LibbyLishly

Unfreezing

You're seeing elitism where there is none... you also failed to address any of the points I made in regards to your other concerns.

The point of this suggestion is NOT to hand out free hatchie slots. That's all it is. If you think there should be more hatchie slots, though, please join me in supporting this!

Also, two further points about the supposed "you want to limit what those less advantaged can do" idea. First of all, people who can breed rare things can just stack that on top of the extra unfreeze slots... and of course, people with gold trophies can get more than people with lower trophies... so the divide still exists, you're just moving the same divide to a higher level, which is more straight forwardly accomplished via the suggestion linked above. Secondly, things really aren't so simple as "breed rares, get hatchies." No one was interested in the things I was offering late into the post-Halloween AP wall, even though they were nice rare things. Instead, just by asking, I found a kind person who helped me hold a few hatchies for free. Asking around and being vigilant pays off a lot more on DC than people realize. How'd I get all those nice things I'm trying to trade for hatchies? Not by being an excellent cave hunter nor well connected socialite, I assure you!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Yeah I mean I don't mind 12 per year. That sounds reasonable. 53 week cool down sounds like a bit much... thats a whole year and a few days after intial freezing. Maybe 53 days? or two months? I mean 60 days is still a pretty decent wait. Insta adult is also a great issue.

In terms of more hatchies, I agree, the extra egg slot after a year idea is a much better way to go about it. I really never cared for "Give people a way to hoard like others" Its just that people make it seem that the extra hoarding will break the game and this fear of "hoarders will take all the pretties and we'll be left with ugly things" that just kind of makes me go, "No... No." I feel like thats one of those illogical fear mongering things.

You were the one talking about cb, see the quoted post xd.png

Which was quite obviously a typo. I mean, come one, when do we find "low-time CB eggs"? We can only find low-time AP eggs. In the case of holiday eggs, these AP eggs are most likely (99% or more?) not CBs.

As I said before, I don't think the wait period of one year or 53 weeks is necessary, even if my reasoning is the exact opposite of AnanoKimi's. If I had something to unfreeze, a one year waiting period wouldn't faze me at all. (For the record: I don't freeze. The only frozen thing on my scroll is my leetle tree.)

12 unfreezes per year, or even only 6, seems like a good limit to me. Because unlimited unfreezes - which are kind of still limited by our freezing limit - will only invite abuse of the feature, mostly for adding actual adults to your collection during times where there are lots of low-time AP eggs - after/during releases and holiday breeding periods specifically.

After all, unfreezing was suggested so people could undo a couple of past mistakes, many of which only became mistakes in the first place due to changes in the game: Frozen old pinks or frills or CB Valentines or Winter Holidays would be the most common.

Unfreezing was not suggested so people could get around any kinds of scroll limits. If you want to suggest changes to the scroll limits themselves, feel free to do so in threads of their own. And please make these changes obvious instead of a back door so even people who do not frequent the forums will know about them.

Edited by olympe

As someone with a scroll goal of having two-three hatchlings of each species on my scroll (depending on the number of genders the adults have), I love this idea. I have no plans to reverse the great majority of my frozen little ones, but there is one single baby I regret and I wish I had let grow up, as it would have been nice to use in a lineage I'm breeding. It would be really nice if I could!

So for me, the limited numbers of unfreezes and the massive cooldown is just fine. I can't imagine using it to force hatchlings to grow, since that seems like avoiding the point of the game, or something.... but I'd like to see this happen someday.

Having a limit like 12 or so a year seems perfectly reasonable to me, and I don't think another restriction is needed at that limit. I doubt most people will have that many unfreezes to do, so it shouldn't hurt those who aren't going to abuse it.

Seeing as we have soulpeaces to kill zombies, I think this sounds like a fun idea ... I would love to have some of my frozen CB holidays back.

Another kind of restriction that can be put on place that may apply to both, freezing and unfreezing, that avoids people from taking advantage while not limiting unfreezing too much:

Freezing:

-The frozen hatchling keeps taking an slot until it has fulfilled 3 days of hatching (if you froze it when it had 5 days 3 hours, then the hatch slot will be taken for 1 day and 3 hours more after freezing). If you freeze a hatchling that is under 4 days it will stop filling a hatchie slot.

Unfreezing:

-You can only unfreeze a hatchling that has been 6 months frozen.

-The times of use should recharge every 3 months.

