TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Wow xd.png

Though I like the middle one the best. Perdy <3

Wonder how many Obsidians are out there

@zxke: It has been one month. Let's just consider this done because if I don't I'm going to be here tweaking colors and shapes until the day I die. xd.png

user posted image

As usual, click for fullsize. I'll work through the rest of the requests next weekend when I'm finally off school 8D

I am here with two requests o3o I was tempted to ask for a Gogmazios wallpaper but that thing is crazy complex so I'll choose these ones instead. Should mention I use an iPad and an image in the same dimensions would work, but rotated vertically.

Can I ask for a wallpaper featuring both the Zinogre and Stygian Zinogre, with Stygian jumping down on Zinogre as though they're fighting?

And if that one was too much/wasn't enough, one with an enraged Seregios would be amazing because I love that angry pinecone.

@zxke: It has been one month. Let's just consider this done because if I don't I'm going to be here tweaking colors and shapes until the day I die. xd.png

user posted image

As usual, click for fullsize. I'll work through the rest of the requests next weekend when I'm finally off school 8D

*muffled screaming at this amazingness*

Onto my desk top it goes

Ty so much it really came out absolutely wonderful!

user posted image

That looks really nice.

... Come to think of it I should probably have requested The Gleameyes instead because of how this- Actually, scratch that, I still want what I asked for.

hitting up all the art threads like

menq your wallpapers are so beautiful <3333 i eagerly await a possible tg-related wallpaper tho if you did my wife i would drop everything and build you a shrine

Ah dammit, I missed the livestream .-. Join.me leads me to the app store, it flips on my phone, and this site is the only known one to work, yet I missed the stream ._.

I wonder how streams work and if you can stream on a tablet...

Guys, I keep telling you...it keeps directing me to the app store. If I got the app, you cannot imagine how angry my dad will be next iPad check

Guys, I keep telling you...it keeps directing me to the app store. If I got the app, you cannot imagine how angry my dad will be next iPad check

But Esko, I thought it was confirmed that you couldn't see Picarto videos on the iPad. sad.gif sorry about this.

join.me: https://join.me/801-771-215

Ask. I step away for a little bit and my laptop does an automatic update restart. If I have a new join.me number I'll edit it in once my computer's done. >_<

AHHHH My school blocks Join.Me

*falls facedown on the floor* I am dead. I give up. I won't be home for three and a half more hours. I am eternally doomed to miss your streams...

Edited by oddinomaly

AHHHH My school blocks Join.Me

*falls facedown on the floor* I am dead. I give up. I won't be home for three and a half more hours. I am eternally doomed to miss your streams...

Tbh I usually stream later in the evening, unless it's homework (like this time). Who knows. I might be slaving over this thing until midnight.

New call number: https://join.me/914-101-106

Join.me is free for the tablet. I just checked. There's no charge to install it.

Also, if your browser app allows it, there may be an option to go into "desktop mode," which won't make the website prompt you to download the app/redirect you and will instead treat you like a desktop. Most browsers will have this functionality, you might just have to do a little research on how exactly yours works.

I'm sorry for spamming your thread Mage with tech support alksdjf;alksdfj

Join.me is free for the tablet. I just checked. There's no charge to install it.

The issue is that Esko isn't able to download new apps without parental/school consent.

no problem spatio don't let anyone stop you from helping other people with their tech issues

New Join.me: https://join.me/443-496-369 Still working on Structures homework and probably will be until late tonight.

Ask for permission

From my dad

For this

Hahahahahahaha

Funniest thing I ever heard of

He thinks the iPad is SOLELY for education. Unless there is a school livestream, it is a no-no