TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Valentines Day is the only Dragcave event I'm ever able to attend without fail. I dont even know why!

I've never once managed to snag any of the Halloween dragons, Ive only got two of the Christmas dragons, and I've been playing for years. Even if I dont do the event itself, I somehow always manage to snag the year's dragon one way or another on Valentines. This year, at least, I was lazy enough not to get hatchies for freezing in time. Oh well.

I am wholeheartedly awaiting the event, though! Especially the new dragons~ biggrin.gif

Edited by Chuint

Maybe thats why one of my rose bud got 2000 views in under a minute...

O_O Holy smokes!!!!!! Insanity!

YAY! Less than an hour until the new eggs start dropping! I'm locked for now, but will pick up my 2 as soon as possible!

I'm trying really hard to stay awake long enough to get the new eggs, but I'm SO SLEEPY!!

user posted image

ETA: The new eggs are so pretty and simplistic. happy.gif And now that I have my two, I'm going to bed. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Edited by miss1nformation

About 30 minutes to go and I still need to decide if I try to grab an egg tonight, or whether I lurk on the AP in the hopes of getting a 2G '09 Valentine, and pick up a new egg about 6-7 hours in when my other eggs start hatching...

I always get so impatient though when other people already have eggs hatching and I have hours left.

Must....stay....awake...

Less than 30 minutes now! *Yawnnnnn*

Less than a half hour till we all tear apart the cave. Good luck guys, this is gonna be crazy... Haha

Must....stay....awake...

Less than 30 minutes now! *Yawnnnnn*

LOL! Just woke up! Can't wait to see the new design! *EXCITED*

LOL! Just woke up! Can't wait to see the new design! *EXCITED*

Yeah, I took a nap earlier, but I didn't manage to sleep very long so I'm pretty tired and craving my bed... rolleyes.gif

I can't wait to see the new eggs either! The last half hour always seems to take forever. lol

20 minutes and counting! Until the new drop and my birthday biggrin.gif

Happy B-day, Speedicus, and I hope the Valentine dragons are sweet to you.

And that we all get to snag ours fast...

Yay! I just got a Sweetling with a lineage I wanted! =D Just in time to have at least 2 egg slots open for the new Valentines ='3 So excited!

EDIT:

20 minutes and counting! Until the new drop and my birthday biggrin.gif

Awsome! =O Happy birthday (Soon >w<)~!

Edited by Kira-san

20 minutes and counting! Until the new drop and my birthday

Happy Birthday! biggrin.gif

I'm officially happy with my valentines now, finally got a second gen '09. Yay! Just in time, 8 mins till new drop.

I'm egg locked for 2 hours. xP Guess I miss getting one right away. Can't wait to see the new eggs though. smile.gif

I'm officially happy with my valentines now

Wee~ that makes 2 of us! biggrin.gif

Woo, less than 5 minutes or so! >=3

I remember last year my internet went out literally one minute before a new release...I'm hoping it doesn't do that this time with this unheard of snow we're getting in NC...

2 minutes! smile.gif

After I get them, I'm going to bed-

Same!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Holy crap, I managed to grab one from the first wave! xd.png

These new eggs are beautiful, by the way.