped she didn't upset it, but she really wanted the flower.

user posted image

"Wait!"

Registeel halted itself as soon as the stranger spoke up. It stood completely still as though it had become petrified and turned into a statue. Its entire body seemed to go into shock with not a single movement being made. It listened to the female's explanation, but did not move. It contemplated the stranger's words, trying to understand what she meant. Did it do a unsatisfying job? Had it failed its objective, leading to the female declaring it was not "gentle" enough to continue with the mission. In all honesty, Registeel was not paying attention to what it was picking. It just plucked what it could and kept whatever it deemed to be of good quality in its arms. So far, not a single flower dangled flower dangled from Registeel's metallic arms. It had noticed the flower it was attempting to pick was different from the others, but didn't exactly understand how it was "pretty". What the word "pretty" even meant was beyond Registeel's grasp. Perhaps it meant that it was attractive to the female. Of course, the only attraction Registeel had been informed of was that between two of opposite genders in order to create more squabbling pokemon to find attraction in even more pokemon to have yet even more offspring. Of this stranger had found a mate in the flower, then Registeel had no idea. Pretty things were weird.

"Complying," Registeel stated as it lifted itself upwards and waddled away from the female. It supposed it would try to go somewhere else in the mean time. It had been told it was rude to run into two people who were attracted to one other. Registeel had learned that the hard way. It had stumbled upon to pokemon of opposite genders cooing to one another. Least to say, the female jumped on Registeel, pushed him over, and pounded on his face for about a day or do. The entire time Registeel tried to explain to her that her futile attempts of hurting it were only making her knuckles bleed. That had made her hit harder which lead to her howling with pain. It took three other pokemon to rip her off of Registeel. Shaking the memory away, Registeel turned its back to the stranger and observed a Butterfree flutter in the air. It was a calming sight and provided Registeel with the activity of examination, something it did very well.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

One hoof, then another. Slowly, Keldeo's feet began to find their placing on the rocky ground as she stirred. Without her usual gusto, she slowly rose to her feet, shaking her head as she did so. Had she fallen asleep? She couldn't remember much following her plummet off the side of the mountain. The events suddenly came rushing back to the pony and she stiffened in shock as she remembered the fight. Then, slowly, she began to shake. She lost. She had actually lost. For the first time, she had lost a fight. It felt absolutely awful. She was supposed to be the strongest? How could she be the strongest if she was beaten?

"No," Keldeo muttered, shaking her head as she stared at the ash-covered ground. She stomped a hoof, kicking up a small cloud of ash. "I didn't lose," She added, looking towards the top of the mountain. "This fight isn't over! I just need to heal and then…" At this point, Keldeo seemed to notice the complete lack of pain and injury. She stopped short and did a quick circle, examining her hindquarters for burns or scrapes. There was nothing there! How on Earth was that possible? She didn't know any healing moves and she had been very injured when she fell. So if she didn't do it, who had? Heatran was momentarily forgotten as she turned in a circle again, her tail flicking from side to the side. "Hello?" She called out, hoping whoever had helped her was still there. "Did somebody here heal me?"

user posted image

Cresselia flinched. "Blind". It seemed to be one of Darkrai's favourite insults these days. There was nothing blind about making choices and standing by them. And it wasn't as if she never thought it through, as if she simply followed the creator's will without question - she had had hundreds of years to contemplate it, after all, and it was no coincidence that she has not changed her mind. And Darkrai seemed to think she spent that time hating him and telling other people to hate him.

