shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

Aggron rolled his eyes at the salamence. The dragon was probably overreacting or something. I couldn't be that bad. Well, for the wing part, he didn't know since he didn't have wings, but for the rest, the salamence was really being quite dramatic. He wondered if he should help. It seemed as if the salamence was having trouble with the rocks. "Odd appearance?" He wondered aloud to himself before shaking his head. "My horns were not going to poke your eye out and I was most certainly not charging at you. I couldn't even see you, why would I be aiming at you?" He was rather glad that the rocks weren't too unstable. Loud voices wouldn't be able to rock them out of place, he was sure. "As for not leaving the island... Well, I've never left. I've been here all my life... I think. I don't remember much if the past. It gets lonely sometimes, but it's nice here. Need any help?" Without waiting for an answer - while stubbornly pushing away the pang if loneliness in his chest - he pushed one of his horns under a rock trapping the blue dragon's wing, careful to no dig any part of his head into the wing. Then, using Head Smash, he yanked his head upwards, obliterating the rock and the surrounding rocks that got caught on any part of his head, in one fell swoop. And, with that, the wing was completely freed.

user posted image

The serenity of the area did not last long. Suddenly and quite loudly the ceiling of the nearby tunnel began to collapse on itself. The Lopunny let out a shriek of alarm as she jolted upward and gazed at the falling rocks. Dust drifted up into the air in the falling rock's wake. The Lopunny, now lifting up her flattened ears ever so slightly, stared at the rocks absentmindedly.

"Oh dear..." the Lopunny mumbled to herself. The entrance to the cave was completely blocked off. Hopefully, no one was planning to enter the cave from that entrance anytime soon. The question of what could of possibly caused the rock slide came to mind, but no answer was procured in such thoughts. It was probably going to happen no matter what, something that nature had intended. That didn't make it any less startling, but it did give a explanation for the unusual event.

Out of seemingly nowhere, a deep roar suddenly filled the air, causing the Lopunny to freeze in fear. Her eyes widened and she came to a complete stop. Her heart began thumping madly and trembles began to take over her body. Was someone in the tunnel when the entrance collapsed? Had they been exploring for days on end, looking for an exit to the glorious outdoors only to have their hopes washed away in the falling of a collection of large stones?

Oh Arceus, that's terrible. I'd loathe for such a thing to happen to myself. I do hope whoever is behind there finds another way out. It'd be just terrible to be trapped in such a foreboding cavern. They must be so scared...

More roaring following as did the sound of more falling rocks. This, although alarming, did not bring out a violent reaction within the Lopunny. At least, a reaction not as volatile as the first time. Curiosity began to take over the female, urging her to move towards the cave entrance. The roaring no longer sounded dangerous. It sounded as though it was distressed, as though it was strained. There was no anger in the baying, at least, the Lopunny thought so. It sounded as though it came from a wounded animal. Such a sound beckoned the Lopunny to come to the aid of whoever made such a stressed sound. The idea of helping another was stressful upon the Lopunny's mind. She didn't know who was trapped by the landfall! They could be murderers or someone who was out to get her! How horrible would it be for her to help whoever was in the tunnel only to be find out that they were upset with her about something she did in the past. The idea was frightening and made the Lopunny hold her ground.

But think of the benefits of helping them! So many good things could come out of it! What if they end up becoming more beneficial to me than I ever was to them? What if someone is watching me right now and will attack me if I don't help them? What if-

The stream of unnecessary thoughts ceased as the tumbling of the rocks diminished. The second rockfall had stopped and silence reigned with only light whispering filling the air. The Lopunny grabbed her arm nervously and kept her gaze upon the rocks. She had to at least check and see if they were hurt, right? That would be the right thing to do and it would be wrong of her to sit by and do nothing. Taking a few moments to form an alias, the female gave herself a nod and began to trek towards the rocks. The newly deemed Lady stopped a foot or so away from the rocks. She could certainly hear people speaking behind the rockfall. It was faint, but she could hear it. Pressing her head against the rocks, Lady hesitated. What should she say? Should she just greet them? Should she wait for a response? She had to say something, but what?

"H-Hello?" Lady called after a moment of fumbling in her head. "Is there an-anyone in there?"

user posted image

Salamence narrowed his eyes at the Aggron. He''s quite a rude fellow... He thought, remaining still as the Mega removed the rocks from his wing. Salamence had been weakened from his journey through the caves, and he was covered in bruises and scrapes. He sighed in relief as he felt the cool air hit his strained wing as it was released. Salamence gazed at his wing curiously and worriedly. It was certainly strained, being bruised and feeling quite tender.

