shadow_claw

Pokemon

(OOC: Well, it's basically a movie about Rayquaza and Deoxys fighting)

Deoxys dodged to his left, barely getting nicked by the edge of the Hyper Beam. But such a powerful move, along with Rayquaza's power, just getting nicked hurt a lot.

"Alright then, you do seem to want to go." He said angrily.

He swung his tentacles out in front of him, there was a swirl of yellow, aqua, and purple as a ball of pure Psychic energy formed in front of him. Then he unleashed his Psycho Boost on the big green worm.

user posted image

"Quite a predicament you got there," Articuno mused softly to herself. She ceased the flapping of her wings and let herself glide through the air. A cold drift rippled through the air and brushed by her feathers, causing the bird to be both pleased by the tingling sensation of the cold and displeased with the ruffling of her feathers. Shifting her body, Articuno tilted her head to the side in thought, her red eyes staring off into the distance. From what she had heard, Yveltal's job was to take away life. She was destruction, the one that absorbed the life out of the land. Surely letting Kalos flourish for a while wasn't a bad thing? Quite the opposite really. If there was more life in Kalos, then that just meant Yveltal would have more to do once she returned. It would be mean more work in the long run, but everyone need a break, right?

"Here is my advice," Articuno said, carefully weighing her words. "Contemplate just how important your job is. How long can you go without working? Figure out whether or not being absent will harm the region and just how long you can be away before you are required to return. Once you've calculated the time, go out and enjoy yourself, see how you like the other regions. Or, if you're feeling like doing less work, take my route and say, ' censorkip.gif it, let them make their own ice,' and then hitch a ride out of there. It worked for me! No one has complained to me since."

user posted image

Lake Valor was proving to be a waste of Darkrai's time. Even attempting to leave New Moon island proved to be harmful. It was the only place he could go and feel safe. Very few visited the island and none dared to face his wrath. There, he could rest in peace and watch the moon's reflection dance upon the azure waves of the ocean. But, alas, staying on the island drove Darkrai mad. He could not confine himself to a single place. He was not some animal that could be locked up in a cage and be neglected. So, Darkrai escaped his rocky prison in favor of exploring the land around him, but that always, absolutely always, back fired on him. Someone would try to be a hero, or some children would dare each other to go poke him. Some unfortunate soul would find some need to pester the nightmare pokemon. Being rather skittish when it came to strangers, Darkrai would retaliate in the only way he could. He'd set nightmare upon them and everyone would think he was a monster. Cresselia would be called to fix his error and she'd receive all the praise that could be offered. Darkrai could not live such a life! If he stayed on his island, no one would get hurt, but he'd lose his sanity. If he left the island, people would get hurt, and he'd be blamed. What the hell were people expecting of him? He was mortal! He couldn't deal with this! With an angry sigh of frustration, Darkrai settled himself on a tree, his two long pointed legs extending onto the peak of it. Maybe if he just calmed himself down, he could figure something out. Yes... that sounded like a wonderful idea.

user posted image

At the stranger's question, Registeel stopped moving. The lights on its face began the strange patterning once more. For a moment it did nothing. It's entire body was still, as though it was a statue. The blinking lights were the only sign of life, and even then, Registeel seemed more mechanical than living. The area it had stopped in was a cross way. There were two different tunnels sprouting out from the one Registeel and the intruder was located in. Both separating tunnels looked identical. Which way was which was beyond any normal pokemon's understanding.

"The area you have requested," Registeel said finally as it began to walk down the left tunnel. The bright red dots collected on Registeel's body illuminated part of the tunnel. As the light behind the two disappeared, a new one appeared in front of them. Registeel marched on silently, the white light beginning to glare more harshly into the cave. Finally, just as the light became blinding, a mouth of the tunnel appeared. Registeel stepped through and before him was a side of the mountain. It was flat enough to walk on, but too ridged to be considered a meadow. Vivid flowers popped out of the side of the mountain, dancing only when the breeze caught them.

