TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

omggg thanks Ace

I've got a bit of a delay in setting up stuff. I've decided to use the picarto link on the original page, but I won't be live for another half hour or so. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Damn, I had an emergency last night so I missed the stream OTL (everything's fine now tho). I'll have to wait until next time cryyyy.

Such a kawaii-chan dragon sketch <333

Hopefully streaming tonight as well, if circumstances allow. My parents have a habit of pulling fast ones on me. ^^; Target start time is 9PM EST as well.

Topic of drawing will be painting dragons. I haven't painted in a while, so this would prove interesting.

Hopefully streaming tonight as well, if circumstances allow. My parents have a habit of pulling fast ones on me. ^^; Target start time is 9PM EST as well.

Topic of drawing will be painting dragons. I haven't painted in a while, so this would prove interesting.

If it's only at 9:00 I should make it in time to watch.

Awh so my internet cut out right before dragon drawing started D:

I'll see if I can't commandeer a desktop this time.

Just (partly) survived from heavy workloads for a while.

Wait. Are you guys doing an online audio/video chat?!?

aww oh well, I'll catch it next time.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Quick announcement : I am stranded w/o wifi. Send help.

Which means no stream tonight, unless it;s super late like 11:30 PM :,(

Quick announcement : I am stranded w/o wifi. Send help.

Which means no stream tonight, unless it;s super late like 11:30 PM :,(

That is just too bad, I was ready to watch and everything.

Perhaps some other time, then.

LOUD CRYING i missed the steam again why this

pls steam when i'm not at school or working //buries you in a pile of puppies

still ahh mage your dergs are amazing <333 i love all the detail and omg you make the lines work so nicely how what is this magic how are you using lines to create such beauty

omggg thanks fata please (tell me when you're available)

A'ight, since tonight was partially foiled, would tomorrow or Saturday night be a good time? I could see if I could start in the afternoon on Saturday...

Edited by TehUltimateMage

mage <33

i'm cry my days are so filled i didn't sign up for this can i go back to kindergarten

i must find time to watch your streams tho omg <33

ohh tomorrow after 7pm or so would be amazing!! <33 if you do stream on saturday i will try my best to make it but depending on how this project goes i might end up just crashing at a friend's place while we both sob about our impending doom

Uhmm...I want to join you guys as well! But considering the time differences... sad.gif(

Sorry to hear, Shely! You're 13 hours ahead of me, right? I'll see what we can figure out (awesome job on the calendar, btw!)

My schedule's been a bit weird lately. Can't predict where I'm free, with my parent's ordering me to do chores... ^^;

Sorry to hear, Shely! You're 13 hours ahead of me, right? I'll see what we can figure out (awesome job on the calendar, btw!)

My schedule's been a bit weird lately. Can't predict where I'm free, with my parent's ordering me to do chores... ^^;

I totally know the feeling. Only reprieve I get from chores is homework (and that sort of defeats the purpose). It's even worse that I am the only one who ends up doing them.

Uhm nah I'm currently in the UK so it's just 5 hrs ahead of yours. (It's 12 hrs ahead of cavetime in China now, btw, as US has shifted into Summer time already). I'm pretty understand that. And my schedule is...weird as well due to workloads.

P.S. Thanks for the compliment xd.png

I MISSED A STREAM WHILE WATCHING CAPTAIN AMERICA I

AND ILL PROBABLY MISS THIS ONE BC I'M GOING TO SEE AGE OF ULTRON I

[ shakes fist angrily ]

im sorry magebae i promise to come to one of your streams one day but until then

[ flies off to be with the avengers ]

Had a few hours and knocked a request off my list. The laptop I use to make wallpapers still smells like soy sauce, but is otherwise working.

user posted image

Feel free to crop and resize however you want, Sparta.

~

In other news, we'll be continuing where we left off last night on Picarto in about 10 minutes! Hope to see some of you there!

Ooooo pretty drag! They almost look like they're in tribal style! Which makes it even more awesome!!

I've been heading towards a more Eastern and/or tribal feel with my most recent wallpapers, yes! It's especially apparent in the Swallowtail in Shely's calendars. I usually rely on brush-like lines when the subject is mostly one color.

The fruits of the livestream tonight, linked for size:

That dang running dragon [finished]: user posted image

Click for full size and before color adjustment (different screens have different color display orz)

Gemsona doodles (some language): https://i.imgur.com/c0ZVd12.png

Edited by TehUltimateMage