Yeah, I'd appreciate some help, I'm tired from my little journey. The wing's obviously strained, and it'll take some time to re-heal, but I can move it, though it'll feel quite weak and painful for some time. Salamence rumbled, moving the wing carefully and slowly as he studied it. Using his free claw, the blue dragon lashed out at some loose pebbles and rocks that lay on his other side. If you're so lonely here, why not just leave? I'm certain you could find other Pokemon like you, who can turn into....Powerful evolve forms unlike others of their kind. He asked, freeing his other front claw. Salamence raised his head, hearing a gentle voice farther away. It was that Pokemon singing! We're over here! Nice song, by the way! Responded Salamence cheerfully.

user posted image

Hearing a response was both relieving and embarrassing. Lady was glad that whoever she was speaking to was alive, but it the fact that he had heard her singing was slightly unnerving. By the lake guardians, had she sang that loudly? The thought of someone listening to her sing brought a bright crimson to Lady's cheeks. Why didn't she sing softer or just not sing at all? It was ridiculous that she wasn't more conscious of herself. Lady would of slapped her forehead She felt a bit awkward after hearing the stranger's comment, but attempted to see past it and onto more pressing matters.

"Well, uh, thank you," Lady replied as her blush faded into a rosy pink. "Is... is there anything I could do to help? I could try and see if the rockfall will loosen up on my side of the rocks or maybe I could get someone else to help...?" Lady's voice trailed off until no more words came forth. She should of thought about the situation more clearly. How was suppose to help? She only had one attacking move and she rarely fought! She cared more about whether or not her fur was brushed than becoming stronger. She wasn't even sure she was powerful enough to even dent the rockfall. She could try, but she wasn't aware of her own strength. She'd probably just end up hurting her fist and make herself a fool in front of whoever was on the other side of the rockfall. It'd be both embarrassing and pathetic.

Maybe I shouldn't of come to help after all. I'll probably just make things worse...

user posted image

Salamence smiled, a mild blush showing in the blue dragon's face as he heard the rabbit-like Pokemon's words. W-Well.... He began, flipping a pebble around with a claw before looking back where Lady may be. You are a great singer, very talented....You could....Er...Sing for me? Anyway, do you have a name? Salamence asked nervously, his black gaze flitting back to his wing. He thought of how weak he looked, and how foolish, being stuck in a pile of rocks....How pathetic. Salamence looked behind himself, making sure Aggron was a fair distance before using his Dragon Tail, whipping his tail back and forth quickly, breaking the rocks around it and freeing himself a bit more. He looked back at the wall with a hopeful smile, wondering if the Pokemon would sing for him once more.

((Sorry it's short, I just posted quick since I have to go to a Park Event))

Mew knew about the danger?! Dialga was shocked and furi- Actually, no, this fit Mew's patterns perfectly. Of course she wouldn't willingly help. She was far too selfish with her immense powers. In that way she was actually quite similar to Palkia. Both refused to help defend the realm barring specific circumstances. Palkia would only do so at the behest of Father. And Mew only if she considered it to be exciting.

"I do not have Time for play, disaster could strike at any moment. I came here to stop... whatever it is I sent myself here to stop." He said stiffly, "Maybe if you would stop only thinking about the here and now and started considering the future, you could help."

And it was true, Mew always seemed to only care about what felt exciting right now, never considering what her actions might cause in the future. But Dialga was guilty of an equally dangerous oversight. Despite being able to see and manipulate all of Time, he rarely remembered the past. Always repeating the same mistakes and never truly learning. Even with his intricate and seemingly endless knowledge of Time, he was too hardheaded to look back.

Dialga dipped his head and took a swallow of water, waiting for Mew's response and pondering why he had been sent here. Nothing seemed to be happening, nor did it appear anything was going to happen. Yet His Future had dictated very specific instructions. Telling him exactly how far forward to go. And after arguing a while, for he had been quite enjoying what he was doing at the time, he had followed those instructions to a T. And yet still nothing happened. Clearly there was something afoot, for Mew and Lugia were here as well. He couldn't fathom himself going to the trouble to send both of them here for a mindless prank. It made no sense. No disaster now, and no disaster in the near future.