"We have arrived," Registeel said flatly as it stood before the patches of flowers.

user posted image

Peace. It was not something Palkia was use to. There was always some legendaries battling one another or some pesky group of idiots trying to conquer the world or something else just as ridiculous. But now, Palkia felt nothing. The space time continuum was in complete harmony and without a fault. Time was not being torn apart and the planet the legendaries inhabited was not being demolished in any shape or form. This was relieving, pleasing even, but there was still something wrong. A prick from as thorn is how it felt. Something was up on the world Palkia grew to knew. Nothing that mattered to him of course, but still something. Perhaps some of those feathered beasts were fighting up in the skies or that green serpent was yelling at that whale and overgrown lizard again. Whatever it was, it brought little concern to Palkia, but still, he became curious. Perhaps a speculation of the problem would provide momentary entertainment to keeper of space. After all, he had nothing better to do.

Within the Distortion World, a portal glowing pink appeared. The grand beast shifted hid hulking form through the portal and into the peculiar world. Just as quick as it appeared, it had vanished. Palkia's red gaze flickered around the odd world. Rocks and such were floating up aimlessly in the air, drifting around in no particular direction. Bubbles, showing events happening in the living world, floated around with these rocks. Images moved in these bubbles and Palkia's eye was drawn onto them. Giratina was nowhere in sight, but the banished being must of felt Palkia's presence. After all, they both knew each other well. It was only a matter of time before the serpent like body of Giratina showed itself.

(I'm taking off from the movie with the bubbles thing. You'll probably want to look up Giratina and the Sky Warrior to understand.)

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

((The normal sprite was glitching out. He's not shiny, just so you guys know.))

The large creature drifted around a larger orb, watching it curiously. The green sky lord was upset again with the alien. Third time this month. He had plenty to entertain himself with, as legendaries had been causing plenty of problems. Lakes poisoned, quarrels, pretentious moon pokemon... Not all that much has changed. The overworlders always had so much to interact with and so much to talk to. He just had his bubbles. Giratina quickly raised his head as a familiar presence was noted. Quickly did he rush to the space lord to greet him, nudging the bubble he had been watching along with his beak. Giratina loved guests. Palkia Giratina rumbled in a greeting. It was hard not to contain his joy of speaking with someone. His one good friend had decided to visit him! It was so exciting!

Victini giggled as he thought of Jirachi. Maybe he could go visit her. He decided to go the easy route and teleported into the Hoenn region and quickly had a look around the cave she lives in while she's in Hoenn. He sighed, realizing she wasn't here. He paused as he thought about Johto once again. There was a cave that was briefly shown to him while visiting there a few years back. He teleported to the Johto region and had to take a quick breather. He wasn't used to teleporting such long distances. He got up and quickly floated around lookign for the cave, not realizing he had flown right by it.

user posted image

The urge to yawn overcame the small creature as he spread out his arms in a stretch as wide as he could muster. The two, large ribbon-like streamers from his back uncurled from his body. Why was it he was always so sleepy? After living for so long, Jirachi had decided just once to see what would happen if he missed the Millennium Comet's pass around the Earth. On the last day, instead of gathering energy to slumber, he had ignored the Comet as it turned away from Earth to continue its cycle. That was many, many years ago and he hadn't died or anything. In fact, it was glorious to be awake for so long instead of just seven days. But he felt constantly drained of energy, always napping and just as holed up as he would be if he was a rock. But it was still better! He could walk and talk and make friends instead of having to say goodbye after a couple of days. He wasn't nearly as lonely anymore.