-The usage should depend on the trophies (example; no trophy: 1 time, bronze: 2 times, silver: 3 times, and gold: 4 times). That would mean a max of 4 usages a year for non trophy users, and 16 for a gold trophy user; against 240 freezes a year for non trophy user, and 384 for a gold trophy user.

-Hatchling should auto-adult.

Both:

-The usages of freezings and unfreezings should be bind together, which means, if you use 1 freeze you are also using 1 unfreeze and viceversa.

This way no one can go over the hatchie slots and cant insta-adult (it takes less to wait a month than 6 months, and even then a hatchie grows in only 3 days if it has enough views), but people can still use freezing for storing hatchies with the help of unfreeze. For example, you have a group of CB and lineaged hatchlings growing up, and you know you will not be connected for a long period of time (4 days, a month...) but for one reason or the other you dont want to just leave them to grow without supervision, you are worried they wont get enough views (unlikely, but possible anyway), or die of sickness or viewbombing, you just freeze them and wait 6 months to unfreeze a max of 4 of them (if you are gold trophy), wait 3 months more to unfreeze another batch, and so on until you get everything unfrozen.

This can also help you get some dragons out of the breeding list for at least 6 months and until you get a possible mate. Example again, I have a a 3rd gen purebred brightbreasted dragon, but I dont have a possible mate for it, I freeze it, then I can keep breeding without an extra dragon on the list while I also search for a mate for that bright-breasted, but it could also work for batch of hatchies, meaning you may be avoiding adding almost 10 hatchies to your breeding list every now and then.

Edited by pederino

I... Don't really like pedrinos suggestion. I really think that 12 a year is perfectly fine. 12 a year, insta adult, hatchie must be frozen for 2-3+ months before it can be used on it, I think that's fine.

Unfreezing:

-You can only unfreeze a hatchling that has been 6 months frozen.

-The times of use should recharge every 3 months.

-Hatchling should auto-adult.

I agree with you on these points actually, but nothing else. Freezing a hatchling has saved my scroll from being too full in the past, because I was greedy and grabbed too many eggs, haha. But since I planned to freeze some of the resulting babies, it worked out perfectly for me! I would have been annoyed if I'd been stuck with frozen babies still taking up slots for three more days, since I often freeze ungendered hatchlings as soon as they hatch.

I don't see anything wrong with having 16 over the course of a year (since I have a gold trophy), but I also see nothing wrong with having 12 total for the entire year, so I guess I'm neutral on that. However I really don't like the idea of losing either a freeze or an unfreeze if I do the opposite action; I don't see myself using many unfreezes, but I'm constantly freezing hatchlings as I struggle to meet my scroll goals. I have hundreds of hatchlings to be frozen, and I'd just like them to be separate things in case I do make a mistake. Even waiting for 6 months I can't guarantee that I'd have a free freeze/unfreeze slot, or rather I don't like the idea that I'd have to give up one of my precious Freeze spots just to unfreeze an accident.

I do like the idea of making people wait, though. That would also reduce whatever abuse people might use unfreeze for.

Edited by silver_chan

I do like the idea of making people wait, though. That would also reduce whatever abuse people might use unfreeze for.

May I disagree? I can easily imagine someone half-asleep freezing the wrong hatchling and going "oops ouch ouch ouch can I unfreeze it pleeeeeease?"

It would be lovely if we could get opinions of people who don't have floods of rare expensive dragons or certain dragons, like CB Prizes, what they think of these ideas. Do they want them? Do they care? Do they feel it will unfairly unbalance things or make rich people richer?

Cuz, and I'm happy to put myself in this list although I'd probably be on the lower end, I seem to notice that the people who aren't "rich" or in possession of very hard to obtain dragons don't seem to be the largest voice. I don't mean to sound rude, but when you can trade for almost anything you would want .... I'm not sure you are the voice of what is going to skew the game for the common man, and/or the voice to "defend" the common man because you just don't live in that world anymore.

If the common man cares, then TJ should consider that. If they don't. ... then there isn't a point in debating it. Post the idea, make suggestions, move on to next idea.

I kinda get the impression there is a lot of dead horse beatings and it seems more attacks than discussing. Lots of quoting, lots of prior stuff being repeated again and again. If the OP doesn't want to make a summary of various ideas presented and a list of pros and cons and tweaks, maye someone would be kind enough to do so and then we could move forward with some possible new comments and discussion.

Cuz if there is nothing new to add, time to move on to other greatbl ideas.

