diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Thenameisplisken: Please contact me, I owe you some Halloween hatchlings but I can't find you when I do a member search.

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here or PM - thanks!

thank you, @Ruby Eyes!

Edited by miaou

Please PM me or reply here. Thank you! :)

Edited by dustpuppy

On 11/5/2017 at 9:49 AM, Toyo said:

Does anyone know who owns https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Lisslla Lissar?

Thank you!

Bump! I'm still hoping to find them, for name-spelling reasons. (Extra L in that name, and I have the Real Thing.)

Please let know, or if you're worried about privacy, ask them to pm me? 

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please pm me, Thanks!

Done, thank you!

Edited by Tecca

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks! Done, thank you, Cupup!

Edited by LibbyLishly
Why does the forum formatting having to do these things?

17 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

I can do it if you still need someone to. ^-^

So, @Nakase said in their sig that they don't want to be PMed here, but emailed instead. Only the new forum software doesn't allow sending emails through the board anymore, and on the other places she mentioned, I don't see an email address either. Would anyone else know?

Do you have a deviant art account? You may be able to reach her there or on her art site. I know I contacted her on deviant art a while back.

No, I don't.

(I'm very much absolutely not at all and art person, and I admire those who are ... they're enigmas to me)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Does anyone know who owns "Dawn's Silver Medal"? I have a gift for them. If they don't want their name on here, please tell them to PM me. Thanks.

Edit: I might know now, thanks!

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

I don't know if anyone's willing, but I need an egg to be influenced female. It precogged as male and I don't have any female pinks up! It has 3d 18 hours left so you would have to hold it until it hatches to not erase the influence. If no one can do this, that's ok. I just thought I'd ask. :) I will do an IOU for breeding or catching something CB for you, just PM me. Thank you!

Thanks so much!!!

Edited by innate

3 hours ago, innate said:

I don't know if anyone's willing, but I need an egg to be influenced female. It precogged as male and I don't have any female pinks up! It has 3d 18 hours left so you would have to hold it until it hatches to not erase the influence. If no one can do this, that's ok. I just thought I'd ask. :) I will do an IOU for breeding or catching something CB for you, just PM me. Thank you!

@innate I can help if you still need it! :)

Does anyone know if there's a forum member who specifically collects codes that have variations on "Kay" or "Kate" in them?