Although, it had been some time since he had seen anyone. The days were starting to blend together as he slept for many hours at a time. Why, in the early years, he had accidentally slept through an entire summer! Boy had he been embarrassed. But that was in the past now because he could hear someone flying outside. Trying to be quiet in case it was a human or someone big looking for a snack, he drifted close to the entrance of the cave, just in time to see a fast-moving pokemon soar by. He blinked several times then smiled and waved his hand at his friend. "Victini!" He called out, drifting from the mouth of his cave and starting towards the creature, trying to wrap his arms around it in a hug. Just when he was thinking about finding a friend, one of them showed up right on his doorstep! If he didn't know any better, he would've said his own wish had come true. But that was impossible. He couldn't grant his own wishes.

user posted image

With an angry hiss, Rayquaza recoiled as the Psycho Boost smacked him in the tail. It had been a lucky shot, as the serpent hadn't stopped circling Deoxys. A shudder ran down him starting at his head and shimmied down his back. As he did this, thunder rumbled and lighting struck dangerously close. With a roar, the largest bolt of his Thunder raced at the alien. Rayquaza wasn't one to fool around in a fight. The Psycho Boost had hurt, but it wouldn't deter him any.

user posted image

Sure enough, the banished one appeared before Palkia and mumbled a greeting. It was hard to read the serpent's emotions considering the fact that he always seemed to be so distant. However, Palkia had known Giratina since the day they were born. He could tell just by looking at Giratina that he was excited to see his old friend. Why wouldn't he be? According to what Palkia knew, Giratina had no one to speak with. Getting a visitor was probably the highlight of Giratina's day.

"It is good to see you again," Palkia said with a dip of his head. He couldn't help but glance at the bubble that Giratina had nudged forward. Rayquaza, if Palkia remembered correctly, was roaring furiously as that blue and red alien. A bolt of lighting shot towards the alien as the serpent's yellow eyes narrowed with loathing.

"At it again, are they?" Palkia asked as he looked back up to the banished one. "Are these two the reason I've been feeling a thorn in my side lately?"

(Try this. There's a little blue splosh, on it, but it's not glitching out.)

Edited by Doctortear

(OOC: another thing... someone's likely going to have to stop them, because they can go at each other for a long while)

Deoxys quickly morphed into his defensive form and Protected himself from the Thunder. then he immediately swapped into his Speed forme and used Extremespeed on Rayquaza.

"Come on, is that the best you've got?" He snarled, "At this rate I'll have you down by the end of the day, I know you can do better than that."

((Aw, but shiny Gira is the coolest :<

Try this one? http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprit...tina-origin.gif ))

user posted image

She found him. He had been elusive recently, but after a month of relentless chasing interspersed with pausing to heal those he had hurt, she could see Darkrai there, perched on a tree. Excitement welled in Cresselia's heart, and she sped toward him, wings rippling in an aurora of glittering blue.

"You!" She barked, shedding all pretenses of benevolence or patience. Darkrai did not deserve either of them, not from her. She began to glow, preparing a Moonblast. She would not fire it just yet, but Darkrai had to know that she could annihilate him at any moment. "Why do you insist," she continued, hissing the words down at the Dark-type, "on doing this? The Creator determined our places in this eternal dance in the very beginning, I understand that. But is it truly necessary to go beyond that and kill innocents? You are making everything more difficult, for everyone." For me. "Stop this and return to your island, and I may consider sparing you."

user posted image

Latios soared over the Kanto coastline. To his left was the deep blue ocean, rippling with waves that looked tiny from so high up. To the right was the rocky coastline, which gave way to a thick forest. Flying slightly behind and below him was his sister, Latias. Latios slowed slightly to crane his neck around to look at her. Flying at nearly top speed for so long was exhausting, so they'd have to stop soon.

They had recently found a lead that suggested that there might be a Soul Dew somewhere near Victory Road. It wasn't very reliable, but at this point that didn't matter. The months of searching for a Soul Dew after theirs had been stolen hadn't been fun. At least there had been lots of travel, but travel was better when you didn't have to base your destinations on vague rumors. They hadn't even been able to track who had stolen their Soul Dew, which frustrated Latios. If he ever found who did it...

