TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Gosh, just a few more hours! I can hardly contain myself! It's gonna be my first Holiday season on DC so this is the first time I'm getting Christmas dragons! I can't wait to see this years breed, aaah! I've caught many of the breeds of previous years and am hoping to be able to get some hatchies or eggs of the ones I don't have once I've caught my new ones for this year!

Just to clarify, we got til 1/2 to breed our past holidays?

Woow cool! Thanks for the advice!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Would just like to mention that your fort is destroyed and I don't think you pick up points on having a destroyed fort attacked, since it said 0 when I tried to help bring your levels up.

If you repair, you should be OK.

I'm posting this here, to help remind other later arrivals to keep checking their forts, especially when asking for attacks, because in the early stages, it's easy to get trashed.

Just to clarify, we got til 1/2 to breed our past holidays?

Until 11:59PM on the 25th ^^ (according to calendar)

I reallyhope i manage to catch a nice holly before this event is over xd.png

edit:

my babies just managed to grow up, and was going to breed them, but it said they where recently bred, and that i had to wait for two days? is this normal ??

Yes. That's completely normal for holiday dragons!

Merry Christmas, everyone! cool.gif (Still Christmas Eve here.)

My fort is getting pretty buff now. I've stopped throwing snow because I can't think of anyone else to hit. xd.png

Made it to level 25 about three days ago.. Done with my fort! I have about 300 units of snow so PM me if you want to be hit! Haha!

Merry xmas, dragcave!!! I just woke up, all like "Cool, I can get da new release!" Until it turned out my timing was a little off!! tongue.gif

So, to rephrase: Merry 2 in the morning, England!!! xd.png

Would just like to mention that your fort is destroyed and I don't think you pick up points on having a destroyed fort attacked, since it said 0 when I tried to help bring your levels up.

If you repair, you should be OK.

I'm posting this here, to help remind other later arrivals to keep checking their forts, especially when asking for attacks, because in the early stages, it's easy to get trashed.

Cool!! Thanks for the heads up! I didn't have enough snow to repair my fort xd.png But I've repaired it now!! Thank you again!!

Merry Christmas all!! Only an hour and a half before the drop! ^__^

If the drop comes as it has in past years you have one hour and 15 minutes until it starts.

Gah! So hard to stay up til Midnight

On a lighter note - this is the first time this year I've seen the solid wall of Holiday AP eggs (it looks so festive)

I came in late but I was able to catch up. Such a fun event I'm so happy. You guys did a great job and I'm glad to be a member of Dragon Cave.

Around 40 minutes are left until the Christmas release, it's very exciting! I can't wait to see what the Christmas breed is for this year.

Merry (early) Christmas, DC! c:

Can the eggs just drop already haha I'm so excited! And I love the solid holiday egg wall in the AP, making a last-ditch effort to get a holly :s yay christmas!!

Woo hoo, twenty minutes! biggrin.gif

I wanted to try hunting for another Holly tonight, but I ended up with two Snow Angel eggs that I can't pick between...

Probably wouldn't have been able to catch a Holly anyway, so, no loss? tongue.gif

One more Holly for freezing this year would make me happy (I have one female influenced egg to freeze, and another who will grow to an Adult to breed more next year and keep a lineage going...but I'm getting tempted to freeze him so that I have a male and female frozen)

But eh - I can wait til next year if all else fails (besides, I need to be on my game for the new eggs)

So, about the snow accumulation. It says that after three hours of inactivity, it will go back to one snowball an hour - I'm just wondering, do you get the initial 6 from those first three hours? Like, if I logoff for the night - in three hours I should have six snowballs before it goes back to 1 per hour. So when I log back in in the morning will I have those six, or will I get nothing?