(OOC: Did I mention he's too hardheaded to consider the past? Considering he's made of Steel, does seem to make sense he'd be too stiff-necked to look behind him)

user posted image

Smoke continued to billow towards the sky, sometimes bowing to the thermals that Lugia rode upon and encircling him. One Hydro pump could not extinguish all of the raging flames, striking with full force against the burning forest. The guardian of the sea held the attack as long as he could before he was forced to close his mouth and start again. The second onset of rushing water doused what had not been already reached. At the edge of his field of vision, he saw other pokémon attempting to put out any smaller flames that he had missed. Finally, the forest fire was controlled and greatly diminished to mere embers or some stray licks of flame.

Powering his wings, Lugia lighted on the charred ground where the resident pokémon who helped him stood. He gave them a nod of gratitude and they returned the gesture, soon running off and extinguishing any small fires they came upon. The blue and white legendary took flight again, circling over the treetops as he inspected the forest below. It was likely that many pokémon had already fled when the first first started as only a few handful now made their way to untouched areas. Tail lashing and wings tilting so he hovered, he stared down at the two pokémon who seemed to be conversing at the creek. Lugia faintly knew of Dialga but he was less knowledgable about the equine with him.

Lugia was about to inquire of the reason for their presence but his attention was called elsewhere.

Propelling himself towards the direction where he had seen a strange glint of light. Some might mock him for his bird-like tendencies on occasion but, everyone at - one point or another - was attracted or curious about a shiny object. The guardian’s curiosity led him to a much smaller clearing, a lone Absol wandering the charred ground. ”Are you lost? I do not recall any Absol residing in this forest…,” he said to her, slowly maneuvering into the clearing. Given the small space, it was slightly difficult and a bit more tedious than landing should be but, Lugia did not complain verbally. His feet touched the ground and he tucked in his wings back against his sides, tail curling around his body.

user posted image

She stumbled when their little trip ended, flailing her arms to try and balance herself. Ampharos regained her composure and sneezed once more, muttering in irritation as she watched some stray bolts hit close to the lake’s edge. ”Where ar-“ She was going to ask where they were at but Michelle started shouting for some Giratina. What was a Giratina? Or, really, who? She didn’t know any pokémon called Giratinas so, maybe, it was the name of an individual that the Guardevoir knew. But why shout instead of going to where that pokémon was? Unless they were in the cave and Michelle was afraid of caves? But then, would the pokémon in question even hear the call?

Ampharos’s question was answered a few moments later and, having ignored Michelle’s prompt to sit down, she fell back onto her rump from shock. Deities? So, was this Giratina some kind of… Legendary?! Ampharos gulped, clearly quailed by the sight of such a being. How was Michelle so calm? ”Y-You’re not going to eat us?” she asked fearfully, so soft she doubted she was heard. Some of her friends often told stories of scary Legendaries who ate other pokémon on a regular basis. Giratina surely looked scary at the moment; pokémon with black and gray colors were usually scary or mean from her experience.

She shook her head, clamping her mouth shut. Perhaps it would be best if she didn’t say anything at all; less likely to draw Giratina’s unwanted attention. Right? Or was it pointless now that she was seen by him?

user posted image

It lost track of how long they had been flying, its gaze roaming the ground far below for any telltale sign of the Beasts. So far, the Birds had had no luck in their search. Kanto had been fruitless, Johto just as so. Neighboring regions were less likely but still considered. Wherever the Beasts could possibly go, the Birds flew over. At last, Zapdos spotted movement, a spot of red and yellow. Entei and Raiku. ”Sister, we have found two of the Beasts….” Odd. Why wasn’t Suicune with them?

Zapdos didn’t linger on the thought, angling its wings and beginning to descend instead. It spiraled down at a slower pace, not wanting the Beasts to believe it was going to attack. To grab Entei and Raiku’s attentions, it struck the ground with a lightning bolt, some yards to their left. Hopefully, that would cause the brothers to look up and stop while the avian siblings came to land.

Talons gouged the dirt as Zapdos landed, wings beating heavily for balance until it was steadied. Tucking its wings in, it waited for Articuno to be in a similar state; the trees were too small here to adequately support the Birds. ”Entei. Raiku. We have matters to discuss….” To most, Zapdos likely sounded as a bearer of bad news, also so serious and grave in tone.

Michelle stood and gave a small curtsey in honor of Giratina's high status. Despite having fallen from his former glory, he still deserved her respect.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Old One." She said, using the title reserved for wise elders.

