TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Oh man, why did you guys have to shout about Wrapping Wings being able to breed. Now it's not possible anymore and I was so looking Forward to start my checker now... sad.gifmad.gifrolleyes.gif

Says Last Bred: Dec 19, 2013 for those dragons that grew up today. I wanted to breed mine but not possible. *sadface*

By the way I have a question. What kind of dragons can you win at the raffle? Only Hollies, Tinsels and Shimmers?

I think I read anywhere that you can get a Frilled or Bright Pink, too?

xd.png But I'm awful at catching! I've missed... uh... about 20 2nd gens this year. <.<

Yup, same.

Well... if you can't catch any... I suppose there isn't any hope for me.

But that's not going to stop me! Mwuahaha! ninja.gif

By the way I have a question. What kind of dragons can you win at the raffle? Only Hollies, Tinsels and Shimmers?

I think I read anywhere that you can get a Frilled or Bright Pink, too?

You can also choose to take a frilled

xd.png But I'm awful at catching! I've missed... uh... about 20 2nd gens this year. <.<

Uh huh I missed millions laugh.gif ( I know I exaggerate)

@Mondat I was advised Bright Pinks are a no go

@Rubyshoes...

Could you post the links to where you can see others forts again... I forgot which page they were on and can't seem to find it... Thank you

Merry Christmas all!!! biggrin.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Now to wait for all the rest of you to catch up to us aussies & kiwi's! Can't wait for the new christmas dragons to start dropping!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Now to wait for all the rest of you to catch up to us aussies & kiwi's! Can't wait for the new christmas dragons to start dropping!

Merry christmas! Official for UK time biggrin.gif Have a wonderful day all!

Just for the insanity of it, I decided to boost the HP on my fort for a while.

Fort HP - 752 xd.png

While I could easily add another 72 HP without taking more floor space, I won't. I'll take it back to a more reasonable size in a while so some of the kitties can go back to their hiding place. <3

This whole event has been a lot of fun so far, and I am really looking forward to the new eggs tonight.

Brought it back down to 642, and my three displaced kitties have returned to their cozy corners.

And whoever was attacking it while I was out feeding the chickens - this was the first time in over three days that I've had any visible damage. From 752, it was down to 659, and needed 10 snows for the repair. rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

Well, reading this I just had to try biggrin.gif

user posted image

Oh and: Merry Christmas from Japan, but I don't celebrate it.

user posted image

You know, I envy the people who got my eggs. I wish dead lines were like this again. Where you cannot click on the dead dragons anymore.

Is tonight(5 hours) the time limit for breedin previous year holidays?

Tomorrow night. 29 hours left.

I reallyhope i manage to catch a nice holly before this event is over xd.png

edit:

my babies just managed to grow up, and was going to breed them, but it said they where recently bred, and that i had to wait for two days? is this normal ??

Edited by Spurven

My fort has exactly 413 HP. I'm happy.

Uh huh I missed millions laugh.gif ( I know I exaggerate)

@Mondat I was advised Bright Pinks are a no go

Heh, it certainly makes you feel like missing millions, doesn't it. :c

Merry Christmas! I love your spirit, but please stick to English. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Heh, it certainly makes you feel like missing millions, doesn't it. :c

It certainly does laugh.gif Last hour of attempting to nab but no luck just as about to back out, loads of hollies flashed through and now cave laggging. Definitely time to be off to bed at 1am.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, however, wherever you celebrate smile.gif Even if you don't have fun catching the rest of those dragons.

Thank you so much TJ and helpers for a wonderful lead up to christmas with the breeding and snow game, it has truly been a lot of fun!

Really can't wait for the new release biggrin.gif

How many more hours until the christmas dragons start dropping? I can never remember DC's timezone!

It would be cool for a two headed dragon! Or a feathered one? OHH I HAVE NO EGG ROOM! sad.gif(((

We just had our Christmas Party here tonight (and I got RPG Maker VX Ace too!), so I can spend time looking for the new Dragons later on. biggrin.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS * HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL