TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Yay, I've got at least 30... I really wished they'd appear more frequently on the last day. After all, I need to go to sleep sometimes, too...

But the eggs are really great again this year, thanks! smile.gif

I got like 8 eggs which is more than usual and I got the creeper one which I really wanted.

@lilacamy931... OOPS! Sorry, cous', misspelled your first name... rolleyes.gif

Everyone lacking any of the 55 eggs, you have roughly 7 hrs to go... At 4-6 eggs per hour, that's 28-42 or so eggs. If you are fortunate enough to not be tied up with something else, you can do it!!!!

I mean, really... What's more important? The your egg collection or your life (ie, job, family, etc)

lol

This has been fun, folks, hoping for the best for everyone...

Edited by Husky51

That was fun! I managed to get around 50 eggs the first day and got the rest yesterday. And because it wasn't so busy, I snagged four rares on Sunday, so I felt very lucky.

Thanks to you guys that organized this event, I loved all the eggs. A lot are beautiful and a lot made me laugh. I especially enjoyed the owl, the Avengers, and the karate eggs, and was delighted when the creeper blew up. Really cool. biggrin.gif Again, thanks!

TCA, it's too bad your egg couldn't get in after the glitch was found. I love it! I kept it in my offline collection, just to have it smile.gif

Just 10 eggs left to go. I really thought I wouldn't get all of them but I think I will with 7 hours left.

Just started, prolly won't finish.

Never been a fan of DC easter. I love the eggs, but Ive never liked the set up for getting them. Having to come back every 5 minites means I have to be online or checking my phone all day. Its a pain for us casual players who do stuff during the holidays. Halloween could be done in an hour if you wanted to and could be replayed as much as you wanted, christmas you gathered snow while you slept but just less if you were less active, and Valentine you gave and recived however you wanted. Even if I didn't finish the event, there was always a great dragon to look forward too, and easter dosn't do that and wish it would even if it was a normal dragon not a holiday one. Like one of the Garden dragons or a flower one. A pygmy might work too because little cute things fit the season. Just something we can play all year for people who don't have all day during a holiday to do an event, plz?

Still love the eggs. Not trying to bash those at all.

50/55...I think I may actually succede in getting them all biggrin.gif ...despite missing the first day and half the second.

You will get them all even if you snag one per hour.

Considering how late it is now, I doubt TJ will add more eggs.

Since it seems pretty much a thing that my egg isn't getting re-added at this point (it was the 56th egg that glitched and got removed), I'll go ahead and post it so everyone can see what could have been ;w;

user posted image

It's a reference to Skies of Arcadia.

Quoting for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Quoting for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Dude I would love to have that egg, and am now very sad I won't be able to sad.gif

Hate that I came to this late sad.gif I was having PC issues. It needs to last longer than 3 days.

I think someone the minimum you could do it if you set at your computer and refresh every 5-15 minutes would be nine hours. I'm afraid you don't have enough time.

Are the eggs dropping faster? I've got a ten minute timer running, but after about 5-6 minutes a new egg appears. Glitch? Not that I'm complaining biggrin.gif

Edited by saerider

Are the eggs dropping faster? I've got a ten minute timer running, but after about 5-6 minutes a new egg appears. Glitch? Not that I'm complaining biggrin.gif

They definitely are for me. TJ being nice to those of us who are freaking out about not being able to finish?

Might be just luck, but possibly that is to make it so users can get their last minute eggs easier. I don't think it's a glitch but I guess that's possible too.

But, I didn't time mine just checked occasionally, so I don't know.

They definitely are for me.  TJ being nice to those of us who are freaking out about not being able to finish?

Well if he is,

Thank you TJ!

Surprisingly, I finished. I kinda grabbed 15-20 each day. ohmy.gif

55/55! Done! biggrin.gif Somehow I knew that cheetah egg would be the last one...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Still no Star Trek eggs? How can you do Star Wars eggs(and even a Stargate egg!) and NOT do a Star Trek egg??

Unfortunately I'll be lucky to get 10 of them, because I haven't had internet at home and can only use slow public wifi, and that only for a couple hours at a time ;~;