TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Having fun decorating my fort! Well, okay, it's still kind of bare bones at this point, but I see trees on other people's, so I know there are cool things coming. :3 At least I've got a secure defensive wall and a place to sleep. Hehe.

Trying to catch one of those elusive Hollies, but I'm having zero luck. ^^; A few times I thought I had been really quick, but still to no avail. I'll keep trying, though! I did pick up a few nice parented eggs from the other holiday breeds, though. And a CB stripe! biggrin.gif

I should probably start breeding, but I don't know if it's better to wait. I don't think I really intend to keep any of them...

When does the Christmas breeding end? I have a Christmas egg that is owed to me, and I can't get in touch with the person. :/ Hopefully they will show up soon.

Thank you TJ for this exciting new holiday dragon coming up and wow I love the idea of being able to produce more of the older holiday dragons. I can't wait.

When does the Christmas breeding end? I have a Christmas egg that is owed to me, and I can't get in touch with the person. :/ Hopefully they will show up soon.

They have through Christmas day. Here's hoping the person gets back to you. The waiting game for IOUs is horrible for holidays.

Just waiting for another egg to hatch so I can catch one more Xmas egg and go to bed. Hurry, my little eggy. I want to sleep!

*Loving the no limits*

Exactly what I'm up to at the moment xd.png

I have 3 cute little yule buck hatchlings now and a pretty holly that should hatch any time now. I also caught a few lowish time eggs which will be frozen once they hatch to help finish out my frozen collections of past holidays.

I have 3 cute little yule buck hatchlings now and a pretty holly that should hatch any time now. I also caught a few lowish time eggs which will be frozen once they hatch to help finish out my frozen collections of past holidays.

Nice. I still got like 20 hours to go. *keels over*

Time is moving relatively slow. . . .

I'm on level 25 and I guess that is the max.. and at 98 exp points, I also that is the max as it won't go higher?

my first batch of Christmas dragons are hatching, my fort is level 25 and done

that was fun

now I've just got to get lucky and catch a holly

so I've got at least one of each past Christmas dragons

I'm on level 25 and I guess that is the max.. and at 98 exp points, I also that is the max as it won't go higher?

That's right; 98 is the maximum exp points. smile.gif

level 25 is max. and i think 98 is max to, but that bothers me that it stops just 2 away from 100. <.<

I can't edit my fort at the moment. Everything seems to be overlapping wrong and when I try to fix it it gets worse.

I can't edit my fort at the moment. Everything seems to be overlapping wrong and when I try to fix it it gets worse.

Happened for me as well this morning, I was somehow able to fix it by resetting every single piece of my fort.

Loved the SNOW WARS! I'm at LVL 25 and built myself a cute little fort now. smile.gif

My dragons are starting to hatch. So - time for the Christmas dragons. biggrin.gif

I'm having much more fun with my snow fort than is probably advised.

(Rather, attacking others' snow forts...)

Edited by Leonis

Man, if I had one of those really big cool forts, I'd be afraid to tell anyone, cause then they'd be mean and try to destroy it, which would cost more snow to repair.

Not me. Not gonna tell anyone, if I do get around to making one.

And don't say "it's all part of the fun" cause that's fun for YOU, not fun for the owner.

Edited by AmethystDream

I collected every breed of previous christmas releases, only Holy...

And Snow Wars...I have no idea how to play that, but my brother had fun with it.He was like: "I will catch you everything, just let me play!!!I know how to play things like this." xd.png And he reached 8 level with some pauses

Oh, and he catched me everything, so I let him play :3 Fair offer

Edited by Anavi_Ivy