TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

The wiki's not loading for me. Anyone know who sprited which dragon?

If you mean these new ones, look at the credits on the page for TJs hatchies, first post in this thread.

Edited by ainisarie

(They don't seem to be on the wiki yet)

I *just* found this topic (.... I was awake and online when they were released. Just not *here*. ....*headddesks*) thought for sure it would be frustratingly-hard to grab one.... I'm now locked, with two "large and heavy"s and one flair. Yay! So purty!

TJ's hatchlings: "has large stingers all over the newly split tips of its tail." Ooohhh I like the sound of that!

Definitely curious what the large roughhousing hatchie is, too.

*bounces around*

Edited by Marie19R

I am loving both of these so far. Thanks to LadyLyzar and ParticleSoup for your lovely sprites. smile.gif

And thank you TJ for extending the mass drop. This is what new releases should be like. Much less stress for everyone! I was actually able to do some code-hunting on the last one I picked up just now. wink.gif

I'm not sure how I feel about the green one yet, but the description of the hatchling is interesting.

The other one I already love. From the colors I except it'll pair nicely with a black marrow.

Really great! Many thanks to the spriters. Can´t wait to see them in adult version. wub.gif

I was really taken off guard by this new release, even though I have been checking every day for information on any new releases coming up. I didn't expect this one so soon. :-)

Anyway, I have two of the Alpine eggs and one from the Jungle, and now I'm egg-locked again, but only for a few hours. I should be able to get a second Jungle egg later today.

Thanks, TJ! :-)

The other one I already love. From the colors I except it'll pair nicely with a black marrow.

Oohhh good idea!

The hatchlings, at least, look similar enough to horses that I may have to start yet another army.

I may not be able to remember the name of the heavy egg ones but they look so familiar. o-o

Nice job artists! They really look great - all of them! Thank you. I'm stuffed to the rafters with four heavy ones and three flares. Wish they'd hatch as fast as TJ's!

I think I know what the black dragon is! If it is what I think it is...ahhh I will be so excited.

I'm egglocked now, but it'll be worth it! ^.^ They look sooo adorable, the Heavy Egg hatchlings remind me of Cinder from Spyro the Dragon....

This one caught me off-guard, I didn't even realize there was a drop until a friend texted me wondering why I didn't have the new eggs yet. I immediately freaked and logged in, to find they were still dropping! A very pleasant surprise, thank you. I have three of each now! <3

I was thinking the same (and feeling jealous for the people who have CB Marrows).

Thanks! Looks like the spriters did a great job again. The green/orange ones remind me a bit of the Frilleds. c:

Ooh, that gives me ideas.

For me, they seemed to be bred from a Doberman and a Black Marrow. blink.gif

I sorta remember these and recall preferring the male over the female of the purple one, but we'll see! Awesome hatchies for both!

(Stromboli, were you the concept designer behind these?)

Edited by Jazeki

OH MY GOSH

OH MY GOSH THIS IS HAPPENING

I need to clear out my scroll pronto, oh my goodness.

lol that was my thought too! xd.png

lol that was my thought too! xd.png

Yep. I completely forgot that today would be a release day. And of all releases to nearly miss! xd.png

I didn't even get my email notice that there was a new news thread, so it was a double surprise.

Oh my god I know what the black/red/white ones are!

I remember them in the forums! I loved them so much!

I'm so glad they're finally officially on the site CX