shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

Oh, well, that hadn't been exactly what she meant. In fact, it wasn't at all what she meant. Sure she was the gratitude pokemon but she was also not prepared to go running up to any of those monsters and extend an apology and ask them very politely to stop. She'd probably be eaten! Those teeth the Lightning pokemon possessed were hardly used for eating grass, she was sure of that. Instead, she had meant that if they heated the lake, she could probably try to convert it back into regular water by absorbing the toxins it gave off. Immediately, Shaymin became terribly flustered at the miscommunication between them. She began to stutter helplessly as she tried to communicate what she had actually meant but found it incredibly difficult to say anything.

user posted image

Suicune awoke with a start to find himself on the backs of his brothers. He was not incredibly feverish and coughed several times before trying to dislodge himself and stand up on his own. "Water," he rasped, blinking several times. "I need water. Where are we?"

user posted image

Yveltal looked at the plumage of Articuno. The destruction pokemon blinked. She thought Articuno looked rather pretty, considered how well Yveltal preened. Yveltal looked at her own plumage, it looked nice, but she didn't feel like preening it every second of the day. Then again, Articuno was female and female birds could get very finicky about preening their feathers to look presentable. "I think you look rather lovely," Yveltal said. Yveltal then cursed to herself in her head for saying that. If Articuno decided to fly off right their and then, well, Yveltal wouldn't complain.

user posted image

Genesect looked up at the sky. Another beautiful day. He looked around his surroundings to find peace and quiet. He liked living in the place called Unnova. It was a big place for him to go exploring with new adventures every day. He kept much to himself as he didn't like the other legendaries; most of them were to big and intimidating to him to even try to talk to.

user posted image

Celebi shook her head solemnly. This conversation was getting nowhere. Rayquaza, who Celebi could see the faintness bit of embarrassment in, had already departed. Kyuerm had not made such an action. Celebi guessed that the dragon would either leave on its own or insist on staying. After all, it probably woke up just a few hours ago. The suggestion of the Lucario sounded quite childish, but Celebi, being child like herself and a being with great experience, could see the meaning behind the words. Shaymin was far too shy to conduct such a plan, but the idea was good. Suicune's brothers were probably only following their brother's lead because they cared about him. Celebi could not fully grasp the connection between the three for she herself had never felt love. She had joke flirted with others before, but it was never serious. She had no family to be thought of and she was not attracted to any of the other legendaries, let alone any of the normal pokemon. She was friendly with just about everyone, but in love? No, she had not yet felt that embrace.

"Calm yourself, young one," Celebi advised the stuttering Shaymin. "This will be healed... in time. As the wise one said-" Celebi shifted her gaze temporarily to Kyuerm, "Suicune must be dealt with... first." Celebi let out a series of coughing. She could feel herself fading away. It would only be a matter of time before she passed out.

user posted image

A purr rumbled in Articuno's throat as Yveltal complimented her. The vain avian was always flattered by compliments on her part. It was one of her greatest weaknesses that only those who knew her well exploited often. Moltres, Zapdos, and Lugia all knew just how much Articuno flaunted her beauty. It wasn't that she was wrong in saying so, she was quite beautiful, it was just how much she liked to do so. She proved her vain wishes more by kinesthetic movements than verbal ones. She enjoyed to brag and absolutely adored when someone noticed her beauty.

"Why thank you, dear," Articuno said, obviously pleased. "I'm afraid it is a poor job on my part, but I thank you for noticing nevertheless.

user posted image

The sudden sound of movement made Registeel alert. Its red eyes blinked on and shined a light maroon into the dark cave. An opening, a little ways in front of Registeel, began to appear. Light trickled into the cave, barely illuminating what it touched. Registeel stood silently as the open grew larger still. Someone had triggered the switch. It would only be a matter of time before Registeel saw an intruder. Sure enough, a figure was standing, hovering really, in the opening. They were basked by the light, overshadowing their true form. Registeel could not make out the appearance of said figure, but knew that there was, in fact, someone at the doorway. It wasn't going crazy. Yet.

