shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

Yveltal sped across the waters, feeling obviously giddy as she did so. "Unova," she whispered. She had heard bits and pieces of Unova back in the Kalos region. While the Kalos region may be quiet and serene, it became rather boring really quick. Now that she was flying to a different region, she now had plenty of time to think again. What if Zygarde came after her? She then grinned as she realized Zygarde had probably no earthly clue where she was going. What Xerneas think? he might be disappointed in her, but heck to responsibilties! She never got anywhere in the last few years and in a few hours of talking to Articuno, here she was traveling to a region she long desired to!

user posted image

Genesect became rather confused as he landed, tilting his head back and forth. This was not Kalos. He was sure he was heading for the serene region, but he somehow ended up in Hoenn. He looked down. "Miscalculation," was all he could say. "Need to redirect route."

user posted image

"Macarons are very popular in the Unova region," Victini giggled. She then became cross eyed for moment, thinking. "I managed to spread their popularity to Kalos, but it's a shame that none of the other regions sell my favorite snacks!" The person Victini knew always gave Victini the macarons for free so he could go and sneak out any macarons he wanted, sometimes get caught red handed, or red pawed in this matter, in the act before quickly teleporting away with as many macarons as she could. "Maybe, we need to give people macaron recipes so they could start selling them here!"

user posted image

Ho-Oh stomped his talons down before cawing rather loudly to announce his presence in the forest. If this was the only way to get Suicune and his brother's attention, then so be it.

user posted image

Suicune looked away from his brothers, jumping to attention with the sudden screech from the distance. He knew that sound. How could he forget their creator? But instead of rushing immediately to the source of the caw like a good little beast, he hesitated. What would Ho-Oh think of his escapades? Some part of him still cared about the bird's opinions on his actions. But he frowned anyway. This was his journey. He wouldn't be persuaded away from it. Swiftly, he moved away from the cave, moving through dead trees and shrubs before finally slowing down several paces from Ho-Oh. He straightened his back and lifted his head up, his chin lifted so that he looked very nobel and regal. "Were you calling me?"

user posted image

"Oh," Jirachi mumbled back, his face falling at the mention of interacting with people at all. He nervously played with the streamers trailing behind him, bringing one close to his body as if it was a blanket. "I haven't talked to people…in a really long time," He replied hesitantly. "What if they're mean? They usually don't like me, just my wishes. And I've been holding onto those!" He hesitantly touched one of the tags, hanging from his head then shook his head insistently. "If people knew I was awake, they'd probably try to use them all up. If I'm not hibernating anymore, I can't gather enough energy to replenish them. I don't want to waste them." He looked away, embarrassed by this confession. Was it selfish of him? It felt selfish. But he didn't want to have to hibernate again! "I'd prefer if everyone didn't know I was awake. Even if it means I can't eat anymore macaroons."

user posted image

Ho-Oh was relieved when Suicune finally answered his caw. "I was hoping the ice dragon hadn't come after you," Ho-Oh replied, his voice having relief come out. "I snuck up on this Lucario and noticed two others from another region had come; Rayquaza and this ice dragon. Kyrum I think his name was." Ho-Oh paused, before addressing another manner. "Don't think I haven't noticed what you've been doing Suicune. I just want to say that you..well, you have been doing wonderfully! Maybe we can go into Lugia's liar and poison his water source. See how much he likes that!" Ho-Oh cawed rather angrily at the thought of the white winged bird. Why did Lugia get so much glory and his beautiful rainbows were ignored. "It's not fair that he gets attention when I don't," the rainbow bird chirped.

user posted image

"Then why didn't you just say so?" Victini giggled. "I may not know what it's like being asleep for, what was it, a thousand years, but it must be painful waking up again if humans found you." Victini thought about it for a moment. What can they do if Jirachi didn't want humans to find him. She opened her mouth before putting her paws in her mouth. She was about to say, 'I wish I knew what to do,' but she caught herself at last second. "Why don't we go visit another region, I hear Johto is beautiful this time of year, if you're up to the journey," Victini finally suggested.