Michelle knew of Giratina's past mistakes. But she also knew that he had learned from them, and learned well. Because of this, she had come to respect him above even his yet unpunished brothers.

"But surely you have noticed the number of legends awake?" She questioned, "I have come to check the status of a specific trio. Have any of Regigigas's golems awoken?"

Michelle shivered slightly at the continent-mover's name. Memories of terror jumped to the forefront of her mind. The last time Regigigas had been awake, it had sewn terror through Hoenn in search of what it called 'the disease', destroying everything in its path. It was only defeated because its golems had been sealed away, unable to protect it, before it gained enough power to fend for itself. It was imperative that the golems be kept in their slumber, lest they be brought together to awaken their master.

user posted image

((This is a quick post, since I have to get some shoes for School))

Raikou skidded to a halt as electricity crackled in front of him, striking the ground yards away. The best put his tail to his side to stop Entei, not wanting his brother to be fried. Narrowing his eyes, the Beat of electricity gazed up, noticing Zapdos and Articuno. Great...Have they come to challenge us because of our brother's actions? Raikou wondered, his fur spiking in surprise, the air crackling around him with electricity. He pricked his small ears as Zapdos spoke of discussing. He sounded grave and serious, like he was carrying bad news. His right ear twitching, Raikou gently landed on the ground as he made his cloud disappear.

What is this discussion about, and why must you discuss it with us? If you plan to attack our brother, forget it, siblings are siblings, we only fight Suicune with words. Rumbled Raikou, his scarlet gaze flitting over to his brother, and then back to Zapdos. Raikou sat down, licking a claw gently as he removed the dirt from it. Whatever those birds wanted, it didn't sound good. Had Lugia heard of Suicune's plan to poison his water?

Edited by 20mia08

user posted image

Aggron frowned at the mentioned of powerful evolved forms. What was that dragon talking about? What powerful evolved forms...? He opened his mouth to reply, but froze as another, feminine, voice rang out from beyond the stones. More Pokemon? Huh, how odd... Speaking of, that was probably where the entrance had been. Now he could get the hell out of here. He listened and watched the two interact with interest and amusement. How sappy. Aggron rolled his eyes slightly. Yes, the Pokemon, whatever it was, out there sang well, but this salamence was stuttering like a lovesick fool. Aggron, for one, had no interest in romance or any of that sappy stuff. He had been often told that he should show some weakness every now and then and no one would fault him for having worries and upsets by his... His... Who? He couldn't remember. A sharp pain shot through his head and all of his earlier irritation came back.

Aggron growled a little, getting annoyed by how neither of them were getting any closer to uncovering the entrance. His foot taped a little before he huffed, walking up to the salamence. "Are you two going to stay there and chat all day or are you going to attempt to move those rocks? If you can't, I'll happily do it for you! Actually, scratch that, I'm going to do it anyways. I have places to go. And, as to answer your earlier question, no, I can't leave this island because I don't..." Aggron paused abruptly, frowning deeply before shaking his head with a growl of irritation. He wasn't stupid enough to admit a weakness in front of a stranger, no matter how injured said stranger may be. Yet something was saying that those instincts that had once kept him alive were no longer needed since he wasn't there anymore. But where was there? And why had he needed this paranoia to keep him alive? He couldn't remember, now did he want to. Had he really been hit that hard by the rockfall?

"Stand back..." He said, his words barely audible beneath his rumbling growls. "I'm going to obliterate this wall, so you two have to stand back!" He said, making sure his words were clear and audible. He gave them both a moment move before giving a mighty roar and slamming into the wall, and making a hole, with Heavy Slam. He tossed his head when he was out and roared to the sky, happy to finally be out of a small, confined space. He liked caves, but he abhorred being trapped in such a tiny space for long periods of time.

user posted image

Salamence blinked blankly at Aggron as he growled. Once he was ordered to stand back, he shook his head, pulling his neck closer to his blue body. He was still partially buried under the rocks, but was slowly struggling out. He winced as Aggron roared into the sky, confused with the iron beast. Has he been away from light this long? Man, this Pokemon needs some serious help, I mean, living here all your life?! It seems that he's one to dwell in these caves, but everyone needs some fresh air. Salamence thought, letting out a sneeze in efforts to remove the dust from his nostrils. After that, the dragon looked back up at Aggron, tipping his head slightly to the side.