"H-Hello?"

The intruder had spoken! Registeel had heard a voice! This being was no illusion or statue, it was breathing living intruder. It was something that Registeel had to take care of. All the red dots on Registeel's body began to blink in rapid secession. A strange pattern of flickering began within them for several moments. They suddenly went out and, a second later, came back on, all glaring a bright red. Registeel marched forward, every step it made causing the ground to shake. It stayed silent with every step, bringing itself closer and closer to the intruder. The light suddenly glared upon the Registeel, showing its appearance as clear as day. Now that he was several feet away from the intruder, it could see her shape and form much more easily. It did not recognize the creature's appearance which was rather odd. Registeel and its comrades remembered just about everything they saw. They had been transported to several regions and had seen more than what legendaries who didn't move about saw. Perhaps the region Registeel was in was more different that he thought.

Just as Registeel was a foot or to away from the intruder, it stopped. The lights on its face went off and, for just a moment, the entire cave was silent.

"Intruder detected," Registeel blared out, its lights suddenly coming on once more. "State purpose or be annihilated." Registeel went quiet once more. It could wait for the intruder's response for a long time. After all, it was used to waiting. Most of its life was just standing still, guarding things. That was, after all, it's primary function.

Edited by Doctortear

Meloetta froze as the lights lumbered forward, slowly forming into a large, round, bulbous, thing. She was about to turn and run when it spoke. She paused for a moment, it sounded like a robot. Further, it sounded like if she didn't talk it was going to kill her.

"I- I was going to pick fl- flowers." She said hoarsely, "A- And I got l- lost in these caves. I j-just w-want to get out and, and find some flowers. O- Okay?"

She moved back towards the exit slightly, just in case it tried to attack her. It seemed slow, so she was fairly certain she could outrun it, and if she couldn't she could always turn and fight. Gulp, turn and fight. Why does everything always have to be so scary? Can't anyone around here just be nice and help me pick flowers?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

"I-I was going to pick fl-flowers. A-And I got l-lost in these caves. I j-just w-want to get out and, and find some flowers. O-Okay?"

The cycle of red lights flashing on and off in an erratic pattern began once more. The intruder was picking flowers, now was she? Well she obviously wasn't very good at it. There were no flowers in the cave. She'd have to go outside to find them. Perhaps this creature didn't know how to pick flowers? That would make sense. This creature had already said it was lost which probably meant it had failed in finding any flowers. A mistake Registeel would not make, but it knew better than to think poorly of someone for doing something it could do with ease. After all, this person was probably not as knowledgeable as Registeel.

"Request detected," Registeel stated as its lights flashed on once more. "Is assistance required?"

user posted image

Shaymin complied almost immediately and quickly shut her mouth. She stared down at her stumpy little legs, feeling very uncomfortable about even mentioning anything. If only she could fly. She always felt better about things when there was a third dimension to flee to and she was much faster. "But how?" She finally managed to croak. He had seemed really powerful. Both of them, actually. Suicune had been the blue one, right? She didn't know. But either way, they both seemed scary. "Do we just attack? Or do we try to talk? I mean, talking sounds better but they seemed really scary."

Assistance? It wants to help? Millie was slightly taken aback, but also grateful for the offer.

"Y- Yes. I would love some help." She said, "See, I have this place I always go to pick them, but the cave I normally take was caved in, so I tried going a different way, but I didn't know how to get around and got lost."

Meloetta visibly relaxed, relieved that she wasn't going to have to hurt this creature, whatever it was. And also relieved that it wasn't going to try to hurt her.

