diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

9 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Offered. Thank you! 

and back

Do you want to keep the dummy?

Nope. Thanks. Offered it back to you. XD 

switched :D

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or PM me - thanks!

7 minutes ago, Herk said:

and back

pretty lineage

aand offered! thank you for your help, and thank you about the lineage! if you want a kin I can breed you one next bronze Lunar season ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, hedy said:

aand offered! thank you for your help, and thank you about the lineage! if you want a kin I can breed you one next bronze Lunar season ^_^ 

Thanks but I think I'll pass - Halloween will be stressful enough in scrambling to get lineages ;)

Does anyone know the person behind the scroll "Charmer"? I just made a trade with them where I accepted quickly since something from the trade was going to grow up soon on my scroll, but they've given me way, way, way too much value for my proverbial money and I would really like to give them their baby back.

Sadly obsolete now. Although if someone does know if Charmer has a forum account, I'd still be interested so I can get them something else nice instead. :)

Edited by pinkgothic

I don't know if this is where I should post this problem, but here we go.

There is this trade offer on the public hub:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a4e47b5446fd39a818388081f1517227

I made an offer, but they haven't declined nor accepted it.  I messaged them on the forums, but no response.  Nor have they read it.  I'm concerned that the egg might die.  Can anyone get in contact with them? 

1 hour ago, jerzeeshadow said:

I don't know if this is where I should post this problem, but here we go.

There is this trade offer on the public hub:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a4e47b5446fd39a818388081f1517227

I made an offer, but they haven't declined nor accepted it.  I messaged them on the forums, but no response.  Nor have they read it.  I'm concerned that the egg might die.  Can anyone get in contact with them? 

There's not really much you can do here... If you've messaged them and they haven't responded that's pretty much it. It's frustrating that the egg that might die is up for trade, but in general it's not our business if someone else's egg dies if they have the not-accepting-aid on. Are you trying to get ahold of them because you want the egg, or because you want to make sure it doesn't die? 

edit: You might try cancelling your offer and then re-offering, if they are on the site a new offer will light up that notification bell and might prompt a response. That's the only thing I can think of.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I don't think you need to worry about the egg dying. It is well-cracked and still has over a day left. More likely it will hatch and break the teleport, so your trade offer may be lost. Hopefully the owner will respond to your message if that happens, or recreate the trade for the hatchie. Otherwise, as Heather says, there isn't much more anyone can do.

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by Naughtrish

I need to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! Thank you, Fuzzbucket!

Edited by obelisk_light

Did anyone answer yet ? I will. PMing....

I misfluenced - anyone able to bounce an egg to erase an influence?

Thanks Dracaena

Edited by Herk

I can if you are quick.  I was about to log off.

edit:

And done, that was nice and quick.   Good night now. 

Edited by Dracaena