Deoxys rolled over onto her back and moaned. She really didn't feel like dealing with Moltres anymore. The bird certainly didn't seem desperate for help. If anything, Deoxys was the one that needed help now. At least that snobby slug is gone.

She looked over at Moltres, supposing it best to say something. Modulating her voice to compensate for the rasp caused by her injuries, she finally replied to the bird.

"I'm fine." She said dryly, "I'm too weak to blast over to Unova and get some Audino to hit me with a Heal Pulse or two. But I'm sure my cell structure will reconstruct itself soon enough."

She indicated her arm, which was vibrating in and out of a hand and a random mess of colors.

user posted image

Suicune waited for the scolding that would surely come, already plotting his defense in his mind. He hoped it wouldn't come to violence but if Ho-Oh didn't see his ways… "Other regions?" He echoed with a frown. He'd have to push up his plans after all. He couldn't have them poking around in his business. When the conversation quickly shifted to his efforts, he was shocked to find Ho-Oh's approval. "Really?" He asked, looking around. Was this a gag? Nobody save his brothers had approved of his plans and even then, they were only bound by brotherly affection, not agreement. When Ho-Oh continued on to the attention focused on his counterpart, Suicune nodded in agreement. "That's exactly why I'm doing this!" He replied, taking a few steps closer. "We deserve to be loved, don't we?"

user posted image

Jirachi looked up at the mention of another region, the streamer slipping from his grip. "What?" He asked in shock, looking at the Victini. "Another region? I've never been to another region before!" He looked around at the terribly lonely mountain he lived on then quickly nodded and flew closer to the Victini. "I'd love to! You travel around a lot, right? Maybe you can show me the places you go to. I wanna go on a trip!" His tiny feet wiggled in joy and he smiled, the sad thoughts quickly replaced by happy ones.

user posted image

It was only after five minutes or so did Darkrai hear the groaning. It was a soft sound, almost inaudible. It was so gentle that Darkrai had to strain to even hear it. He had first thought it was just his imagination, but when he heard it again, he knew it was more than just a figment of his mind. Keeping to the shadows, Darkrai weaved through the trees and headed towards the sound. He must of ran quite fast as Darkrai began to notice soot rain from the sky. The trees all began to disappear and ash laid upon the ground. It was rather difficult to stay hidden, but, with the knowledge of several centuries on him, Darkrai managed well in concealing his appearance. Just as the moaning stopped, Darkrai spotted the darkened form of an equine. Shuffling backward, Darkrai quickly fled away, fearing that said equine would pounce upon him like most strangers did. However, after a moment of hiding, Darkrai realized that the stranger was not only not chasing him, but wasn't moving either. Warily curious, Darkrai crept to the edge of his hiding spot and observed the pony. He had never seen the likes of her in Shinnoh before. No ponies in Shinnoh had such brightly colored manes as this one.

She must be from a different region. Why she ever decided to come to Heatran's mountain I'll never know.

It was one of those few times in Darkrai's life when he had no idea what to do. Normally, he'd just leave an injured stranger to themselves, not caring what fate laid in store for them. However, this stranger was obviously different from the others. The way her body was crumbled on the ground and how the ash was scattered on her body was evidence that she had fought, or, at the very least, had trouble climbing the mountain. Both ways explained why she was in such horrible shape. Only a fool would fight Heatran by themselves and a fall from great heights would cause injury, no doubt. Darkrai wasn't one to usually mend wounds, but this seemed to be a special case. He didn't feel obligated to help, but what if this was someone important? What if he got blamed for their death? He'd didn't need to be anyone else's scapegoat. Unsure on what to do, Darkrai stared at the stranger, his blue eyes unblinking and his body unwavering.

