Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

oh no, my ice palace is infinitely duplicating... at least i get some extra snow?? D: i originally found the problem because dc told me that it was overlapping with something, but originally when it was the large ice keep nothing was wrong...

Your HP is going up when you repair because you are not at the max level. And because every time some hits you, you get the experience points that the person who hit you gets. That is why it is good to participate in the snow ball gmfight thread. You and the person you attack both get points and they will attack you as well.

So.... I just hit level 50 :/ Intentional?

Edit: Nvm just read the above posts xd.png

Edited by Yssandra

it's actually really easy. i have gotten to almost level 40 in one go. |D

Aw, man. This would have been easy to do had I still had all my snow. But i've been attacking big snowforts recently and used up all my snow. D': I hope I can get to 50 before time's up.

When did the maximum level go from 25 to 50?! That's a twofold increase and seems hella difficult to attain!

Unless you've been idling at a low level or constantly adding new things to your fort, you should have plenty of snow and be able to get to 50 near instantly. I had finished my fort a few days ago and had 600+ snow this morning; 10 minutes later and 200 snow less and I was 50. smile.gif

I went from 25 to 50 in just a few minutes. Of course I had a fair stockpile of snow, but I hit a few people, and a few hit back, and the levels moved up pretty fast.

it seems the problem with the packed snow icon being replaced by the attack banner has been fixed.

When did the maximum level go from 25 to 50?! That's a twofold increase and seems hella difficult to attain!

Takes about 10 minutes smile.gif I thought as you did and started at once - and behold - I am at 50 biggrin.gif

Oh, darn it. Just realised that the tall snow towers now give the max HP. Gotta redecorate my fort now. X3

Oh, both the ice palaces and the tall snow towers give the most now. Ice palaces take up 4 squares = 256 squares in total / 4 = 64 ice palaces in total * 40 HP = 2560 HP. Tall snow towers take up 1 square = 256 squares in total / 1 = 256 tall snow towers in total * 10 HP = 2560 HP. blink.gif That's if you're willing to cash out on 2048 snowballs for either of them! (I was hoping someone else would do the maths while I was asleep. laugh.gif)

Now I'm debating as to whether I should have palaces or towers... o3o

Yes I will update the first post. But it will take me a few hours to level up because I had spent all my snow converting my fort into something that had the theoretical maximum HP (1536 HP) before the new items were added. I destroyed my old fort and built 256 tall ice towers instead, so I have no snow left for the moment.

Yes I will update the first post.  But it will take me a few hours to level up because I had spent all my snow converting my fort into something that had the theoretical maximum HP (1536 HP) before the new items were added.  I destroyed my old fort and built 256 tall ice towers instead, so I have no snow left for the moment.

Here is an official level and snow though for you. You don't get any new snow per hour until you reach level 35. And I'm at level 42 with 11/units of snow per hour still.

So, I guess I need to be attacked some more again. wink.gif

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Level 50 is reached at 323 EXP. smile.gif I forgot to take note of the lower levels but my sister hasn't leveled up from 25 yet, so I'll make sure to keep track of her fort. biggrin.gif

EDIT: My current rate of accumulation is 15 units/hour. Not sure when I got that, though. :/ I'll post an update as soon as my sister starts leveling up.

Edited by Evolette

I wish the moat thingy was just 1 tile.

Now the "bends" are where my towers are, and if I want it fixed I'll have to add another couple of towers on the wall, and there is very little space in my fort.

I wish at level 50 or so you would get more squares.

I don't know if this changes from user to user, but I tracked some levels and exp. points for this thread.

I hit:

Level 44 with 258 exp.

Level 45 with 268 exp.

Level 46 with 279 exp.

Level 47 with 290 exp.

Level 48 with 301 exp.

Level 49 with 312 exp.

Level 50 with 323 exp.

Hope this helps the first post laugh.gif

Level 45 - 11 snow/hour

Level 46 - 11 snow/hour

Level 47 - 11 snow/hour

Level 48 - 11 snow/hour

Level 49 - 11 snow/hour

So, it seems that the rate of accumulation only changes from 11 to 15 at the maximum level. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Completely forgot about the buildings. D: I can provide images, but I'm not sure when they appear.

Edited by Evolette

I updated the first post with all experience levels. I also added some buildings (log and dyed snow blocks) but I will wait until I get more snow and I can reach the higher levels before adding the remaining buildings. I suppose that just have to wait and let people attack my fort. wink.gif

I updated the first post with all experience levels. I also added some buildings (log and dyed snow blocks) but I will wait until I get more snow and I can reach the higher levels before adding the remaining buildings. I suppose that just have to wait and let people attack my fort. wink.gif

I hope you wanted to be attacked. Cuz, well.... xd.png

That's a very STRONG fort you have there....