TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Ah, you finished the Elucidator and Lambent Light background! Lambent's Light's colors are so pretty <3

zoom hello just dropping by to say your wallpapers look amaze as always <33 it's been a while since i've been here so y e s i love your art hh ; v ;

i'm crying gg jean

Hey, is it too soon, or may I have another request?

If it's not, I would like a minimalist wallpaper of Jolteon, preferably in this pose:

Link

You can do it on any color background you want, if you end up doing it.

hi just checking on the hell horse.

P.S

your wallpapers look amazing!

leopold2111

I love your art so much! I'd be willing to give art to get some, if you're willing!

I just really love Speckle-Throated Precious Babies, and I feel like they don't get enough fan art love. Could you work some minimalist magic on a pair of Speckle Babies? I was thinking a pair of one adult, one baby. Thanks! muah~

user posted image

user posted image

Ohh I like your wallpapers!! But I don't have my own computer right now so I won't request one ;3;

Can you draw humans? Because if you can I'd love to request my green haired handless boy uvu maybe we could do an art trade?

So many replies :0 I was busy recently putting together a new RP, but yes I am not dead and I have certainly been arting

*repeatedly high fives Mouse to the moon* Thank you again! <3 I've inked and colored it, which was quite a new experience because it was my first time inking in Illustrator. I said a long time ago in this thread that inking in illustrator is impossible, but apparently I was wrong orz. It's actually pretty fun! For those curious, I followed this tutorial with a little bit of this tutorial.

Speaking of the Hellhorse, I got it done. I'm also working on the male one, but probably not until the rest of the requests are ready (Jolteon is going to be a quick job and perhaps the speckle-throated as well, but the Avatar of Destruction is giving me a hard time haha)

No "Desktop Preview" this time because my internet has been too patchy to upload images. sad.gif Click for fullsize!

user posted image

And yES SAMMY ALL THE ART TRADES (I live for art trades)

i will draw your handless bby, though would you prefer traditional or digital?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Digital, you say? *whips out tablet so hard it slips out of my hand and flies out the apartment window*

It's been a while since I've drawn on my computer so I may be real rusty :0 But I'll try my best! (if you don't mind me asking, what's the background behind no-hand boy?)

As for my OCs… How about your choice between Aria and Flint, since they're both going to be featured in Heavenly Branches?

Extra refs (all of which were posted here at some point):

Flint:

https://i.imgur.com/Lt3meb8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dOZjeK6.jpg (makes me realize how elaborate David's uniform design is, compared to mine)

Aria:

https://i.imgur.com/qElC59b.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JlHuriJ.jpg (minus the horns)

@Fun: do you have a topic here? Curious, that's all. x3 I don't accept egg commissions, but I do all of the art trades!

Hhhh hey Mage

Can you do a quick Aria doodle involving her fighting Sasha

Omg your poor tablet

Its okay, i'm sure your art will be fab uvu (ahh the story behind him is that he was a theif but he stole from a mage and got his hands cut off ;7; they follow him around because the mage enchanted them. He's now on a mission to find a place to call home and a thing he can do for a job, but he runs into fluffy boy and ye adventures. There's conflict with a person from his past but it's all a wip ouo)

Ohh i think i'll draw Aria! I haven't drawn any girls for a while haha

(I need to check out Heavenly Branches oh man)

You should do a wallpaper of the SoL gems (Soda, Obsi, Kya, Verm, maybe Amber if you feel like it) standing like this, maybe? It was the best picture I could find on Google...

Edit: Standing in a semicircle.

Whatever

You know I'm more of a visual person

Edit edit: If you can, can you make a mobile and a laptop one? I might put this as my background for my laptop because I don't want to get rid of your beautiful hellfires

Edited by MyaMouse

Just popping in to say the arting is beautiful, as usual!

Hi, your minimalist wallpapers are super cool!

Could I request one of Judith (from Vesperia)? And if it's not too much, maybe also one of Ba'ul carrying the ship? If that's a lot, just the latter would be fine!

Thanks for sharing your work C:

Hi, your minimalist wallpapers are super cool!

Could I request one of Judith (from Vesperia)? And if it's not too much, maybe also one of Ba'ul carrying the ship? If that's a lot, just the latter would be fine!

Thanks for sharing your work C:

ohmy.gif

yes

(I love the Tales series if you couldn't tell from my avatar and signature) (I'm actually really hyped to get back into doing wallpapers now)

ohmy.gif

yes

(I love the Tales series if you couldn't tell from my avatar and signature) (I'm actually really hyped to get back into doing wallpapers now)

Ahh yay, thank you so much!

Vesperia was my one of my favorite series growing up (also played Symphonia and loved it too). It was funny how Tales series set such high standards for life, like, yeah I'm not even legal (in the States) and I've already saved the world a few times. You? xd.png

But I loved the worlds in them, and the stories. Especially the stories.

Btw did you ever get Rita up to firing 10 fireballs? haha (now I wanna play Tales again).

Helllllllooooooooooo <3

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. It's been a long while (to me as well) xd.png

Wow I love your art. I would adore a minimalistic Typhlosion for a desktop background... he's my fav. My screen resolution is 1280 x 800 if we're still supposed to say.

Your art is fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with us. <3

Request list has been updated. I finished the two pokemon ones this morning, but my computer decided to reset on me and erase my progress. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