shadow_claw

Pokemon

While Mewtwo and Mew were having a small argument, Jirachi was in her cave, The Wish Pokemon couldn't grant her own wishes, and she didn't want to leave her cave, she new what Suicune would probably wish for if he grabbed her and demanded a wish, She simply sighed "Why now? Suicune has lost it this time, and I know no one remembers this location except for Celebi, Mew and Mewtwo, and Possibly Victini..." She thought to herself

Victini giggled as he thought of Jirachi. Maybe he could go visit her. He decided to go the easy route and teleported into the Hoenn region and quickly had a look around the cave she lives in while she's in Hoenn. He sighed, realizing she wasn't here. He paused as he thought about Johto once again. There was a cave that was briefly shown to him while visiting there a few years back. He teleported to the Johto region and had to take a quick breather. He wasn't used to teleporting such long distances. He got up and quickly floated around lookign for the cave, not realizing he had flown right by it.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Jirachi sighed "Victini, I'm over here." She said to the Fire/Psychic type watching him pass the place over and over again

((Why does everyone in all the different regions know about Suicune's wishes? He hasn't even polluted all of the waters in Johto yet so why would someone in Hoenn know what his plans are?))

Shaymin looked rather flustered at this news. "Not in Sinnoh?" She echoed, unfamiliar with the forest in question. It had been her first migration so, naturally, she hadn't really ventured out of her home region. The Ilex forest was foreign to her in both name and place. At the mention of the place to stay overnight, she slowly crept forward again. "May I? You seem very wise; could you possibly point me in the direction of Sinnoh as well? I don't know which way I've come from."

Victini looked down to see the cave Jirachi was in. "Hello," Victini said, holding out a macaron. "Macaron?"

(I'll re-edit my posts then pudding)

"I'm good." Jirachi said smiling "I bet you wanted to play?" She asked smiling

(If theres one thing Jirachi knows, it's wishes. Thats how She knows .3.)

Edited by BlueLink9001

((Also, this is your first warning: absolutely No one-liners. If I catch you doing it two more times I'm booting you. There are always ways to beef up your posts. I won't accept laziness.))

Lucario smiled, and stretched a paw out. She could more than easily carry Shaymin to her home. After all, the poor pokemon must've been exhausted. It had been so long since the blue pokemon had seen a Shaymin. After all, they never left Sinnoh. Ever since her trainer had...passed, she had remained in Illex in solitary. The only reminders of her trainer was a ring around her left ankle and a stone around her neck. Seldom did Lucario use its powers, as she never needed to. The thought of her lost trainer made her gaze grow distant. Why thank you. My time here has made me humble in the least. Come, I can take you to my home.

Edited by shadow_claw

(Behold, the power of sprites!)

user posted image

"Oh my! Celebi exclaimed as Mew suddenly appeared and flopped down onto Mewtwo's head. The guardian gave a gleeful giggle, her light, gentle voice filling the forest. Although Celebi was countless years old, she still held the personality and appearance of one with great youth. The signs of her aging were minor and only visible to those who had known the guardian her entire life, but even then, the person in subject would require a good eye to spot the signs left by time.

"I didn't think I'd get so many lovely guests today!" Celebi purred happily. "This calls for a treat on my part. Don't get up! I'll be right back!" Flinging herself into the air, Celebi flew over to the lake in the forest and headed over to one of the grand trees looming over the body of water. For a second, she lowered herself towards the lake and swiped one hand through it, letting the coolness of the water wash over her hands. Celebi's fingers trembled at the though and she swiped the water once more, causing it to spray upward before falling back down to earth.

