TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Just for the insanity of it, I decided to boost the HP on my fort for a while.

Fort HP - 752 xd.png

While I could easily add another 72 HP without taking more floor space, I won't. I'll take it back to a more reasonable size in a while so some of the kitties can go back to their hiding place. <3

This whole event has been a lot of fun so far, and I am really looking forward to the new eggs tonight.

Just for the insanity of it, I decided to boost the HP on my fort for a while.

Fort HP - 752 xd.png

While I could easily add another 72 HP without taking more floor space, I won't. I'll take it back to a more reasonable size in a while so some of the kitties can go back to their hiding place. <3

This whole event has been a lot of fun so far, and I am really looking forward to the new eggs tonight.

wow thats quite the fort fancy

wow thats quite the fort fancy

Thank you, but it really feels seriously crowded to me now. I'll probably scale back again to somewhere between 550 and 650.

I don't know where it might have gone if the images were stackable! xd.png

I apologize for asking this question again (I'm sure I've seen something similar here in this thread, but cannot find it sad.gif and I have to go to sleep already)

When does the medal badge turn gold? I reached the 25th level and it's still silver? sad.gif

Thank you for answering in advance!!

Edited by Ae0nian

I apologize for asking this question again (I'm sure I've seen something similar here in this thread, but cannot find it  sad.gif and I have to go to sleep already)

When does the medal badge turn gold? I reached the 25th level and it's still silver? sad.gif

Thank you for answering in advance!!

I believe there's a minor hiccup in the system. Mine was still at bronze when I hit level 25! But it corrected itself overnight. So whatever it is, TJ's aware of it and working to correct it. smile.gif

I believe there's a minor hiccup in the system. Mine was still at bronze when I hit level 25! But it corrected itself overnight. So whatever it is, TJ's aware of it and working to correct it. smile.gif

Thank you! I'll check the badge tomorrow then - hopefully, it will change for me as well! laugh.gif

Sadly, I wasn't able to get a Holly but on the other hand the cave and biomes were almost abandoned. Sooo... I was able to get a Blusang Lindwurm, finally. laugh.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Also regarding badges - keep attacking others' forts! My badge was silver when I hit level 25, and it only took me two or three more attacks to get to gold, so it might have something to do with the number of attacks you've launched. Good luck!

I'm not level 25 yet, but I dig it. stadanko42's fort

Stadanko, the link you posted will just take each user to their own Fort. You need to add /stadanko42 to the end of it to show your Fort to others

ooo la la I got a gold medal for the snow fort game on my scroll. I caught an extra holly egg along with 2 yulebucks one beginning with the letter z. Also bred my tassel or ribbon draggies along with the wrapping one kept one egg and offered one to the departures.

Have yet to breed my 2 other adult hollys and the 2 yulebucks plus the magi type one. Bred my yellow winged snow belle types and tossed one into the ap and the other one in the departures. Want to keep one yulebuck, a holly and the magi type egg but will wait until the 25th. The ones I caught earlier are now all hatchlings.

Can hardly wait for the new eggies to arrive!!!!!

I feel as if I've hoarded a ton of Christmas dragons this year. So happy. But I'll only have one space open for the new release? Hmmm... edit: At least two eggies will hatch by then. biggrin.gif So I should be good, actually.

Edited by kiyoura

My lil' Holly has gendered right and is now named C:

Now I just have to hop her future partner for next year genders right too xd.png

does fort hp come to account when winning the new dragons? or is it just the level?

I believe it is just the level.

Yes, only level. Of those with level 25 will be drawn account that will get the egg. so I've heard smile.gif

Just a query can one have female hollys??

If you influence yes, hollies are the only christmas dragon that can be influenced for gender.

Ugh. I have 200+ snow units and I can't add to my fort without making it look cluttered. Guess I'm just gonna have to pelt icicles at random people till I get down to a manageable amount.

I have seen such spectacular forts! There are a lot of talented and creative people here!

Can't wait to see what the new eggs and dragons look like! I'm hoping I'll be able to catch mine early. Spending all day with family and then hopping a red-eye flight to Maine for a 2 week vacation! I'm hoping the internet will be decent smile.gif

Ugh. I have 200+ snow units and I can't add to my fort without making it look cluttered. Guess I'm just gonna have to pelt icicles at random people till I get down to a manageable amount.

I currently have 700 snow units smile.gif