TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Anyone know how long we will be able to breed the holiday dragons?

Probably until the end of the new egg drop - 12/28.

EDIT: OOPS, don't listen to me. lol

Edited by MysticTiger

Definitely glad the limits were lifted! biggrin.gif Now I can have some pretty adults AND some cutie hatchlings! <3

Totally digging the Snow Wars. I don't seem to get hit often, so I spend most of my snow on attacking others |D ehehehe

Have at me with a snowball as a practise run, there are plenty of others for me to launch at xd.png

Thanks but I have no snow to throw yet! I used up all my snow on my fort! lol

Definitely glad the limits were lifted! biggrin.gif Now I can have some pretty adults AND some cutie hatchlings! <3

Totally digging the Snow Wars. I don't seem to get hit often, so I spend most of my snow on attacking others |D ehehehe

Oh reallllly ninja.gif Charlie Tango we may have a new target wink.gif

ughhh now people are breeding the prize dragons and i am egglocked sad.gif

Seriously? *looks at her own locked scroll*

Can't grab a dumb holly! argh!!!! Lol

Holly dragons? They exist? In the AP? I never saw one in there before.

Thank you, TJ, so much for releasing the limits on old breeds! I can finally continue my yulebuck evengen checker!

Yeah, I've been seeing a few in there.

Oh they're there. Sometimes I see up to 4 at a time. Now grabbing one? That's a different story. laugh.gif

Oh they're there. Sometimes I see up to 4 at a time. Now grabbing one? That's a different story. laugh.gif

Sounds like me right there @~@;

Wish I had a better internet...

Also, anybody notice the auto-refreshing pages? Used to have to manually refresh when you backspace.

Wish I had a better internet...

Also, anybody notice the auto-refreshing pages? Used to have to manually refresh when you backspace.

Still have to manually do it for me...

One more hour until I'm unlocked and can go on the hunt again! ninja.gif

Man, I am so happy about the limits being lifted. It used to be kind of boring when breeding time came around because I had everything. I don't think I even bred all my Holidays last year. Now I can actually have some fun with breeding and hunting. biggrin.gif

can i somehow remove what i had build to get back snow to build something stronger?

Double click the item you want to remove. You'll get refunded half the snow cost.

It says players who reach the "maximum level" will be entered in the raffle... anyone have any idea what this level is yet?

One more hour until I'm unlocked and can go on the hunt again! ninja.gif

Man, I am so happy about the limits being lifted. It used to be kind of boring when breeding time came around because I had everything. I don't think I even bred all my Holidays last year. Now I can actually have some fun with breeding and hunting. biggrin.gif

What a bad thing is, people are going to catch mainly Holly dragons, last year there were about 100 people because of the restriction, now there's about three and a half times more.

It says players who reach the "maximum level" will be entered in the raffle... anyone have any idea what this level is yet?

It seems peeps are levelling out around level 25