"Shall we rest there?" Latios asked, slowing and pointing to a small, but lush island. It would probably have some nice berries, and was small enough that they weren't that likely to be disturbed. They would probably reach the Victory Road area sometime the next day, but Latios didn't get his hopes up.

user posted image

Moltres rested for a good long while before she felt well enough to seek out food. The heat radiating from the mountain had restored a great deal of her energy. Unfolding her now strongly blazing wings, she took off away from the mountain and towards a nearby forest below. As she put distance between herself and the mountain, she could hear roars of Rayquaza and rumbles of moves being exchanged. They're still at it? Some Pokémon are just so territorial... she thought as another explosion sounded. Taking her mind off the quarreling legendaries, she picked out a fruit tree below and swooped down into it's branches. Carefully not to ignite the leaves, Moltres plucked berry after berry until her stomach was comfortably full. She could have easily eaten more, but she thought, Those two aren't going to stop unless someone intervenes... I'm strong enough now to do at least that… The firey bird then lauched herself into the sky once more towards the battle scene. She ascended into the clouds to concel herself until she was right above them. With a screech, she loosed a Fire Blast down between the two beasts. "Enough!"

Edited by Moonbeam22

((Yeah, shiny Giratina is pretty cool. I might keep him that way.))

Giratina dipped his head in a nod and gazed upon the scene. Third time this month He grumbled. Rayquaza was a moderator, and couldn't stand Deoxys. It was no wonder why, as Deoxys was abrasive to either gender. With a light rumble, he turned away from that bubble in favor of one a short distance away. Cressilia. What a most unpleasant woman. He shook his head slowly. He pitied Darkari. The nightmare pokemon was much like Giratina himself. Nobody liked Darkari either. He had considered whisking him off to the safety if the distorted world multiple times. Arceus may have banished Giratina as a punishment, but he enjoyed his home much more than the overworld. He was just...lonely.

Rayquaza swung his tail in Deoxys's direction, watching with narrowed eyes as the Air Slash sailed at him. He quickly raced high into the air and rained Draco Meteor upon the land. He wanted to see Deoxys as a spear in the ground. He wanted to dance (metaphorically. He dowsn't have legs)on the vile wretch's body. Any possible way to destroy the alien, and he would rush to it. Deoxys was Arceus's mistake. Deoxys was an accident Arceus took pity on. He wasn't anything more.

user posted image

Oh goodie, the purple snob had arrived. Miss perfect was of little concern to Darkrai. She was annoying at most, but a threat? No, not at all. It was embarrassing that he even had to rely on her. Darkrai didn't even bother to look at Cresselia as she ranted. He had heard similar lectures before, both from her and others. How dare he hurt people! Oh, what a horrid creature he was! Why didn't he just go crawl in a hole and die? Oh, the humanity of his actions! Well the moon rat wasn't perfect either!

"So that's why you've come?" Darkrai asked, his voice monotone and flat. "To lock me back up in a cage? Do you think you can just shove me back onto that island and keep me there? Oh, no, I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon." Darkrai turned his head to the side so his one brilliant blue eye was facing Cresselia. He stared at the reverent creature. Beautiful she was, but only in appearance. If the people of Shinnoh knew just how ugly she was on the inside, perhaps she would not be so venerated.

"You act as though I'm being malicious in my acts," Darkrai said as the smallest hint of anger entered his voice. "You think I killed that Tangela out of contempt? I held no disdain for that pathetic life form. It's imbecilic father decided to play hero and attack me. You should know by now that my best offense is also my best defense. I hadn't the slightest clue the child followed its parent until it was too late. Had the damn thing not of been ill, it would of survived the night, but fate is not kind." Darkrai paused for a moment, his deep voice ending on a shivering low note. His eye wandered off into the distance and, just for a second, he stood on the tree peacefully. The wind skimmed by him, causing his shadowy body to sway in the wind. He was tranquil, in completely harmony. Only for a moment, that is.

