TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

OHH M YGOD

clutches heart all of you are so good at drawing dragons its so pretty omg <33 i love the pose omg <333

I don't mind. xd.png My Mac usually renders things real bright so I'm used to using low-saturation palettes for wallpapers. I'm also more used to pastel-y colors (in my digital drawings my blacks are always a tinted grey). Anyway, it looks better than I thought as a background! I didn't test it on mine oops

also omfg you have goat simulator goat sim best game

@Mouse: Draw what? I'm curious. tongue.gif

Myself, er, Mouse...

Or Echo, but I can't get him into any good poses...

Preferrably Mouse though, she looks better

I know what pose she'll be in too, I'm just too lazy to make it I'll probably draw in class anyhow

Almost done school…! Then I can plow my way through all these requests once summer his here. xd.png

Was inspired by Spatio this time. What they can do in 20 mins, I can do in two hours!

user posted image

NOOO I WAS NOT THE FIRST TO RESPOND THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH

that Gemshard...I already freakin love the sprites, now I love them more \('u')/

This is probably a killer, but I'd like this image turned into a wallpaper.

I apologize in advance for any grief this will give you. But your art looks really nice, so I'd like this done.

EDIT: Thanks for putting it on the list! I'll be patient.

Edited by Coryn02

No problem, Coryn! I'm not sure how well it might turn out though, since apart from the swords it's mostly landscape elements. I'll see what I can do. ^^

In other news, I've set up a Picarto stream since everyone else seems to be doing it. I'll let you all know if I'll be livestreaming anything!

sobs I'm so far behind in keeping up with your thread look at all the beauty I missed Dx

I SPY A DAVESPRITE

my gosh your art supply collction is amazing I wish I could afford copics but Im over here like woohoo I stole my roommate's watercolors *hides in shame*

But really though THAT GEMSHARD how do you do creative poses like what are poses other than standing cries forever

No problem, Coryn! I'm not sure how well it might turn out though, since apart from the swords it's mostly landscape elements. I'll see what I can do. ^^

In other news, I've set up a Picarto stream since everyone else seems to be doing it. I'll let you all know if I'll be livestreaming anything!

I'm sure it will be amazing, just do what you must. I'm looking forward to it!

got damn Mage that is a lot of art supplies

I feel really bad now because I had colored pencils and chalks but then they disappeared ;; how can you keep track of all your things

That Gemshard is love <3 draw more dragons please they are good

daaavesprite

Ahahah no these supplies are just results of my spendthrift problems. I cannot leave an art or pen store empty-handed. ;-;

Also what do you mean I don't lose stuff I've lost my watercolor pencils. All of the stuff I loose is the stuff I carry around frequently. If it's not lost yet, it means I don't use it much and therefore it's a waste of money either way. tongue.gif

The pose has actually been bugging me since yesterday morning. I did a quick and messy redline on photoshop.

user posted image

imo looks better with the tail swung the other way. Gives a bit more balance to the picture.

user posted image

I can't believe that that is homework any more than I believe I am watching it.

user posted image

Napkin doodles.

Aaaah, your stalker fans over your magnificent art ohmy.gif

I'm going to get a stopwatch next time I post something so I can time your reply speed. xd.png

I am a faithful staaaalllkkkkeeeerrrrr

I'm going to get a stopwatch next time I post something so I can time your reply speed. xd.png

Or you can just compare the time something was posted (check the upper left of a post).

Edit: Just checked, it took Esko THREE MINUTES to respond. And at least one was spent writing that post. xd.png

Edited by Alexander_Drake

OHH my god NICE

those napkin dergs are way too cute omg i love your art so much <333 [ offers you sacrifices to continue making beautiful art ]

Dude like seriously how did you get a napkin to sit still long enough to draw things that awesome on it? ohmy.gif

OHH my god NICE

those napkin dergs are way too cute omg i love your art so much <333 [ offers you sacrifices to continue making beautiful art ]

one day when either you or spatio are trying to summon someone to do their art for them i'm just going to appear in the summoning circle like what

but that might not happen for a while xd.png *keeps trying to improve*

Dude like seriously how did you get a napkin to sit still long enough to draw things that awesome on it? ohmy.gif

Step 1: Keep napkin away from friends you are eating with. They will ruin all chances of doing things by slathering their mouthparts on the paper.

Step 2: Pray to the napkin gods. ***IMPORTANT***

Step 3: Hold pen in your dominant hand, pin down the napkin with the thumb and index of the other hand.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit.

but for srs there are holes in the napkin where the ink bled through and the pen often wouldn't write on such a soft surface D:< This is why I like those places which have paper table-covers and crayons for kids. Best canvas.

Sometimes it's sad that I have to leave my restaurant-drawings behind but then I remember I draw like 10 of these every day.

~~

Today (Yesterday…? It's past midnight) was the one year anniversary of this thread. D'oh. I was going to have a surprise for y'all, but I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow (today?)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

This is the surprise for the 1-year anniversary of my thread. I had to scan my notebook anyway for a town project, so I thought I'd share! Some of the stuff is already on the thread, but there's quite a few never-before-seen things as well as a heap of my class notes.

Enjoy here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1roVfk_hi...iew?usp=sharing

Oooh pretty :3

Now everybody knows who you are, muahahahahaha.... >D

Notebook, no

Chairs, man.

I can't believe you drew more WUAS babes and didn't tell me wtf this is going in the collection

Oooh dat watercolor(marker? color somehow thing i have no idea) mermaid

Dude so many cool human doodles

Chairs, man.

I can't believe you drew more WUAS babes and didn't tell me wtf this is going in the collection

*remebers when I tried to join WUAS and shudders* ooh I am still embarrassed by that to this day

Yeah, she has. I have seen a lot of it especially since I am her number one art stalker