TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

i'm definitely not going to make it; don't even know how many i have at the moment but somewhere around 20~30.

i'm not really that bummed. i wasn't too impressed this year with the sheer magnitude of fandom stuff, to be completely honest. some were real pretty, but i feel like this event is just sooo wrapped into the references that we don't get to see much pretty original designs.

i don't celebrate easter in any way other than for candy, so not a big loss.

hope everyone had fun.

Theres a creeper egg. Omg. Yes, ok. I love a lot of them but me and MC- then a creeper egg on DC? Yes- I support. Love it. YES! xd.png

Just caught my last egg - my favourite, the survey corps one, no less cx Figures that's the last one to show up, I was worried I wouldn't be able to catch it in time.

Thanks for the event! There are so many gorgeous eggs this year, it was really fun <3

Maybe since the dragons are going to appear around 1 PM eastern time the events will too? That would be nice!

Ok so I got 43 and seeing last year I only got 27 im happy with my number. Even though I didn't manage to get them all. Thank you all this year. I loved many, however some like the death star, Loki, advangers, and creeper eggs made me laugh. However I loved them all this year and could never do anything like that. So thank you all who made the egg;s for this year's event! ^-^ Can't wait for next year! biggrin.gif

Since it seems pretty much a thing that my egg isn't getting re-added at this point (it was the 56th egg that glitched and got removed), I'll go ahead and post it so everyone can see what could have been ;w;

user posted image

Quoting once more for the very tail end of this.

Have them all, now. Was a little concerned I might miss out on the last dozen, since I was on the road, but it's all good. Your egg is very pretty, TCA. What's the twirly thingy on the bottom?

I am a tad upset that I didn't get them all this year and I love them a ton more this year too!!!!!! 32/55 sad.gif sad!

Hmpf so the collecting will end in 4 minutes?

Shame, I came back on Monday at Midnight (so Tuesday rather, German timezone) and hoped it would last through the 23rd as well =/.

Only 37 so far.

Whoop down to the last three minutes and counting. Thanks to all of the easter egg spriters for the awesome eggs this year!

It would be nice if the Easter eggs were 5 mins apart instead of 10-20 mins!

55/55how i get banner

if you didn't collect eggs during any previous events, you don't get one. the banners are too separate the sets.

I only managed to get 32 eggs this year since I just started today and ended up taking a nap hhhhhh oh well I guess

If you could send me more details, I can report this to TJ and hopefully it'll get fixed before next year. :3

This has happened every year for every click/collect event. I'm on Google Chrome and i'm on a completely different computer now than any previous events. I'll try to sum up what happens in my message, but I wish I could take a screenshot. But, no more eggs for me.

And only got 46. Darn. sad.gif

Beautiful eggs though, big thanks to the spriters!

Edited by Taintedtamer

Wee~ a while ago I got all 55 so I'm good ^u^/ The eggs are all so beautifulll~<333

This was a fun event, thanks guys!

One minute to midnight and I have 54 eggs. I'm wondering if I'll miss that last one...

First time I am a bit sad and frustrated, but oh well ... nothing can be done about it =/.

I managed to snag all 55, thank you to everyone involved in making the cute eggs! Wonderful event!