Raikou kept his focus on the cloud they were standing on, moving it towards the direction of their home. "We're still traveling. I'm going as fast as I can on this cloud, but the wind is slowing is down. Don't exert yourself. Go back to sleep." He shifted his position slightly so Suicune could stay in relative comfort. "Everything will turn out fine in the end, it's okay." The forest containing their cave soon came into view. He landed the cloud several metres away from the cave entrance. The cloud dissipated and Raikou's feet hit the ground. "We're here. Entei, help me out here. We have to get him into the cave."

user posted image

"I do not think he wants to listen to reason," Celebi squeaked, her voice beginning to fade. She rolled over on her side, her eyes starting to flutter open and close. Her breathing was slowing down and her conscious was beginning to falter. She wasn't going to stay awake for much longer. With a grunt, Celebi shakily lifted herself up and propped herself on her arm. The process was ridiculously difficult and took more energy out of her than it should of. Flickering her eyes to Shaymin, she spoke.

"Attacking isn't the best option either," she said as the world began to turn into a complete blur. "Neither... will work. Therefore, we must... we must..." She could hold herself up no longer. Feeling her eyes roll back into her head, Celebi fell over onto her side, a light thump occurring as she hit the ground. Her eyes closed and all of the sound in the world turned into white noise. Silence reigned and everything went black.

user posted image

"Input detected," Registeel said, unemotional. "Job accepted. Complying initiated." Without another word, Registeel marched forward. It brushed by the intruder and began to walk down the lightened tunnels. It wasn't sure how long it had been in that cave. A few days? Weeks? Several years? Centuries perhaps? It did not matter. Its siblings were not with it which told Registeel that it had been removed from them somehow. The reasoning for this did not matter. It had acquired a new job and it would follow its internal programming and do said job. After all, the maker had created the three golems to do their duties and complete them without fail. Deciding not to do its job was against Registeel's very existence. It had work to do and by all means it would finish its work.

user posted image

Suicune blinked slowly but continued his efforts to remove himself from his brother's backs. Not that long after they had landed, he rolled backwards and fell to the ground behind Entei and Raikou. He slowly shifted around and tried to climb to his feet, his legs trembling from the effort. "I…will be fine," He insisted as he closed his eyes, obviously strained from the effort of trying to stand. "I just need some water," He added with a small nod of his head.

user posted image

Shaymin listened intently to every word the Celebi tried to say. So if they couldn't talk and they couldn't fight… what else was there? They must… they must…What? "What do we need to do?" She asked, bouncing from Lucario's lap and moving to Celebi. She sniffed the fallen forest guardian then quickly resorted to nudging her. "What's wrong?" She asked, growing very worried very quickly. She rose up on her back legs and tried to nudge her as best she could. "Wake up," She insisted, a frown overcoming her face. "You gotta wake up." She turned to look back at Lucario, obviously not understanding what was happening to the Celebi. "What's wrong with her? How to we fix her?"

user posted image

Mewtwo had been watching the pokemon scurrying about helplessly. He hadn't made any attempts to help whatsoever, simply choosing to be a bystander. Finally, upon seeing Celebi faint, he walked over to her and lifted her up gently. "She's probably going to die soon, unless we can fix the forest. I agree that we need to find Jirachi. It's powers are strange, unfathomable even to me. From what I've heard, It can do nearly anything, as long as somebody makes the wish." Mewtwo cradled Celebi gently. "I'm sorry I didn't stop him in time." He genuinely felt bad. Why hadn't he acted? He could have gone to their aid, a few punches here, a bolt of thunder there, and Suicune could have been delayed, or even thwarted. He placed Celebi down on a clump of soft moss nearby, and gazed at the Lucario curiously. It's change had been shocking to him. He hadn't thought it possible for a Lucario to evolve further. "I'll go with you to Hoen."

user posted image

Raikou helped Suicune up again, and steadily guided him towards the pool of water in the cave. "Just jump in, have a rest. Entei and I will stand guard." Once he felt Suicune was near enough to the water's edge, he set him down gently and retreated to the cave entrance to keep watch.

Edited by Melomancer

Deoxys blasted through the air at high speed. Xe wasn't really doing anything in particular, just going for a joyflight. Nothing was wrong with the world, not like xe'd care, it wasn't even xir home. Looking about, xe realized xe had flown all the way to Kanto.

"Well, that was fast." He muttered.

