TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Cool I got to level 25. Although just to be safe level 25 (98 experience) is the maximum right? And I only need to get 1 more dragon!

Aye, you're at the max level. happy.gif Congrats!

And Congrats to you as well Draak!! Woo!

Edited by IvoryRaven15

Trying to get eggs is seriously discouraging me sad.gif It's like, thanks to the lack of limits, it's taking THAT much longer for people to get egglocked and bow out, so I get absolutely nothing I want unless someone's nice to me :/ the holly and snow angel I have were both gifts, I've had zero luck catching any of the other 4, and by the time I get even one of em it'll probably be Christmas. Sorry, don't mean to sound whiny, just a frustrated vent...slow internet bites

Edit: This is my first DC Christmas, so sorry if I'm coming across poorly, I really don't mean to. I just got really excited and whatnot

Edited by xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

It feels odd that the limit is no more on the dragons (I guess being used to only having two Christmas dragons each year won't wear off after having it like so since I joined this site), but I won't complain, I've always wished to be able to have more than two of each.

As for the snow wars-thingy, I really like it more than most of the events thus far. Though, I can admit that I was surprised when I woke up that someone had attacked my not-so-good-looking fort (I guess that I started with mine a day after everyone else, so I'm a tad behind), lol. I didn't know that people knew that I'm still here in the shadows even though I'm not very active these days, especially not active here on the forums.

Now I'm just waiting for this year's dragons (and sort of thinking about re-doing 2010's Christmas when I ignored trying to get a Holly and spent the time to get a ND instead (I deemed that as easier, lol)).

I'm at level 25 and happy. Not going to try to play ll day so i can snow!

Locked with hollies, so can't grab. :|

THE ONE DOWNSIDE OF BEING LIMITLESS.

Or you could have grabbed seven like a normal person on the first day and stopped yourself dropping and recatching and then incuhatched them like a normal person AND THEN GRABBED MORE.

It's called self control tongue.gif

user posted image

I couldn't grab anything nice the first day! xd.png

Edit: Sweet, trade went through for a lower time holly. >D

Edited by FortyTwo

What a poor guy. I feel so sorry that I want to give you all my christmas dragons I caught. I CANNOT STOP CRYING.

After my first eggs hatched I could grab and gift away 3 pretty Christmas eggs, but giving the fact that the AP is still full with caveblockers and that I need to take care for my scroll too...I repeat myself but, I feel sorry for the people/beginners/first christmas people(<=like me) with slow internet connection or with no connections to get bred eggs.

Check the Departure thread, there you can find awesome people who give away eggs, even Hollies. I got my first Holly from there too!

I have room for a couple of those nasty little 2nd gen lockers, if you need the space. laugh.gif

What a poor guy. I feel so sorry that I want to give you all my christmas dragons I caught. I CANNOT STOP CRYING.

After my first eggs hatched I could grab and gift away 3 pretty Christmas eggs, but giving the fact that the AP is still full with caveblockers and that I need to take care for my scroll too...I repeat myself but, I feel sorry for the people/beginners/first christmas people(<=like me) with slow internet connection or with no connections to get bred eggs.

Check the Departure thread, there you can find awesome people who give away eggs, even Hollies. I got my first Holly from there too!

This coupled with Cersei icon had me laughing xd.png

What do you think, how many persons are playing in the snow fight? What could be the chance of winning in the raffle? 1:65.000? More? Less? 65.000 persons are in this forum, but is everyone playing?

Well, i'm happy!

Came on to see if I could nab a Holly (since it's still early in the US and i'm UK) only to find 200+ people still in the AP, only to discovered someone had sent me a message with a gift of one <3333

Now I just need to work on my fort. level 18~

Edited by Crobat

rolleyes.gif Morning peeps - first post seen someone locked with hollies xd.png

Woken up to some christmas hatchlings so happy, must brave weather for last minute shopping (and possibly a turkey crown wink.gif) before I come back and try my luck - is today the day I am nabby nab fingers? Roll on!

So many forts are looking epic now! Congrats everyone, must make mine look nicer!

What do you think, how many persons are playing in the snow fight? What could be the chance of winning in the raffle? 1:65.000? More? Less? 65.000 persons are in this forum, but is everyone playing?

I think that not even half of forum members are still active. But, you have to take into calculations all those who are playing but don't have a forum account... There's just too much variables for us to say for certain. It would be nice if TJ said how many people were participating once the raffle results are out.

In these days, I have seen around 1000-1300 online users, at all times. Not sure how many active users dragon cave has, but it will be a lot. Not all of them come to the forum. And not everyone registered in the forum still plays.

GOOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!! I finally caught a holly off the Abandoned page!!!!!!! Yes let's go shopping lol laugh.gif

I have no hillies or wrapping wings sad.gif

If anyone wants to trade an egg for any of those two pm me.

You gotta love how we're do desperate to get Hollies... yet they're like... the least appealing of the Christmas dragons (to me, anyways!)

Ahaha, that's so true. The sprites aren't very pleasing to me. I suppose some people want them because they want every dragon, others (like me) want them because of the....Novelty(?) behind it. They're valuable with age and the sense of accomplishment of catching one is probably great.

I'm very very picky with the dragon types I collect, sprites come into play for a lot of it, so I mostly don't understand why I want a Holly. I'm not RAVENOUS for one, but the thought is nice!

Ahaha, that's so true. The sprites aren't very pleasing to me. I suppose some people want them because they want every dragon, others (like me) want them because of the....Novelty(?) behind it. They're valuable with age and the sense of accomplishment of catching one is probably great.

I'm very very picky with the dragon types I collect, sprites come into play for a lot of it, so I mostly don't understand why I want a Holly. I'm not RAVENOUS for one, but the thought is nice!

i don't care much for how they look, but iam a collector and i always try to get a nice low gen mateing pair if possible. then after that i try to get hatchlings to freeze in both s1 and s2.

Yulebucks are my favorites, then Snow Angels then Hollies xd.png I think they are pretty Christmas-y and I like their look xd.png