LibbyLishly

Unfreezing

Insta-adult unfreezing sounds great to me. I don't mind having downsides to it (such as price or wait times), I just want unfreezing to be a thing, desperately lol

The way the game currently stands, you can release your original CB holidays and get new ones anyway... So at this point, where's the harm in letting people age up their old ones instead?

Just coming in to support this topic! I have some frozen hatchies with codes I'd LOVE to put in a lineage :^) I froze them long before I ever thought of collecting codes.. Would love to give them a second chance!

I think I have mentioned but would love, I have so many nice lineaged/CB 4 letter codes, and other CBs/nice things froze I’d love to unfreeze :( I even name my frozens specifically to identify which I want permafroze and those Id love to unfreeze XD 

I just read through this and it's a very well thought out suggestion that I can't see any downsides for, support.

OP has laid it out reasonably. I see no personal use for this, but I am absolutely fine with it being a thing on the cave.