diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to find someone whose name I forgot[/B][/SIZE]
could have sworn their username was Ashura09
If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

they're a cb prize owner own this cb prize https://dragcave.net/lineage/Izaya and they have in their sig that they will never ever breed him on request and only for themselves and i've been searching my pm box but i cant find our shared pms so i cant remember if i still owe them more cb zyus.

10 minutes ago, CellyBean said:

[SIZE=5]I need:[B] to find someone whose name I forgot[/B][/SIZE]
could have sworn their username was Ashura09
If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please reply here - thanks!

they're a cb prize owner own this cb prize https://dragcave.net/lineage/Izaya and they have in their sig that they will never ever breed him on request and only for themselves and i've been searching my pm box but i cant find our shared pms so i cant remember if i still owe them more cb zyus.

Here ye go

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/178677-blackstarodysseus/

can't believe how many dumb things i've already done on dc in 2018... but at least this one can (hopefully) be fixed!

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

16 minutes ago, miaou said:

can't believe how many dumb things i've already done on dc in 2018... but at least this one can (hopefully) be fixed!

I need: to erase an influence

I can help!

6 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I can help!

thank you SO MUCH! link sent. :D

1 minute ago, Seahorse said:

Is tishavara still active? I keep seeing their lovely lineages in the checker database, but their last forum visit was July 2nd... just wondering if they changed account or anything?

Check their "Recent Activity" ;) That "last visited" thing is only listing their last non-hidden login.

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Check their "Recent Activity" ;) That "last visited" thing is only listing their last non-hidden login.

Aah, yep, I just figured this out :) Thanks for the answer though!  Now I'm hopefully further along with fufilling my secret santas wishlist!

Hello! Accidentally influenced an egg male when I meant female, could anyone help? Thank you so much in advance!

I need: to erase an influence

Edited by Xythus

3 minutes ago, Xythus said:

Hello! Accidentally influenced an egg male when I meant female, could anyone help? Thank you so much in advance!

Hey! I can do that :)

@lovecats99 I just saw you posted on the forums but haven't seen my PM, so in case the forum is being difficult and not telling you: you have a PM. :D

Just now, Confused Cat said:

@lovecats99 I just saw you posted on the forums but haven't seen my PM, so in case the forum is being difficult and not telling you: you have a PM. :D

Oh hey! Sorry for not noticing earlier; i've been away all day and the PM notification didn't seem to appear the moment I logged in. Thanks for the reminder. :) 

Edited by HeDy
thank you! (:

Whoever offered a Red Gemshard for my CB blue Gemshard... Turns out I teleported the wrong hatchling, and you got a lineaged one instead! Please PM me so we both can get the hatchlings we actually need.

Edited by Aie

10 minutes ago, Terrafreaky said:

I can help!

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

ETA- N'mind. Been ap grabbing eggs all morning, and forgot this little guy is a cave grab. Too young to tp still. :rolleyes:

Edited by jocosa

7 hours ago, jocosa said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

ETA- N'mind. Been ap grabbing eggs all morning, and forgot this little guy is a cave grab. Too young to tp still. :rolleyes:

It's been more than five hours, so let me know if you need help :)

14 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

It's been more than five hours, so let me know if you need help :)

5 hours and then some. :lol:  If you have a slot, and don't mind, that would be great!