She sighed. Perhaps this had been a bad idea. Darkrai always made his speeches about finding another solution - but now that it was happening, he was being unreasonable. Then again, dealing with him was her job, and this passive-aggressive conversation was still somewhat more pleasant than having screaming matches above cities and mountains. "I can hardly be expected to know everything you've done," she said dryly. "My abilities only allow me to detect your corruption, not your kind deeds. And it's you who flees into the shadows whenever you see me approaching. Clearly you don't want me to know your activities, and yet you expect me to?" It was still a little surreal imagining Darkrai helping people, even though she had witnessed it just minutes ago. In either case, playing along meant he'd stay here - and that he wouldn't hurt anyone else in the meantime. She coughed lightly, trying to remember what she had planned to say. Had she planned anything? "What do you propose, then? As a solution. I cannot - "

She paused and tilted her head, having heard a voice. Was someone nearby? It did not sound like Heatran, if she recalled her encounters with the magma legendary correctly, and she hadn't seen anyone else in the region except - Keldeo. "Oh. Sounds like she's doing alright." She looked thoughtfully back at Darkrai. If this was a plot, it was very long and drawn-out. "Are you going to talk to her? You did always want recognition."

Lucario frowned slightlyand glanced behind herself. Nope. No wings. She shrugged apologetically and smiled weakly. My apologies, but I cannot fly. Shaymin is able to fly, but for obvious reasons she cannot carry any of us. she admitted. They would have to travel on foot, then. She was unsure about the others, but trekking all the way to Hoenn would take about a day for her. Lucario were notorious for havibg both speed and incredible endurance. She could go days without stopping if needed.

user posted image

Oddly enough, Cresselia's flinching was not as satisfying as Darkrai thought it would be. He had expected to feel a rush of satisfaction. He had manage to make Cresselia realize that his words were correct, that his insult actually meant something. But yet, all he felt was a dull tingle, a shiver of pride trying to act as though a great deed had been accomplished. It was pathetic how much Darkrai no longer enjoyed his winnings over Cresselia. When they were young, every time a battle was one, he could feel his chest swell with delight and he'd boast greatly about his accomplishment. Now, every battle won felt in ill-manner, as though he had just wasted his time. Most of the activities Darkrai conducted in felt like a waste of time. He rarely felt joy when he defeated Cresselia and, in fact, felt the smallest tingle of pleasure whenever he saw her. Although he would not admit it, Darkrai craved interaction and Cresselia was the only one lately who would provide such a feat. Seeing her meant that Darkrai wouldn't have to be alone and that's what made him content, even if the company he gained was a screaming narcissistic female who wanted nothing more than to chain him away from the rest of the world.

As Cresselia began to speak, Darkrai gave her an icy glare. Nothing but contempt filled his eye and he almost felt shameful to have allowed Cresselia to speak with him. Cresselia's excuses were just sad. Darkrai had mentally picked them over before and found faults in every single argument. Honestly, it was as though Cresselia was trying to fight with him. The entire speech was woeful, and almost brought a snarky comment out of Darkrai. Then, Darkrai heard a voice, a familiar voice that belonged to none other than Keldeo. Cresselia must of heard it to as she suddenly suggested he should go out and talk to the equine. Darkrai was taken aback. A small huff of disbelief escaped him and he backed away ever slightly. He wasn't use to talking to people, let alone strangers, and Cresselia had never once in her life acknowledged that he wanted recognition.

"Well, I..." Darkrai began before he drifted off into silence. He would of blushed if the situation was of greater magnitude. His former cold shell was beginning shed for a more gentle and even shy part of Darkrai. He rubbed his arm uneasily and pressed his head timidly against the red spikes gathering around his neck. He did not know if this was the first time he had shown his shyer side to Cresselia, but it was a matter of which he was thinking up. She had seen him dubious before, but most likely not as nervously as he was acting now.

"I'm... not good with people," he whispered quietly his blue eye not daring to dart up to Cresselia. For a second, maybe even half of second, Darkrai stayed his shy self, gripping onto her arm more tightly and his voice quivering with anxiousness. Suddenly, a shadow fell about him and his mindset changed once more. He let go off his softer side, his eye shot up, and his head lifted up.

"Besides, how can I trust you not to attack me?" Darkrai said, losing every ounce of nervousness in him. "I could see it in your eyes that you planning to attack me. How can I be so sure you won't take advantage of me now?"