Turning about xe aimed back towards Hoenn, xir yellow and aqua tendrils twisting in beautiful patterns. Or at least xe thought so.

user posted image

Azelf blinked his eyes open, and slowly uncurled his tails from around his body. He had been sleeping, curled up with his chin tucked towards his chest. He rose from where he had been floating, about a foot about the glass still water of Valor Cavern. The cavern may have been considered a bit small by a larger pokemon, but to Azelf it was the perfect size. Home.

In a sudden burst of speed, Azelf zipped out of the cavern and flew over Lake Valor before looping around to hover over the island. The night was perfectly cool and clear, and the lake barely even had any ripples in it. The starlight glittered off of the gems set into his tails, which circled around in a steady rhythm. Looking out over the forest that surrounded his lake, Azelf couldn't see any movement, aside from a Goldeen leaping out of the water and landing with a splash. Most pokemon slept at night, and those that didn't were often very stealthy. Azelf's sleep cycle was a bit more fluid.

Deciding to find some cheri berries, Azelf flew into the forest, skillfully weaving through the trees. He was almost at his favorite cheri bush when he stopped. Lying limp underneath some ferns was a dead Tangela. It wasn't such an unusual sight. Sad, but unavoidable. Normally, Azelf would have ignored it and continued on its way, but nearby was a groaning Tangrowth. The huge pokemon was twitching in its sleep, and was clearly under the effects of a nightmare. Concerned, Azelf poked at it, trying to wake it up. "Hello?" It didn't wake up. "Hello?" Azelf asked again, louder this time. He didn't want to hurt the Tangrowth, but he couldn't just leave him. Azelf flew back a bit, then shot forward and rammed the grass type, but it still refused to wake up. Azelf rammed it again, harder, then circled around it. Why wouldn't it wake up?

Azelf felt frustrated. He mostly protected his lake, but he also protected the pokemon that lived around it. The Tangrowth's sleep didn't seem natural, or it would have woken up. Azelf was tiny, but he could hit hard. There were a few different ways a pokemon could be put to sleep, but most didn't cause that deep of sleep or cause nightmares. Unless...

No. Why would he be here? It was most likely just a stray Sing. Still, it would be best to make sure and find the pokemon who was responsible, so the Willpower Pokemon wouldn't stop until he did. Azelf left the Tangrowth alone and started to fly around the trees, quickly but warily. His tails lashed violently behind him, and he kept turning his head from side to side.

user posted image

Suicune limped into the cave with the aid of Raikou and laid down with his front paws on top of the surface of the water. Even just the touch was enough for his natural abilities to surface and the water immediately clear and sparkle. He had purified it not that long ago but when he was poisoned and injured, fresh water was really what he needed. Immediately, he turned on his side and rolled into the lake in the center of the cave. The lake, being quite shallow, only rose up to his chin and made it easy for him to float in it without sinking beneath the surface. The purified water began to seep into his skin and seal up the wounds he had received. Cuts from leaves slowly stitched themselves closed as the poisonous purple toxins on his underbelly drifted into the water and were immediately purified by his presence. He would need some time in the water to fully recover from both the injuries and the poison. But it was much better than if he had gone without water. With a sigh from the relief the water gave him, he began to drink from the water, helping to soothe his burning throat.

Lucario had sensed Mewtwo before she saw him, but that didn't make him any less unnerving. Everything about the tall pokemon screamed unnatural. Lucario could sense that Mewtwo meant no harm, but that didn't calm her much. Of course, all this uneasiness wasn't visible. Lucario wore her usually calm expression as she sat. She opened her closed eyes to turn and gaze upon Mewtwo. Rising to her feet, she nodded. We should leave at once. Any wasted time could cost Celebi her life. she agreed. Shaymin, we'll be setting off. You're welcome to join us, but if you want to stay with Celebi, I won't stop you.

Entei lay down by the shore of the water, his gaze anxious as he watched over Suicune. Fresh water was what Suicune needed. He dared not get too deep into the water, but dipped his front paws in and relished in its chilly temperature. There. Just rest some brother. You will be fine. he said with a heavy sigh. It was relieving to see Suicune looking better.