(If anyone needs an interaction, Articuno can help.)

user posted image

Her nose was filled with ash, as was her throat. Unable to repress the feeling any longer, she coughed loudly, her legs twitching slightly as she did so. Most of her was still in complete shock that she had actually lost. It was the first time that she had officially lost a fight and not only was she unwilling to believe it had happened, she was unwilling to accept defeat or admit it. Her eyes flickered open following her coughing spell and, immediately, she noticed a figure nearby. It was hard to actually make out who it was with her head spinning so instead of actually attempting to fight whomever it was like she normally would, she squinted almost stupidly at the figure. There was some red… and black… and white. Was it a shiny Haxorus? It didn't really look like Heatran.

Before she could decide on what this strange blur in her vision was, the pain forced her head to slump back down to the ground. Her tired, dark eyes continued to stare up at the stranger even as the rest of her burned, ash-covered body stropped moving to avoid hurting her further. Unable to speak, she was forced to use telepathy to try to communicate instead. But that wasn't even an easy endeavor. "H-hey. Who a-are you?"

user posted image

"I..." Cresselia frowned. She opened her mouth, then closed it again. Another person, especially a legendary, would definitely aid her in her search. Cresselia's own psychic abilities had always been limited to her influence on Darkrai and a few attacks; Azelf might be able to determine where Darkrai was, or even predict his movements. But... She searched her mind for a downside to the situation - Azelf had his own duties, did he not? But he had offered to help and it would be presumptuous to question his judgements about his own lake - until she suddenly realized, with a growing sense of dread, that she simply didn't want to share the job.

She blinked and floated backward. No, that wasn't the proper way to think. She was supposed to complete her task, and refusing help was absolutely counterproductive. But this was her one job, and... well. She had spent most of a century, once, contemplating the philosophical issues behind being created for a single duty as she continued her chase, and she was determined to never think about it again. It was not her place to question. To fail would be unacceptable, and to succeed would be terrifying. Help would prove the former and possibly bring about the latter. It wouldn't do. She glanced at Azelf. "I prefer to travel light," she continued, hoping she still sounded dignified, at least. "You have your lake to think about. In the event that Darkrai does come back, or something else threatens your domain while you are gone... pardon me if this sounds selfish, but I would rather not be responsible for that." She wondered, briefly, if she should smile. She did not.

Cresselia bowed, then silently flew away. Darkrai had gone far this time - the trail was already faint, and she could not detect any Pokemon afflicted by his nightmares on the way. Was he headed for the northeastern island? In any case, she would follow.

user posted image

Telepathy was the last thing Darkrai expected this pony to use. As soon as he heard a voice in his head, he recoiled, a grunt of surprise escaping her. It took him a moment to regain his composure, but, when he did, he began to think the equine's words more thoroughly. It was feminine, and, seeing as the stranger was also female, Darkrai assumed that it was the soot covered being in front of him that attempted to communicate with him. The dark eyes of the horse stared at him, pitifully. He could see nothing but pain etched into those lonesome eyes. If she was scared in the slightest, Darkrai couldn't tell. That fact was both comforting and worrisome. Everyone who saw Darkrai immediately had a spark of fear dance into their eyes as they backed away or tried to run off. Those were usually the ones who made it. However, those that did not show fear at the sight of the dark type were usually the ones who tried to challenge him or attack. That Tangrowth was on of those people. This pokemon in particular was different. Not only was she from another region, but she was harmed. Darkrai was not the one to hurt her. The worst he could do was to accidentally put her asleep and send her into a realm of nightmares which, at this point, might of been better than to live in a world of agony. Perhaps telling this creature his name wasn't a bad idea. Making sure not to get too close to the stranger, Darkrai readied himself.

"I'm Darkrai," he said, keeping his voice flat and emotionless. For a second, he debated over asking the pony who she was, but decided against it. It didn't matter who she was, if Darkrai didn't recognize her appearance, he wouldn't recognize her name either.

user posted image

Keldeo squinted slightly, trying to catch the movements of the creature standing before her. No, it was no good. She could hardly make out what he looked like, let alone what he was attempting to do. But he wasn't too close to her so she wasn't going to worry about an immediate attack. More over, most pokemon wouldn't attack immediately. Only humans and their pokemon were the ones prone to unexpected, unwarranted attacks. Especially since he hadn't attacked right off the bat, her odds of getting attacked now were very slim.