Yeah, I'd like to be released from these rocks, my wing's pretty sore now, my back as well....This isn't as comfortable as it looks. He responded to Aggron's earlier question, stretching his jaw a bit and flinching as it cracked slightly. The dragon-type didn't know any moves to remove the rocks from his back, the only thing he could do was use his Double-Edge, but that wouldn't do anything to help him. Salamence craned his neck to look outside to see what Pokemon he had been speaking to. You alright out there? He then called, blinking his black eyes calmly as he scanned for the lass. Salamence tucked his stubby legs in closer to his body, patiently waiting for the aid of Aggron. After the steel-type released him, he'd probably move himself outside and lay back down to examine his wing in better light. It felt like he hadn't seen light in ages! Salamence's tail began to twitch with excitement as the feeling of longing for flight took over his body, but he reminded himself flight would be quite difficult for quite some time. His injured wing, the right one to be exact, twitched, since muscle spasms were symptoms of a strained body part.

The normal pokemon noticed it as well...This was troubling. Giratina lowered himself so he was as close to eye-level as he could get with the two. He had seen two instances of the golems awakenings, but was unsure about the third. It was bound to awaken soon as well. With a heavy, rattling sigh, the legend nodded. Yes. Two, to be exact. He rumbled. A small collection of bubbles appeared around him. One showed the icy golem attacking a Garchomp. Another showed Registeel and Meloetta. He nudged both towards the Gardevoir with one of his massive paws. That is of little concern at the moment. If you are wise, you would turn your attentions to the lakes of Sinnoh. A small shudder, and he turned his attention to armored skin that remained frosted over. Damn Suicune and his blizzard!

Entei paused at the first sign of the two, his amber eyes darting skyward. He backed away to allow to two room to land, and sat down upon the sort earth. Zapdos carried bad news. The tone of the bird's voice proved it. Fur raising slightly in distress, the fire-type nodded. As do we, Zapdos. As you have spent your time searching for us, you may speak first. Unlike Raikou, he wasn't one to jump to conclusions. With as many legendaries awake as he believed, there could easily be more than one problem. Hopefully there wasn't, but the possibility was far too large.

The dragon-type raised a scythe-like wing to shield his eyes from the Zap Cannon's light, but remained still otherwise. Using an electric move against him was laughable. Snarling, Falx rocketed forward with a slash. He wasn't going to let some icy beast scare Cassandra and get away with it! What dis this stupid thing think it was, anyways!? He would keep her safe. That's all that mattered.

user posted image

The journey the siblings partook in had not been an easy one. They searched multiple reasons but found nothing of interest. It was a rather disappointing flight to Sinnoh and Articuno wished more than once for the company of her cheerful sister. It was curious that Moltres had left her island without warning. Articuno did it often, but Moltres was not like her. For her to leave without saying a word and then to suddenly vanish into the wind was troubling to say at the very least. Normally, Articuno would not care about her other siblings' affairs outside of their domains, but something was amidst. The air felt heavy with tension and everyone seemed to be on their guard. Articuno herself had felt this sensation but had only taken heed once she was informed of Ho-Oh's actions. She might of thought poorly of the maker of rainbows in the past years, but never did she think he would go as far as to burn down as sacred forest. How such a powerful being could go mad was one of the reasons the siblings were searching for the legendary beasts. If there was anyone who knew of Ho-Oh's intentions, it was the beasts. If they knew nothing or refused to comply with the siblings' demands, then they'd have to take matters into their own hands. It was not something Articuno wanted to do, but if it meant stopping innocents from being killed, she'd do it without hesitation.

Zapdos's announcement was both thrilling and confusing. Articuno almost gave a sigh of relief, but the mentioning of only two beasts puzzled her. They had been searching for the beasts for days and they had only managed to find four of them? Who was missing? Why weren't the three of them together?

Perhaps it is for the same reason Moltres is not with us? That seems unlikely, but it is completely possible.

As her sibling began to spiral downward, Articuno followed suit. Spinning to the side, Articuno gracefully glided downward with her eyes concentrated only on the ground below her. She got a glimpse of a flash of lightning a few yards away followed by Zapdos sinking its talons into the ground. Articuno followed her sibling but landed in a much more glamorous fashion. She landed softly on the ground with her talons gripping the dirt firmly. A cold daft of air flooded the area as she folded her outstretched wings and turned her head to face the beasts. She felt an itch to preen the small tuft of chest feathers that was slightly poking out, but she resisted the urge. To the beasts, she would appear glossed over a thousand times over. A small tuft of feathers didn't matter in a matter of great importance. Allowing Zapdos to speak, Articuno glanced at the beasts to see their response.