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

When had it last emerged from its resting place? Zapdos didn't recall, blinking its eyes slowly and rising to its taloned feet. The electric bird stretched out massive and heavy wings, bolts of its power jumping along its feathers. Taking to the skies with thunderous wing beats, it circled above its resting grounds before widening its path to examine the homes of its siblings. Both were quiet.

While Zapdos was, by all means, not on loving terms with its siblings, a faint thought of curiosity and concern flickered through the avian's mind. What might have called its siblings to leave their homes? And, what of Lugia? It was harder to see to the very depths of the ocean where Lugia ruled and so, Zapdos had no way of knowing if the sea-beast still slumbered or was absent like Articuno and Moltres. Something in the wind made Zapdos feel as if something were changed, unbalanced perhaps. This caused its mind to be split between taking advantage of its siblings' absence to claim their islands as its own or to try and find where the two had gone.

Looping the islands once more, Zapdos chose to fly off, intending to search Kanto and Johto for its siblings. Surely, they would have not strayed far from their homes?

~~~~

user posted image

"Brother? Oh Brother? Please, come out to play with me!" Mesprit looked around the empty cave that was Aself's home, finding the blue lake guardian absent. "Brother! Where have you gone?" Leaving Aself's domain, Mesprit hurried to Uxie's lake in the North, wondering where her brother had gone. Had Arceus called him away for something? But, then, if that were the case, wouldn't Arceus have called all three of them?

Traveling to Lake Acuity wasn't a terribly long trip for Mesprit, however, it did take a bit of time. Flying over the land, she watched as grassland yielded to forest, forest to flower fields, fields to mountainous region. Then, all of that yielded to the rule of snow and cold. Finally, Mesprit reached Uxie's lake, starting to call for her sibling. "Uxie! Come play with me, please! Aself is not at his lake and I'm quite bored!"

[[i don't know if Uxie was given a gender or where it was last at. Plus, I'm leaving Zapdos ungendered with no preference for either set of terms.]]

((I'm busy sorry, gonna post as Cresselia soon. Also I never actually started with Uxie, so it's fine uvu ))

user posted image

Uxie opened her eyes - then closed them. She had been sleeping. It had been rather uneventful near Lake Acuity recently, and she thought she might settle down and catch up on her sleep. Fortunately, she hadn't met anyone's eye. Even the Magikarp had their memories.

The lake rippled, then Uxie rose out of it, dripping icy droplets of water. "Ah, hello. I was asleep. Sorry about that." She smiled at her sister. "I'm not sure how entertaining I am, but what do you want to do?"

user posted image

Taking her sister's hands, Mesprit began to twirl about, likely dragging Uxie along unless the spirit of Wisdom pulled her hands free. "Oh! We can play games with the local Pokémon! Maybe tag or keep-away!" The Emotion spirit stopped twirling, tails curling gently around her body as she thought further. Mesprit's pink eyes widened, a spark gleaming with a tad bit of mischief. "What if we pestered the grumpy Pokémon? They're always so mean to me and they never want to play!"

She took to circling Uxie's cave, always the most restless of the siblings. "But then, most of the local Pokémon can't keep up with us and then that gets boring. No one likes being incapable of playing with someone of a different strength. If only Azelf was here! Then we three could play by ourselves!" Mesprit came to a halt, shaking her head. "Do you know where are brother has gone? I thought Arceus might have called him away but then, would we have been left behind?"

user posted image

Therian forme was much better for Landorus. He could still fly, but this body let him run faster and experience a new view of life. Today, the beast was running across a field in Unova. Everything was peaceful here, at least for right now. His brothers were still asleep since their last episode on that one island, but Landorus decided to stay awake. Landorus was enjoying this peace. Everyone seemed to think of him as a monster or mean, but he was really a gentle giant. He only was strict and mean when he had to deal with his siblings.

Landorus continued running through that field and ending up on a dirt road. He was sitting there waiting for the local bidoof to pass through. The last bidoof, probably the youngest, tripped and fell onto the rough floor. Landorus swung his tail around and carefully helped the youngster out. It chirped in thanks and ran off. Such a beautiful land, somethings bound to come and destroy it now.

