TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

T-t-t-triple post! The results of the surprise stream. Got Esko's request done.

user posted image

(click for fullsize unless Photobucket resizes it for you)

You can pinpoint the exact moment where I gave up on shading. even though it was simple anime-screenshot-style-single-shade-shading

EDIT: WHY DOES EVERYTHING LOOK SO MUCH LIGHTER ON MY PC I NEED TO FIX THE BRIGHTNESS Brightness fixed. The old version can be found here.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I dunno, Mage, I think the darker one looks better on my laptop.

T-t-t-triple post! The results of the surprise stream. Got Esko's request done.

user posted image

(click for fullsize unless Photobucket resizes it for you)

You can pinpoint the exact moment where I gave up on shading. even though it was simple anime-screenshot-style-single-shade-shading

EDIT: WHY DOES EVERYTHING LOOK SO MUCH LIGHTER ON MY PC I NEED TO FIX THE BRIGHTNESS Brightness fixed. The old version can be found here.

ERMAGSRSH

THE AMAZINGNESS

IT SHINES IN MY EYES

I MUST BEG YOU FOR MORE 777 FANART

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE

Okay, stepping out of crazy fangirl mode, that is pretty amazing. That shading tho

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

ohh my god that looks amaze hhh <33 im always like oh yes mage has super pro amaze art yes i know this but then when you actually post something im like O h my GO D IT GOT EVEN MORE PRO HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

tht clothing

pls teach me how to draw

*wipes up drool from gawking for 20 minutes straight*

If a request slot is still open, may I have an Avatar of Destruction wallpaper for mobile/iPhone please?

EDIT: Minimalist wallpaper style please. Similar amount of detail as the Hellfires? Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

fffffffff why did I have to leave and not see the rest of that

that is fantastic

i mean like

i literally cannot even

*flails*

but y no lime background that was eyeburn fab

Thank you everyone! :'D That shading felt like it took 100000 years to figure out and I still don't think I've nailed it down (i'll teach u to draw once i figure out how I draw)(it's k spatio if i ever draw you anything digitally I'll leave in the eyeburn background believe me)

Your computer is probably similar to my Windows PC, Mouse. The dark version looked great on that one, but you could barely make out the clothing when viewing it on my Mac. My two computers have wildly different displays, so everyone feel free to fine-tune anything I make so the colors look good.

speaking of colors I can't seem to get these colors right but here's your request, Fata (I hope I didn't screw up too bad orz)

user posted image

LOUD SCREAMING

I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOD

LOUD SCM REA IN G

MY BABY KANEKI HE LOOKS SO CUTE AND MURDEROUS I LOVE IT OHH MY GOD

the pose you choose for him is perfect and i love your style and i love the pose and i just

clutches heart

falls down

i literally shrieked when i saw this and my dog was like 'wtf calmato' n O

i love it so much ahhh

awlegkhag if it's not too much to ask would it be okay if you could post it/link it as just a picture w/o the icons/computer stuffus???? i'd love to use it as my phone background or smth bl e s s

bruh ok but trust me this is actual perfection

Thank you everyone! :'D That shading felt like it took 100000 years to figure out and I still don't think I've nailed it down (i'll teach u to draw once i figure out how I draw)(it's k spatio if i ever draw you anything digitally I'll leave in the eyeburn background believe me)

Your computer is probably similar to my Windows PC, Mouse. The dark version looked great on that one, but you could barely make out the clothing when viewing it on my Mac. My two computers have wildly different displays, so everyone feel free to fine-tune anything I make so the colors look good.

speaking of colors I can't seem to get these colors right but here's your request, Fata (I hope I didn't screw up too bad orz)

user posted image

You gotta show SULDhanso that. He loves TG, and even more...Kaneki Men? Is that right?

LOUD SCREAMING

I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOD

LOUD SCM REA IN G

MY BABY KANEKI HE LOOKS SO CUTE AND MURDEROUS I LOVE IT OHH MY GOD

the pose you choose for him is perfect and i love your style and i love the pose and i just

clutches heart

falls down

i literally shrieked when i saw this and my dog was like 'wtf calmato' n O

i love it so much ahhh

awlegkhag if it's not too much to ask would it be okay if you could post it/link it as just a picture w/o the icons/computer stuffus???? i'd love to use it as my phone background or smth bl e s s

bruh ok but trust me this is actual perfection

Jeez, try to stay calm.