"You act as though time has taught you nothing," Darkrai spat as sharp rage edged in his voice. "You are only godly in how sheer incompetent you are. Have you not a peck of common sense within you? As you said, we were made to waltz in this eternal dance, but surely you have learned something from of years together?" Darkrai turned around, his legs disappearing and his body floating backward. The coolness of his attitude was beginning to subside. He was losing his edge and Cresselia was only making things worse.

"If by sparing me, you mean to spare me of your ridicule, then I gladly accept," Darkrai said as he tensed his muscles. "If you speak in terms of battle, don't make me laugh. You've proven yourself only to be an annoyance. I'd hardly consider an urchin like you to be threat."

user posted image

"Rather unpleasant indeed," Palkia said in agreement. "It is rather hard to believe Arceus allowed the creation of such foul creatures. I'd honestly have some of them removed. The world does not deserve such-" Palkia stopped. His voice, it was getting high-pitched again.

"Excuse me for a moment," Palkia said to Giratina before floating away. Once he was a respectable distance away, he gripped his throat and coughed several times. Stupid voice, always getting high-pitched. Palkia hated it when his voice would get in the way of his speeches. He, like most of the other legendaries, didn't have a gender. They chose what gender they wanted to be, if any, and went with that. Palkia had contemplated having a gender and decided upon being a male. He thought people would just accept that fact but, for some odd reason, they couldn't. Most people would remark that his voice sounded female. He had no idea what they meant by this. Sure his voice was a on the higher pitch, but that wasn't that big of a deal, right? Apparently it was since everyone kept calling him a female. Not only that, but people said he looked feminine. He couldn't control that! So what if he was pinkish? Males could be pink! What was the big deal?

I swear, one of these days I'm going to convince Arceus to start over with that planet. The next person who calls me female is going to have their head bitten off.

After several minutes of adjusting his voice, Palkia found it deep enough to continue speaking once more.

"My apologizes," he rumbled, his voice on a more satisfying low note. "My voice... went off for a second there." Embarrassment flooded Palkia's mind and he shifted uncomfortably. "Oh? When did Moltres get there?" Palkia said as he floated over to the ball Giratina pushed away. "They really don't seem to be listening to her. Such a shame, she seems to know better than the both of them."

Edited by Doctortear

((Dialga is taken I believe. Check the OOC for the most updated list of claimed legendaries))

Deoxys dodged the Air Slash and attempted to transform into his Defense forme to Protect himself, but was caught off guard by Moltres's yelling and got hit hard by a Draco Meteor, knocking him off-balance. He spiraled downwards for a moment, before swapping to his Speed forme and skyrocketing back upward. He used Extremespeed directly into one of the meteors, redirecting it directly towards Rayquaza right as he hit super-sonic speeds. The sounds from the resultant sonic boom was enough to blow Deoxys out of the sky again. And blow her into a new mood.

She slammed into the ground at the speed of sound, not quite convinced she should have survived. She felt dirt and rock cascade over her as the hole she had blown in the ground collapsed in on her. She switched to her normal forme and painfully climbed out. her head barely reaching past the top edge. She looked around at the crater her impact had caused, it was pretty large. Groudon is not going to be happy with me.

She couldn't see what had happened with Rayquaza, but if everything had gone to plan, he'd hit the pretentious worm with a powered-up super-effective attack. At the very least it would be enough to make him go back home and lick his wounds, and at the most he'd never have to deal with Rayquaza ever again. But despite the meteor traveling at the speed of sound, Deoxys couldn't be certain that it had hit, so she needed to move before another Draco Meteor rained down on her.

"Oww..." She moaned, pulling herself out the rest of the way.

user posted image

Azelf's search came to an end as the psychic-type glimpsed the white, smoke-like plume on Darkrai's head set against the night sky. He wasn't even trying to hide. Did he think that no one would notice the Tangela and Tangrowth? Did he think that Azelf wouldn't be angry? Azelf may have had a type disadvantage, but he was determined to make Darkrai pay. How could he do less? The other legendaries needed to understand that Lake Valor was under Azelf's protection. He didn't mind company- in fact, he quite enjoyed it- but he would not stand for someone attacking the lake.

