Sheriziya

ANSWERED:Release a Coal Version of the prize dragon?

If we have a coal dragon, it should be a coal dragon released in the cave, end of. Prizes as exclusive dragons are one thing; adding another "oh damn I wasn't there I have the RIGHT to one GIMME" dragon is unnecessary and will lead to even MORE drama. Please just release one in the biomes, as a rare, if needs be, but just as a release.

That still adds more than what we need...

If they are a cave release, how rare will they be? Will they be chicken, dino, gold and silver rare? should they be uncommon to allow a better opportunity at them? where will they drop? how long? WIll they drop for x weeks/month(s) During/after the raffle? How well will they breed? How many can you have?

Why do we need to add more to our already pretty full plate. We still have to worry about:

How should the next raffles run? Will there still be 1-3rd place prizes? Should we expand the HM pool? Should prizes be retired to HM? For how long? should we retire them from raffles at all? After how many years should we add new prizes? Should they always be offered as two at a time witha pool of 60 winners for each (equaling to 120 placement winners each raffle)? Should they multi clutch? If so should they have control of only one egg or more? If more control is given, how much? what restrictions will they have? SHould prizes breed prize eggs more often than not? to what percentage should we increase the amount of prize eggs produced compared to non prize eggs produced? Should they breed better the lower gen they are? Should they bread equally across all generations?

Just look at that wall of questions, and I doubt thats all of them. Do we really want to add more with whether or not we should satisfy the few with a cute new dragon that isnt even a part of a regular release?

That still adds more than what we need...

If they are a cave release, how rare will they be? Will they be chicken, dino, gold and silver rare? should they be uncommon to allow a better opportunity at them? where will they drop? how long? WIll they drop for x weeks/month(s) During/after the raffle? How well will they breed? How many can you have?

Why do we need to add more to our already pretty full plate. We still have to worry about:

How should the next raffles run? Will there still be 1-3rd place prizes? Should we expand the HM pool? Should prizes be retired to HM? For how long? should we retire them from raffles at all? After how many years should we add new prizes? Should they always be offered as two at a time witha pool of 60 winners for each (equaling to 120 placement winners each raffle)? Should they multi clutch? If so should they have control of only one egg or more? If more control is given, how much? what restrictions will they have? SHould prizes breed prize eggs more often than not? to what percentage should we increase the amount of prize eggs produced compared to non prize eggs produced?  Should they breed better the lower gen they are? Should they bread equally across all generations?

Just look at that wall of questions, and I doubt thats all of them. Do we really want to add more with whether or not we should satisfy the few with a cute new dragon that isnt even a part of a regular release?

I'm not looking to satisfy the few, or for ANYTHING raffle related. I want it as a REGULAR RELEASE - I think my post was quite clear on that.

To reiterate: I am just looking to see this dragon released (If it is released - and I like the sound of it, so...) in the regular way - just like all the other regular releases we get most months. As a permanent addition with whatever degree of rarity Mysfytt wants it to have. Are you saying you don't want new releases ? THAT would be a startling position... blink.gif

I have made my view on any future raffles very clear in the threads dealing with those suggestions - as I have said there, now that we are stuck with them (which I wish had never happened, with hindsight) I'd rather we had ONLY HM prizes, and no more new prize ones of any kind. I have said more on some of the other issues - but this thread is only about the coal shimmers as a possibility.

Edited by fuzzbucket

^this^

But it's too late now, for the existing prizes. I'd just hate for there to be any more, to add to it all - and I don't think the coal dragon, while pretty and I'd like to have one, sure - will help with the actual ISSUE one iota. You will still have people saying well, fine but I still didn't WIN, and I WANNA WIN because until I do it isn't FAIR. (And in a few cases, then "and now that I did win I am not sharing with ANYONE mwahahaha." Which is their absolute right, yes, but if they feel that way it would be better for everyone's blood pressure if they didn't post about it !)

And I am one who thinks winning is something that has to be restricted to a few people. It's nice that many winners are generous with offspring, and I wish they all were, but they don't have to be, and we all have to live with that. If I win chocolates again (as I did recently) I might or might not share them, but everyone else receiving gum because they didn't get the chocolates won't make them feel any better.

By the way - the only actual difference between a lottery and a raffle is that a lottery is usually run by a government. You can still buy a zillion tickets for either one, and the chance of wining on a lottery is often VERY VERY much less than the chance of winning anything here. The UK lottery has a one in 14 million chance of getting a decent prize, just for the record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Lott...ited_Kingdom%29

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/raffle

http://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk...-and-lotteries/

Not only that but in the UK lottery at least, it is possible for NONE of the numbers drawn to win the big prizes. There are often rollovers when no-one got them. Can you IMAGINE what would happen here if TJ said "No-one's number was drawn for the shimmers this year so no-one gets one; next year someone may get three..." ? xd.png When prizes are entirely drawn by an RNG, you can hit a number not bought. With a raffle (and I am SURE with TJ) you only apply the RNG to the numbers with entries attached. Or pull the cloakroom tickets out of the hat; same difference; you don't put in the numbers no-one took.

Edited (several times) for typefails....

It won't; because apparently most feel there isn't a problem at all with the raffle. A valid opinion, sure, but it makes all of these threads pointless. Because none of these things are going to solve the actual issue, which is the monopoly prizes have on trading. How much people want them, how much people want for them, and the general scarcity of them.

Or the fact that anything over 3G is pretty much "worthless".

Anyway!

I find it very interesting that you comment this on a statement from a WINNER. How is this greedy from a WINNER's pov?

Anyway, is it greed when we say it's an idea to have a prize breed (mind you, in the case of this particular topic NOT the color!) available for all participants of the raffle? After all, DC is a collectable game of dragon breeds.

I could put it in another way just as easily:

It's greedy of winners to want the CB prize pool limited to the current CB prizes and not be willing to let others share in the fun of CB prizes. Not even future winners.

Mind you, I've even seen winners respond in other topics that the value of CB prizes were lessened because of the second year release of Tinsels and that there shouldn't have been a new release of Tinsels, let alone of Shimmers! And most of those commenters were NOT talking about sentimental value but TRADING value.

And now non-winners are sore loosers, whiners, greedy people because this thread (and others) look for a solution to make the raffle outcome fun for everyone and not only for the handful of prize winners?

/end rant

Apparently there is no such thing as greed in DC; which is of course ridiculous. It's human nature. But the entire reason IMO why so many want no changes to be made is because there's a select few who reap the rewards of owning CB prizes and most CB prize owners (apart from the few I've seen in support of solutions, and there have been a couple!) don't want there to be a more level playing field, trade-wise.

I dislike the trading market the way it is; CB metals only go for low-gen prizes. getting low-gen prizes go for multiple CB metals. For newer players like me and even a lot of older players, getting 'in' is nearly impossible. But seeing as a lot of people like this, I honestly don't think we're going to see much of a change, sadly.

*agrees with mirjana*

Personally, I'm still wondering where people are getting the 'raging' and 'whining they keep repeating regarding people making constructive suggestions to reduce created inequity damaging the site, or make special events more fun.

Could somebody please produce some quotes and page numbers regarding any of those examples among any of us being so grossly misread and insulted?

And again, it comes back to "people must want this because sore losers." I just think it would be nice because 1) yay new pretty black dragon and 2) gives people something else to be entertained with during that week than just fighting to get on prize lists. It's not all "wah wah I want it because I lost." There are other reasons involved. Yes, it's not necessary, but what does adding a pretty black shimmer to the game hurt? Nothing, if anything, whereas some people would enjoy it.

Mm.

It's more implied. No one will outright cry out "You all suck! its not fair that only a few get a shiny prize and we don't, so give us something too!"

It is subtle hinted at with how people approach the priority of each suggestion and their personal interest.

Now then, I know you want them as a cave release fuzzbucket, but those questions still apply. We could treat them as a sort of holiday release, we can treat them as a permanent release, we could limit them one/two per scroll, we could allow users to hoard them, the list goes on. This suggestion here is mostly to give out consolation/participation prize so I don't know how well the idea of just adding them like any old release will go over. I mean all in all, I would much rather see current and future prizes (if there are any) to breed prizes a bit more often than they do so everyone has a chance at an actual shiny prize rather than an in cave knock off.

This is why I keep saying that this idea in its general form and even with added criticism of others is simply pointless. Though all in all because it really doesn't affect the problem at hand it doesn't matter either. This neither improve nor affects the problem, so I do not see why so much energy should be put towards a consolation prize that has nothing to do with the bigger problems at hand.