It would be lovely if we could get opinions of people who don't have floods of rare expensive dragons or certain dragons, like CB Prizes, what they think of these ideas. Do they want them? Do they care? Do they feel it will unfairly unbalance things or make rich people richer?

Cuz, and I'm happy to put myself in this list although I'd probably be on the lower end, I seem to notice that the people who aren't "rich" or in possession of very hard to obtain dragons don't seem to be the largest voice. I don't mean to sound rude, but when you can trade for almost anything you would want .... I'm not sure you are the voice of what is going to skew the game for the common man, and/or the voice to "defend" the common man because you just don't live in that world anymore.

If the common man cares, then TJ should consider that. If they don't. ... then there isn't a point in debating it. Post the idea, make suggestions,  move on to next idea.

I... I don't know what this part here is refering to... I'm a prize owner and while I know I can get most of what I could ask for, that does not mean that I am not able to determine as a player what may or may not skew the game...

In terms of the idea, I think I agree with silver chan though I feel 6 month wait after freezing is a bit too long really to undo a mistake. Like I can understand wanting to deter abuse but with 12-16 unfreezes a year, really I think a 2-3 month wait should be plenty to wait before an unfreeze can be used.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Both:

-The usages of freezings and unfreezings should be bind together, which means, if you use 1 freeze you are also using 1 unfreeze and viceversa.

That part does not work with the numbers you are suggesting. That would mean, if I freeze 16 or more hatchies a year, I will not be able to unfreeze anything at all.

Since we get a new release almost every month, that means at least 36 freezes are necessary every year just to collect the frozen sprites of new releases. And 12 new sprites every year is a very conservative calculation, we get at least twice that much (think of lunar heralds and gemshards - those two breeds alone come with 21 hatchies to freeze and would use up unfreezing slots for more than a year).

Edit: Also, if freeze and unfreeze slots are bound together, what would happen if I have no more unfreezes left, and continue freezing? Will unfreezing slots start showing negative numbers? Will the unavailability of unfreezing slots also block the freezing action? Will the unfreeze slots just continue showing 0? And what about the date when they reset then - 3 months after the last freeze action?

Edited by Ha-Ki

If the common man cares, then TJ should consider that. If they don't. ... then there isn't a point in debating it. Post the idea, make suggestions, move on to next idea.

I kinda get the impression there is a lot of dead horse beatings and it seems more attacks than discussing. Lots of quoting, lots of prior stuff being repeated again and again. If the OP doesn't want to make a summary of various ideas presented and a list of pros and cons and tweaks, maye someone would be kind enough to do so and then we could move forward with some possible new comments and discussion.

As someone with a pretty recent prize:

1) I feel like the things that would make me happiest about unfreezing has very little to do with having a prize and access to better trades. I mostly wish to reverse my frozen CB holidays from years past, done when the rules were different. Having a prize also doesn't stop me from being an idiot and freezing something I didn't intend! smile.gif

2) Maybe (and this is conjecture, so I hope I don't offend anyone) if it seems like opinions are skewed toward people with full, rare-filled scrolls, it could be because there are many forum users who are really into this game. Perhaps more casual users don't comment as avidly here.

1) I feel like the things that would make me happiest about unfreezing has very little to do with having a prize and access to better trades. I mostly wish to reverse my frozen CB holidays from years past, done when the rules were different. Having a prize also doesn't stop me from being an idiot and freezing something I didn't intend! smile.gif

2) Maybe (and this is conjecture, so I hope I don't offend anyone) if it seems like opinions are skewed toward people with full, rare-filled scrolls, it could be because there are many forum users who are really into this game. Perhaps more casual users don't comment as avidly here.

I would agree with all this. Casual users - from what I have seen - rarely freeze anyway.

@Natayah: what does having rare dragons have to do with unfreezing? O__o

CB old holidays for the most part aren't "rare"--I have yet to find a holiday other than Holly that I couldn't get a 2g of choice from for free. The desire to unfreeze them isn't based on lol unfreeze make $$$, it's to work on more lineage projects and help more people out. Probably the most valuable frozen holidays I have are CB Yulebuck and CB Pumpkin and I gave away free breedings from BOTH last year.

And if you're talking about it because you think us greedy rare owners just want ways to get more hatchies then, well, that's not true either. I'd just prefer adding the proposed 8th egg slot / extra 3 hatchie slots which would benefit everyone rather than sneaking in new ways to get hatchies through a back door. Since we get three or four batches of Halloween eggs before they run out, that's 12 extra hatchies... which is exactly what unfreezing would give, except done straight forward and honest!

Or if you're just asking how many people would use this in general? Well, the soulpeace BSA isn't high use either, but that doesn't mean it's not valuable.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Erm, when I first supported this suggestion I did not have a prize. What I did have was a CB frozen sweetling hatchling that I eventually released so I could get a gorgeous tan even gen. This suggestion won't get me my sweeetling back. But I have sympathy for other persons who were in my position and froze either guardians or holidays before lineages became official and holiday limits lifted. Winning a prize has nothing to do with that and neither does having a cb shimmer.

They only thing I could unfreeze that would be "valuable" and I'm pretty sure I already covered this in this thread when the last accusation of greed came up, is a cb frill hatchy. No one requests CB frill 2gs from me. Ever. If the hatchy is worth something, it would be once. If that, as supposedly they've been given the green light for a rerelease. And the insta adult idea already made it a moot point anyway.

[...]

Edit: Also, if freeze and unfreeze slots are bound together, what would happen if I have no more unfreezes left, and continue freezing? Will unfreezing slots start showing negative numbers? Will the unavailability of unfreezing slots also block the freezing action? Will the unfreeze slots just continue showing 0? And what about the date when they reset then - 3 months after the last freeze action?

Sorry, I thought it was clear enough (or obvious at some point, at least).

After using you use yhe freeze action on a hatchling you would consume one freeze and unfreeze action, after 2 weeks of using the action your freeze action will restore one chance (like always), and after 3 months your unfreeze will restore one action (this is independently of the other). The same goes for unfreezing. So no, if you used freezing 16 times that doesnt mean you will not be able to unfreeze again, that depends of course, the time lapse in which you freeze (if you did 4 freezes one day, and then freezed again at least 4 times more in 3 months, and then in 3 more months you froze again and so on in the course of a year, then yes you would be incapable of unfreezing with using a minimum of 16 freezings, but for that you should really like freezings, plan ahead to be incapable of unfreezing, or freeze quite erraticaly; not impossible but difficult, and if you really want to unfreeze you should have to plan just a bit ahead, after all you can sacrifice one freezing action for one unfreeze if you can use the former more than 300 times).

You will not have negative numbers, the countdown will stop at 0 on the unfreezing action, and you can still use the freezing action until it reach 0. Also, you will never waste all your freezing actions while keeping unfreezing actions, but you can waste all your unfreezing actions and keep some freezing actions (example, you may end with 4 freezing action and 0 unfreezing actions, or with 0 freezing actions and 0 unfreezing actions; but never with 0 freezing action and 1 unfreezing action).

I dont think this part of the suggesgion is broken, but I may be wrong.

I hope I answered all your questions.

Anyway, the restriction on freezing can be taken away, and the time of wait for unfreezing a freshly frozen hatchling could be reduced to 3 months instead of 6.

Edited by pederino

May I disagree? I can easily imagine someone half-asleep freezing the wrong hatchling and going "oops ouch ouch ouch can I unfreeze it pleeeeeease?"

I've had a frozen Red that I deeply regret on my scroll since Feb, and only now do I have hope that I might one day be allowed to let it grow up. My point was more that the person who froze it would be willing to wait the 6 months to unfreeze, whereas someone who was abusing the function wouldn't be so quick to freeze a ton of theirs that they want to grow on purpose.

I'm not saying it's a perfect solution, but it would help to stop people abusing unfreeze, since that seems to be a major concern in this thread.

Also @pederino I still don't like your suggestion because of what I explained, that I'm constantly using my freezes. I don't see the point of consuming unfreezes every time I use a freeze, since I think we're going to have enough restrictions on using unfreeze as it is.

Edited by silver_chan

Also @pederino I still don't like your suggestion because of what I explained, that I'm constantly using my freezes. I don't see the point of consuming unfreezes every time I use a freeze, since I think we're going to have enough restrictions on using unfreeze as it is.

Nor do I. And I only have ONE that I might even consider unfreezing.

Sorry, I thought it was clear enough (or obvious at some point, at least).