user posted image

Uxie tilted her head and frowned, not bothering to face her sister as she spun. "Come on, Mesprit. You know how dangerous your teasing can be." All three of them had inherent... protections, of a sort. Eye contact had never been an issue for Uxie, with her ability to know and understand everything around her, and few would dare to hurt Azelf. With Mesprit's need for interaction, though, hers was almost a curse. Her sister had moved on already, but she felt it important to remind her whenever she could. They had come into this world to bestow their gifts, not take them away. "As for Azelf, I wouldn't know. Maybe he's found something he wants to do. You know how he is with that - I wouldn't worry." She smiled, more to herself than anything.

user posted image

Cresselia was about to make a comment about how oh, but you're perfectly fine torturing them with your nightmares, are you going to explain that when she actually saw his expression. She choked on her words and coughed again, this time surprised. That seemed too genuine to be fake. And as awful as he was sometimes, Darkrai had never been a manipulator. She would have caught something by now if he was. The moment passed and he was glaring again, and Cresselia was almost relieved. It made her job easier.

"Please. I just used Lunar Dance. Attacking you right now would be a horrible plan, not to mention likely cut off all possibility of future negotiations," Cresselia responded, suddenly feeling very tired - and not from the healing. Everything she'd told herself not to think about was coming back now, all at once. "Don't kid yourself. You are by no means a perfect judge of my behaviours."

((Moltres is going to have to ditch Deoxys now I guess...))

user posted image

Moltres flew away from the coast of Hoenn, glad to leave the flirtatious Deoxys behind her. She didn't particularly care where she was going; the legendary chose to ride the winds and see where they took her. Though returning home seemed wise due to her still-weakened state, the fire bird wasn't quite ready to go back. Why not adventure a bit while I'm away? she though as she dodged the blue waves. I never get out anymore... Plus this is too good of an opportunity to make some friends other than my siblings.

user posted image

Darkrai narrowed his eye at Cresselia's comment. There was a sense of truth in her words. She seemed to be rather tired and not willing to spring into action. Darkrai, already having a time advantage over Cresselia, was also fully awake and fit for a fight. He could easily beat her at the moment. The thought of attacking her crossed Darkrai's mind for a split second. If he attacked her now and gave her some critical injuries, she wouldn't be able to follow his path for days, perhaps even weeks or months. It would allow Darkrai to receive some peace and quiet for once at the price of Cresselia being raving mad when she found him. However, instead of conducting his idea, Darkrai simply let it slip out of his mind. He didn't have the audacity to commit such an act. Besides, Cresselia didn't have any reason, according to Darkrai, to attack him in such a poor state.

"Nor are you a perfect judge of my conduct," Darkrai hissed darkly to Cresselia. He stayed still for a moment, considering if he should add another comment. He decided otherwise. Melting into the shadows, Darkrai removed himself from the clearing and brushed through the forest, not making a single sound as he made his way to Keldeo. Sure enough, the pony was glancing about, as though looking for someone. Instead of speaking, Darkrai simply watched her from the edge of the forest. Still being rather shy, Darkrai kept to himself. If she looked hard enough, she'd see his form faintly in the darkness of the forest. She'd find him soon enough.

user posted image

Mesprit folded her arms and huffed, looking indignant. "It's not my fault they don't know how to take a joke and then act so mean to me...," she mumbled. Then she was back to her usual demeanor, idly flipping forwards and backwards for a moment. Halting again, she looked at her sister as Uxie expressed her ease about Azelf not being present. "That is true but, I don't understand how he can focus on one thing for so long! Doesn't he get bored?" Mesprit had to be notorious for constantly changing her attention from one project or course of action to the next as soon as she lost interest. She couldn't help it though; it was part of her expressive nature. Thus why Uxie was frequently reminding her of things that were more important.