Her eyes narrowed further at the name but it was less out of suspicion and more out of trying to clear away the blurred edge to her vision. Eventually, she turned her head onto her side and began rubbing her eye across her leg, trying to recover her vision enough to actually see this Darkrai pokemon she was talking to. "Never heard… of you before," she replied as she slowly turned her head to look back at him. She wouldn't ask for help. She wouldn't deny it either but she wouldn't blatantly ask for it either. She was much too proud for that. "My name is Keldeo," she replied, the thought interrupted somewhat by her having to cough yet again. Instead of adding that she was a Sword of Justice, she opted not to include the lie this time. She wasn't going to fight him so why bother with fancy titles? You might want to leave, she advised shortly thereafter. "I think I made Heatran angry."

user posted image

The pony's name meant nothing to him. Keldeo didn't ring a single bell. She really was from a different region, which, in all honesty, wasn't that surprising. She looked different, smelled different, and didn't know better than to leave Heatran alone. The last differing factor was the one that screamed, "I'm not from around here", the most. Everyone knew better than to bother Heatran. She enjoyed her peace and cared little for being disrupted in her times of harmony. Even the most hard-headed and disrespectful of youngsters knew better than to bother Heatran. Keldeo saying she had made Heatran mad was the most obvious sign that she didn't do her research before charging head first into the Lava Dome pokemon's lair.

"That is hardly a reason for me to leave," Darkrai confessed as he glanced up towards Stark. "Heatran will blow a fuse if she learns that I'm here. Seeing as you have already aggravated her, I doubt she has the patience to sense my presence. Her anger is of little concern to me."

user posted image

Keldeo only made it halfway through Darkrai's response before her entire body suddenly stiffened. Her breath caught in her throat as her head slammed back down into the ash without much warning. The rest of the pokemon's words were lost on her as her eyes squeezed shut in pain. After the adrenaline faded, the pain had set in and the burns were starting to make their mark, hurting the injured pokemon further. A whine escaped the pony as she began to shake, no longer able to focus on the Dakrai but instead struggling not to completely pass out. Fainting after the fight would be the ultimate humiliation. She at least needed to be able to stand up to try and fight again.

user posted image

Darkrai froze as Keldeo suddenly began to cough. Her head smashing into the ground made Darkrai flinch. Her continual choking and moaning only made matters worse. Darkrai wasn't use to helping people. That was Cresselia's job, to help those he had harmed. Never once in his existence had he truly helped someone. Sure, he did small things here and there that nobody ever noticed, but this was no trivial matter. Keldeo would most likely die if she was left in the soot long enough. She needed someone to help her and Darkrai was the only one nearby. It wasn't as though he was incapable of helping her. He had learned a considerable amount of healing during his lifetime. He was, after all, older than most of those who roamed the earth. Darkrai could help Keldeo, but it was dragging on his conscience. He never wanted to hurt people, but he didn't exactly want to help them either. He just wanted to be left alone. What if Cresselia ran into him while he was helping the pony? She'd think he cause the equine harm and blame him for the incident. It wasn't like it would be the first time she falsely accuse him of something he didn't do before checking the facts. Assuming was one thing, flat out ignoring facts just to stick him back on New Moon was another.

Slowly, Darkrai floated over to where Keldeo was. Her shivering body was covered in soot, making it so her true colors were tainted in black. The whimpering escaping her mouth was pathetic. The wretched sound almost made Darkrai turn around. He loathed whining of any sort, even if it was related to pain. The sound itself was irritable and was one of the reasons Darkrai was glad he put people asleep, making it so he didn't have to hear his victims. Darkrai carefully placed his hand on Keldeo's body only to retrieve it a moment later. Keldeo was still conscious. What if she decided to try and attack Darkrai while he was assisting her? That would be no good.

Looks like my abilities are useful for once.

