Count

The Count Project

I want to participate!

Forum Name: amillionelephants

Scroll Link: amillionelephants

Clan: Capulet

Preferred Method of Contact: PM please

Thanks!

Welcome to the project, amillionelephants! biggrin.gifDayaine recently bit a bunch of Capulets; I suspect if you PM her, she might still have some for you.

I have an update!

Update: naming

Dragons: Marquis Onkmetorke, Marchioness Dionirelgr

I want to participate!

Forum Name: amillionelephants

Scroll Link: amillionelephants

Preferred Method of Contact: PM please

Thanks!

Welcome to our side. PM Dayaine is a good idea, she has a baby army. Otherwise I have one hatchling available, she's about to grow up and is been named, but you can always change it's name. Sadly I'm scroll-locked and can't bite new eggs.

---

Another thing I've been thinking for some time is that, maybe someday I could have an egg from Marquis Capulet's line? It looks like it could use some help.

Edited by ishlia

Forum Name: Ender

Scroll Link: Ender_D

I think this is cool and I'd like to join if possible. I will have either clan but Marquis Capulet's line was looking a little shoddy.

I have sent links to both amillionelephants and Ender containing 2 Capulets each.

Also, my now grown up hatchies bit 5 more eggs. Four of them pit and stayed pure, and the last one was a little overzealous and killed the first egg on my scroll out of a string of 26.

I have sent links to both amillionelephants and Ender containing 2 Capulets each.

Also, my now grown up hatchies bit 5 more eggs. Four of them pit and stayed pure, and the last one was a little overzealous and killed the first egg on my scroll out of a string of 26.

33 named Capulets. tongue.gif

Lol, I now also have 33 named Capulets, and 3 more who will be named soon. tongue.gif

Yes, it is yours number I mean. biggrin.gif I'm a little bit more then that... But I think you will surpass me very soon (which is scary, I fear they might eat us some day).

Edited by ishlia

May I ask who took which egg(s)? For as the family rapidly grows, editing the lineage has become a little bit confusing...

Edit: Nevermind, I've found the eggs.

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

Update: (ssVFE) has matured and has been named Countess Silvahlii

Dragon: Countess Silvahlii

More updates. laugh.gif

I have an update!

Update: Countess Silvahlii bit an egg and it died.

Dragon: (1PEIj)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Nirfahsos bit an egg and it was repulsed.

Dragon: Egg

My Vamps are doing a pretty terrible job at continuing the Montague cause. ._.

Oh, one thing I keep forgetting: pinkgothic, is it okay if I use those little Vampire dragon sprites in my signature?

Edited by VampiricOmen

Well I had some Capulet bites, that got tossed because my dragons are throwing a fit about my haitus.

Marquis Sanguis bit an egg with the code (caps messed) IhvOS and his bite son, Marquis de Loyal bit rzK6F (caps messed)

And yet another repulse (getting mad at my dragons here) TpsxG

and yet another mad.gif qzXpr

and one death to lock me dry.gif 5Z41R

all codes are caps messed

Edited by brairtrainer

Oh, one thing I keep forgetting: pinkgothic, is it okay if I use those little Vampire dragon sprites in my signature?

The sprites are cc-by-nc-sa - if you attribute them to me, you don't have to ask me. smile.gif Though I do appreciate you asking, don't get me wrong! While it's technically out of my hands as per the license I gave them: Go ahead. smile.gif

Thought I'd ask first as cc-by-nc-sa is new to me, reading it left me a bit confused. Thank you pinkgothic. :3

Welcome Silverswift's newly named Montagues!

That's some bad luck there, brairtrainer, maybe the eggs were thinbloods? ninja.gif

Thanks for telling me about that game ishlia, it's difficult and frustrating incredibly fun. xd.png

And yet another repulse (getting mad at my dragons here) TpsxG

Well...

I have an update!

Update: Capulet egg captured, the young shall be raised as a Montague

Dragon: tPSXg

Looks like capturing rival eggs is becoming a thing here.

Well...

I have an update!

Update: Capulet egg captured, the young shall be raised as a Montague

Dragon: tPSXg

Looks like capturing rival eggs is becoming a thing here.

I'm so jealous of all of you cross-clan catchers - and I have no right to be, because I don't really AP hunt at all. xd.png Aaah. So awesome!

I tend to pick up Vampire eggs from the AP to check if they're from the project. I mainly hope to save lost Montague eggs that way. If the egg is not from the project I just abandon it again so that other people can get Vampires.

I don't know whether I should let the new baby bite eggs once he/she grows up since it was originally a Capulet. Not sure if the Montagues would agree to let it bite, even if it gets raised as a Montague itself.

Also, what exactly would it count as? Impure? Lost? Do we need a new term? (Halfblood for example)

I tend to pick up Vampire eggs from the AP to check if they're from the project. I mainly hope to save lost Montague eggs that way. If the egg is not from the project I just abandon it again so that other people can get Vampires.

I don't know whether I should let the new baby bite eggs once he/she grows up since it was originally a Capulet. Not sure if the Montagues would agree to let it bite, even if it gets raised as a Montague itself.

Also, what exactly would it count as? Impure? Lost? Do we need a new term? (Halfblood for example)

Good question. I would have assumed it's still called pure, since to me it's a description that it's an adult (or soon-to-be adult) on a project member's scroll, but it does have some unfortunate connotations.

To throw ideas of my own into the ring: How's adopted? Or assimilated? Or converted? Or traitor? xd.png

I do really, really like halfblood, but that suggests the character is still half their original clan to me. Impure also sounds really cool, since it's almost the same as pure, and I think conveys the idea, though I'm very mildly concerned it might carry a connotation of 'adopted from outside of the project' with it. Since it's likely to be internal jargon only, though, that shouldn't be an actual problem.

*is on board with anything, but figures Count should probably decide... not that Count is around... again ;_;*