After using you use yhe freeze action on a hatchling you would consume one freeze and unfreeze action, after 2 weeks of using the action your freeze action will restore one chance (like always), and after 3 months your unfreeze will restore one action (this is independently of the other). The same goes for unfreezing. So no, if you used freezing 16 times that doesnt mean you will not be able to unfreeze again, that depends of course, the time lapse in which you freeze (if you did 4 freezes one day, and then freezed again at least 4 times more in 3 months, and then in 3 more months you froze again and so on in the course of a year, then yes you would be incapable of unfreezing with using a minimum of 16 freezings, but for that you should really like freezings, plan ahead to be incapable of unfreezing, or freeze quite erraticaly; not impossible but difficult, and if you really want to unfreeze you should have to plan just a bit ahead, after all you can sacrifice one freezing action for one unfreeze if you can use the former more than 300 times).

You will not have negative numbers, the countdown will stop at 0 on the unfreezing action, and you can still use the freezing action until it reach 0. Also, you will never waste all your freezing actions while keeping unfreezing actions, but you can waste all your unfreezing actions and keep some freezing actions (example, you may end with 4 freezing action and 0 unfreezing actions, or with 0 freezing actions and 0 unfreezing actions; but never with 0 freezing action and 1 unfreezing action).

I dont think this part of the suggesgion is broken, but I may be wrong.

I hope I answered all your questions.

Anyway, the restriction on freezing can be taken away, and the time of wait for unfreezing a freshly frozen hatchling could be reduced to 3 months instead of 6.

I still think that part is broken xd.png

Actually, I still haven't understood when those unfreeze slots would reset according to your suggestion. On the 1st of January, April, July and October, independently of when and whether they were used? 3 months after they were used because of a freezing action? If I'm down to 0 unfreezes and continue freezing, would that delay the reset of unfreezing to 3 months after the latest freezing, like it works with kill slots when they're down to 0 but your vampires continue to kill? That part is really confusing me.

What's the point in restricting unfreezing in dependance of how much you freeze? Since I collect a complete set of sprites, meaning a couple of male and female adults and one male, female and ungendered hatchie of every dragon we get, I constantly freeze, as we constantly get new releases. And I'd always be over the limit you are suggesting, and never would be able to unfreeze. Unless I stop freezing for 3 months, miss out on all the frozen sprites of the newly released dragons in that time, and have to catch up later (and run into the freezing limit of 16 every two weeks if I have to delay so many freezes).

tl;dr: I simply don't see the need to withdraw a potential new feature from people because they use a completely different feature.

I still think that part is broken xd.png

Actually, I still haven't understood when those unfreeze slots would reset according to your suggestion. On the 1st of January, April, July and October, independently of when and whether they were used? 3 months after they were used because of a freezing action? If I'm down to 0 unfreezes and continue freezing, would that delay the reset of unfreezing to 3 months after the latest freezing, like it works with kill slots when they're down to 0 but your vampires continue to kill? That part is really confusing me.

What's the point in restricting unfreezing in dependance of how much you freeze? Since I collect a complete set of sprites, meaning a couple of male and female adults and one male, female and ungendered hatchie of every dragon we get, I constantly freeze, as we constantly get new releases. And I'd always be over the limit you are suggesting, and never would be able to unfreeze. Unless I stop freezing for 3 months, miss out on all the frozen sprites of the newly released dragons in that time, and have to catch up later (and run into the freezing limit of 16 every two weeks if I have to delay so many freezes).

tl;dr: I simply don't see the need to withdraw a potential new feature from people because they use a completely different feature.

As for your first question: you use a freeze action on october 2nd 2015, after 2 weeks, on october 16th 2015, you will restore 1 freeze action, and after 3 months, on january 2nd 2016, you will restore an unfreeze action. If you use 2 freeze actions, they will restore on their accorded days, for example, you freeze on october 2nd 2015 and on october 5th 2015, then it would be: 1st freezing action recovery: october 16th, 2nd freezing action recovery: october 19th 2015; 1st unfreezing action recovery: january 2nd 2016, 2nd unfreezing action recovery: january 5th 2016.

For the second question, there is no real need I think and hope, I just though that it could count as a not so harmful restriction. I mean, if you are a gold trophy player you can freeze 384 times in just a year, so, I though that even if you freeze like crazy it would not harm you to sacrifice 16 (at most, you may end up sacrificing only 2 or 3, or even 8 or 9, but 16 is the max) of those freezing chances, I mean, you would still have 368 chances; and even if you do like freezing all that much, then that means that unfreezing has little use to you, therefore you can sacrifice the unfreezing instead. Of course, it was just an interesting concept, as many said freezing and unfreezing were so correlated...

Nor do I. And I only have ONE that I might even consider unfreezing.