Casting Dark Void, Darkrai let his spell seep into the ground around Keldeo. If the move worked, Keldeo would soon be fast asleep, not plagued by his nightmares. If she fell asleep, that would make moving her all the more easier. If it didn't work, well, then she'd just have to sit there while Darkrai moved her.

user posted image

Raikou looked up upon hearing Suicune speak. He sighed in relief. His brother was fine after all. Before he could reply, he heard a loud caw. Suicune had already went after the source of the noise. Ho-oh..hopefully he isn't too angry about what we've been doing.. Raikou ran after Suicune. He would stand by him no matter what, even if it meant facing Ho-ohs wrath. He arrived just in time to hear their conversation. "Oh yeah, Lugia'll be pissed for sure." He stepped into view, his fur rippling in the soft breeze. "It's good that you're okay with this." Raikou walked towards Suicune, and stood next to him. If their creator approved of it, then it was one less thing to worry about. Although he felt a bit uneasy. What had prompted Ho-oh to agree? Never in his wildest dreams had he expected him to approve.

user posted image

Mewtwo stared at Shaymin, feeling respect for the tiny creature. It was so small, so frail, yet it was willing to put itself in danger for Celebi. "If you're coming with us, then hurry up. As for Celebi.. I believe that I'm strong enough to protect her if she comes along. It may slow us down, but we have no time to hide her or find a safe place before we leave. Are you absolutely sure you want to go? This is your last chance to reconsider." Mewtwo gazed expectantly at the green ball of fluff. I wonder how she'll react... He had mixed feelings about this. He didn't want to see her get hurt if the journey became dangerous, but he also didn't want to leave her here. He sighed and waited for her choice.

user posted image

It was all Keldeo could do to try and resist passing out. Everything hurt terribly but the same stubbornness that spurred her to travel across regions and seek out Heatran screamed against rest. Honestly, that same part of her wanted to buck off Darkrai's help and scale the cliff again to go seek out Heatran and fight her again. She would win. She wouldnt stop fighting until she won. But, of course, the balance between stubbornness and overwhelming pain as easily broken by the presence of the Dark Void. The black-purple energy covered the ground around her shivering body and rose up, forming a circle of darkness around her body. The pony's shaking quickly stopped as the darkness faded and she was plunged completely into sleep. Fortunately, she was not plagued by nightmares, but neither was she burdened by dreams. The sleep was simply darkness. Her body, meanwhile, relaxed completely as the last traces of fighting spirit left the Keldeo in favor of sleep.

user posted image

Shaymin's resolve immediately melted as the questioning of the decision she made was enough to make her doubt her own actions. Instead of a proper answer, she stuttered a few times, absolutely confused now. Her last chance? What if she made the wrong choice? What if she should go? What if she shouldn't? What if she should stay behind with Celebi? What if she should just run? The hedgehog sat back and held her head in her hands, unsure of how to respond at first. "I think so," She finally squeaked, avoiding eye contact with Mewtwo. She didn't know. She honestly didn't know. "Do we know where we would be going anyway?"

user posted image

"I'm not sure exactly where Jirachi would be, but it's probably somewhere in Hoen. We'll just go there and look." He chuckled softly at Shaymins unease. "If you're sure, then come with us. I'm not sure whether we'll go on foot, or fly. I can float, but I don't know aout you." He directed the last part at the Lucario. "So? Can you fly? I can carry Shaymin and Celebi, but I doubt I'll be able to support your weight." He quickly blushed as he realized what he had implied. "I mean, not that you're heavy of anything, just.. Umm.." He covered his face in shame. While he didn't understand the way other pokemon thought, he had learnt that most females did not appreciate him talking about their weight. Things like sensitivity were alien to him. "Anyway, are we going on foot or what?"

((Socially awkward Mewtwo FTW))

Edited by Melomancer

user posted image

Kyurem had been standing to the side, watching. It was interesting, how people just seemed to naturally gather around disaster sites. Mewtwo was not from Hoenn either, as far as they recalled. But Suicune had his brothers - and anyone else who thought they were underappreciated, likely.

