TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

/pats Fata. If this can make you better, I tend to miss every stream, literally.

Back to topic.

Wow it looks nice! I like images with motions! It looks like it's running.

I clicked on the picture and saw the larger one and said to myself: wut? Does DC forums create such a significant colour display difference?? Then noticed that you mentioned it was 'before colour adjustment'. lol

Sometimes it's really interesting to see colour differences on different screens. But mostly annoying...

Btw. I love Eastern dragons! May you try one next time?

Edited by Shelybear

I've been heading towards a more Eastern and/or tribal feel with my most recent wallpapers, yes! It's especially apparent in the Swallowtail in Shely's calendars. I usually rely on brush-like lines when the subject is mostly one color.

The fruits of the livestream tonight, linked for size:

That dang running dragon [finished]: user posted image

Click for full size and before color adjustment (different screens have different color display orz)

Gemsona doodles (some language): https://i.imgur.com/c0ZVd12.png

Dat gemsona gallery tho

One thing: Obsidian is mentioned (she always stealz your soda, Sodalite) but not THERE

Aha Esko, those were for Pi since they requested some Gemsonas of their gang. x3 I'll draw Obsi more later!

Currently going for a short stream on borrowed wifi as I wrestle with either a Eastern (thanks for the idea, Shely!) or some Pokemon.

My stream link is the Picarto link in the first post. If I ever do link it in my posts, it's going to be join.me because they don't have permanent addresses.

Speaking of streaming, I'll be finishing up the thing from yesterday. I'm trying my best to update the subtitle of the topic but I always forget orz

could you do a blue hell horse, if you have the time I'm not in a hurry for one.

P.S

I really like the screen savers you do. smile.gif

leopold2111

I would like one to if you have the time .I like nebula and hell horse together or just one or the other. please smile.gif

leopold2111

Edited by Mosey

Hellhorse it is! I'll see what I can do. ^^

I've been in a painting mood lately, and I missed streaming in the past two days. Well guess what? Let's go back and finish up that dang eastern, then you guys can recommend some pokemon to paint!

See y'all on Picarto!

Had a few hours and knocked a request off my list. The laptop I use to make wallpapers still smells like soy sauce, but is otherwise working.

user posted image

Feel free to crop and resize however you want, Sparta.

~

In other news, we'll be continuing where we left off last night on Picarto in about 10 minutes! Hope to see some of you there!

THIS IS AMAAAZNIG THANKYOUUU!! *faints*

I already set it as a wallpaper for my laptop, but I'll try to crop/resize it later for my avatar smile.gif

thank you again wub.gif

Beautiful. Amazing

So, since you are knocking requests off your list, what about mine? >:3

Got the shimmers done. I may or may not be livestreaming tonight as well. Click for fullsize.

user posted image

They look good over grey too, I find.

user posted image

I also made many variations that I haven't screenshotted.

Gold only

Silver only

Copper only

Alternate combination: copper first

Alternate combination: gold first

Holy biscuits, all of them are fantastic! wub.gif

I love those Shimmer wallpapers! They are so pretty!

Beautiful. Amazing

Be patient, you! TUM has lots of art to go through in terms of requests.

By the way, TUM, those shimmerscales do look super nice. Good job!

Beautiful. Amazing

*sits on you*

Patience, young padawan

I didn't have the chance to draw pokemon yesterday because I spent too long on that dragon D: I'm currently working on re-inking Esko's thing, and then we'll decide on what to do after that!

Which means... We're live! (srs you guys give me motivation to sit down and draw instead of checking facebook every 2 seconds)

I didn't have the chance to draw pokemon yesterday because I spent too long on that dragon D: I'm currently working on re-inking Esko's thing, and then we'll decide on what to do after that!

Which means... We're live! (srs you guys give me motivation to sit down and draw instead of checking facebook every 2 seconds)

Picarto?

DARN. I'm on my phone.

Computer this time... But I totally am late.

Ah well, might as well check in.

Mage doesn't announce the calendar dragons before they're posted. Just be patient.

Also eyy those shimmers look great

Have you found a dragon for the calendar Mage ?

Yep! But it's not the hell horse, I'm afraid (nor am I planning to, sorry!). I try to have new, non-requested wallpapers for the calendar. But I'll have the hellhorse done for this topic, no problem! wink.gif

In other news, this is my 600th post. Level 6! What started as a simple self-portrait escalated into something greater:

user posted image

(also, no stream tonight because mother's day)

I've been using photobucket for a whole 2 minutes and I hate it already. I also should be making RP posts right now. But… No time is a bad time to attempt to foreshortening.

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage