TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

I went crackhead status and got all of mine before 11 AM EST yesterday; DC being mobile-friendly now makes it very easy for me to being entirely distracted by picking up eggs lol

Geh I worked Sunday and Monday so that was most of my time taken away for finding eggs, plus errands. Almost there though!! 48/55 just 7 more to go. Dang... I need to sleep soon. The moment I get 55 I'm jumping in bed.

Thanks. My main problem with collecting is remembering when to look for more.

It helps to do something like review descriptions - it keeps you active on the site so when an egg pops up, you can get it more quickly! ;3

Didn't think that I would, but I managed to get them all.

WHAT

Why are there no more eggs?! It's only 11:00 PM cave time!! I still need 6 more nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: Oh whoops... panicked too early, there just wasn't one at the 5 minute refresh at 11. Took 10 minutes instead of the usual 5.

Edited by zaverxi

Thanks. My main problem with collecting is remembering when to look for more.

check every 5. it varies 5-15 mins.

ufufufufu~ i got them all...

ganbare, people who are still struggling! there's still some time left!!

Currently at 43. I don't think i'll make it to 55, but it's not bad considering I started today.

Whooo, I got every one of them.

My first one was that Avengers egg, and I'm not sure which one's my favorite. They're all really cool.

Well, I guess I somehow made it with this horrible busy schedule. I've never missed a single egg, and even though I like never play now I still don't want to miss out.

could we maby get one more day plz i have benn veryy sick and olny jest got in sad.gif i would love a chance to get all the eggs.

I was very lucky I had a smartphone. That only problem that I had was the position of the eggs on the screen. I had to refresh until they were among the words on the first page so they'd be easy to get.

A placement glitch in the Portal 2 Skin makes me refresh it multiple times before I can actually click it. :/

A placement glitch in the Portal 2 Skin makes me refresh it multiple times before I can actually click it. :/

If you could send me more details, I can report this to TJ and hopefully it'll get fixed before next year. :3

heh, I'm so far from finishing. But I did better than last year so I think I'm good =w=

42/55

I have my doubts about getting all. Hope we could get more time.

I really want the Loki egg! I wish we had one more day! I was not able to get on earlier due to some tech issues :/'