"I can fly," they spoke up, after a bit of contemplating. The issue would probably sort itself out - but they wanted to stay and see how it did. "And carry a few passengers, if need be. Although, perhaps it would be...hm...wiser, to gather some information first. Does anyone have any information on Jirachi?"

user posted image

Darkrai was heading for the northeastern island. Specifically, Stark Mountain, it seemed. Cresselia frowned again. Why Stark Mountain? Darkrai wasn't on good terms with most Pokemon, but Heatran seemed to particularly hate him. Perhaps he hadn't thought about his destination. It wouldn't be the first time he'd jumped randomly just to escape from her. But then, why was he still there? She closed her eyes as she flew, trying to sense Darkrai's corruption. No, he hadn't harmed anyone yet. That was even stranger. He had to be up to something.

Stark Mountain came into view, and Cresselia absently dodged around a plume of smoke coming from a geyser below. Darkrai was - he was using Dark Void on someone - she wasn't familiar with the species, but the blue pony seemed horribly out of place on a volcano like this. She almost rushed forward to smack him away, but thought better of it. If this was some sort of plan (he still wasn't hurting the other Pokemon, so what else could it be?), that might cause even more damage. She sucked in a breath, then floated into view. "You wanted me to listen to you. Well, here I am. Care to explain?"

Latias was about to object, because they needed to continue quickly, but she noticed the concern on her brother's face. She sighed. She wasn't helpless, she knew how to take care of herself, but best to humor him.

"As you wish." She said, "We may rest here for the night, and continue at dawn."

Meloetta giggled. The robot thing had ripped up an entire section of ground trying to pick a single flower.

"No silly." She said, "you need to be gentle and just cut it at the stem, not pull up the roots. Like this."

She carefully grasped a flower and pulled it, bending it slightly so the stem would break instead of dragging the roots with it. It came off neatly and she held it up to show the robot.

"See?"

user posted image

Ho-Oh literally jumped when he heard Raikou's voice. "Raikou, don't scare me like that," Ho-Oh muttered, quickly looking around. His eyes were on the search for Lugia. If Lugia attacked, there was no way Ho-Oh could even beat the white bird. He looked back at Raikou and Suicune, before double glancing at them. He was becoming stark raving mad.

user posted image

"I've been around," Victini said. "I mainly traveled Unova after I was freed from whatever held me back, but I have been to other regions." She then paused, trying to think of where she and Jirachi could go. "We could go to Berry Forest over by the Kanto Region or we can even go to Relfection cave in Kalos! Yes, let's go there! I visited there once, but I was scared off by Yveltal. We have to be cautious around her, she drains life force."

user posted image

I am a disgrace. Nearly losing to a pony. If anyone heard about this I'd be shamed forever. Losing, or coming close to losing wasn't something Heatran came close to enjoying. She climbed onto the face of Stark and climbed to her alcove. The blaring pain in her back was beginning to dim down, but it was there nonetheless. If she was truly a Sword of Justice, I'll have Terrakion, Verizion, and Cobalion after me. Can't afford a tag team against me. Perhaps I should start journeying so they can't actively find me. She was at the top of the mountain now. Taking a deep breath, Heatran looked at a certain part of the surface she called home. She exhaled blowing the dust away revealing a hole filled with sitrus and oran berries. Heatran lowered and ate up several of each and ate them. The effects of the berries slowly expanded through her body, healing each pain and bruise. All better. She began to lay down as Darkrai arrived. Of course, if she was paying attention she would've noticed his presence. She didn't hate him like most people believed, they just rarely talked to each other.

user posted image

Azelf was confused. He wasn't the best at reading emotions; that was Mesprit's thing. He could, however, tell that Cresselia didn't want him to come along. Want, motivation, willpower: those were things that Azelf understood. There were a few hints. Cresselia had left quickly, for one thing. She had said before that Darkrai would keep his word and not come back, but she had just now said that he might come back. She had offered him a feather earlier, but had then left without giving him one. She had been making excuses.