I will almost have to quote myself with this:

-Using freezing to avoid a dragon to get on a breeding list when its not needed: a hatchling cant breed, therefore, if frozen, it will never go on the breeding list of another dragon, which may become a mistake breeding attempt. Example:

@ You have a 3rd gen Blue nebula stair with Ice dragon, you want to continue the lineage, yet you dont have a mate for her, so you freeze her, and that way you avoid breeding her with another dragon that also has blue nebulas for mate; when you get the mate for the blue nebula you froze then you can unfreeze her and breed it with the mate. @

But this can be added for several hatchlings, and weekly, lets say you freeze 3 to 6 hatchlings weekly to avoid them getting in the breeding list, in 1 month that woud be approximately 12 to 24 dragons outside your breeding list, not annoying.

-It can help you grow things more safely with the downside of waiting almost 12 times, in fact, lets do some maths: if you go for the traditional wait, it would just be an egg that hatches in min 3 to 2 days if incubate, then a hatchling that grows in min 3 days, meaning a min of 5 to 6 days for you to have an adult, for convenience 7 days, a week; now, if you go for the Freeze&Unfreeze way, you will find yourself with the 2 to 3 days for an egg to hatch, plus the 1 to 2 days for the hatchling to gender (if you want an specific gender of course, if not, then take it from the equation) plus the 3 months wait to have the ability to unfreeze it, that equals 12 weeks plus 2 days min (3 to 4 days if you add the wait for gender), which means 12 times mre time to get an adult with this feature. Of course, this can come in handy for people that, in one way or another have lo leave the hatchlings unattended for a long period of time: 4 to 6 days, but dont want to risk them getting sick.

In resume:

You may only use it for 1 case, but then, why add it at all for only one case? or even for approximately 10 to 15 dragons, and only for old users, new users will not have any reason to even look at this feature unless they freeze a very important and nearly irreplaceable hatchling (for example, a descendant of an alt sprite or thuwed) by mistake, which rarely occurs (specially since you need a password for that). Then for this feature to be used for a long time it should really be broken like no more than 3 unfreezes in a year, and even then you (I mean this you as in you, fuzzbucket) will unfreeze everything you need in less than a year since you only have 1 case, maybe 3 to stretch it out; for then never look at this feature ever again.

[...]

I can see what you mean, but in a year you have around 384 freezing chances, if you need to unfreeze, it would not really hurt you to take 1 out, would it? I mean, with this suggestion you would sacrifice 16 (at most, you can just need 4 or 6 instead of 16, but 16 is the max) freezing chances, that would still leave you with 368 freezing chances. Do you really freeze that much?

---------------------------------------------------------

In any case, that is just a suggestion, which means it can be changed all the times its needed until we came to an understanding of what could be best. I suggested it, because that way it would not become a feature in which almost only old users would take advantage of with the unfreezing of frozen CB holidays, and only for a very limited period of time (I think 2 years, 3 at most, after that, as it was being visioned, it would just become an almost useless undo action: waiting a year before being capable of unfreezing a hatchling for example; if I froze a CB green gemshard by mistake, with that kind of restriction it would take less time to keep grabbing and hatching, or trading, CB gemshards until I got the color I wanted).

Edited by pederino

The problem with that is that you'd only have up to 1 unfreezing chance per month, but 32 freezing chances. The system is still broken.

And don't even dare to suggest we get 16 unfreezing chances every two weeks if we choose not to freeze anything during that time! NO WAY!

Personally, though, I'd much prefer a simple and straightforward system. X unfreezes every year (6 or 12), insta-adults and maybe a waiting period of up to 53 weeks.

-Using freezing to avoid a dragon to get on a breeding list when its not needed: a hatchling cant breed, therefore, if frozen, it will never go on the breeding list of another dragon, which may become a mistake breeding attempt. Example:

@ You have a 3rd gen Blue nebula stair with Ice dragon, you want to continue the lineage, yet you dont have a mate for her, so you freeze her, and that way you avoid breeding her with another dragon that also has blue nebulas for mate; when you get the mate for the blue nebula you froze then you can unfreeze her and breed it with the mate. @

Why would I want to freeze her at all ? There's no reason to do that. Let her grow up and save her for later - so what if I never breed her ? Freezing is REALLY only useful for sprite collection - unless for getting around scroll limits.

A mistaken breeding can go to the AP. No biggie.

Edited by fuzzbucket