She wasn't really at the lake to find some berries to feed her guests. She'd very much like to dine on sweet berries with her companions, but that wasn't the main reason she came to the lake. She knew Suicune was coming. The mongrel, no matter how crafty, was cursed by the north wind. Whenever he went, the north wind hailed him, telling all nearby he was coming. She wasn't exactly sure where he was, but she knew he was somewhere in the forest, or, at the very least, close to it. He could of left by now and Celebi would never know. She could probably be wasting her time with being so suspicious. But, nevertheless, she had her reasons and therefore she would do as she pleased. Celebi knew fighting Suicune alone was not the best of ideas. Celebi was a fighter, but not as good as most of the other legendaries. She was seen more as a gentle and kind person who danced through the forest and brought the promise of life where ever she went. That thought was rather true. Celebi was no lover of fighting and would rather flee from a difficult situation than confront one. Facing Suicune was the last thing she wanted to do. But, she had to protect her forest. She refused to led him ruin what she had to worked so hard to protect. For now, however, she would pick the berries she promised.

Flying up to a nearby a custap tree and landed on a branch with the hard berries hanging above it. Plucking one of the berries, Celebi used her physic powers on the berry. Her eyes glowed a light blue and the berry did so in return. A cracking sound was heard as the hard outer shell of the berry burst open, exposing the soft sweet inside. With her eyes fading back to normal, Celebi pulled at the shell until it was broken in two. With eyes sparkling, she plopped the light center of the berry into her mouth. The sweet creamy taste of the berry filled her mouth, causing every taste bud to quiver in joy. Letting out a squeal of pleasure, Celebi closed her eyes and flung herself backward, causing her body to fall of the branch. She quickly recovered from the fall, her tiny wings fluttering madly. She collapsed her hands on her cheeks and, giving her body a happy shake, flew back up the tree and seated herself once more. With eyes gleaming with elation, Celebi snatched more custap berries off the tree and piled them into her arms. If Suicune wasn't coming, then Celebi and her visitors were going to enjoy themselves immensely.

(Oh, and, uh, Shadow, I'm pretty sure I asked to reserve Darkrai, if that's okay with you.

Pudding, I apologize if I'm having Celebi know too much. I just did some research and the wind blows from the north whenever he shows up and I just guessed that Celebi, knowing what he's doing, would be fearful of the north wind. I can change it if it's too much. >.<)

Edited by Doctortear

((No, no. That's fine. I just thought that the people outside of Johto wouldn't know all that much. I did said he visited Ilex once before so they could have met during that time or Celebi could know by observing what has happened elsewhere in the region and connecting the dots back to Suicune.

But I'm borrowing your sprites idea. It's very nice.))

user posted image

Shaymin looked very nervous but slowly crept closer. As the sun sank behind them, her appearance began to change until she once more was a small, green and white hedgehog-looking creature. She looked at the paw again then slowly climbed onto it, holding onto it tightly with her small, white paws. "Try not to drop me," She replied rather nervously, looking at the ground. "Or throw me. I might look like a football but I'm not."

user posted image

Suicune stopped dead in his tracks when a strange voice reached his ears. He looked up and back towards Mewtwo to find that a strange, pink thing had appeared on his head. It took only a few moments for him to make the connection. So that was what Mew looked like in person. Honestly, he expected it to be a bit... bigger. More intimidating. With a small snort of contempt, he ducked down low and started creeping towards the lake again, listening intently to the conversation. It would be better if he made certain their attention wasn't on the lake. He wasn't willing to clash with three legendaries, even if one was the Guardian and the other was an abomination. Oh, and the third looked more like a bald sneasel with no claws to speak of.

He jumped to attention again when the Forest Guardian suddenly flew past his hiding spot in the brush to the lake. He stopped briefly and peered over the tops of the bushes as the bug pokemon splashed the surface of the water. His eyes immediately narrowed in absolute contempt for the small creature. That was not the intended use of his water. And even if he did not mind it all that much, she didn't even look grateful for having the water there. This was exactly why he was making a stand. Pokemon just thought they could walk all over him.

