TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Are you still taking requests? If so, can I have a drawing of a male moonstone hatching, and that same hatching as an adult? Thank you, if you can do it! If you're busy, no prob.

Are you still taking requests? If so, can I have a drawing of a male moonstone hatching, and that same hatching as an adult? Thank you, if you can do it! If you're busy, no prob.

Sure! Though it'll be a traditional pen sketch. Could you be more specific? Like pose, markings, accessories, etc.? :3

Hmm Pose.... the hatching curled up, with one of his wings splayed out, and the adult standing proud? Maybe a few bits of snow and ice on both, as if it'd just been in a storm? I'd always imagined Moonstones as a more icy type. Accessories... none there either. Again, thank you so much!

Now draw the first one chubby with a baby Guardian snuggled up against her.

Now draw the first one chubby with a baby Guardian snuggled up against her.

That's just asking to have Alex appear in this topic. tongue.gif

I'll consider it once I'm done with my project. (Still streaming)

Did some quick 20min doodles while on break.

user posted image

user posted image

~~~

Aaaand colored them when I got home.

user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful!! Thank you, they're amazing ^~^

freeeeeeedom i'm done my finals

But there is still the summer online course orz

Anyway the drive back to my hometown took about 7 hours and everything was stacked tightly in the car so I couldn't reach my sketchbook. So I used the tiny 3x5 notebook in my pocket. I'll post them all when I get my computer out of my luggage but here's something I was working on over dinner (I'm really excited bc it's a brand new brush pen and it makes my look like something on those 'Manga pen' sets (which are bogus btw; just get the regular sets):

user posted image

I'm pretty sure doodling is an unhealthy obsession of mine -- I fell asleep in the car but I dreamed I was still drawing.

Did some quick 20min doodles while on break.

user posted image

user posted image

~~~

Aaaand colored them when I got home.

user posted image

user posted image

Adorable. Nuff said.

That's just asking to have Alex appear in this topic. tongue.gif

I'll consider it once I'm done with my project. (Still streaming)

C'mon

He's already here

The references Mage

The references

freeeeeeedom i'm done my finals

But there is still the summer online course orz

Anyway the drive back to my hometown took about 7 hours and everything was stacked tightly in the car so I couldn't reach my sketchbook. So I used the tiny 3x5 notebook in my pocket. I'll post them all when I get my computer out of my luggage but here's something I was working on over dinner (I'm really excited bc it's a brand new brush pen and it makes my look like something on those 'Manga pen' sets (which are bogus btw; just get the regular sets):

user posted image

I'm pretty sure doodling is an unhealthy obsession of mine -- I fell asleep in the car but I dreamed I was still drawing.

Glad to hear about the freedom!

Also, it's not unhealthy unless it disrupts your usual day-to-day activities in an already good lifestyle.

Drawing? Arguably non-intrusive. At least your parents can appreciate that much.

tfw you try to draw a throwaway sketch to test your fineliners and you end up spending too much time on something you don't want to ruin by inking carelessly (ps I draw this gal too much) (also clothing folds what clothing folds)

user posted image

Internet's been real choppy and sometimes down for me since I got back. More time to draw, but less time making DC updates. I also spilled soy sauce over my laptop sad.gif I was finally getting excited about working on requests. (But I did get the May calendar done, so keep an eye out for that)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Oh lookie~ I'm responding before Esko ~

Aha Mage it's lovely. I totally understand the pain of trash drawings accidentally becoming not-trash. It's like, "no, what are you doing? I'm not supposed to love you!"

I also spilled soy sauce over my laptop sad.gif

*looks at soy sauce/wasabi I have while eating dumplings* okay that's freaky.

Also here's hoping you can get it fixed.

Mage: "what are clothing folds"

Mage: *draws perfect clothing folds*

Spatio: *narrows eyes*

seriously tho that's a throwaway drawing? pfff no

that's wonderful

sorry about your laptop though, I hope it's okay o.o

As long as nothing got inside the computer itself, it should be fine.

So I hope.

Some got into the computer through the keyboard, but when I flipped it around and closed it, there wasn't any more than leaked out from the keys. It looks fine, but I'm going to back up all my data first just in case.

I have m backup computer though, even if it doesn't have half my drawing files. I'll be streaming some doodles from it tonight, possibly around 9PM EST. Would you guys prefer Join.me or Picarto?

Ahhhh Mage I'm sorry about your computer! I'm glad it didn't totally go kablooey tho ; 7 ;

Also dat pic of Mage (that's Mage right? I'm trying to get to know peoples' OCs and I always fail lol)

I hope to catch your stream! (I like join.me but either works really) <3

Yeah that's Mage the little bby named after my username who I draw all the time (usually screaming at me to work on other things)

I'll be drawing whatever sketch requests you throw my way on the chat. Takin' it easy for the summer.

Generally I prefer Picarto, but if some people can only use join.me then I'll use that. smile.gif If we do use Picarto, enjoy my ridiculously eclectic mix of music XP I'll make a playlist that doesn't contain any explicit stuff.]

EDIT: Oh, by the way, since my other laptop is down for the count, if we do use picarto then It'll be a little awkward with the chat onscreen. I might just talk instead. <3

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Mage is a total cutie. I love her expression in the sketch <3

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure I can use any of them so Picarto works perfect too~ I forgot you could do music there as well so that'll be fun biggrin.gif