shadow_claw

Pokemon

You're powerful, so powerful that you're considered a deity tp regular pokemon. Some fear ypu, others revere you. But to some...you are forgotten. Ignored. The gifts you bestow to the land are taken for granted. You have options, you know. You can punish the ignorant and ungrateful, or continue to peacefully do your job.

Taken pokemon-

Pudding- Suicune, Shaymin, Manaphy

Shadow_claw- Entei, Rayquaza, Giratina

Melomancer- Raikou, Regirock

BlueLink- Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi

Doctortear- Celebi, Darkari

Raptor of Dragons- Ho-Oh, Victini, Yveltal

FractionalPiDay- Kyruem

Edited by shadow_claw

Boop

Maybe you're getting bored with me but I'm interested. It's alright if you want to try with someone new, though.

I'm ready to unleash my Mewtwo skills (usually I make him...understanding...)

HOOORAAAAY! biggrin.gif

*Mewtwo is beside me looking at Shadow like "Oh god what did you just agree to?!"*

Well, I'm fond of Suicune myself so why don't we try Johto for a region? It's got quite a few legendaries.

So...plot...

I guess it really depends if we want humans in it or not. If we do, it's highly obvious that they're going to play some sort of antagonist role. That's usually how it goes down with them.

But if not, I volunteer Suicune to be an antagonist. I've got a small idea of how that could work if we want to go down the no-humans route.

I'm going to pop into this thread and join if that's okay with you.

I would say no humans since humans as antagonists would be quite generic in my opinion. Besides, Pudding said they had an idea and I'm willing to bet that it's a good one.

Edited by Doctortear

Well, I'll say it so we can more easily decide if we want to go down that path or not.

My idea was based off of Suicune's ability to purify water. Instead of purifying lakes and other sources of water, it starts leaving them alone or making their condition work by adding toxins to the water. This came about from bitterness gathered over the years since other Legendary pokemon are feared or respected while Suicune just preformed its duty and nobody seemed to appreciate it or even help. After a while, it went rogue and decided to simply reverse everything it had done by letting dirty lakes remain as they were or adding toxins to clean ones to make them dirty. This causes a very big problem due to the lack of clean water for pokemon to drink.

The idea and feelings behind it would be better fleshed out in an actual story but that's the general gist of it.

I quite like that idea. It's unusual, but simplistic nevertheless. I really like that idea and would be ecstatic if we decided to do it. The story doesn't necessarily make Suicune a bad person, which I like.

If I could, may I reserve Celebi? I have several ideas for a Celebi.

Can I play as Ho-Oh? As far as legendaries go, he's my favorite!

Of course you can!

How's about the entire legendary trio is causing problems? Or if you wanna go solo Pudding, that's cool too.

I'm fine with more antagonists. That was just my idea for Suicune.

Will we need character sheets?

Edited by pudding

I think that would be a yes but what if Mewtwo went all brainwashing trainers again on people for my character?

I think we aren't going to have people in this...It gets too generic when you add them.

I meant Pokemon when I said trainers .3. I just was recalling the 1st Pokemon Movie where Mewtwo did that.

That sort of places him as an antagonist and I'd prefer if it was just the three legendary beasts or Suicune alone. Too many antagonists means there won't be enough people to stop them.

And, moreover, we've placed it in Johto. If Mewtwo was there, he probably would try to keep a low profile.

He didn't though?? He just had an army of clones created and made them fight the originals? And you can probably create clones that obey every command you make, I dunno

Also multiple Mewtwos exist, there's a female one (er, one with a more feminine voice at least) in one of the recent movies. And a Shaymin village in Mystery Dungeon. Honestly most of the ones that aren't outright gods are probably a very small species rather than individuals

(Also pudding you should reply in the Gravity Falls RP)