TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

How do u delete items from your fort on a Mobil phone thanjs

You can't unfortunately (no doubleclick)

Merry christmas from southern usa. on that note jesus people are hording the hollies some bloke has 12+ i really hope he gives them out as presents to those that cant catch em but they're all hatchlings so probably not

anyways LOVE the snow forts i'm at 25 with i think 4 or 500 hp lol though i'm thinking the new release is a snow related dragon can't wait to see it tomorrow smile.gif great job everyone thats had a part in this and hope i win in the raffle

I don't have that many but have hoarded a small number, alongside that though have gifted and received a very special one myself from someone special, as well as trading. Everyone plays differently, I hoard and gift biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oh hatchies are growing up!!! Yay!

Edited by lilacamy931

still cant find a holly xd.png but I havent given up yet! Theres still xmas, kekekeke...

meanwhile, I'm giddy to find out about the new prize dragon =o maybe this year I'll be lucky enough to win one X(>.<)X /crosses fingers

Merry christmas from southern usa. on that note jesus people are hording the hollies some bloke has 12+ i really hope he gives them out as presents to those that cant catch em but they're all hatchlings so probably not

Merry Christmas!

I admit I'm hoarding (but what's new there xd.png) these low-gen hollies - I have gifted at least 15-20 now, though. smile.gif

I definitely think the removal of limits has actually helped holly gifting.

Merry christmas from

If you do win the raffle, I think there will be at least a couple people out there who will be very frustrated with you for having something they don't, just like you're frustrated at someone now.

Food for thought, I hope.

Hello and Merry Xmas from Poland biggrin.gif

I'm waiting for new dragons laugh.gif

Why can I breed my 2013 Wrapping Wing? blink.gif

user posted image

I thought they had "Last bred: 19 Dec 20xx?" * replace xx with current year

It even goes to the breeding page when I click breed under actions. I don't want to breed him though as I don't have the mate I want (yet).

I've seen and caught other 3G Wrapping Wings from fathers that grew up today too. Not sure if this is a bug, or intended?

Well, reading this I just had to try biggrin.gif

user posted image

Oh and: Merry Christmas from Japan, but I don't celebrate it.

I was just able to breed my wrapping wing that grew up today.. Threw the eggs into the AP o_o

*nod* I got an error, and people are reporting it in the tiny little questions thread also.

Thanks. smile.gif

I still have to breed my Wrapping Wings. Any idea what to breed them to?

Thanks. smile.gif

Mints biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

Red nebulas biggrin.gif

For those of you with breedable wrapping wings from this year, don't be too picky with your mates. If it is a glitch, the parent may end up deceased. I had that happen with one of my cavern lurker babies this year. I bred it, it produced offspring, but the lineage was changed to show the holiday parent as deceased.

Edited by Jazeki

For those of you with breedable wrapping wings from this year,  don't be too picky with your mates. If it is a glitch, the parent may end up deceased. I had that happen with one of my cavern lurker babies this year. I bred it, it produced offspring, but the lineage was changed to show the non holiday parent as deceased.

Sorry to hear that! ohmy.gif

I feel really bad now for asking if it was supposed to happen. I didn't breed mine, but if I had not asked about it, maybe only a few would have known. Hopefully the lineages are not changed this time. sad.gif

Good morning and merry Christmas from the UK, as well! tongue.gif

Erm, that's Christmas Eve to you, eager beaver. tongue.gif

Merry Christmas to those who are in these three timezones. :3

I can't wait to see the new Christmas dragons. The artwork gets better every year. o3o

Edited by cfmtfm

For those of you with breedable wrapping wings from this year,  don't be too picky with your mates. If it is a glitch, the parent may end up deceased. I had that happen with one of my cavern lurker babies this year. I bred it, it produced offspring, but the lineage was changed to show the non holiday parent as deceased.

Sorry to hear that has happened to you!

Well, I really hope that doesn't happen to me, cause the mate I chose was a CB Arsani..... I really don't wanna loose that. sad.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Erm, that's Christmas Eve to you, eager beaver. tongue.gif

Merry Christmas to those who are in these three timezones. :3

I can't wait to see the new Christmas dragons. The artwork gets better every year. o3o

Pfft, was saying it to those who celebrate it on the 24th! tongue.gif

Sorry to hear that! ohmy.gif

I feel really bad now for asking if it was supposed to happen. I didn't breed mine, but if I had not asked about it, maybe only a few would have known. Hopefully the lineages are not changed this time. sad.gif

It's all right. I took a screenshot of mine and kept the offspring, so I know who the parent is. And I'm sure someone else would have asked. All that matters is more holidays in the breeding pool. In other news, can't wait for the new release! It's supposed to be a lady dragon this year, right?

It's all right. I took a screenshot of mine and kept the offspring, so I know who the parent is. And I'm sure someone else would have asked. All that matters is more holidays in the breeding pool. In other news, can't wait for the new release! It's supposed to be a lady dragon this year, right?

If TJ is keeping the scheme, yes, it should be female now.

Apologies as i know this has been asked already, but there are 111 pages now lol.

Do we know for certain that breeding of previous year's Christmas dragons stops tomorrow the 25th? Or does it continue until the new Christmas dragon stops dropping on the 28th?

Thanks