Then, a glittering blue and purple pokemon flew up to Darkrai. Cresselia. Well, that was good. She would certainly be helpful in chasing away Darkrai. Azelf was going to interrupt, but then Darkrai began to speak. Azelf didn't particularly care what Darkrai was saying, especially since he was talking to Cresselia. One point caught his interest, though. The dark-type claimed to not have meant to hurt the Tangela, but who knew whether or not he was telling the truth? Darkrai had a bad reputation, and Azelf wanted him to leave. Azelf floated up from the cover of the trees, his tails lashing around below him. "Leave Lake Valor now, Darkrai. I care not who started the fight, but I will not have you causing nightmares here." The tiny pokemon spoke surprisingly loudly for his small size.

Edited by Backup77

user posted image

Moltres watched as Deoxys plummeted into the ground below. That looked like it hurt... she thought, feeling bad for distracting him and causing him to get hurt. Shaking away the guilt, she turned to face Rayquaza. Enough of this nonsense. You two are causing all kinds of unneeded destruction. Look what your Hyper Beam did. I know you and Deoxys don't exactly get along, but he wasn't causing trouble. So will you please just leave each other be?"

Edited by Moonbeam22

Even a supereffective hit wouldn't knock Rayquaza from the sky. He grimaced, and bared his teeth at the new wound that had appeared on his side. That hurt. That hurt a lot. He would need to find a place to rest for awhile and recover. His scathing yellow gaze raked over Moltres. That abomination will not disrupt my domain. Even if I must use force to instill order. Shaking his head quickly, he flew away from Moltres in favor of finding a tree with Sitrus berries. That would ease the wound at the very least. Deoxys had blasted itself from the sky, however, so Rayquaza considered it a victory. Though, his own meteor had left quite a wound in him. Oh well. He would heal.

Oh. That fight had ended rather swiftly. Darn. The spectral creature swatted the orb of Rayquaza away with his tail and nudged the one with Darkari closer. His scarlet gaze remained on the bubble as Palkia spoke, stepped away, and then spoke again. Giratina could care less about the pitch of his brother's voice nor which gender he preferred. After all, they were genderless creatures and merely adopted masculine or feminine aspects to suit their favored gender. Should I bring her here, then? Show her what it is like to be anything but adored? Or should I protect Darkari from the harsh superficialities of the Overworld? he puzzled aloud. Giratina desperately wanted a friend he could have with him all the time. Even if it was a lowly Dunsparce, he would love the company of another at all times. But others would surely attack him for doing such a thing. He had to be justified in his ways if he snatched a pokemon from the Overworld.

Edited by shadow_claw

user posted image

He wasn't sure how much time had passed since he first entered the lake to this point but the fresh water had done its job. Slowly, Suicune lifted himself out of the body of water and moved onto the rocks nearby before turning to look back at the lake. It was very useful for him and his brothers. Thankfully, he could simply replenish it whenever it was running low on water or his brothers needed a drink. How grand it was to have brothers that really cared for him. He rapidly moved away from the lake, feeling replenished and full of energy once more. "Brothers!" He quickly called out as he burst into the sunlight. "I thank you for your aid in my time of need. Since there were many foes in the Ilex forest from other regions, I think it would be best now if I turned my attention globally. Ilex forest will soon fall and I can always return here. But I should get a jump on other regions now so that they will not expect my arrival. Would you like to accompany me on my travels or remain here? There should be enough water if you decide to stay."

user posted image

Moltres watched as Rayquaza left. Though she doubted he would remember her words in the future, she was glad she drove him off for the time being. She looked down at the battered Deoxys. As uncomfortable as he had made her feel earlier, she was compelled to help. She landed softly next to the crater in the earth. "He's gone," she said, peering down at him. "Sorry if I threw you off, I just wanted to end the fight... You okay?"