We have taken one big problem and dissected it into many different parts to try and improve each part individually then bring it together as a whole and see if it works. Its like working on a machine. We have one big defective machine and we need all the effort to fix each part so it can work properly. Taking that energy and focusing it else where on a smaller machine that has no purpose towards fixing the much larger machine seems to me like a bit of a waste.

Though the other threads are dead so I might dedicate some time to outline each problem and possible solution. I personally loathe having to read through pages and pages of posts but if it means getting a more concrete view of things, I might have to. Any help is welcome, but i do feel like we should leave this messy business of coal colored releases as in cave releases or consolation/participation prizes for another time.

I would also like to make the point that it is possible to disagree with a suggestion made by other people by politely listing the reasons you believe this not to be feasible, without insulting people, or ascribing bizarre reactions to other people - some of whom might be impressionable and easily hurt children.

This is also potentially preventing anyone who disagrees with such pronouncements as I've seen made on this and other Prize Suggestion threads from commenting, as they are simply going to be misinterpreted and insulted again and may not see much point, and a productive discussion is therefore forestalled.

This is supposed to be the Suggestions thread; the bullying thread may be on a different forum.

Now then, I know you want them as a cave release fuzzbucket, but those questions still apply. We could treat them as a sort of holiday release, we can treat them as a permanent release, we could limit them one/two per scroll, we could allow users to hoard them, the list goes on. This suggestion here is mostly to give out consolation/participation prize so I don't know how well the idea of just adding them like any old release will go over. I mean all in all, I would much rather see current and future prizes (if there are any) to breed prizes a bit more often than they do so everyone has a chance at an actual shiny prize rather than an in cave knock off.

HOW do those questions apply if the coal is issued as an in cave release ? At that point ALL the other questions become moot. It will just be another dragon. They would just be there to be caught. WE don't have to consider treating them as a holiday dragon or anything else.

A consolation prize will NOT get over the fact that people want low gen PRIZE dragons and will carry on wanting them, whatever is done in terms of the coal dragon. Yes, better if the prizes bred better, but NO consolation prize will stop the people hankering after 2nd gen prize dragons; they still wouldn't have them, and they would still be asking how best to GET them.

I don't see a coal as a knock off though. That's rather disrespectful to Mysfytt....

Edited by fuzzbucket

This is supposed to be the Suggestions thread; the bullying thread may be on a different forum.

I haven't seen a single instance of 'bullying' on this thread yet.

I haven't seen a single instance of 'bullying' on this thread yet.

Insults and accusations do count as bullying and they do discourage dissent, potentially leaving those exhibiting the rude behaviour as the only voices heard.

There are far fewer different people with varying viewpoints now commenting on these threads, which is typically a result of this sort of problem, which we've had in in DC in the past, and this is something I am sorry to see resurface.

Insults and accusations do count as bullying and they do discourage dissent, potentially leaving those exhibiting the rude behaviour as the only voices heard.

Hmmm, well, my take on that is a little different.

An insult is...simply an insult. If someone calls me a jackass, well, they called me a jackass. If they call me greedy, well, they called me greedy. If they say I'm whining, well, they think I'm whining. Sticks and stones and all that... Someone expressing a blunt opinion isn't 'bullying' me or anyone else. Bullying someone is repeated torture and making someone's life an utter misery. Let's try and keep things in perspective.

There are far fewer different people with varying viewpoints now commenting on these threads, which is typically a result of this sort of problem, which we've had in in DC in the past, and this is something I am sorry to see resurface.

In other words, the ones screaming 'poor me' the loudest left when they were called on it? I don't see the problem.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Hmmm, well, my take on that is a little different. 

An insult is...simply an insult.  If someone calls me a jackass, well, they called me a jackass.  If they call me greedy, well, they called me greedy.  If they say I'm whining, well, they think I'm whining.  Sticks and stones and all that...   Someone expressing a blunt opinion isn't 'bullying' me or anyone else.  Bullying someone is repeated torture and making someone's life an utter misery.  Let's try and keep things in perspective.

Calling out another member by saying they are whining, or a bully or whatever is perhaps not extreme bullying but it is bullying none the less. And while a stronger person may be able to handle it with ease, others are less secure in themselves and more easily hurt than you or I. It is dangerous to assume that everyone can cope as well as one can oneself. I KNOW there are people here who have quit posting after what seemed to me no real insult at all. Your perspective is only yours.

From the rules:

Respect Others

It isn't possible to get far in the world if you refuse to respect others. Treat others kindly, don't insult them, and others will do the same in return. If you refuse to treat others well, then you will get not only a warning, but a bad reputation, which opens the door for more negativity.

There have certainly been insults in this and other raffle threads. I've reported a couple myself. It's easy enough not to do it. (If I have pulled it on anyone - please someone let me know. I am passionate about several of these suggestions, but I don't want to hurt anyone.)

Edited because I am SO the typo queen, syphoneira !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Mm.

It won't let me quote the post that ADP quoted, but yes. If we could have a pretty

black shimmer not connected to the prize situation, that would be grand.

Calling out another member by saying they are whining, or a bully or whatever is perhaps not extreme bullying but it is bullying none the less. And while a stronger person may be able to handle it with ease, others are less secure in themselves and more easily hurt than you or I. It is dangerous to assume that everyone can cope as well as one can oneself. I KNOW there are people here who have quit posting after what seemed to me no real insult at all. Your perspective is only yours.

This is where I get confused. I'm not out to 'hurt' anyone either. But if I see a certain behavior, such as the constant 'woe is me' thing going on on this site, eventually, I've got to say something about it. Like you said, are we still in kindergarten around here? Sometimes I really feel like I am on this site. You can't say 'boo' to anyone without someone complaining about how 'insulted' they are, and how 'rude' you are.

It seems to me like any differing opinion from the masses gets people labeled as the bully type. I've seen that mess in other threads around here, where someone here disagrees with the majority and gets dog piled. What the hell is THAT called? It drives me bonkers.

It's like on this site people have to tip toe through the tulips constantly or God forbid someone is going to get their feelings hurt and start screaming 'BULLY!' at the top of their lungs. I'm surprised that everyone on this site isn't diabetic with all the major sugar coating that seems to be required to have any kind of conversation, especially if you disagree with someone. Don't douse what you're saying in several layers of the sweet stuff and all of a sudden you're the big meanie. I have a very, very hard time with this. I usually say what's on my mind and call things the way I see them. I appreciate people that do the same. I'm not one to get my feelings hurt too easily.

Frankly, I don't have time to worry about 100,000 perspectives and whether or not someone is going to dissolve into tears because I happened to say what I think and it doesn't follow the majority. I don't have the energy to sweat that many hurt feelings. No, I don't want to all out hurt people, but if you're acting like a spoiled brat, for example, I tend to call it the way I see it and that's anywhere. If the shoe fits...

I like you, Fuzz, because you tell it how it is and God, is that ever refreshing to hear. I certainly wouldn't call you any kind of bully, or anyone else that's a straight talker.

Anyway, we've gotten off topic. Sorry about that.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Frankly, I don't have time to worry about 100,000 perspectives and whether or not someone is going to dissolve into tears because I happened to say what I think and it doesn't follow the majority. I don't have the energy to sweat that many hurt feelings. No, I don't want to all out hurt people, but if you're acting like a spoiled brat, for example, I tend to call it the way I see it and that's anywhere.

I'm afraid one has to. Because on line we have no idea who we are speaking to. The post that has annoyed you (generic) may be the very first time that poster has ever dared to say a word. coming as they do from am abusive relationship - or whatever.

On the first forum I ever joined, the first post I ever made brought all hell down on my head, as I was deemed to be totally selfish for reasons I cannot post here, as that would give away my OTHER big hobby ! I'm big and ugly and the rest - but I almost quit on the spot - if that was what being on line for your hobby was like, I wanted no part of it. Luckily, a load of other people called the guy out, and defended me, but still, that could have damaged me quite a bit if I had been a different sort of person. YES this is OT - but it is still worth saying, I think. We need to think before we post. ALL of us.

I'm afraid one has to. Because on line we have no idea who we are speaking to. The post that has annoyed you (generic) may be the very first time that poster has ever dared to say a word. coming as they do from am abusive relationship - or whatever.

On the first forum I ever joined, the first post I ever made brought all hell down on my head, as I was deemed to be totally selfish for reasons I cannot post here, as that would give away my OTHER big hobby ! I'm big and ugly and the rest - but I almost quit on the spot - if that was what being on line for your hobby was like, I wanted no part of it. Luckily, a load of other people called the guy out, and defended me, but still, that could have damaged me quite a bit if I had been a different sort of person. YES this is OT - but it is still worth saying, I think. We need to think before we post. ALL of us.

Fuzz, I agree with you. I understand totally what you're saying. I wouldn't want to be part of any crowd or conversation that was ripping someone to shreds verbally, or being cruel and ugly and really hurting someone. The only people I won't hesitate to rip apart are the ones that cross lines into ugliness and major cruelty to others.

My point is that I didn't see anything here in this thread...absolutely nothing...that could even half way be construed as 'bullying', or even close to what you just described, and yet there that word was. It bugged me that anyone would consider anything that anyone has said so far as even remotely crossing the line. There's a huge difference, imo, in what you described and what's been said here.

I think it's gotten to the point in this world with some people that any kind of disagreement with them or calling them on bad behavior has them shrieking 'MEANIE' from the rooftops and playing the victim card. I get tired of all the victims.

Trying to grind someone's character into dust and annihilate their well being by being verbally abusive is one thing and I'm never part of things like that. But if someone's acting like an idiot I don't see it as 'bullying' to tell them that flat out, especially if it's so obviously true, and that's anywhere. If they can't handle that much, too bad.

I'm just irked because a lot of people seem to assume people only want this because they lost and need a pat on the back to avoid bursting into tears, which isn't true. This isn't a huge need for me, but I'd enjoy it because hey, it's another pretty dragon to collect, and it would also give me more to do when the winners are announced than just running around trying to get on prize lists.

Yet despite that the discussion seems to keep falling back into how people should grow up and not be whiny loser babies, which really has nothing to do with it.

Again, doesn't hurt anyone, would be a nice new thing to collect, would make some happy, so why not?

ADP, I understand where you're coming from. What bugs me personally are the ones that are crying foul, saying how 'UNFAIR' the whole raffle is. That's what's stuck in my craw. There's nothing unfair about the raffle.

I don't blame the people wanting multi clutches of prize dragons and all that, so that more of the user base might get a 2nd gen or whatever of the prize dragon, or even more prizes won each year, period. . I don't even care if a coal alternate is introduced for the masses. I don't think it's necessary, and kind of ridiculous, but whatever. If it calms peoples nerves, so be it. What bugged me is people saying that winners of the prize dragon should be completely excluded from the coal dragon. The raffle is what it is, but nobody should be excluded from the alt if it comes to that. Prize winners aren't at fault for winning and shouldn't be 'punished' somehow for the win by being excluded from getting the coal version, imo. What if they want one? Why shouldn't they have one? Imo, they participated in the event and should have it, just like everyone else. The raffle itself is a different ball game. It seems hypocritical to me for people to say the raffle is unfair because not everyone wins, then turn around and try to exclude a prize winner from any aspect of the event that they were involved in. That's all my beef is about here.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I appreciate that many people are worried and care about bullying and harassment, but that is not a discussion for this thread. Please report any disrespectful posts you see and a moderator will take care of it. Also know that I do like to remove personal attacks from posts, so if you see a personal attack, please do not quote it in your post and drag it further into the thread. If you have a problem with someone, please work out your problems in private via options like private messaging. Or, you can also block users from PM'ing you if you do not wish to talk to them.

Further posts discussing what is or is not bullying in this thread may be removed and the user warned for off-topic spam. Mods have the authority and tools to deal with bullying, so please let us be the ones to deal with it.

If users are confused as to what constitutes bullying, we can discuss that in the forum feedback thread or such. Do know that just because you report something doesn't mean mods will agree, so if you think something is bordering on disrespect, go ahead and report it. Maybe we won't take action, maybe the user will get a warn, maybe we'll just PM and talk with the user, or maybe we'll just be notified that we need to keep a closer eye on the thread.

Thanks, all,

~Sock

Sorry, I know it's hard when mods ninja you to your post, but I did ask for this discussion to continue in a more appropriate thread. If users would prefer to create a specific thread for disrespect in the suggestion section rather than go to forum feedback, I'm all for that.

Thanks, Socky, but please do look at the cumulative effect in the thread while deleting, lol.

I hope we can try for improvements now. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Again, doesn't hurt anyone, would be a nice new thing to collect, would make some happy, so why not?

I once shared your view, ADP. But seeing as where this train is going, I've been starting to think that this is just way more trouble than it is worth.

I once shared your view, ADP. But seeing as where this train is going, I've been starting to think that this is just way more trouble than it is worth.

Hi, CNR4806,

would you please elucidate a bit?

I'm not sure how exactly this is supposed to be more trouble than it's worth.

The spriter is willing, we have no idea as of yet whether TJ would be, or how much trouble it would be for him, but this does seem to be in line with other things TJ has been trying in recent years and would give everyone participating a pretty new annual sprite on their scrolls to celebrate the Event with and plan lineages for, or trade it off, if they didn't like it.

Some people don't like the idea because they're somehow assuming it's a pacifier or something, but this is rather an inaccurate (and typically insultingly phrased) conclusion which they've arrived at going by their own viewpoints, and isn't at all the way other people regard it.

Other people seem to be thinking, as do I: fun thing, nice sprite, why not - but we never get told anything by those objecting beyond the 'pacifier' theory, which doesn't actually hold up for most people.

angelicdragonpuppy: 'Again, doesn't hurt anyone, would be a nice new thing to collect, would make some happy, so why not?'

Was it the criticism that changed your mind?

Do you simply no longer want the sprite itself?

Because we all have to discuss these things fully, and in a civilized fashion, in order to give a full input from many voices from which TJ can work in decision-making.

Some people don't like the idea because they're somehow assuming it's a pacifier or something, but this is rather an inaccurate (and typically insultingly phrased) conclusion which they've arrived at going by their own viewpoints, and isn't at all the way other people regard it.

Other people seem to be thinking, as do I: fun thing, nice sprite, why not - but we never get told anything by those objecting beyond the 'pacifier' theory, which doesn't actually hold up for most people.

"Nice sprite!" is basically "I don't mind", which is more of a "sure go ahead if you can get this sorted out" than a valid reason to support the suggestion.

So rather than having me or anyone else trying to explain why this is a pacifier AGAIN (yes it has been done), how about YOU telling me what this is supposed to be, if not a pacifier?

Or should I go with my old retribution theory? Because that's a lot uglier than the pacifier view.

An increasing trend I see in this thread is that instead of trying to make everyone happy (or less unhappy), some are actively advocating to implement this suggestion as a revenge to prize winners, to have a dragon that they can say "you can't have this because you got yourself a money printer and that's very enough" in the face of the said winners, which I cannot agree with.
Edited by CNR4806

"Nice sprite!" is basically "I don't mind", which is more of a "sure go ahead if you can get this sorted out" than a valid reason to support the suggestion.

So rather than having me or anyone else trying to explain why this is a pacifier AGAIN (yes it has been done), how about YOU telling me what this is supposed to be, if not a pacifier?

Or should I go with my old retribution theory? Because that's a lot uglier than the pacifier view.

Thanks for responding!

Lol, how about, to quote my post: 'Other people seem to be thinking, as do I: fun thing, nice sprite, why not...'

angelicdragonpuppy: 'Again, doesn't hurt anyone, would be a nice new thing to collect, would make some happy, so why not?'

Somewhere back there, I have a post asking at the end, why not just make it a participation dragon for everyone participating, after which there was someone getting jumped on for saying that no-one could say it was unfair if everyone had one, with others saying that people who'd won already had a much more special dragon and people should get only one each, so different people have had different viewpoints on this thread.

But people getting an 'attendance dragon' at an annual Event isn't 'retribution' against anyone, just something nice to celebrate the Event, and I think the consensus among supporters leans more toward everyone participating getting one.

And one of the nicest things about the Prizes is that people with slow systems have the same infinitesimal chance as anyone else of getting something special, once a year and this idea extends that to everyone, once a year, even if it's not a Prize, just a nice thought by the spriter and others, involving a pretty sprite .

where is the idea that the prize winners can't have the coal dragon coming from? If the coal is meant to be a participation award then everyone who participates gets it.

*edit: if you participate you get the coal dragon. if you don't participate you get nothing. of those who participate, grand prize winners are drawn for the big prizes and HM. all very logical. I see no revenge in how that plays out.

Edited by WraithZephyr