~~~~

user posted image

It had been searching for some time now, fruitless in the endeavor to find its siblings. Zapdos grew frustrated about this. Where had Moltres and Articuno gone exactly? A better question was why did they leave? Shocks of electricity jumped from its feathers and into the thick clouds that surrounded it. In passing, Zapdos had flown over a decaying forest and, despite its initial opinion to leave it be, it chose to invoke a few thunderclouds to mingle with rain clouds, causing the two to mix into a storm for the purpose of refreshing the land. At least, that was the intent. Zapdos had no true control over weather but, the chaos of electricity would surely prompt wet weather.

Done with that and leaving the storm to live its own natural lifespan, the yellow and black bird continued on. It headed west towards Hoenn, making the decision to examine the other regions for its siblings.

[[i hope I didn't overstep any bounds. Let me know and I'll get it fixed when I can or delete it entirely. I have to leave so this is as much writing as I could get in |D]]

"Alright then. We have to walk. Or run. I won't be able to carry both Shaymin and Celebi while still keeping a free hand to fight, so you need to carry one of them." Mewtwo floated idly off the ground while waiting for Lucario's answer. "I think I should carry Celebi. If anything goes wrong, I can fight from a distance. And we cant't risk the already unconscious Celebi getting hurt even more." With his psychic powers, he lifted up the bag he had brought the Oran berries for Celebi in earlier and moved it towards himself. Grabbing it, he punched a tree, sending berries tumbling down. Before hitting the ground, they stopped and floated back up. Mewtwo opened the bag and the berries flew in. "I've got food for the journey. Although water may be a problem..."

Keldeo spun around one more time. No, she couldn't see anyone that would've helped her. Her tongue clicked in annoyance as she looked up towards the mountain. Well, she knew where she had to go. She swiftly moved back towards the cliff she had fallen from and leapt up. Her hooves scratched at the rocks as she managed to find a foothold. She wasn't exactly a Deerling but she had some balance. Her eyes scanned the cliff before she jumped again, finding a ledge further up. She wasn't done yet! She'd find heatran and win for sure this time. She never lost, never!

user posted image

Apparently Keldeo wasn't as intelligent as Darkrai thought she was. If she really wanted to find who healed her, she'd make a bigger investigation than just walking around in a circle. Wasn't she the least bit curious as to who helped her? Apparently not for she soon turned away from the forest and leaped back onto the mountain. Darkrai could see the clear glint of determination in her eyes. For a moment, the Pitch-Black pokemon was confused as to what it meant. A second later, her realized what Keldeo was planning to do and became baffled. Was she seriously going to try and challenge Heatran again? The Lava Dome pokemon, although harmed, had probably spared Keldeo's life. If the arrogant pony claimed the wish to fight once more, then she would surely perish. Heatran was not known to take threats idly. She'd fight to the death if she had to.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Darkrai called to Keldeo coolly, making his voice loud enough for her to hear, but not so loud that it was overwhelming. He kept to his spot, unmoving. For a moment, he thought he should move, least Keldeo ignored him. The thought was quickly dismissed. If she was too dull to bother to listen to him, then he didn't want to mess with her. Cresselia would probably laugh at him if he came back and said Keldeo ignored him, but he didn't care. He could make that wretch shut her ugly mouth if he wanted to. Looking up expectantly at Keldeo, Darkrai blinked at her casually, waiting to see how she would react.