Raikou was quick to accuse the two avians. It took all of Articuno's willpower to keep from snorting in indignation. How dare he accuse them of ill bearings! He could of just asked what they wanted, but no, instead he had to go out of his way and make an accusation. After the sliver of fury left her body, Articuno realized what Raikou actually said. He thought they had come to attack Suicune? Why on earth would they do that? With a knowing glance at Zapdos, Articuno turned to Entei as he began to speak. A soft pleased coo left Articuno at the fire beast's words. Ah, now there was a gentleman. Articuno didn't particular care for any of the beasts, but if she had to pick one she liked the best, it had to be Entei. Unlike his brothers, he was much calmer and more studious than his siblings. Articuno would of fancied him even more if he had scolded his brother before speaking, but beggars couldn't be pickers. It was tempting to speak up, but Articuno knew that Zapdos was the one who was addressed. She'd stick to her place and speak up only if she was spoken to. Hopefully, her presence was more than enough for this confrontation. Just being next to Zapdos could give it some reinforcement. If things went haywire, it'd have its sibling right next to it, prepared to help by all means necessary.

user posted image (In the past)

Shaymin's question barely registered within Raichu's mind. It took her a moment to completely comprehend what the small shrub was saying. She cocked her head to the side and, within a few moments, suddenly grinned and nodded her head ecstatically.

"Oh, uh, yeah!" Raichu exclaimed as she mentally wondering if Shaymin forgot about the melting shell that disappeared less than five minutes ago. "I sent the bugger hightailing out of the forest with his tail between his legs. You won't be seein' that brute anytime soon!" Though Raichu seemed outwardly joyfully, on the inside she was beginning to become irritated. This was taking way too long! If things kept on going as they were, time would get all messed up or something! They couldn't wait for Shaymin to stutter out what needed to be done next, they needed to fix it and now! With a glance over at Celebi, Raichu began to walk over to the tree in which the past Shaymin was hanging from.

"Since things seem to be getin' slow 'round here," Raichu started as he form began to change. "I'll be takin' matters into my own hands." The mouse like creature began to shift in form. Black feathers began to poke out of her flesh and her face narrowed down into a beak. Her tail retracted and transform into a plump of feathers as her feet began to unfold into talons. In less than a minute, the Raichu transformed completely into a completely different being.

user posted image (In the past)

The Honchkrow took flight as soon as his wings were functionally. He effortlessly flew up the tree where the past Shaymin slumbered and, with one fell swoop grasped her in his talons and lifted her off the branches that held her.

"Y'all better hushlin'!" Honchkrow called down to the startled Celebi with an egg circling around her in a fine blue mist and the confused and pained Shaymin. "I'll be lookin' for this little gal's place. You two should be doing whatever it was you were doing before and make sure you don't royally piss off Diagla! I'll be the first, but not the last, to say that he can be a butt sometimes. Farewell!" With that said, the black bird disappeared into the forest with an echoing caw left in its wake. Celebi, who was trying to gain her bearings turned to Shaymin as her mind began to rush with ideas.

"I... we need to get moving," she said slowly as though she was processing every word she spoke as she said it. "W-We need to get everyone out of the forest. The fire has started yet, but it will soon. We need to get everyone out as soon as we can so they don't get hurt. D-Do you understand that?" Celebi wasn't sure if her words got through to Shaymin, but she knew one thing. If they waited too long, more innocents would die. There was no way they were going to get everyone out, but they could try their best to get the bulk out of harm's way. As long as they didn't bump into anyone else from the past, they would be good. As soon as they saw the forest canopy shimmer a mystical blue, they'd know they couldn't damage the timeline anymore.

Just got to get everyone to safety and wait until we return into the future. Then we can work out way from there. We just... have to wait.

(I'll get a Lady and Xerneas post out later today. I just wanted to get these two over with first.)

user posted image

"Why would we attack Suicune?" Zapdos tilted its head quizzically at Raikou, suspicion entering its mind. "Your statement makes no sense. Suicune is not our brother and, if we desired to attack him, your sibling ties would not alter our course of action...." Why did Raikou have to be confusing in his way with words? If the Birds wanted to attack Suicune, what would be the point of Raikou and Entei verbally arguing with Suicune? The yellow bird shook its head; its mind was digressing.

