TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

does any one know if its possible to breed this years holiday clutch? my bro wants one but his computer is down.

does any one know if its possible to breed this years holiday clutch? my bro wants one but his computer is down.

No, holidays born this year will not be able to breed until next year.

Eek! I just realized one of the CB Crimson Dragons I caught earlier on while waiting for some of the Holiday eggs has a code almost the same as "Zero"! *hugs it* I'm so HAPPY, cause I got a WL Dragon along with my Holly!

This has been a really great event so far ^^ and the lack of limits is even better biggrin.gif

What's the maximum level you can get to in the fort event? I've been wondering for a while. vuv

I managed to get a Holly Dragon, it has a messy lineage(im mostly looking for 2nd Gens), but It's a Dorkface Thuwed lineage. happy.gif

My Yulebuck grew up, and now im waiting on the others, as well as the eggs I caught in the AP.

This is my first DC Christmas, and so far it's pretty cool~

What's the maximum level you can get to in the fort event? I've been wondering for a while. vuv

Max level is 25.

is anyone elses fort occasionally glitching and duplicating an item you try to move? im not griping lol its great jsut curious

Mine's been doing that, too. I thought it was abit strange, I'm kinda glad it wasnt just me xd.png

Holly hotcakes.

Only got a few hollies, but that's good enough. Soon here my christmas army will riiiiise.

Meanwhile I'm stuck twiddling my thumbs and playing other click games. *sob*

Also I think if you get them right when they release and use incubate that they might-can-maybe breed, though I remember being disappointed in that theory on Valentines day.

I managed to get a Holly Dragon, it has a messy lineage(im mostly looking for 2nd Gens), but It's a Dorkface Thuwed lineage. happy.gif

It's a Dusk lineage, too. ^__^

Bred my Holly (x Frill) and sent two eggs to the AP. Be good to them, whoever may snag them. smile.gif

I really love the Snow Wars event! Thank you to all who helped with this event! It's awesome! wub.gif

Baahhh... I still have to decide how I want my fort to look like... rolleyes.gif

Holly hotcakes.

Only got a few hollies, but that's good enough.  Soon here my christmas army will riiiiise.

Meanwhile I'm stuck twiddling my thumbs and playing other click games. *sob*

Also I think if you get them right when they release and use incubate that they might-can-maybe breed, though I remember being disappointed in that theory on Valentines day.

Eggs bred/caught this year won't be able to breed until after the event. TJ does that for every holiday dragon.

I'm enjoying the event so far! I've got some nice lineages and have a simple, yet elegant fort. biggrin.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Why can I breed my 2013 Wrapping Wing? blink.gif

user posted image

I thought they had "Last bred: 19 Dec 20xx?" * replace xx with current year

It even goes to the breeding page when I click breed under actions. I don't want to breed him though as I don't have the mate I want (yet).

I've seen and caught other 3G Wrapping Wings from fathers that grew up today too. Not sure if this is a bug, or intended?

Christmas dragons can't produce Christmaseggs in the breeding season they are born in-next year, your Wrapping Wing can produce Wrapping Wing-Eggs.

And I think they also can't breet anything in the season they're born in, so, it should be able to breed on the 26th,I think, when breeding time is over.

Oh, im hibbling that much because I want to see the new Christmas eggies- The first eggs will be realeased at 4 to 6 o'clock in the morning in my time zone, if it's like past years, I don't know if I should stay awake or wake up early laugh.gif

That's why I am confused, it can breed this year, I just don't want to try it in case it's a bug. It really is looking like a bug now though.

My 2013 born Holly however, cannot breed this year, as normal:

user posted image

It says "Last Bred Dec 19, 2013 "on the Holly screenshot, it doesn't on the Wrapping Wing screenshot. :S

Should I delete my post so this doesn't get exploited?

That's why I am confused, it can breed this year, I just don't want to try it in case it's a bug. It really is looking like a bug now though.

My 2013 born Holly however, cannot breed this year, as normal:

user posted image

It says "Last Bred Dec 19, 2013 "on the Holly screenshot, it doesn't on the Wrapping Wing screenshot. :S

Should I delete my post so this doesn't get exploited?

That IS odd. But - before the events started, someone said the Wrapping wings didn't appear on the limits page - so maybe it is a glitch ?

None of my this year's have grown up yet, so I can't prove a thing yet... I didn't collect any wrapping wings, either.

My wrapping wing grows up some time today/tomorrow, like... it's past midnight so today. I'll give it a look and see if it's species related. My grown Magi can't.

Edited by MinervaClay

Why can I breed my 2013 Wrapping Wing? blink.gif

user posted image

I thought they had "Last bred: 19 Dec 20xx?" * replace xx with current year

It even goes to the breeding page when I click breed under actions. I don't want to breed him though as I don't have the mate I want (yet).

I've seen and caught other 3G Wrapping Wings from fathers that grew up today too. Not sure if this is a bug, or intended?

user posted image

Mine is able to breed aswell O.o

But none of my other ones are. They arent the same breed

I just bred it with one of my GWs and it produced several wrapping wing eggs.. soo..

I'd say it is probably a bug? xd.png

Edited by Pandana

Merry Christmas from Germany! biggrin.gif

Maaan, can't wait for tomorrow's new Christmas dragons! So excited! <3

(And still need to get space for them, duh!)

Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas Eve from the UK! biggrin.gif

Good morning and merry Christmas from the UK, as well! tongue.gif