After several moments of watching the Guardian pluck berries by the lake, he finally grew tired enough. He had been forced to wait to bring justice here and he was not waiting again. The Forest Guardian didn't fight that much...And if he roared, his brothers would probably come calling. Yes, he could manage this. This was all a part of standing up for himself. Silently, he stood up to his full height and moved through the bushes into the open by the lake, the leaves rustling loudly as he made himself known. "Forest Guardian," He called out, looking up towards the creature. His voice was strictly monotone and unusually calm considering his motives for appearing in Ilex forest. "I will have to advise you to move away from the water. I would prefer to avoid needless fighting."

user posted image

Complete and utter dread filled Celebi as she heard Suicune's low voice. The berries cradling in her arms stumbled out of her arms and fell into the water below, plopping into the water. Celebi turned her head and blinked at the water pokemon. His chin was lifted up and his voice held no emotion to them. Celebi could almost see the glint of arrogance in his eyes, the shining part of him that believed what he was doing was truly justice.

The time has come.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Mr. Grump-Grump!" Celebi said as she slipped off the branch and into the air. She flew downward so that she was, not only closer to Suicune, but closer to the water as well.

"If it was just me you were hurting, I'd be a-okay with that," Celebi explained as she blinked at the canine. "I've been hunted down countless times and have endured more than I'm willing to say. So attacking me directly isn't a big problem at all! However, when you try and kill those I've spent my life trying to protect, then, Mr. Grump-Grump, we have a problem. I can't just let you hurt the innocent people in this forest! They have committed no crimes worthy of the punishment you are about to bring onto them. I'm afraid I can't let you proceed." Celebi's cheerful nature was masking just how terrified she was. Suicune was so close to harming the forest and she was near to powerless to stop him. If he managed to poison the lake, then the forest would slowly die. Celebi would be doomed by the withering forest. Ilex and Celebi were connected by all means. If the guardian was hurt, the forest could be used to heal her and, in return, she could restore the forest to what it once was. She had demonstrated this ability in several forest fires. She had managed to put the fires out, but not without a cost. She had burned along with the forest, her green skin burnt to a crisp. She had almost died several times in the process, but, in the end, she had managed to survive. In her most dire of times, Celebi never let anyone visit her. She was too ashamed of her gray, withering form to go out and speak with anyone else. No one had ever got close enough to her to gain her complete trust so Celebi never let herself be seen. She simply told the pokemon of the forest to hide her away and push away visitors. Celebi never knew how the others felt in her lengths of absence. She doubted they cared too much and figured they just went along with it. None of that mattered now though. Suicune was threatening Ilex forest and Celebi was not going to stand for that. Twirling one of her antennas in her hand, Celebi waited patiently for Suicune to, hopefully, back away.

(I don't mind at all. Spirtes for everyone!)

user posted image

Suicune did not take his eyes off of the green pokemon as she flew closer to the water. Calmly, he lifted his head, rising up to his full height. He stood just as tall as Mewtwo but was nearly twice his weight. It it came down to it, he could probably just sit on two of the pokemon present until they let him do what he wanted. And Mewtwo didn't even live in Johto. He probably wouldn't get involved. But before he jumped to conclusions, he could try talking things out.

"I am not trying to kill anyone," He replied, blinking slowly. His streamer-like tails began to whip forward with alarming speed, snapping through the air. The wind began to pick up, showing his hidden aggravation at the accusation Celebi had made. "They are killing themselves. If the people will not respect me, I will teach them to fear me." He bared his teeth at the last statement and his lips curled upwards into a toothy snarl. The pokemon usually known for being calm was, actually, very irritable. But with all that had happened, who could blame him? "They brought this calamity upon themselves," He confirmed with a nod. Slowly, his feet began to shift, moving away from his body and shifting his center of gravity closer to the ground. He lowered his chin so the strange fixture on his head pointed directly upwards, allowing his red eyes to peer at Celebi. He was ready for a fight.