Entei spoke up, calmly, indicating that the Beasts likely had something on their mind. "Our matter involves your master, Ho-Oh. He has attacked Ilex Forest and set it ablaze. Lugia has gone to correct Ho-Oh's wayward actions. As we know the connection between Ilex and Celebi, Ho-Oh's attack was, therefore, also against Celebi." It waited a few moments, allowing for its words to register in the Beasts' minds before continuing. "Is there any reason that you may know of to explain Ho-Oh's attack?"

Now Zapdos faintly shifted its weight, feeling that it were about to tread on a difficult subject. "I wish to know - and perhaps my sibling as well - which side you are on in this matter. Are you supportive of Ho-Oh's actions and plan to aid him should he do something just as drastic? Are you against him and plan to talk sense into his mind? Or do you plan to stand in-between and do nothing while innocent lives can be caught in the crossfire?" It knew of what it asked them. Zapdos would understand if the brothers chose not to go against the very creature that had brought them into being. However, that did not deny the fact that something needed to be done and Ho-Oh needed to be corrected.

What? Illex forest, burned by Ho-Oh? Taken aback by this, Entei stared up at Zapdos incredulously. That...that couldn't be so! A heavy weight fell upon his consciousness at this news. So it wasn't just Suicune who had gone mad. Had Suicune, perhaps, been influenced by Ho-Oh? I...I am unsure how to answer to this. I knew of Suicune's actions against Illex, but not Ho-Oh's... He mumbled softly. Was everyone going mad? Surely he and Raikou were not next to succumb to this insanity! It is unlike Ho-Oh to act with such violence... Clearing his throat, the russet beast paced back and forth in front of the two birds. Suicune appears to have fallen under the same insanity. He...has been poisoning the waters of the world. Raikou and I are trying to stop him...but I do not know if we can now. Not with Ho-Oh just as delirious. Entei pawed at the ground anxiously as he spoke. His claws sank into the soft earth repeatedly in an effort to calm down. How could this happen?

user posted image

Ah, a straight answer! That was all that Registeel wanted, a clean yes or no to which the female had a hard time stuttering out. It did not think poorly of her for taking so long to answer. It just assumed she had a hard time understanding the question which was completely understandable. There was no problem with dealing with the female's reaction time at the moment. If she was required to take several moments before deciding a reasonable response, then so be it. Registeel was patient, it could wait for as long as it needed to. It had been designed to wait for long periods of time for a certain event to occur. Patience was something that Registeel had indefinitely. The female could take as long as she wished, it had no reason to not wait for her just yet.

Turning towards the trees in which it was directed, Registeel began the long trek over towards the trees. Although it may of been slow by organic standards, Registeel found itself in front of the crushed trees in a matter of minutes. Whatever the female had thought she had done when destroying the trees, she mustn't of understood the full consequences of her actions. Registeel could see nests scattered on the ground with several different avian like creatures chirping at each other angrily. A few rodent like creatures squeaked in surprise at the golem's arrival and dispersed in different directions. Bending downward, Registeel began to collect a variety of branches into its arms. The female had not informed Registeel on the exact size of the branches she wanted, so it just began to gather whatever it could. After about a minute or so of collecting, Registeel heard the female call over to it, asking it if it was "okay".

"If you ask of my well-being, then I ask in return what you mean," Registeel called back as it turned around, arms full of branches, to face the female's general direction. [font=bondi"Is there anything to say that I am in the same state as I was several minutes ago?"[/font]

Meloetta turned to reply to the robot's silly question. But was stopped short when she saw how much it was carrying. It had barely been a minute and there was already more than enough for a basket.

"Kyurem's claws!" She exclaimed, "You work fast. Now hold still and don't freak out."

She carefully lifted the robot back towards her. Then, once he was safely on the ground in front of her, righted the trees she had knocked aside and replaced any nests that had fallen. Now she just needed to make a basket.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Raikou slowly shook his head, flicking his tail in frustration. We.....We never even knew about Ho-Oh's actions, honestly..I don't follow my master, though he created me he's a bit too...Insane and violent. As Entei as already explained, we are on our way to find our brother, and save him before he gets greatly harmed by another pokemon. Personally... Raikou began, glancing at his russet brother before back at Zapdos. ....I don't support Ho-Oh, what so ever. Yes, I respect him because he's my master, but I don't follow him. I will not follow his or Suicune's foot-steps. Raikou sighed softly, shaking his head slowly once more. He had to agree with his sibling, stopping their brother now with Ho-Oh just as bad would be very difficult. Raikou straightened up. Anyway, why do you ask? Questioned the yellow beast, cocking his head.

