TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I got up to level 25, so excited for the raffle. Now I have to focus on catching a Holly, and making my fort all AWESOME. I've seen some pretty amazing forts out there, guys. Like, wow!

I hope you're all having a lovely week...! Er, weekend?

I'm happy that I was able to pass on some holiday love by breeding my 1 Holly dragon that I caught last year for others this year. wub.gifhappy.gifbiggrin.gif

(I got 4 eggs! I wasn't expecting to breed that many! ohmy.gif )

Wish I knew who they went to! Anyways...Congrats to those who caught them in the AP! smile.gif

I still haven't been able to catch any Hollies, but I've been gifted with some lovely ones, so I'm happy. :-)

I'm building my fort, making it as elaborate and professional as possible. Been attacked a few times. :-)

I'm level sixteen, and my fort isn't very developed as I'm trying to get to level twenty five before I start building mine up. Feel free to attack if you'd like. The most fun part for me (seeing as I can't build right now) is attacking random forts and seeing the variation in fort design.

Got my first Christmas hatchie!! A lovely Ribbon Dancer x Shadow Walker!!!

Waiting for 2 more eggs to hatch so I can go hunting again!

What a fun event this has been and I've been SO LUCKY to have nice people gift me pretty 2nd gen lines. This is my first Christmas event and I'm having a blast biggrin.gif

In the real world, I would probably be happy that I'm not getting bombed with snowballs. But since this is DC, I am sad that I'm not. How'm I supposed to level up, sitting in my igloo and waiting for the hour snow accumulation?

On the other hand, I did catch a holly egg, and some pretty other event eggs with lovely lineages and one with an interesting code.

In the real world, I would probably be happy that I'm not getting bombed with snowballs. But since this is DC, I am sad that I'm not. How'm I supposed to level up, sitting in my igloo and waiting for the hour snow accumulation?

On the other hand, I did catch a holly egg, and some pretty other event eggs with lovely lineages and one with an interesting code.

There are snow war threads in site discussion! Post there to get hit and post when you hit others. It only took me a few hours to get to 25th level biggrin.gif

There are snow war threads in site discussion! Post there to get hit and post when you hit others. It only took me a few hours to get to 25th level biggrin.gif

I think from the moment I jumped in there to when I leveled up was like 10 hours.

*facepalm* and of course I read this "no limit" thing AFTER I set free my last year's holly for.a better lineage one I was offered on a trade...

That is a brilliant gift by the way TJ <3 Thank you!!!!

*facepalm* and of course I read this "no limit" thing AFTER I set free my last year's holly for.a better lineage one I was offered on a trade...

That is a brilliant gift by the way TJ <3 Thank you!!!!

Ouch. You would have three Hollies. Well at least you have two which is better than one.

This is a really fun even, @blackdragon71 I'm sorry that I destroyed your fort, you can pelt mine all you want to. Looking forward to the new dragon and getting another two of every breed. I still need another Ribbon Dancer, Winter Magi and the ever elusive Holly, I'll snag them later as I'm scroll locked for another few days.

Edited by Nuwame

Finally! My eggs are hatching~ Time to go back to the AP <3

Hoping to find some pretty checkers~

So far this has been fun. I really love the SnowWars event!

I totally fell in love with the hatchling sprite for the Yulebuck. So cute!

Heading back to the AP.

Let's see if I can grab some now and gift them to people who aren't lucky :3

3 new hatchies and now I'm scroll-locked again xd.png

Just picked up a gorgeous 2nd gen Winter Magi x Golden Wyvern egg. Super pretty combo!

Aw man. I just missed a second gen Holly from a HollyxWhite pairing. :B I was hoping to find one more clean Holly so I could gift/trade the ones I have now, but oh well.

I spent a whole day trying to catch hollies that my eggs are still a day out. dry.gif Hatch!

I got lucky, boy did I get lucky. I caught one and I was gifted one in a surprise gifting... I checked my email and it said I had a PM. I checked it and it was from a lady that I have dealt with before... Totally out of the blue. I gendered one of them female.

How do you know for sure you have been entered in the raffle?

Well dumped a Bred Bronze Tinsel and grabbed a Winter Magi from Bleeding Moon. Interesting combination I say.

Just waiting for another egg to hatch so I can catch one more Xmas egg and go to bed. Hurry, my little eggy. I want to sleep!

*Loving the no limits*

Just waiting for another egg to hatch so I can catch one more Xmas egg and go to bed. Hurry, my little eggy. I want to sleep!

*Loving the no limits*

I totally agree with you. How many times in the past I would have bang my head against the desk while trying to rationalize to myself that I can't catch those even gens to make checkers as I have caveborns on my scroll. Now it's the best of both worlds.