TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Heh heh, someone really likes harvests.

Are there more than 55 eggs? I saw some people saying they had 56...

I have 55 biggrin.gif the one I wanted most was the very last one I found, of course ^-^

All of the eggs are fantastic. I was going to list my favourites, but the more I look at them, the more of them become new faves lol

Good job to all the spriters smile.gif

I have 55 biggrin.gif the one I wanted most was the very last one I found, of course ^-^

There were 56 and some people caught it. But the egg glitched so it was removed.

Thank you for a great event TJ and the team. I still have a few to get, but love each one as it comes in, lol. How very very talented you all are. I think my fav so far is the unwrapping egg with the bow by Rhynn Collins. Don't know why, just love it.

Originally there were 56, only TCA's egg was glitched and thus taken out by TJ. There are now 55 to collect.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed TJ will either cure the glitch and give us all the 56th egg or TCA will post the 56th egg smile.gif

And Woot! I've got my 55 eggs too!

Have fun everyone!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed TJ will either cure the glitch and give us all the 56th egg or TCA will post the 56th egg smile.gif

TCA (TheCompleteAnimorph for those who don't know) said she would show it if TJ didn't fix it, so she is waiting for the event to end.

What does the egg that had a glitch look like? I just want to know if I caught it already...

I currently have 53... I think... There were four already on my page when I logged in, which are above the banner, with 49 below the banner...

My leetle tree has become Earth Day sprite!! xd.png

Edited by SunSunSun

My leetle tree has become Earth Day sprite!! xd.png

Mine too! It's so adorably bushy! ><

There were 56 and some people caught it. But the egg glitched so it was removed.

I thought the post said 56 on Sunday.

I'm not sure I'll make it, only have 40 so far, and work. Maybe, if I can sneak on a few times like I did yesterday....

I love all of these gorgeous eggs, but that red egg with the little dragon popping out then putting his shell back together is just precious. If I could somehow put him on my scroll so that I could see him every time I came on, I would. smile.gif

I had overlooked the part where TJ said that we had *three* days to collect! So I was up until 5:30 am this morning, frantically trying to collect - and finally having to admit 'defeat'.

Then I went back to the original post and... allmost collapsed in relief! I still had all day today! ^___^

I would have been *so* unhappy, if I'd had to miss out on half these lovely eggs! I love to go look at them, even during the year, because they're so beautiful.

Thank you, TJ, and thank you, artists, for another wonderful Easter egg hunt! <3 <3 <3

Thank you spriters for all those beautiful eggs and for telling us what inspired you tho make those. Thank you Fiona for organizing the event and TJ for coding everything.

Aaaaaand I really hope that TCA's egg might still get re-added.

Edited by Nyastara

Aaaaaand I really hope that TCA's egg might still get re-added.

I really want to see it so I hope it does too :/

biggrin.gif I only need one more egg and I'm free to go!

Yes, and my leetle tree has changed for the Earth Day festivities too! tongue.gif So nice.

I thought the post said 56 on Sunday.

I'm not sure I'll make it, only have 40 so far, and work. Maybe, if I can sneak on a few times like I did yesterday....

I distinctly remember seeing that.

What does the egg that had a glitch look like? I just want to know if I caught it already...

A white egg floating above a turning hexagon or octagon, I believe...

Done! Finally got all 55 eggs to collect. Mischief managed. Now off to write some papers. *leaves for some work*