user posted image

Rolling her eyes sarcastically, Xerneas let out a loud and rather irritating raspberry at Diagla's words. What a prude he was! All he did was talk about the future and complain that no one was considering their own. If he was so worried about the future, why he didn't he just, you know, travel forward in time? If everything was about later then why not just hop on over into later rather than waiting for it to happen? Xerneas just didn't get it. She loathed having to wait around for something to happen. She was not a patient person and had a short attention-span. Xerneas needed someone to occupy herself with. If she had to wait for something to happen, couldn't she at least enjoy herself while she waited? Why waste your time worrying about what was to come when you could make some memories at the current moment? Who'd want to live a full life only to think of the "what ifs"? It would be better to live a short and enjoyable life than a long and boring one. At least, Xerneas thought so.

"You should stop worrying about the future, silly!" Xerneas chimed as straightened herself up and gave her tail a wag. "Start enjoying yourself now before you regret it later. If you occupy yourself with only the future, then you'll never live. You'll just become a big old ball of regret and sorrow. Trust me, you do not want to become that. It ain't pretty, no siree!" With that said, Xerneas leaped across an open section of the creek and landed squarely on a rock in the middle of the coursing water.

"Come on, play for a while!" Xerneas called as she began to playfully hop along the trail of rocks embedded into the stream. "Think about the now and no the later!"

user posted image

It was hard for Articuno to decide if she was pleased that the legendary beasts did not support their master for furious at them for seeming to be hypocritical. The ice type's feathers began to ruffle, making her look puffed out and bigger than she actual was. It was clear by the way Zapdos responded to Raikou's outburst that it was also confused by the way the brothers were contradicting once another. Raikou's suspicious proclamation about Suicune was troubling, but not enough to bring actual worry in Articuno's mind. It was the way the brothers' words completely cancelled each other out that put Articuno on edge. Now that Zapdos's question was now out in the open, the two beasts appeared to be surprised, as though they did not know of their master's actions. This, is not what concerned her. Even though she took a small vow of silence for the current conversation, to speak only when spoken to, Articuno could not help but let the words pour out of her heart. Zapdos would surely not mind if she spoke her mind? This was an important matter and a few moments of speech would not hurt, right?

"Though it is well that neither of you seem to fancy your master's plans," Articuno began as she attempted to flatten her wings while her gaze turned to the beasts in front of her. "I do find... a contradiction in your words. Entei, you claim that your master is not usual violent, yes? I do not wish to pull out the belief that I don't believe you, but I can't help but notice that your brother claims that Ho-Oh is too 'insane' and violent for his liking. He can't really be both, can he? Do you two have an explanation for these radically different perspectives?" Articuno would not be surprised by an outburst, but it would not please her. She simply wanted an answer for her question if they could provide it. Hopefully, Entei wouldn't go barking mad while his brother leaped upon Articuno and tried to rip her feathers out.

Edited by Doctortear

[[bumping. I've not given up on this thread.

I'm considering of moving on without Razzy posting for Scizor and getting the Lake Trio over to stop Suicune and Darkrai.

Also, waiting for Weavile and Shadow to post with Gabrielle, Michelle, and Entei respectively. Plus Dotz to post for X.

Though, I could try a post for Ampharos except, she's just kind of sitting there, dumbfounded at the sight of Giratina.]]

(OOC: Yeah, sorry for not posting. I haven't given up either, I'm just in a bit of a dead zone writing wise. I'll probs pick back up sometime in the next couple weeks)

user posted image

Raikou lashed his tail, annoyed by Articuno's words. Do you two travel around together constantly? My brothers and I prefer to stick together, but we don't always. Our Master doesn't wait for us to be together to act as he pleases, so we've both seen him act differently. He barked simply, sitting down with a soft thump, glaring at a twig caught between his claws Opening his mouth, he slammed his teeth onto it, but not hard enough to break it, and got a good grip on it before tugging, removing the object from his claws. He spat it onto the ground before placing his paw back on the steady ground once more. Raikou's belly rumbled quietly, begging him for some more berries to dine on. He wondered how Entei would respond to Articuno's question, still being quite annoyed himself. He thought his brother was generally peaceful, so he expected kind, calm words to come flowing from Entei's mouth.

((Short since I can't really think of anything, since I'm not totally aware of what's going on))