TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

One question... If your 'fort' is damaged, when this game ends will it stay that way or will it be rebuilt in all its glory automatically? Just asking...

Thank you to all the spriters, including TJ. This has been fun...

I think it will stay like that..

Not really sure~

Getting close to being done with my fort- up to 677 HP tongue.gif

I managed to catch a pair of wrapping wings that are identical twins xd.png~ I can definitely continue the lineage once, not sure what I'll do with the other as it is paired with CB gold- of which I have only one. I'll have plenty of time to figure it out before they grow up- they should be hatching tomorrow.

I traded some 2nd gen holiday dragons away this year, and found that all of them are named for their parents ^^ It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that someone liked my names enough to take any sort of inspiration from them.

And with this Snow Angel I'm done! It's a shame I don't have the white wing version, though xd.png

I can't wait for the new dragons to show up!!

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you've had an awesome hunting time happy.gif

These are the dragons..

Is the Holly very rare?

Because I can't get it some how.. dry.gif

Yup, Hollies are a bit rarer ^^There are people gifting them though in the trading subforum

@Husky51: Even if your fort is destroyed, doesn't it show normally on the fort page?

Yup, Hollies are a bit rarer ^^There are people gifting them though in the trading subforum

@Husky51: Even if your fort is destroyed, doesn't it show normally on the fort page?

No. The fort page (at least for me) shows damage - I often check there for damage before going into the edit page to repair.

Oh man, why did you guys have to shout about Wrapping Wings being able to breed. Now it's not possible anymore and I was so looking Forward to start my checker now... sad.gifmad.gifrolleyes.gif

That's odd... Editing works for me now but I can't get rid of the snow kittens. It's like they're locked in place or something, because they won't move or delete at all...

Edit: Nevermind... I got rid of them at last, but I had to click on them like twenty times each and they increased my snow even before they were deleted. Weird o.e

Edited by Unearthly

I don't really think you need to worry too much. They might be kind of hard to catch when they first start dropping because that is always a mob scene, but by the end of the third day . . . Most everyone will be at their limit by then and hunting becomes much, much easier. At least that's how it was last year. smile.gif

Actually, it was super easy for me to catch them last year on the first day haha, but I think that's all thanks to my internet connection! It's fine if I can't catch one until the second/third day, but I like getting new releases on the day they release. biggrin.gif

I have to say...I'm loving the no limits on past Holiday dragons. Some of my hatchlings grew up and my Christmas section of the scroll is filling out nicely. It's going to take a while, but eventually I want 12 of each Holiday dragon, I think that will look amazing biggrin.gif

Oh man, why did you guys have to shout about Wrapping Wings being able to breed. Now it's not possible anymore and I was so looking Forward to start my checker now... sad.gifmad.gifrolleyes.gif

The parents would have been shown as dead in the egg's lineage anyway.

I have to say...I'm loving the no limits on past Holiday dragons. Some of my hatchlings grew up and my Christmas section of the scroll is filling out nicely. It's going to take a while, but eventually I want 12 of each Holiday dragon, I think that will look amazing biggrin.gif

12 of each would look glorious! They are all so pretty!!

I'm content on all breeds but Snow Angels and Hollies. I just found out last night what my wing color is for the Angels so I'm scrambling to now get 2nd gen Snows from White-winged mothers. I have 1 Holly (I gifted 2) but of course more would not be turned away xd.png

I'm curious, no limit means you can have more then 2 of the past dragons or I'm lost on what it means. ? If so, I'm so breeding my 09 breeds.

I'm curious, no limit means you can have more then 2 of the past dragons or I'm lost on what it means. ? If so, I'm so breeding my 09 breeds.

Yes, you now can have more than two of the past breeds. Get to it! biggrin.gif

Dawww! My Holly baby hatched today on Christmas Eve! biggrin.gif Such luck! And I gave it a name that's fitting as I've been wanting one for a while. smile.gif

I got the full gold Snow Angels! Well, that wasn't my first choice, but it wasn't my least also. I would have loved full coldered ones, but at least, full gold is okay.

Getting ready to breed my last Holly...am trying to gift an egg, but no one seems to want a messy linage. sad.gif

So I will likely just keep an egg.

It says that winter magi's look like him on the wiki smile.gif

Oh really? lol I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that then.

Question: Will the new christmasses be the only thing dropping from the cave from christmas to the 28th?

Yes, and likely into the 28th, as there will be a backlog of eggs that are waiting behind the ones that are visible. At least, that happened last year.

I got the full gold Snow Angels! Well, that wasn't my first choice, but it wasn't my least also. I would have loved full coldered ones, but at least, full gold is okay.

I hope I get full gold as well.

Yes, and likely into the 28th, as there will be a backlog of eggs that are waiting behind the ones that are visible. At least, that happened last year.

sure hope so - so can easily nab boxing day

Question: Will the new christmasses be the only thing dropping from the cave from christmas to the 28th?

There will be no other eggs dropping in the cave for those full 3 days - Dec 25, 26, and 27. And then they will be gone and regular drops will start again right at midnight.

Getting ready to breed my last Holly...am trying to gift an egg, but no one seems to want a messy linage. sad.gif

So I will likely just keep an egg.

I'll take a messy egg, if you don't mind it being frozen, that is. smile.gif