"Would you kindly move aside? I will not ask you again. If you think any past amity will prevent me from fulfilling my goal, you are wrong." He slowly took a step forward, moving closer to the water's edge. As he did so, he focused his concentration like he had on the outskirts of the forest. Small, purple toxic balls began to appear in the air around his body. They floated around him in a lazy circle, waiting to be used. "I will crush you."

user posted image

Celebi gave Suicune a small smile that did not reach to her eyes. Fighting was the last thing Celebi wanted to do, but he was persisting and she could not allow that. She could tell by the sudden updraft that Suicune was irritated by her words. He was either too blind to realize she was right or too full of himself to admit she had a point. Either way, Celebi had managed to string the usually calm pokemon's nerves. The lashing of his ribbons and the hint of a growl in his voice told Celebi that Suicune was, not only not going to back down, but in a rather sour mood.

"You of all people should know to respect your elders," Celebi pouted in exaggeration. "I'm afraid threats aren't going to work on me, Mr. Grump-Grump, and your logic is so twisted and absurd that I can no longer bring myself to try and reason with you. You wish for a fight? So be it." Celebi's eyes suddenly obtained a blue glow as well did a nearby boulder. With alarming speed, the boulder floated up into the air and sailed towards where Suicune was. Celebi swung her arms towards Suicune as the rock flew towards him, as though she was commanding it.

I will not let this forest go without a fight!

user posted image

The pouting did not phase Suicune in the slightest. He honestly did not care how she felt. He was going to pollute the pool here and then move on to the rest of the region. Then, he would spread his toxins across the land. Water pokemon like himself would no doubt suffer the most without their natural habitat but he felt no kinship with them. He did not care, not for creatures that did not care for him.

The sudden and rather large attack from Celebi started the fight between the two. Moving with great speed, he shifted his weight towards his back then swiftly darted forward and to the left as the boulder crashed into the place where he had been standing. The rock smashed to pieces against the ground, sending several shards in every direction. Several struck the moving beast's back but he ignored the cuts in favor of screeching to a stop not too far away.

The purple, toxic orbs sailed towards the water at a gesture from Suicune's head before he quickly turned his gaze on the bug. He steadied himself quickly by dragging his feet apart before opening his mouth. A ball of multicolored light quickly formed inside of his gaping maw before firing outwards in an Aurora Beam. The attack was sort of like Suicune's signature move and he was notorious for relying heavily on it. In fact, it was one of the few moves he was comfortable with. The others took a considerable of focus for him to use. Toxic especially, a move he had forced himself to learn in order to undo the purification of various bodies of water, was difficult for him to use. Aurora Beam was quick and powerful and he often fell into a routine when fighting to use it, even when it wasn't that good against certain pokemon.

"Give up! This is a fight you will not win!"

((Darkari is officially reserved, then happy.gif))

Carefully did the Lucario place her second paw over Shaymin's lush green back in order to keep the small pokemon in place. Once certain she was secure, the Lucario took off at a sprint towards her home. Only halfway there did she sense something...disturbing. Stopping dead in her tracks, she suddenly hooked a left and beelined towards the disturbance. Once she broke into a clearing, Lucario had to duck in order to avoid a boulder sailing at the pokemon behind her. Now alarmed, she held Shaymin close. What is the manner of this? Such noble beings such as yourselves fighting? My eyes deceive me! Lucario gasped. What had she just stumbed into? This was horrible!

user posted image

Shaymin held onto Lucario's paw with her tiny white ones. Her small frame shivered slightly as the large pokemon moved with speed that surprised the little hedgehog. She wasn't used to traveling so fast, even more so in her land form. She was much more timid now without her ability to fly since it meant not being able to flee as easily. She wasn't a fighter at all so running was the only option for her. That was when her new friend suddenly stopped before running to the side. Wait, what? Were they lost? Did she mess up or something? "What happened?" She asked nervously, looking up at Lucario in confusion. Her head tilted to the side quizzically as they moved. And, as they moved, loud noises began to fill her ears. She turned her head around as they broke into a clearing, just in time for the small creature to notice a very large rock hurling at them. Shaymin cried out in shock as Lucario managed to duck just before the rock struck them. They appeared to have jumped out right in the midst of a fight between two creatures Shaymin had never seen before. One was small, probably around her size. The other was truly massive, much larger than Lucario and a titan compared to Shaymin. The hedgehog raised a paw to her mouth as her eyes grew wide in shock and fear. Staring at the beast, she began to tremble and shake at a rather alarming rate. Finally, with a terrified shriek, all of the flowers on Shaymin's back curled up and vanished, causing her fluffy back to turn entirely green. She immediately curled up into a ball so her back hid her white belly, causing her to resemble a bush. A very startled, shaking bush but some kind of bush. This was all too much for the timid pokemon. A fight? A really big pokemon? She was on the verge of fainting from pure fright!

