TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Still no Star Trek eggs? How can you do Star Wars eggs(and even a Stargate egg!) and NOT do a Star Trek egg??

Well, each artist generally only does one egg. (Sometimes 2, it can depend, but the second one tends to be more plain if it does get done)

That means that although we might like Stargate, Star Trek and Star Wars, or any other collection of things, we can only really pick one to do. The reference or "feel" of the egg is lost if you try to do too much.

We might not feel like continuing the trend one year on, I mean, a year's a long time!

Also, a lot of the eggs are done by invitees, and they can't guarantee they'll be invited next year, it'd be like writing one or two books of a trilogy without any agreement that the rest would be published.

WHOOPS. I forgot about DC Easter this year! blink.gif Well, off to gather as many as I can in the time remaining. They're gorgeous as always!

Still no Star Trek eggs? How can you do Star Wars eggs(and even a Stargate egg!) and NOT do a Star Trek egg??

Yes yes yes! That's exactly what I was thinking! xd.png *huge trekkie fan here*

Well, I have managed to collect all the eggies. smile.gif There are quite a few that I REALLY like, but I do like them all. I would have liked to have had TCA's egg as that was a neat looking one too. tongue.gif

Well, now to just cross my fingers next year and hope that I get a chance to make an egg or 2 next year. tongue.gif hehe xd.png

Edited by HaloGoddess

I've tried to list all the awesome eggs, but it's become a very long list. xd.png

Since it seems pretty much a thing that my egg isn't getting re-added at this point (it was the 56th egg that glitched and got removed), I'll go ahead and post it so everyone can see what could have been ;w;

user posted image

It's a reference to Skies of Arcadia.

Darn, I wish I could have that egg. sad.gif It's gorgeous!

I have 56 eggs, as I have 2 of JOTB's gold egg. It glitched when I grabbed it.

I will message TJ to let him know, but if anybody wants to see, just click on my basket, and go down to the bottom.

They are the 4th row from the bottom.

http://dragcave.net/user/princesslucy

I will message TJ to let him know, but if anybody wants to see, just click on my basket, and go down to the bottom.

*lol* I would keep the egg, since it's quite a cool and unique glitch. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

When my daughter told me there were ust 55 eggs not the 56 I'd texted her in the wee hours of Easter morning, I was confused. I could have sworn TJ had said 56, but no edit comment and I only saw one other early poster comment on "got one, 55 to go."

So sorry the egg had a glitch. I'd love to have it. Glad to know my eyesight is okay.

Star Trek would have been nice, but I am hoping DC will be around for years and we will eventually get a Star Trek egg or 3.

Again, Thanks to all who made this a wonderful experience for us.

Claps and cries Bravo! thumbs_up.png

Edited by DustyBelle

*lol* I would keep the egg, since it's quite a cool and unique glitch. xd.png

Yeah shh. You can claim to be the only one with 56. laugh.gif

Got all of them last night my two favorite eggs are the "nope" dragon and Odeen's Air Force egg because the air force egg will forever have a special place in my heart.

Finally caught my last egg <3 Was so happy to take part in this event!

My first egg has no reference. It's just shiny, LOL. My second egg isn't *really* a reference, though I was thinking of Thor's hammer Mjölnir when I sprited the lightning.

Fun fact: I used the same shading base on both of them, and had to sprite the lightning 'glow' twice because I accidentallied the flash and made it turn into a big white box. Haha!

Edited by Verridith

Yeah shh. You can claim to be the only one with 56. laugh.gif

That's very true biggrin.gif

Very nice glitch! That is a very pretty egg, and having two...awesome! Enjoy it as long as possible! <3

I do wish there was a way the TCA egg could be released for all of us. All the spriters have done so well this year, as they have every year!

Now all that's needed to be added to the eggs that can be found next season are some NHL/WWE to go with the cartoon/anime eggs.biggrin.gif

Very nice glitch! That is a very pretty egg, and having two...awesome! Enjoy it as long as possible! <3

I do wish there was a way the TCA egg could be released for all of us. All the spriters have done so well this year, as they have every year!

Yeah, but even if I lose the egg, I screen-shotted my 56 eggs, and my name is in the Wikia for the glitch. Yeah!

I hope TJ leaves it, but it is okay if he doesn't.

Just curious, how many more hours left to catch the eggs?

Three, if I'm not mistaken.

Finally got them all...2 am and work tomorrow...

Thanks for the event TJ and spriters! happy.gif Really can't choose a favourite egg.

I just had to pop in here and say this: I JUST FOUND A CREEPER EGG! This is the best egg event ever xd.png TJ/artists, you guys rock xd.png