TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Apologies as i know this has been asked already, but there are 111 pages now lol.

Do we know for certain that breeding of previous year's Christmas dragons stops tomorrow the 25th? Or does it continue until the new Christmas dragon stops dropping on the 28th?

Thanks

hello most definitely on the 25th, if check the calendar top right, it has all special dates highlighted smile.gif

Apologies as i know this has been asked already, but there are 111 pages now lol.

Do we know for certain that breeding of previous year's Christmas dragons stops tomorrow the 25th? Or does it continue until the new Christmas dragon stops dropping on the 28th?

Thanks

It definitely stops tomorrow. Check here. That calendar is linked at the top of every forum page.

Happy Christmas Eve you all!

Does anyone know what the max fort level is?

25. You'll know when you get the snow kitty.

Pfft, was saying it to those who celebrate it on the 24th! tongue.gif

Me, I do! So thank you haha. And Merry Christmas/Merry Christmas Eve to everyone who is celebrating today!

I'm kind of scared that I won't be getting the new dragon this year! My grandparents' internet is kind of fussy. dry.gif

For those of you with breedable wrapping wings from this year, don't be too picky with your mates. If it is a glitch, the parent may end up deceased. I had that happen with one of my cavern lurker babies this year. I bred it, it produced offspring, but the lineage was changed to show the non holiday parent as deceased.

I forgot to ask, did you actually loose the parent that showed as dead, or was it only that the lineage was changed?

If it's the latter, too bad. If it's the first.... I might actually loose another holiday and that would really not be good sad.gif That would be much worse than "Too bad".

Pfff, I'm so unlucky... after missing every low gen Holly and every 2nd gen Thuwed, every dragon from spriter's alts and countless CB metals, I got my least favourite version of the Snow Angel. The tri-color version is the only one I dislike and now I'm stuck forever with it. xd.png

Me, I do! So thank you haha. And Merry Christmas/Merry Christmas Eve to everyone who is celebrating today!

I'm kind of scared that I won't be getting the new dragon this year! My grandparents' internet is kind of fussy. dry.gif

I don't really think you need to worry too much. They might be kind of hard to catch when they first start dropping because that is always a mob scene, but by the end of the third day . . . Most everyone will be at their limit by then and hunting becomes much, much easier. At least that's how it was last year. smile.gif

No limit? That means I can hoard Ribbon Dancers! xd.png They're so pretty! ~Myra

Tad late on the news? tongue.gif

Pretty neat! I just caught a Snow Angel on the AP that is the granddaughter of one of my Snow Angels. biggrin.gif

Pretty neat! I just caught a Snow Angel on the AP that is the granddaughter of one of my Snow Angels. biggrin.gif

That's pretty cool! Hoping to come across peeps that had offspring from mine in years to come smile.gif

In meantime *opens kitchen door to waft christmas baking this way*

That's pretty cool! Hoping to come across peeps that had offspring from mine in years to come smile.gif

In meantime *opens kitchen door to waft christmas baking this way*

That is so awesome! I'd love it if that happened.. Unfortunately none of my holly's previous offsprings have bred.

I'm hoping to catch a few more hollies - 1 more to make 2 breeding pairs, and a couple to freeze. I'm still kicking myself for the one I let go the first day, before it sank in about having no more limits. smile.gif

I'm also a little bummed that I can't breed the dragons that just grew up. Ah well, there's always next year!

Well, holly catching is fun. (tbh I found the snowfort thing boring though) Can't wait to see the release.

I am really getting tired of this and my last posts seem to have been ignored. Does ANYONE else have trouble with editing their fort? I can add items, but double-clicking doesn't delete them and attempting to move them just duplicates that item without any snow cost. Should I expect to get help or just be sitting here waiting for an answer until the 2nd? dry.gif

I am really getting tired of this and my last posts seem to have been ignored. Does ANYONE else have trouble with editing their fort? I can add items, but double-clicking doesn't delete them and attempting to move them just duplicates that item without any snow cost. Should I expect to get help or just be sitting here waiting for an answer until the 2nd? dry.gif

If you check the Help section, you will find threads on this issue. try the solutions there. News isn't the best place to get help since it moves so fast.

I forgot to ask, did you actually loose the parent that showed as dead, or was it only that the lineage was changed?

If it's the latter, too bad. If it's the first.... I might actually loose another holiday and that would really not be good sad.gif That would be much worse than "Too bad".

Both parents are still alive. The lineage just shows otherwise.

@unearthly- Try saving after each action. Mine kept deleting the wrong thing.

Getting very excited to see the new eggs tonight! :D

Aside from, say, a 2nd-gen Holly (naturally *g*), I've got nearly all of my goals for past years' dragons. Just a couple of elusive messy ones yet that I'd really like to get... shall have to do a bit of hunting this afternoon yet. I see others talking about all the messy ones they keep picking up, but I can't seem to get them. XD

Ooh, that is super cool! I hope one day this happens to me. I'd be excited as well smile.gif

Both parents are still alive. The lineage just shows otherwise.

@unearthly- Try saving after each action. Mine kept deleting the wrong thing.

Oh, good! Well, I made screenshots, just in case, like you did. That way I'll have proof of the true parents laugh.gif

Oh, disregard the PM, please, since you've already answered it here smile.gif

ETA: Oh, it seems TJ has caught up with it. My lineage now shows both parents as deceased. But indeed they are actually alive smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Super excited!

Managed to catch a couple snow angels and yulebucks and I kept my own Ribbon dancers.

I do have a couple egg slots saved for tomorrow, and the best part is that I am now exactly 2 short of 500. Once all my Christmas stuff grows up, I will get my gold trophy!! biggrin.gif

These are the dragons..

user posted image = Wrapping Wing Dragon

user posted image = Winter Magi Dragon

user posted image = Ribbon Dancer Dragon

user posted image = Snow Angel Dragon

user posted image = Yulebuck Dragon

user posted image = Holly Dragon

( Sorry if we aren't allowed to post images in the forum..)

I have all the species except the Holly..

Is the Holly very rare?

Because I can't get it some how.. dry.gif

One question... If your 'fort' is damaged, when this game ends will it stay that way or will it be rebuilt in all its glory automatically? Just asking...

Thank you to all the spriters, including TJ. This has been fun...