user posted image

Without hesitation, Celebi sped away from the Aurora Beam shot at her. She must of not been fast enough or perhaps she was too confident for she felt a sudden cold creep up her arm. Letting out a yelp of surprise she spun around and glanced at her arm. Sure enough, ice was climbing up towards her head. The unforgiving crawling of ice brought a cloud of doubt in Celebi's head.

How am I suppose to beat him? I can't defeat Suicune in battle by myself. I have type advantage, but I was never the best fighter. What am I suppose to do? Let my forest wither away?

No, she would never do that. She had been the protector of Ilex forest since she was born and she would not let her beloved forest fall all because Suicune decided to revoke his "gift".

I was doing just fine without you! I didn't need your help! I don't need anyone's help! I can do everything that is required of me on my own.

With blue eyes narrowing, Celebi shot a Leaf Storm at Suicune. She was about to shoot another storm but realized, too late, that there was a Lucario and, oddly enough, a Shaymin hiding in the bushes. Realizing that the leaves would hit them as well, Celebi let her eyes glow blue once more and used Psychic to stop the Leaf Storm. Sure enough, the leaves suspended in the air, only a foot or two away from Suicune, the Lucario, and the Shaymin.

"Well I'm not entirely sure attempting to poison the only major source of water in the forest is a noble cause," Celebi said as she gritted her teeth in pain. The ice was starting to really hurt now. It probably would of been so bad if she wasn't a grass type but, sadly, she was.

(Should we have some of the pokemon in the other regions do things while Suicune is pollution the waters in Johto?)

user posted image

Suicune did not feel any joy when his attack managed to strike Celebi. He did not want to hurt her. Not really, anyway. All he wanted to do was make pokemon understand he existed. He didn't ask to be worshipped, he just wanted to be appreciated. In his eyes, appreciation would come when pokemon were forced to recognize he existed. When he threatened their survival, they would have to come to terms with the fact it was his doing that allowed them to live. Celebi was standing in the way of him being appreciated. He turned his attention to the water. Without Celebi trying to stop the two orbs, part of the water had turned purple as the toxins diffused. No, that wasn't good enough. The toxins weren't strong enough to be potent. He focused and tried to use Toxic again in order to summon more poison to pollute the lake.

The sound of leaves whistling caught his attention and he quickly looked back up at Celebi in time to see a storm of leaves flying towards his head. The purple orbs that had been forming quickly splashed to the ground by his feet as he reared back in surprise, only for the leaves to suddenly stop about a foot away. He stared at the suspended leaves in surprise then turned his attention towards the creature that had caused Celebi to stop what would have been a very dangerous attack for him. A… lucario? Well, no matter. Celebi had dropped her defenses. It was time to take the lead in this fight.

His head snapped back towards the bug and he opened his mouth. A multicolored beam shot from his mouth as another Aurora Beam shot towards Celebi. He was going to take her out and fulfill his original mission. He didn't care about the Lucario at the current moment.

Mewtwo walked off following Mew, who usually stalked the legendaries right to Suicune and Celebi, Mewtwo was honestly about to use Thunder on Suicune from behind, But instead, walked over to Suicune and calmly said "What are you doing now?" He said, as much as he wanted to murder the Suicune, he found Violence meaningless, "I hear you've been trying to poison the lakes across all 6 regions, You have a higher chance of being destroyed rather than by succeeding in that."He said frowning, Mew was in complete confusion. "So. If you want a fight. Bring it." Mewtwo said, his eyes glowed a light blue

(I use my 3DS 90% of the time, what seems large to me with it o

is often rather small, so I apologize for any small posts I make.)