Edited by shadow_claw

user posted image

"Wait!" Shaymin immediately cried as she looked between Celebi and Lucario. On one hand, she really didn't want to leave Lucario. Despite being much bigger than her, she was also really friendly and promised to help get her home from wherever they were. But on the other hand, Celebi was sick and unconscious. How could they just leave her behind without at least making sure she was in a safe place. "I want to stay with you," She replied hesitantly as she backed up closer to where Celebi was laying on the ground. "But shouldn't we make sure she's safe first? What if the creatures came back and tried to hurt her? What if anyone comes and tries to hurt her? We need to put her somewhere safe first so she doesn't get hurt while we're gone. Right?" She wasn't being stupid, was she? She really thought it was a good idea to hide Celebi before leaving her. Unless they took her with them but that seemed dangerous.

user posted image

Moltres scanned the skies in dismay. She was terribly lost; the storm had knocked her off course and landed her in a totally different region. The rain has nearly extinguished her fire as well. But by the few Pokémon she had seen, she concluded she was in Hoenn. Being a legendary Pokémon out of it's region was not a good situation to be in. Not only was she in the wrong region, she was also hungry and weak. Her whole body ached and her empty stomach made her feel lightheaded and woozy. I need to find shelter... I'm too noticeable out here, the Pokémon thought. She racked her memory for what Hoenn was rumored to be like. There's... there's a mountain! It's base is covered in ash.. yes I'll head there. The ash clouds will hide me, she concluded. I just hope Rayquaza or Deoxys don't catch me in their territory...

Edited by Moonbeam22

Deoxys's flight what brought to an abrupt stop as he encountered a large flaming bird, obviously a Moltres. He came up behind it, finding it odd that it would be this far from Kanto. then again, xe'd just been equally far from Hoenn, quite literally. Xir body morphed into its normal forme as he approached, the tendrils twisting and forming into arms.

"Hello there." Xe said, intentionally trying to startle it.

Being like this also made him feel slightly different, plus he was fairly certain Moltres was a female. He chuckled to himself.

"What are you doing so far out? I wouldn't think such a fire-oriented creature would come to Hoenn, especially when it was rainy. So much water." He said teasingly, "But could it be so! Art thou lost? Shall I rescue thee, fair maiden? I ask naught for payment, nay but for a peck upon the cheek and your eternal companionship."

(OOC: He's trying too hard xd.png)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

{{Wow, he IS trying too hard... tongue.gif }}

user posted image

Moltres whipped around, spooked, to see none other than Deoxys. She hovered middair and listened to what he had to say. Is he FLIRTING with me?, she thought, bewildered. Regaining her composure she said, "I was caught in last night's storm and ended up here. And if you are offering me help, I accept. I am weak and hungry and need somewhere to regain my strength before returning home." Moltres watched the other Pokémon warily for a reply.

user posted image

At this time did a furious Rayquaza dive from his usually high altitude and circle around Deoxys, stopping only to hiss and bare his teeth. He was going to take care of those in his domain, and it was their choice how they were treated. Irritating pests such as Deoxys would have meteors rained upon them. Moltres, however, appeared to be in poor condition and seemed as if she needed assistance. Be gone you sugar-worded pest! Hold your silver tone or I will cut it out myself! he spat. Deoxys and Rayquaza butted heads for obvious reasons. Rayquaza was one of dicipline and order, and had a diligent schedule in handling his responsibilities. Deoxys...not so much. The serpent had grown tired of dealing with the alien and was usually harsh in scaring him off.

((SHINY SELF-RIGHTEOUS CRESSELIA WHO QUITE POSSIBLY HAS NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER LES GO))

user posted image

Cresselia frowned down at the scene. The Tangela had ceased dreaming - it would never dream again, Darkrai had made certain of that - but its parents were still gathered around, their tendrils clutched around their fallen child, begging her to please, do something. But she was barely listening. It was pointless. Even she could not bring back the dead.

