TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Couldn't have used the initials?

Bothered me too, a bit.

Check which egg is the last. If you don't like, leave it.

It could have been fixed if it had been caught before the event started, but it wasn't so -shrug-

I want all of them, but if I can't get them all, I really want the Bastion one at the very least.

EDIT: Right after posting this, I got it! Yay! :3

EDIT: Because I wanted to post my favorites...

Piemaster's underwater egg is my favorite. Bastion, Game of Thrones, Disco Egg, Planet Earth egg, Water, Chocolate, Tiger, and Clock egg are some of my runner-ups, in no particular order. So many nice eggs, though. *w* Thank you, artists! 10 more eggs for me to get!

Edited by kiyoura

40/55. Getting there. I like the flashy rainbow-y ones best I think (so far anyway). and the wild cats (although I don't have the cheetah one yet)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Oooh I need two more eggs! What happens when you get them all?

EDIT: One more egg! I need the tiger smile.gif

Edited by SarBer

SarBer  Posted on Apr 22 2014, 02:27 PM

Oooh I need two more eggs! What happens when you get them all?

Your computer gives a sigh of relief and your keyboard/mouse take a nap LMAO

joking

Actually nothing except that you caught them all satisfaction

Hubby called a few min ago laughing and saying " I GOT THEM ALL"

edit for spelling *grrr*

Edited by Merlot

Your computer gives a sigh of relief and your keyboard/mouse take a nap LMAO

joking

Actually nothing except that you caught them all satisfaction

Hubby called a few min ago laughing and saying " I GOT THEM ALL"

edit for spelling *grrr*

Lol. I think I'd be more relieved than my computer biggrin.gif my back hurts from being hunched over my computer.

SarBer  Posted on Apr 22 2014, 02:32 PM

Lol. I think I'd be more relieved than my computer biggrin.gif my back hurts from being hunched over my computer.

I feel your pain my friend

but I want it *wah*

it is beautiful and so sorry it glitched and won't be re-added. I'd have loved to have it/ Lucky those who were able to get it *jealous*

Nobody actually caught it. If it appeared in the rotation it couldn't be collected just kept moving to a new place. Which is, unfortunately, why it was removed.

Finger's crossed it will be saved for next year? smile.gif

DragonLady86  Posted on Apr 22 2014, 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Merenwen @ Apr 22 2014, 01:28 PM)

but I want it *wah*

it is beautiful and so sorry it glitched and won't be re-added. I'd have loved to have it/ Lucky those who were able to get it *jealous*

Nobody actually caught it. If it appeared in the rotation it couldn't be collected just kept moving to a new place. Which is, unfortunately, why it was removed.

Finger's crossed it will be saved for next year?

Hoping for the same as it is beautiful!

just caught the 55th egg , so sorry to hear about the 56th -that's a shame after all the work to sprite it. Joining with others to add perhaps we'll get it next year?

Sorry to hear about the 56th egg sad.gif It is truly beautiful and still very much appreciated.

@Walia - if this is your first year of collecting easter eggs you won't get the banner as acts as a divider from previous years (I think)

Sorry to hear about the 56th egg sad.gif It is truly beautiful and still very much appreciated.

@Walia - if this is your first year of collecting easter eggs you won't get the banner as acts as a divider from previous years (I think)

What I did was save the 56th egg example and put it in my DC file. That way I'll always have it... wink.gif

If you can find a banner somewhere, you might try to do the same thing, Walia...

Hi, Lilacamy931...

What I did was save the 56th egg example and put it in my DC file. That way I'll always have it... wink.gif

If you can find a banner somewhere, you might try to do the same thing, Walia...

Hi, Lilacamy931...

hi Husky51 biggrin.gif that is a lovely idea and collecting them all, I like it smile.gif

Wooh, success! ^o^ Got all 55 eggs. Glad I was actually able to go all-out this holiday, since I was absent for V-Day's Radiant Angels (which I'm still really frustrated about :\ they are BEAUTIFUL dragons), and wasn't able to do as much as I wanted to for the Halloween/Christmas releases.

Only managed to get 27, as I had to work all day today and yesterday. Shame.

Only managed to get 27, as I had to work all day today and yesterday. Shame.

there is still time, you have till midnight cave time.

@Lilycamy931...

Yes, I did that with all the Dragons when they were decorated for the holidays...

This has been fun...

we must be related, our last names are the same... 1

lol

Edited by Husky51

44/55... so close! >o< I hope I can make it by the time that it ends! This event has been fun, and the eggs are so colourful to collect, too ;w;

@Lilycamy931...

Yes, I did that with all the Dragons when they were decorated for the holidays...

This has been fun...

we must be related, our last names are the same... 1

lol

Ah that is a good idea too! Just so not technical with these things. Fingers crossed everyone is able to get hold of the easter sprites in time.

laugh.gif *hugs* like cousins!