TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Holy smokes! Haha. THAT is a lot of snow!!

My fort is rather simple so I haven't spent a lot on it so the snow accumulates smile.gif

edited spelling failures

Edited by rubyshoes

My fort is rather simple so I haven't spent a lot on it so the snow accumulates smile.gif

edited spelling failures

Ahh, that'll do it. I've deleted everything and redid mine like 4 times now xd.png I think I'm finally done now, however. It was such a fun event!

Snow 547 units

I don't really want to add anything to my fort and I am tired of hurling snow at other people, so not much to do with it but repair damage every now and then.

Snow 547 units

I don't really want to add anything to my fort and I am tired of hurling snow at other people, so not much to do with it but repair damage every now and then.

Yeah. That pretty much is all I've been doing since the second day.

I keep telling myself... "Stop hunting Tiki... you're going to be locked for the Christmas drop... just stop. Now!"

But I can't.

Must... have... 2nd Gen... Holly! *foamsatthemouth*

Yeah. That pretty much is all I've been doing since the second day.

I pelt snow just so I can see the different ways people have constructed their forts.

My favorite so far is one that's a maze to get to the keep. xd.png

I pelt snow just so I can see the different ways people have constructed their forts.

There are a lot of beautiful forts. I've been enjoying looking through the show off your fort thread in SD.

I pelt now to see if I can destroy anything. Everyone's forts are too big now, though.

I keep telling myself... "Stop hunting Tiki... you're going to be locked for the Christmas drop... just stop. Now!"

But I can't.

Must... have... 2nd Gen... Holly! *foamsatthemouth*

We're too alike!

xd.png

We're too alike!

xd.png

Except my catching skills are near non-existant compared to yours. tongue.gif

Just a reminder to new players. The new eggs come out tonight so be careful with putting in your eggs in click sites right away. I have a Holly egg that is ready to hatch and I put it in 3 click sites and it got 1000 views in less than 3 minutes. lol Watching it carefully. smile.gif

I finally reached the maximum level. In two days. What else is there to do.

Not much except lob snowballs and decorate your fort.

LovingTheFluff - Definitely have people lob snowballs at your fort, and use your snowballs for attacking. Don't worry about decorating until you've reached max level. It actually goes pretty fast. I was done in about 24 hours.

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

We're too alike!

xd.png

Me too! There might just be that chance to nab something purely amazing! Last chance for me to try and get an ever elusive 2nd/3rd gen holly

Edited by lilacamy931

I am so hungover right now and I had no idea how bloody amazing my desk feels against my forehead. XD Anywayyyy, because I love you guise, I wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas from down under!

Can't wait to see the new Christmas breed. :)

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Just caught myself a very nice Christmas gift (no Holly)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bor6p

Me the Bright Pink maniac + German named parents + Borp Code = awesome!

I am stubborn enough to get the perfect mate for him biggrin.gif

Luckily the new release eggs are going to drop for 3 days otherwise I'd have to abandon it.

Not much except lob snowballs and decorate your fort.

LovingTheFluff - Definitely have people lob snowballs at your fort, and use your snowballs for attacking. Don't worry about decorating until you've reached max level. It actually goes pretty fast. I was done in about 24 hours.

Woow cool! Thanks for the advice!! smile.gifsmile.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Just caught myself a very nice Christmas gift (no Holly)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bor6p

Me the Bright Pink maniac + German named parents + Borp Code = awesome!

I am stubborn enough to get the perfect mate for him biggrin.gif

Luckily the new release eggs are going to drop for 3 days otherwise I'd have to abandon it.

That is super pretty! Well done on great catch!

Except my catching skills are near non-existant compared to yours. tongue.gif

xd.png But I'm awful at catching! I've missed... uh... about 20 2nd gens this year. <.<

Me too! There might just be that chance to nab something purely amazing! Last chance for me to try and get an ever elusive 2nd/3rd gen holly

Good luck! Hopefully tomorrow will yield you some results :3

Edited by FortyTwo