TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Got them all yesterday biggrin.gif My favorite two is the Avengers one and the one that has a helmet with horns tongue.gif

Three, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you! I doubt I'll get all of them, but I got the ones I liked regardless smile.gif

Don't think I'll be able to get them all. For me this was not enough time. Grats to those of you who got them all though!

37 out of 55 - not bad considering my limited time to search for them.

I doubt I'll get all the eggs - but I'm content with no matter what I get.

Though I got to admit - it's now a Contest for Favorite Egg between:

The Avengers Egg

The Air Force Egg

The Death Star Egg

The 'Fish Tank' Egg (the one surrounded by seaweed and what looks like little fish)

Tough choices...maybe I'll just say 'All of these'

*Edit - add the Very Hungry Caterpillar egg to the list!

Edited by ShorahNagi

Only six eggs left to go... I'm starting to think I might actually manage to get them all this year! laugh.gif

Big thanks to all the spriters; the eggs are a great combination of lovely and whimsical!

got all 55 eggs!

my favourite would have to be the snk themed egg with the wings of freedom, haha.

Only have around 17 or something...tongue.gif Oh yeah, and I LOVE the little creeper egg!!! I just love creepers xd.png

so it ends midnight tonight?

Yes, that's right.

Only have around 17 or something...:P Oh yeah, and I LOVE the little creeper egg!!! I just love creepers XD

Creepers are so cute and terrifying at the same time, UGH<3

I'm happy that I got all the eggs this year. Missed last year, so I only have one and its just sitting lonely at the center above this years banner... x3

Edited by Zilverwing

I found a nifty online egg timer, pun INTENDED and it's really an egg timer! Mine seem to be every 6 minutes. So I have had it set as such so no matter what I've been doing this evening I go get my egg and reset the timer. I have 5 left to get now! biggrin.gif

It was a long and hard task, but eventually I managed to nab all of these beautiful eggs (mostly through refreshing the main cave page at 5-minute intervals). Now I have a full set to admire. smile.gif

I just really wish they'd show up more consistently on the last day, but oh well.

Thanks to TJ for making this a great event, and thanks to the spriters for making so many wonderful eggs! Looking forward to next year's already!

44/55

11 more to go. How long does it take for another egg to appear after you pick one up?

44/55

11 more to go. How long does it take for another egg to appear after you pick one up?

Some eggs every 10 min or less.. or every 15

Yeah, one year I wasn't on a lot and got only one egg during the Festival tongue.gif But this year...At least 17.... xd.png

Some eggs every 10 min or less.. or every 15

Thanks. My main problem with collecting is remembering when to look for more.