TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

sent my first few flowers biggrin.gif haven't recieved any yet but can't wait to see them all

Might just hoard my flowers, for as slow as they're growing lol! And they might end up being the only flowers i have by the end of this event

Pretty hatchlings, congrats to Infinis and Birdzoboom

"Here are your current plants. Plants will grow every 2–4 hours, but will only grow one stage at a time—you must visit your garden between each stage. Click on a fully-grown plant to send it to somebody."

I think that might be why...?

I know that but it just bites to have to visit for each stage. I miss last year's version as you can send a message I think it was like every 15 minutes or something? I sent out a lot of messages anonymously.

Maybe its just me, but I can't send a single flower at all. sad.gif

WB

They have to grow up before you can send them.

Might just hoard my flowers, for as slow as they're growing lol! And they might end up being the only flowers i have by the end of this event

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Gonna keep these little buggers in my garden. They're mine! My Precious!

I just sent out my first batch of flowers. It's not too hard. I do think having to check back is kind of a drag, but I do it often enough anyway just to grab more seeds.

Garden warfare?

rolleyes.gif

Well.. you know me and of course she started it laugh.gif I have sent out flowers to many others and had some in return, thank you all for my pretties!

...I think the page should also record what flowers you've sent...

I know that but it just bites to have to visit for each stage. I miss last year's version as you can send a message I think it was like every 15 minutes or something? I sent out a lot of messages anonymously.

Oh I didn't acknowledge that lol xd.png

Wow, that sounds cool (about last year). And I agree, it would be better if you didn't have to visit for each and every stage. ._.

Oh I didn't acknowledge that lol xd.png

Wow, that sounds cool (about last year). And I agree, it would be better if you didn't have to visit for each and every stage. ._.

For the wait time, these plants better make bushels of flowers that I can send out. dry.gif

Totally not going to read 45 pages, so... do people know how many "stages" a flower has to go through before it's ready to be picked? I've "checked back" twice so far and they still just look like weeds.

A little annoyed at the whole "check back" thing, especially since it says they grow every 2+ hours.... Most events I sit here for 2-4 hours at night and get *everything* done. I'm not home during the day, so checking every 2-4 hours is sort of difficult!

REALLY excited about the eggs (and the hatchling!!), many of us were hoping for something a bit less red/pink, maybe we got it??

I just got my eggs!!! Soo pretty! The spriter's alts look wonderful blink.gif

At the rate my flowers are growing I think I'm gonna keep mine too.

WB

We can just keep them, right? Like, leave them in the soil and not send them? I might just do that since I'm not receiving any Vdays, (!!! Thanks!) but like to see the flower sprites.

Actually, I think I'm just going to send to people I want to send to and keep whatever I want for myself. xd.png

Edited by kiyoura

I sent a couple of my flowers, but i'll keep the rest and send one when i get one lol. Dont' want the event to end with a empty garden. Such cute flower sprites! I love them so far

Edited by Sirithiliel

We can just keep them, right? Like, leave them in the soil and not send them? I might just do that since I'm not receiving any Vdays, but like to see the flower sprites.

No clue. I hope so though. I love Lavender and wanna keep mine xd.png

WB

I sent a couple of my flowers, but i'll keep the rest and send one when i get one lol. Dont' want the event to end with a empty garden. Such cute flower sprites! I love them so far

At the rate we get seeds compared to the rate the flowers grow, you won't be sending a lot of messages out if you empty out the garden as you get mature flowers.

You mean we get to write messages with the flowers? That would be cool. Its kinda annoying when you get the same flower over and over again xd.png I have a whole bucket full of hyacinths...