I'll probably be somewhat less excited than this when my wallpaper is made, but TUM is pretty good at this. This sort of reaction is somewhat understandable.

Jeez, try to stay calm.

I'll probably be somewhat less excited than this when my wallpaper is made, but TUM is pretty good at this. This sort of reaction is somewhat understandable.

??? we're different people i don't think we can compare reactions idk i just get excited when people make me art bc its like ???? they took time out of their day to do this thing for me and i'm not even paying for it wwhaat

i am calm its just my typing style?? if you have a problem pls tell me nicely uwu mage is just really good at art so that's why i want to show her how much i appreciate her doing this--if she or anyone dislikes my caps they can tell me and i will use grammar. uwu

He was probably referring to how you screamed and your dog was like 'chillax bro' but personally I don't mind how either of you react to my stuff. Different people, different reactions. ^^ I'm here to make people happy while doing what I love.

P.s. Coryn your thing is almost done. I'll have it up tomorrow morning by the latest. (Will I manage to empty the request list and start my backburner list? Who knows.)

Edit: did the click to view the original image work, Fata?

He was probably referring to how you screamed and your dog was like 'chillax bro' but personally I don't mind how either of you react to my stuff. Different people, different reactions. ^^ I'm here to make people happy while doing what I love.

P.s. Coryn your thing is almost done. I'll have it up tomorrow morning by the latest. (Will I manage to empty the request list and start my backburner list? Who knows.)

Edit: did the click to view the original image work, Fata?

That is indeed what I was referring to. Poor dog must had had a heart attack.

Ooh, thanks TUM! Can't wait biggrin.gif

That is indeed what I was referring to. Poor dog must had had a heart attack.

Ooh, thanks TUM! Can't wait biggrin.gif

puts head in hands oh my god i'm so sorry holy frickle

i'm sorry ahhh i reacted too quickly puts head in a blender

i'm rly sorry ahhh ;;

but yes she was like "god fata why" and i was like "suffer" which is why she prefers other family members over me. : ' D

@mage: yes it does!! thank you so much omg it is now my phone lockscreen and it looks great <333

Sorry for the delay, Coryn. The background gave me more grief than I intended, then family things came up. sleep.gif So here it is, 48 hours late. As usual, click to view the original!

user posted image

I can't symmetry. I hope the trees actually look like trees to you instead of shapeless blobs.

user posted image

Also did a transparent version because I couldn't decide what color background I should use (so I'm making you pick a color yourself). The royal blue was just the color that was currently set as my background color. This one also bugs me a bit because it's uneven -- I realized this after uploading -- I'll fix that when I get the chance.

Sorry for the delay, Coryn. The background gave me more grief than I intended, then family things came up. sleep.gif So here it is, 48 hours late. As usual, click to view the original!

user posted image

I can't symmetry. I hope the trees actually look like trees to you instead of shapeless blobs.

user posted image

Also did a transparent version because I couldn't decide what color background I should use (so I'm making you pick a color yourself). The royal blue was just the color that was currently set as my background color. This one also bugs me a bit because it's uneven -- I realized this after uploading -- I'll fix that when I get the chance.

I cannot symmetry either

Death the Kid would scream and beat yo ass :Y

Wait

Can you please do a quick Death the Kid minamalist? For my iPad? =3

Because I think you forgot about the EreMika minamalist request from the ticket thing you offered for my b-day LOL

user posted image

user posted image

Wow! You did an awesome job. Thanks, I love it!

The other one, too, but I might use the first one because I personally like the background color. And no, those trees look like trees to me.

user posted image

Now that I've actually watched the show, I gotta say that this one was pretty well-done too.

I posted twice in a row. Sue me.

Edited by Coryn02

Can I get a minimalist version of this horse, preferably grey on a blackish background, like the nebulas? I can give you eggs for it if you want. Thank you!

horse

probably not what you've had in mind, but here (click to fullsize). No need for payment!

user posted image

The other requests I'm still working on. This one was simple, that was all.

horse

probably not what you've had in mind, but here (click to fullsize). No need for payment!

user posted image

The other requests I'm still working on. This one was simple, that was all.

Horseh

So tempted to mske a Jean Kerstein joke

Oh my gowd you did it

I am tempted to see what it looks like in half

Was that too soon

Maybe

Anyways....the only question would be to ask 'how is arting going' but I actually know the answer xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf