TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

On a hill far away stood an Old Rugged Cross,

The emblem of suffering and shame;

And I love that old cross, where the Dearest and Best,

For a world of lost sinners was slain...

@EmmieSage - no shame in joining the party late.

And that's an awesome little eggy ~ I wish I thought of asking for one

Dang, appropriate code! Couldn't work out for my life who chose that one. xd.png Should've thought.

Congrats! smile.gif

EmmieSage: woooo! biggrin.gif

Thanks FortyTwo, and yeah you should have known tongue.gif

Congratulations to all the winners!! You guys sure did come up with some very cool codes and names! smile.gif

Hey guys so to all those keeping an eye-out for my CB Soulpeace, officially introducing my baby (yes I'm joining the party late tongue.gif ).

Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone had a fun raffle. Now to hope my luck continues and I someday win a CB Shimmer, a girl can dream right?!

What a beautiful hatchi!!

Congratz!!!

(and that little Nebi down there is a descendant of Penk!!!)

Edited by draogn

I was just thinking earlier that "cross" would be a cool code, congrats!

<3 makes me really happy to see this. Congratulations! smile.gif

Thanks Amazon_warrior and angelicdragonpuppy! And AW, thank you for that great thread you created! So helpful!!

I love the cb Soulpeace, so pretty!

Oh, I can't wait to have the 30 hours until Silky grows up over!

I want to start the breeding now! *lol*

Her first mate is already chosen, this cb Terrae: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tFDGt

The combination with the green and the gold is just awesome and my favourite one, I think. :-)

I just need a cool name for the Terrae. Suggestions? Maybe something with velvet, or "Samt", which is velvet in german?

Thanks Amazon_warrior and angelicdragonpuppy! And AW, thank you for that great thread you created! So helpful!!

I'm just really glad if it's helped. happy.gif *pats little CROSS*

(I love that the easter egg in your sig links to your new baby! xd.png)

Lol! Yeah I have been in love with that egg ever since Nakase made it! So glad to have a dragon worthy of it smile.gif

Edit: It's funny you calling him "little cross" when I named him "old rugged cross" tongue.gif Just my whacky humor!

Edited by lanette

lol i think it's funny that now we have CROSS the bronze tinsel and Satan the bronze shimmer

@EmmieSage

not gonna lie, but an HM deserves a name that doesn't have a CB tag on it lol *detests that*

@666akatsuki

my condolences to your mother! i hope she feels better soon and that she rests easy.

if anyone wants to make a bronze tinsel x brown copper checker with me.. i've got a girlie without a mate lol <3

lol i think it's funny that now we have CROSS the bronze tinsel and Satan the bronze shimmer

I personally think something with (light) and (CROSS) could be awesome. biggrin.gif

@EmmieSage

not gonna lie, but an HM deserves a name that doesn't have a CB tag on it lol *detests that*

@666akatsuki

my condolences to your mother! i hope she feels better soon and that she rests easy.

if anyone wants to make a bronze tinsel x brown copper checker with me.. i've got a girlie without a mate lol <3

Thank you, I will pass the condolences onto her smile.gif

Funnily enough she has just the right Brown Copper and now the right Tinsel to make that checker xd.png Once she's finished my request of a Tinsel x Solstice baby I'll ask her if she wants to try to make a mate for your Brown Copper.

Thank you, I will pass the condolences onto her smile.gif

Funnily enough she has just the right Brown Copper and now the right Tinsel to make that checker xd.png Once she's finished my request of a Tinsel x Solstice baby I'll ask her if she wants to try to make a mate for your Brown Copper.

that's super nice of you! <3 only if she's up for it, i wouldn't want to bother her! c: i would of course love to give her the 3G produced from the checker ^^ i think it would be pretty :3

@FortyTwo

i suppose x3

that's super nice of you! <3 only if she's up for it, i wouldn't want to bother her! c: i would of course love to give her the 3G produced from the checker ^^ i think it would be pretty :3

@FortyTwo

i suppose x3

We'll see how things go then smile.gif I'm sure she would love to receive an offspring from that checker if it gets completed biggrin.gif

@666akatsuki Hope your Mom feels better soon!

and I didn't win but sincere congradulations to everyone that did, I am admittedly a little jealous lol but I am working on keeping that in check cause I just genuinely detest drama lol

@666akatsuki Hope your Mom feels better soon!

Thank you, hopefully she'll be back on her feet soon.

I personally think something with (light) and (CROSS) could be awesome. biggrin.gif

Well, there exists now other CB (silver thought) tinsel with "light" code smile.gif only difference is the first letter is capslocked wink.gif

*this code hunter hides and is proud to have already collected 39 codes of shimmers and 29 tinsels with small help of few ppl* ninja.gif

Edited by Hisa

"She" is being stubborn about gendering, but Nikkei no Houseki has hatched. My Japanese is rusty, but the name should translate to "Cinnamon's Jewel." Cinnamon and Jewel were the names of my dog and cat that passed away in 2013.

"She" is being stubborn about gendering, but Nikkei no Houseki has hatched. My Japanese is rusty, but the name should translate to "Cinnamon's Jewel." Cinnamon and Jewel were the names of my dog and cat that passed away in 2013.

Very pretty name! Fingers crossed that she genders right. But how sad that your dog and cat both passed away in the same year.

Ahhh that's a beautiful name! ^^ (Of research I've done in the past Houseki sounds right for "Jewel" but idk don't take my words for granted xd.png) Sad to hear about your dog and cat though D=

im so sorry to hear that :< i will definitely name my baby something similar to honor them <3

Stargate Legends (aka night) is being stubborn on gendering as well. He'll more than likely wait to get under 5 days to do so. He is also definitely going to lose the view olympics. lol His current stats are: 4305/1051/233

@ Kitsuki89- That is a lovely name! Sorry to hear about your pets though. That's always heartbreaking.