So, what was her motivation? Azelf was curious, to say the least. He wanted to find out why Cresselia wanted him along. As far as he could tell, most legendaries didn't dislike him. Was Cresselia just antisocial? That could've been it, but it didn't seem to be quite right.

He had already decided that the lake would be fine and that he was leaving. Cresselia not wanting him along wouldn't change that. In fact, people saying 'no' usually just made Azelf want to oppose them and do it anyway. He waited for awhile, hovering quietly and eating berries. It probably wouldn't be best to catch up with Cresselia immediately and have her angry at him. No, he could follow a short ways behind, assuming that he could find the trail. He didn't know how Cresselia tracked Darkrai, but Azelf was sure that he could find a way to track both of them. When Azelf decided that he had waited long enough, he sped off in the direction that Cresselia and Darkrai had gone, north. It could be that they would soon change directions, but north seemed to be a fine place to start. Maybe it was stupid to leave the lake to follow pokemon that he had no way of tracking, but that wouldn't stop Azelf.

user posted image

Latios nodded, glad that Latias was listening to him. She wasn't happy about it, but at least she was listening and didn't try to push herself further. Latios was sure that he wanted the Soul Dew just as much as his sister did. He just liked to think that he was more careful about the search, less likely to be rash and get them hurt.

Finished eating, he curled up on the ground with his head under his wing. As soon and the sun poked above the horizon they would leave again. For now, Latios tried to sleep. The setting sun was bothersome, but exhaustion soon took over and he found himself asleep.

user posted image

Darkrai nearly cursed when Cresselia came into view. How did she manage to find him so quickly? Why couldn't she of come after he had tended to Keldeo's wounds? It honestly didn't matter too much. He was just going to end up dumping Keldeo on Cresselia. Still, Darkrai had just prepared himself, mostly mentally, to help Keldeo by himself. Cresselia's appearance only irritated him. He could of fixed the problem without her help and now she wasn't ever going to leave him alone. Darkrai let out a mental sigh as he glanced over in Cresselia's direction.

At least it's only her I have to worry about. I'll be damned if I'd had to deal with someone else. Cresselia may not understand my intentions, but I know her well. If there is anyone I can slip by, it's her.

"You choose a poor time to show yourself," Darkrai commented as he backed away into the shadows. "No discussion will come between us until my current objective is complete. See that equine in front of you? Heal her. I have not set my nightmares upon her, but I have lulled her to sleep. She's sustained a considerable amount of damage, presumably from getting into a heated fight with Heatran and or falling off the mountain. Once her wounds are mended, then we will talk." Without a moment of hesitation, Darkrai stalked off, his black form disappearing into the shadows. He'd know how to find Cresselia when she was done and vice versa. All she had to do was call for him and he'd be there. After all, there was no one else nearby besides the fainted Keldeo and the far away Heatran. Both were of little concern to Darkrai. He could deal with the presence of both as long as they didn't try to mess with him.

user posted image

Registeel stood in silence as the intruder giggled at its futile attempt to retrieve a flower. Was she amused by its intentions? What the whole objective some kind of joke? Registeel didn't think it was joke. In fact, it was taking the whole situation quite seriously. All seven of its eyes locked onto the order giver as she gently bent down and pressed her fingers onto the stem of a flower. With a quick shift of her wrist, her fingers pressed against the stem, snapping it in two. Lifting herself up, she scooped the flower into her hand and held it out for Registeel to see. The golem examined the flower curiously. Unlike it, the female had only removed part of the flower from the ground. A part of the stem was still sticking out of the ground and the roots were still intact. It probably should of been made clear that the female only wanted part of the flower picked and not the entire thing as she originally had ordered.

"Adjusting command with visual approximation," Registeel claimed as it stared at the flower intently. After a moment or so of staring, Registeel waddled over to a nearby flower and tried to follow the same procedure the female underwent. It did its job much sloppier than what the intruder did. Half of the flower was in Registeel's hand. The stem and petals had crumbled underneath Registeel's massive steel hands. It had managed to collect the flower, but the flower itself was not of great quality.