Edited by BlueLink9001

(Mewtwo knows allot of things, plus, as previously stated, He heard Rumours about it. And he is assuming Suicune to go global with it. He is mainly looking for a straight awnser from Suicune himself.)

(Oh, I thought it was like months of planning for the whole thing, So I assumed there would be rumours amongst Pokemon about Suicune's plans)

((Mewtwo doesn't have the ability to automatically know everything just because he's a psychic type. He's a pokemon, not an omnipotent entity. You can't just give him knowledge on an issue that he isn't supposed to have any knowledge on just because YOU are aware of it.))

Upon hearing the sound of fighting, Raikou swished his tail angrily. He dashed into the spot where he heard the fighting. From the sounds, he could tell that Suicune was using his specialty. The ice had a distinct tone to it. The clouds of electricity followed close behind. Upon reaching the lake, he spotted Suicune and Celebi fighting, along with a lucario. A small green pokemon was there too. He had never seen it before. The abomination was there too. Much like Suicune, he felt disturbed by Mewtwo's presence. He was unnatural. With the cloud forming long tendrils, he willed a wave of electricity to fly at Celebi, who was occupied with an Aurora beam. It wouldn't hurt her badly, just paralyse her long enough for Suicune to do his business and leave. He didn't want to hurt her either, but his brother was more important.

(Yeah, I doubt anyone with a secret plan would be screaming about it every 9 seconds. I just don't see Mewtwo as someone thats oblivious to things. Mew, on the otherhand, Well, Mew is compleeetely oblivious to make up for Mewtwo's little knowledge of plans, Jirachi, however I'm still trying to find away about how she knows...)

user posted image

She could feel it. Celebi knew the lake had been poisoned as soon as the orbs touched the water. She could feel the corruption spreading throughout the waters; purple tendrils suffocating all life within the lake. Once she stopped her Leaf Storm, Celebi found herself gasping for breath. She was pained by the polluted lake. Her connected with the forest was stronger than she had anticipated. Grasping her chest, Celebi looked up just in time to see the Aurora Beam heading straight towards her. It was hard to tell if the pain from the toxic lake or the crusting frost hurt more. The sudden bolt of electricity didn't exactly help ease the pain. Being completely unprepared, Celebi took both attacks head on. A high-pitched shriek of pure and utter distress escaped her as her now paralyzed body began to freeze over. Her wings ceased flapping and she plummeted downwards and towards the lake. A small splash was the only sign of her falling into the lake. Purple water washed over her and consumed her being. She tried to move, but the paralysis had not yet faded and the ice covering her skin stayed. Leaving the toxic lake was no problem. Celebi could do so just as soon as paralysis faded. But the pain... the failure, her failure was too much. For the briefest of seconds, Celebi debated letting herself drown in the lake, but that thought was quickly dismissed.

I...failed.

With her body slowly regaining the ability to move, Celebi stared up at the sunlight beaming into the polluted waters.

(I'm just going to ignore the whole discussion thing going on here and just let Suicune pollute the lake like he's suppose to. Just a heads up, Celebi is not dead, she's just temporarily immobilized.)

(Actually Mew Could've known, by transforming into either Raikou or Entei and straight out asking him. .3. and Kanto and Jhoto are right next to eachother, so Jirachi shall now be oblivious, and Mewtwo, on his way to Ilex, Could've seen what Suicune did to few areas, Making him curious of what was going on.)

(I can, it's just hard for me to, Also I forgot mewtwo had the ability to fly, so I couldn't of said he did so in the previous posts, but I could easily say he did it as Mewtwo saying he did so, I usually have to use the obliviousness when I run out of ideas...)