user posted image

It was time to return back to Unova. 'Perhaps I should watch over Kalos as well. They seem to be short on legendaries.' Cobalion leaped off the boulder he was just on, and started running back to the far side of Unova, from Sinnoh. A long trip was in for him, although he could probably make it in two days. Endurance and speed had always been a Lucarios thing, but Cobalion could run fast for a long time as well. Taking off in a blur, Cobalion began the long journey. He reached Mt. Coronet in about two hours. Sweat dampened his fur and he was breathing heavily. He stopped at a small pond and drank several gallons of water and ate a few berries before heading off again.

user posted image

Same as usual, no detection on any nearby life force that was of importance. A few minor legendaries here and there, like Darkrai or Heatran, but no Registeel or Regirock, let alone Regigigas. " No input detected. Proceed towards last known location of Regi." The seven yellow eyes blinked in several different patterns several different times. Regice continued south, away from the infamous lair of Heatran. It nearly collided with a blue blur, barely crossing its path just behind the blur. It didn't seem to faze the Ice Golem, though.

user posted image

Keldeo looked down from her spot when a voice spoke out to her from below. She turned her head to stare towards the source of the voice. "Yeah?" She replied rather arrogantly but it grabbed her attention enough. She jumped down from the spot she had managed to climb to with little hesitation, her legs bending slightly to break her all without breaking her legs. She stood up straight as soon as she was back on solid ground again and shook her head slightly.

"Why not?" She called out, honing on on the sound of the voice. It had come from the forest nearby. Her quick scan before hadn't noticed the shadowy form but now she could see what she had missed before. Slowly, she began to move closer to the shadows nearby and the thing hidden inside them. "Who are you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Why do you care what I'm doing?"

user posted image

"You think I'll reiterate what you already know?" Darkrai said flatly. "No, I'll grant you to occupation of trying to remember on your own." At least Keldeo listened instead of ignoring Darkrai. Although he expected a wave or relief or a tingle of joy in his body when he Keldeo turn around, he felt no such thing. The outright arrogance in her voice was enough to curb Darkrai's wish to speak with her. When she was injured, he did not think for a second that she'd turn out to be so... haughty. Her aloofness was stunning and caused Darkrai to shy away. He never was a fan of loud sounds or beings, preferring to keep to the more gentle and quiet side of life. Seeing that Keldeo was such an outspoken creature, Darkrai suddenly found it harder to speak with her, let alone advise her.

"It is less than I care what you're doing and more that I understand what position you are shoving yourself into," Darkrai said coolly. Keldeo was getting closer to him now and he was becoming unnerved. He wasn't sure he fancied her being so close to him. "I am fully aware of the dangers of this region, partially in question, the one you are in at the moment. Perhaps you are unable to perceive a predicament when it is in perception. Understandable as you do not show wears of age, but, nevertheless, it is something you must understand." Darkrai paused for a moment. Keldeo, as arrogant as she seemed, probably didn't understand what he was saying. If he wanted her to understand, he'd have to "dumb" himself down.

"If my words are hollow to you, then perish them for the time being," Darkrai said as she carefully tried to weigh his words. "You seem to be knowledgeable, have you any battling ethics, any holdings of honor when it comes to sparring?"

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Keldeo might have been stubborn but she wasn't stupid. She was just egotistical and that led to some undesirable actions and consequences. But she wasn't stupid. But more than that, fighting was her life blood. It was her very nature. Whatever Darkrai had been saying before he mentioned battling and sparring, was quickly pushed aside as she stood up straighter, striking a dramatic pose as she did so. This, of course, required her to rise up on her hind legs and point one hoof dramatically to the sky while the other was placed over her heart. "Of course," She replied with a smile. "I'm not a Sword of Justice for no reason!"

Only a few seconds after holding this pose was Keldeo forced back onto all fours or risk falling backwards. She beamed, Heatran forgotten for the time being. Her brain quickly drew back to the fact she couldn't remember this pokemon so she pranced forward, a slight bounce in her step. "But really, you speak as if we know each other. I think I'd remember someone like you. Maybe if you gave me your name, I'd remember more. As it is, I have no idea who you are."