"Unsatisfying," Registeel snorted as it dropped the crushed flower onto the ground and attempted to pick another one.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

"A fight with - " Cresselia cut herself off as Darkrai once again disappeared into the shadows. "You are not doing yourself any favours," she sighed into thin air, where the other Pokemon had been just a second ago. As suspicious as this was, there was an injured Pokemon to deal with and she wasn't going to just leave... her... there. Darkrai had even bothered to find out her gender, apparently. Hmm.

Cresselia floated closer, her wing veils pulsing brighter for a few seconds as she checked the girl. Darkrai had been telling the truth, at least - she was badly injured, several patches of fur on her seemed burned, but she wasn't dreaming. Darkrai couldn't have caused this kind of damage. Whoever she was had angered, or perhaps challenged Heatran. But what was Darkrai trying to achieve by getting Cresselia to heal her? Removing his corruption was simple enough, but she would have to use Lunar Dance for this. He could strike before she recovered enough to retaliate. Perhaps it was simply to stall her as he made his escape. Maybe he'd managed to talk to her about his opinions on Cresselia before putting her to sleep. She stared at the pony with narrowed eyes - before sighing again and rising back into the air. In any case, it would be irresponsible of her to just leave.

She raised her head to the heavens, and her eyes began to glow a piercing blue. A section of the clouds parted, revealing an almost-full moon. Not ideal, but at least it was visible. Positioning herself above the girl (it was getting a little irritating having to think of her as that but Darkrai didn't exactly leave her with a name), she began to dance. Luminous flecks detached themselves from her veils as she twirled, twinkling in midair - then with her final move, slashing the air in a crescent shape, they settled onto the smaller Pokemon and disappeared quietly into her skin.

Cresselia returned to her original place, landing lightly on a rock and breathing hard. She'd spared enough energy for the other Pokemon to make almost a full recovery - or at least she hoped. She didn't trust Darkrai enough to go all the way and leave herself vulnerable. "Well?" She demanded, holding back a gasp for air. She was stronger than that. She would be fine in a few moments, and if Darkrai was civil enough to talk things over, this would all work out fine. "I believe you... you mentioned talking."

user posted image

"I've mentioned talking for several centuries," Darkrai replied, not bother to reveal himself. "It is difficult for me to figure out if its rather amusing or pitiful that it took you this long to decide to listen to me. Come south, there is a more quiet and secluded part of the words were we can converse. That is, if you're actually willing to listen." Darkrai turned his back onto Cresselia and crept forward and towards the area he had spoke of. A little south from where Keldeo laid, was a small clearing. It was big enough for Cresselia to sit in the middle of, but not enough so that she could move around with ease. The area was too enclosed by trees for her to be able to make a mad dash towards Darkrai. The dark type was planning to stay at the edge of the clearing, his appearance obscured by the darkness of the trees. Should Cresselia decide to attack, he'd be able to flee into the trees, forcing her to halt herself and weave through the obstacles. There was the chance that Cresselia would make a snarky remark about Darkrai's decision of a talking place, but he didn't care if she made such a remark. She had by no means gained his trust and therefore would not have the pleasure of talking to him out in the open. She should be grateful he was even considering talking to her. She had neglected every word he had said for as long as he could remember. Never did she try to stop and listen to reason. It was all about doing the dance to her. Did she not realize the dance was not necessary, that she was prolonging the final act? Shaking his head in discomfort, Darkrai stood silently at the edge of the clearing he had mentioned to Cresselia. She'd probably ask what he wanted to discuss with her as soon as she saw him. Funny that she was only now deciding to speak with him. What had changed? What made her finally want to listen? The sheet amount of things Darkrai wanted to say was overbearing. There were so many things to say, but so little time to say them all. Cresselia was not known to listen to reason, let alone his reasoning. Darkrai would not be surprised if she charged him before he could finish his first explanation.

[[i am hoping that there might be an open spot? o3o I only feel sad that Darkrai is taken but, could I take Lugia then? I'm surprised no one has claimed him or one of the legendary Trio birds already.]]