TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I'm really enjoying my first big event. Leveling up doesn't seem to take very long and I don't need to be online a lot to get it done, which is good because I'm so busy this time of year.

Also, I caught the Christmas dragon that I was most interested in, so I'm happy. I hope I can catch all the others too though. happy.gif

(yes, I'm making my snow fort look like a giant cat face and populating it with an army of snow kittens. FITE ME)

Aw, that's such a cute idea! First I wish I had done a maze, now I wish I had done this dry.gif

neat

I wonder what the prize dragons will be like

Not like I have a chance at winning anyways though, lel

user posted image

Think he'll notice?

I was wondering what signal about TJ you put in there for about five minutes xd.png

But, no, I don't. TJ doesn't have the time to browse through everyone's forts.

My snow fort has 72 hp. I just wrecked my friends's snow fort and feel like a -removed- Lou, if you see this, i was the one who icicled your igloo. I'm sorry, but i needed the exp. Anyway -removed please use the appropriate threads in trading to gift-

Edited by rubyshoes

So far I'm finding it rather hard to catch holiday eggs. Then again, my Internet is kind of refusing to be cooperative with Dragcave (so that might be part of the reason).

But I am slowly working my way towards building the perfect snow fortress....and soon, it will be impenetrable. ninja.gif

I love this game, it's like you can built your own little kingdom. I don't care about chucking things at people since I'm at level 25, but I love my little fort. Simple but 78 points (I'm watching closely).

I do have a question...after the event will we still have our forts but no longer able to destroy them? I don't want to lose my fort since it's so nice and such.

Sorry to the randoms who I might of destroyed with an icicle, I didn't attack my friends. the random means you don't have to feel too bad about destroying stuff.

So far I'm finding it rather hard to catch holiday eggs. Then again, my Internet is kind of refusing to be cooperative with Dragcave (so that might be part of the reason).

But I am slowly working my way towards building the perfect snow fortress....and soon, it will be impenetrable. ninja.gif

Hmmm, impenetrable you say? *Scribbles on a Sticky-Note to impale azila with icicles once finished with sleep, expect at least 4 icicles*

Does anyone know if there's a max amount of snow you can hold at a time?

love the halloween-like dragons of christmas past grab! getting some interesting combinations that i can continue as lineages. thank you for that, as i resisted doing lineages with them because of the limit.

came in to see what the max fort level was and found it.

right now i am only at level 15, but my leveling seems to happen when i am not here. the most so far that i have spent fixing my for was 6 snow.

my fort HP is currently at 88 but i plan to make it way better with the new stuff that opened up.

so far enjoying the snow forts. i think i like it better than the candy/gingerbread event as i feel things fit together a bit better and is more interactive.

i have only attacked random people so if yours was one, i am sorry. but on another note, it has happened to me too.

its meant to be fun people, so just enjoy it!

Edited by spring_dragon

Now that's an interesting question... And we might never know since we've been spending snow. It might not be possible to reach the cap anymore.

I love this game, it's like you can built your own little kingdom. I don't care about chucking things at people since I'm at level 25, but I love my little fort. Simple but 78 points (I'm watching closely).

I do have a question...after the event will we still have our forts but no longer able to destroy them? I don't want to lose my fort since it's so nice and such.

Sorry to the randoms who I might of destroyed with an icicle, I didn't attack my friends. the random means you don't have to feel too bad about destroying stuff.

With these sorts of events, we can usually keep the final product but we will no longer be able to edit it. So, people can go to your scroll and look at your fort, but no attacking and you won't be able to continue to improve upon it after the event ends. Those of us who decorated Christmas Trees / Wreathes / Gingerbread Houses still have them on our scroll but in this un-editable state.

Edit for spell fail.

Edited by Daypaw

It'll probably revert to undestroyed/undamaged at the end of the event, which seems to be January 1 according to the calendar? So make sure you get all your editing in before then. smile.gif I'm hoping to finish my kitty fort and collect a snow kitten army on every available spot by then.

Well, I've achieved the Max Level of 25! Whoo-Hoo! xd.png

I'll now try acquiring as much snow as I can, so I can build more stuff!

Here's what my Snowfort looks like currently:

user posted image

Can't wait to add those dragon sculptures! smile.gif

Oooooh. Haven't unlocked the flags/cats/sculptures yet - is really neat to see what's coming up! I am very excited :D:D

Marrto is at 73 and counting. He used the 10 snow he started with to build, then only attacked people and now just fixes the damage every little bit. Not sure what he's saving it for, but ..../shrug.