Edited by Moonbeam22

((WRITING SOMEONE I DISAGREE WITH 100% IS DIFFICULT WOW DON'T KILL ME PLS))

user posted image

Ah, yes. It had been a month since their last confrontation, and Cresselia had almost forgotten how annoying Darkrai's attitude was. Now she wondered how she managed to do that in the first place. He never listened to a word of what she said, and now he was attacking her for "not understanding" his point of view? She was practically vibrating with rage. But she held back, still - it was a virtue to be merciful. And maybe it was stupid of her, after all these centuries, but she still believed she could save him.

"Please, don't try to argue you care for a creature you just called incompetent," she said, her voice quieter now but still icy, venomous almost. "Considering your history, was its father really unjustified in defending itself? Even if it was not, you cannot fault mere mortals for their misunderstandings. I cannot claim to understand your plight, but surely you understand the concept of sacrifice for the greater good. You are dangerous. Your island was created to minimize your damage, as mine was created for times of peace. I would gladly confine myself to isolation for the rest of eternity if you were willing to do the same. I... I do enjoy our eternal dance, you know." Cresselia smiled wearily. It wasn't as if she hated Darkrai - no one had a choice when it came to their Creator-assigned duties. A nagging voice inside reminded her that you don't have to show it, Darkrai did not need to know that, but she was tired. Too tired to keep up with this facade every waking moment. "But it would be better if it did not have to happen at all. Please."

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

Heatran was back in Sinnoh, on her mountain. Stark Mountain. Although an unpleasant sight to most, Heatran loved it. The black of the ash that littered most of the mountains base and exterior, and with most of the year, snow falling onto it. This was one of the few times a year that it didn't snow, so the mountain seemed like a black pile of pepper. She wasn't given something as fancy as a dimension, like her brothers, but this place was nice. She often envied the fact that she wasn't given a dimension. She was around as long as Palkia or Dialga, why didn't she deserve a dimension entirely of fire? The thought often crossed the lava dome pokemons mind. 'I'm going to ask Arceus if I can have a dimension next time he tries to destroy the world with Draco Meteor.'

Heatran's x-like feet went across the black ground into the twisting alcoves and tunnels of Stark Mountain's caverns. One wrong turn and one could end up in a lava pit or Graveler den. No other pokemon knew the tunnels as well as Heatran, after all she created half of them. She didn't feel like going all the way around the mountain to end up on the top, so she went over to the wall and crawled on it and continued to the ceiling. The iron on her body immediately turned into a glossy white, which was the effect of Iron Head. The glowing toned down a bit and then Heatran started digging through the rock and ground. She was making yet another tunnel into the vast network of Stark Mt. A few minutes later her head popped out of the ground and onto the top of Stark. The view was simply wondrous, forests and dirt roads stretching as far as the eye could see. Lakes and rivers could be seen across the land. The ocean was behind her and very faint wafts of salty air went up her nostrils. "What a beautiful land, and with me to top it off.

It was rather chilly up on the mountain top, so Heatran let loose a Magma Storm towards the spot she was going to sleep on. "Much better."

Edited by Razzyy

user posted image

The loneliness was practically oozing out of Giratina's voice. Seeing his brother suffer was not something Palkia enjoyed. The people of the Other World could say what they want, Giratina wasn't a bad person. He just made the wrong mistake at the wrong time. What he did could not be forgiven by their father, but that did not mean Palkia would abandon his brother as his father wished him to. He'd do no such thing. The sheer look of longing in Giratina's eyes brought a shiver down Palkia's back. He knew how lonely his brother must of felt, but yet...

"Brother," Palkia said with a shake of his head. "You know we cannot interfere with the dealings of the Other World. We may travel to it, but we may not bring anyone into our realms. I know you see yourself in Darkrai and I can see you feeling his agony, but I cannot allow you to bring him into this world. He would be startled, petrified even, if he saw a someone deemed to be a god by some pop out of nowhere and drag him to your realm. He has a duty to perform and you must let him do it." Palkia glanced over at Giratina's shoulder. For a moment, he was tempted to touch it in reassurance, to give his brother the comfort of physical contact. What good would that do? Giratina was probably going to be furious with Palkia's comment. Why make it worse?

"Brother," Palkia began, "I know you-" Palkia shut his mouth as he heard Cresselia speak. His mouth formed into a line and stared at the bubble. He opened his mouth and closed it once more. It was getting really hard to convince Giratina to not do anything.

user posted image

Darkrai couldn't help but scowl at Cresselia. Did she have the brain of a Magikarp? Had not a single word he had said over the centuries gotten into that thick skull of her? Every single word that poured out of her vile mouth made Darkrai want to vomit. He was dangerous? There were other legendaries in the world who had almost caused the destruction of their regions. Hell, there were some legendaries that almost caused the end of the world! Those pokemon were allowed to roam the world freely and Darkrai wasn't. He had killed less innocents in his entire lifetime than those legendaries had in a week's span and he was the dangerous one.

"I will not let you lock me away in that forsaken rock," Darkrai growled Cresselia. He flickered his gaze over to Azelf momentarily. "You have no more worries. I shall not be returning." Without another word, Darkrai let himself melt into the shadows and sped off in the opposite direction of both Azelf and Cresselia. The purifier would probably be on his tail. He knew she'd follow him to the ends of the earth if it need be. Darkrai himself did not care where he went, as long as it was away from that damn island. He would not give up his sanity for some self righteous lunatic.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Keldeo was terribly, terribly full of herself and arrogant in her mannerisms. She was cocky and actively sought out stronger pokemon to pit herself against in order to prove her worth to no one in particular. It was probably her arrogance that made Cobalion leave but she didn't really care. After the leader of the Swords of Justice left, Keldeo had decided to turn her accomplishments global as well. Instead of just settling for Unova's pokemon, she decided to run across the regions, challenging as many pokemon as she could to improve her skills, or at least her ego. The only problem was, each victory brought her no closer to figuring out how to use Sacred Sword or even getting her into the Swords of Justice. Even now, she desperately wanted to be a part of the group. But she had yet to figure out how to use her 'sword' or whatever the Swords of Justice kept talking about. How stupid was that? Her horn was her sword, obviously. It was right in front of their faces and they had yet to see what was right in front of their eyes. But if she proved she was the best, they couldn't deny her any longer. She'd prove she was the strongest ever and then they'd have to accept her as a member of their group.

The headstrong pokemon leapt across the rocks, gradually making her way towards the top of the massive mountain in Sinnoh. The giant boulder known as Stark mountain was apparently the home of Heatran, a pokemon said to be as old as the rulers of space and time. Someday, Keldeo hoped to fight them as well and prove that she was the strongest. But for now, she'd settle with this one. "Heatran!" She called out, her large eyes searching the mountainside as she continued to climb as best she could. The entire inside of the mountain was a maze so she had decided to try to climb up the side instead. Which was, honestly, easier said than done. She was having a really hard time at it and was falling down more than she was climbing up. Her body was covered in black ash, causing the little pony to cough as she tried to beckon the legendary pokemon out. "Heatran!" She bellowed, more loudly this time. Immediately, she broke out in several more coughs before managing to yell out her next statement. "I'm here to challenge you! Come out!"

user posted image

Something was calling her name. A young, female sounded her name once more, flying around Stark Mountain. The caverns and alcoves on the side of the mountain muddled with the sound, but Heatrans name was able to make out.

"Heatran!"

Who interrupts my sleep? Arrgh. I don't need this right now. Heatran grumbled something inaudibly, then got up and walked to the ledge of her spot, leaving the warmth of her makeshift ash bed. "Yes, young one? Why do you interrupt my peace and tranquility?" Heatran's eyes scanned across the horizon and doubled back, there. There was a blue peck on the edge of her peripheral vision.

Edited by Razzyy