It was Cresselia's duty to purify Darkrai's dreams, of course, and she was perfectly suited for the task. The world would have crumbled if it had been anyone else. But it meant she had to chase him down, follow his victims as if she were just a shadow, an accessory to his plots. And too often, people have been relying on her, even daring to curse her name when she didn't make it in time. Why had Arceus created that wretch in the first place? Perhaps it was not her place to question the creator, but she couldn't help but think the world would have been a better place if he had never been.

The Tangrowth were still sobbing, waiting for a reply. She glared at them once again, before flapping her wings once and taking off, after the trail of despair Darkrai inevitably left behind him. She would not let the opinions of a few insignificant people bother her. There will be more. There will always be more.

user posted image

Ho-Oh was quickly relieved that Rayquaza left, probably back to Hoenn. He quickly backtracked before sighing out of relief. If need be, he could probably handle that other pokemon just fine, but first, he had to find Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. He looked around before heading off in a random direction, trying to keep the foilage from rustling to much while he marched around. Oh, where could they be? He was worried that if they might be in danger of some sort if another legendary decided to visit and they would be caught unaware. He had to hurry. He must of figured he was far away from those other legendaries by now that he started hopping faster.

user posted image

Yveltal was so relieved that Articuno didn't take it that badly. Maybe Articuno could give her some advice about being a free flier. "You know," she said. "I've been thinking about becoming a free flier myself. Life here in Kalos is boring when no one wants to be around me." She looked down at the ground in thought. "I know I shouldn't abandoned my duties here in Kalos, but...I don't know what to do." The thought of life and death popped back into her mind. With life, all things must end, but is it really hers to take?

user posted image

Gensect became rather bored of wandering around before going into his mobile flying form and flying off. He wandered what life was like in a different region. He had been in Unova for so long now that he was anxious to see other regions.

user posted image

The appearance of an angry Rayquaza was too much for the frightened and battered Moltres. Hoping their anger toward each other would distract them, she flew off as quickly as her wings would carry her toward the ashen mountain. Her heart leaped when it came into sight and she dove into the thick clouds of smoke and ash. Only fire types like herself could appreciate the smog and heat and tolerate breathing the air for extended periods of time. She landed heavily on a ledge protruding from the rocky face of the mountain and gratefully folded her sore wings. Nestling down she thought, I'm sure I've lost them at least for now. The heat will help me recover, and I'll find some food later. Comforted by the quietness around her, she tucked her head behind her wing to sleep. But she left one eye open to the grey sky to watch for Deoxys or Rayquaza if either decided to pursue her.

(OOC: shadow, please tell me you've seen Destiny Deoxys

And even if you haven't, Rayquaza's reaction, that was just perfect <3)

Deoxys scowled, his body transforming into its attack forme.

"You wanna go bra?" He spat, "I'm just out for a little joyflight and I see this little lady here, looking weak and lost. And you come in here and get all up in ma face for tryin' ta help her out."

The ends of his tendrils tingled in a deeper yellow, slowly fading towards purple. If Rayquaza wanted to have at it again, he was happy to oblige. He was starting to get tired of the flying serpent always butting in on his fun. It wasn't his mother. He didn't need anyone telling him what to do, especially not an ugly overgrown garden snake.

Meloetta wasn't too upset about being shoved aside by this creature, it seemed that it didn't really understand that she might dislike being pushed, it just did what it did. She followed it out the opening and down the tunnel for a bit before finally asking, "where are we going?"

((I'm afraid I haven't. I'm just that good cool.gif ))

Rayquaza responded with a roar that made the air around the two tremble. Some legendary Deoxys was! He was a freak! A two-toned alien with no concept of order! The very thought made Rayquaza's lip curl. The sky above turned a crimson as he circled around Deoxys. Meteors rained down from the heavens as his rage increased. You disgraceful beast! You have taken leisure in my domain for too long! As soon as he finished speaking did he unhinge his jaws and release a Hyper Beam at Deoxys. Rayquaza made the skies a safe place for all to travel, and Deoxys took advantage of it to create his own dating system. It was disgusting.