TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Ohhhhh! I can build more Holiday lineages! Thank you!

Also the Snow Wars seem fun. But how do I collect the snow?

Ohhhhh! I can build more Holiday lineages! Thank you!

Also the Snow Wars seem fun. But how do I collect the snow?

It builds up on your scroll naturally every hour and as you level up you get more units of snow per hour

It says players who reach the "maximum level" will be entered in the raffle... anyone have any idea what this level is yet?

Maximum level is confirmed to be 25. ^^

It builds up on your scroll naturally every hour and as you level up you get more units of snow per hour

Oh thanks for the info!

Also.. how can I attack someone. The attack screen does not let me chose an attack type (not even the first option).

Bravo on your catch! And thank you. I keep seeing all these "I give up" posts and seriously, it's less than 24 hours since breeding started. Yes, bunches of Hollies were being bred first thing, but plenty of people save their dragons to space out breedings! There will be all kinds of Christmas dragons dropping from now until breeding ends. cool.gif Count on it.

Is it negative attitude? Yes sure it is.

Is it still early? Yes again

Will I get some from AP, even with our really slow mobile? Yes again

I have already gotten two holiday eggs. However, the realization is, this event is just like Halloween now, which means I will have to fight for HOURS every single day just to get some. If I am lucky I might manage to get at least one of most past dragons. This was not what I was anticipating, as with prior 2 dragon limit. I probably could have spent one or maybe two days and gotten egg locked. As opposed to now which will take me all week long and 10X time spent to hopefully get egg locked.

So does this generate negative feeling realizing instead of possibly getting two of most dragons to now possibly only getting half of that amount if lucky? Darn right it does and people have a right to express those feelings. It is the same thing reading the opposite where tons are extremely happy with new no limit. They have right to express their happiness. Even if I dont like reading it tongue.gif

Maximum level is confirmed to be 25. ^^

I'm over halfway there, then! :D Good to have confirmation; i was worried that it'd be higher.

HOW IN THE FUDGY WORLD HAVE PEOPLE MADE IT TO LVL 25 YET

At least I know I'll be able to get an entry.

My goodness, I'm completely stumped on how some people manage to catch a bunch of Hollies. 9~6 I've been so certain I would get the ones I clicked on, but I guess my connection is just slower than the competition.

Perseverance, though! *huffs with determination*

Oh thanks for the info!

Also.. how can I attack someone. The attack screen does not let me chose an attack type (not even the first option).

You either don't have snow or don't have a working fort..

Whoohoo, lvl 23. Will hopefully reach 25 tomorrow, then I can spend all my snow building a masterpiece o3o

Anyone notice there are two snowball throwing topics? lol

Thanks to the few who've leveled up my snowfort! I'm on level 5 now. ;D

What's up with the badges. A friend and I have silver badges at 25, someone else said they got a gold badge at 25. Are we missing something? O.o

Mmm... I still love collecting all these dragons.. I wonder what the new ones will look like?

Oh thanks for the info!

Have a look at this linkie as it helped me a lot smile.gif Some things are still being confirmed

Snowball Knowledge

Wow I'm barely even seeing any hollies now, let alone able to catch them. >.<

There's a holly going around in the AP, pretty lineage, yet it keeps getting dumped there. Seen it 7 times and counting.

Hollies tend to be bred most often on the twenty fifth and the first day of breeding.

I'm going to gain so much snow tonight when I sleep xd.png

8 in just four hours of inactivity.

I'm going to gain so much snow tonight when I sleep xd.png

8 in just four hours of inactivity.

Note that according to what is explained in the rules of the game, you will be gaining snow as usual for the first three hours, then only half of the usual rate for the next hours, until you become active again.

Great...I just discovered this was going on. Considering what I've built, I only have one piece of snow to use as a weapon. I guess I'm waiting until tomorrow to try and gain experience...

There's a holly going around in the AP, pretty lineage, yet it keeps getting dumped there. Seen it 7 times and counting.

Out of curiosity how do you know it is the same one?

Just bred one of my Holly dragons, so congrats to the new owners, hope you enjoy my little gift smile.gif.

Um....I thought the AP would be full with Christmas eggs - but there are not many Christmas eggs. Is that normal? (<= first DC christmas for me)

And feel free to attack my fort wink.gif