Count

The Count Project

I have updates!

Update1: Marchioness Jhavoskarr bit an egg, but it was repulsed.

Update2: Marquis Diinfeim bit an egg, but unfortunately killed it.

Update3: Marchioness Lokmiin bit an egg, it survived and stayed pure!

Dragons: lost, dead, pure

Does anyone need or want another Capulet egg or eggs? I haven't bitten my guys in a while, and I have a ton of them. PM me if you would like one.

I have a ton of them too... It seems the Capulets' number expand faster then their "breeders". And, I finally prepared some lineages for them to bite (not many, and some haven't finished yet), perhaps we can bite and exchange?

Edited by ishlia

Ok, well I went on a short biting spree. I bit 7 eggs, and 7 eggs were turned. Unfortunately, 3 were repulsed, but the other 4 are hanging out on my scroll. Feel free to PM me if you want one. Otherwise, I'll add them to my long list of Capulets!

Edit: I bit 3 more and they all stayed with me, so that's 10 new Capulets in a row! Wow... Anyhow, 3 are going to turn up in the cave in a few days, and the rest are on my scroll.

Edited by Dayaine

Ok, well I went on a short biting spree. I bit 7 eggs, and 7 eggs were turned. Unfortunately, 3 were repulsed, but the other 4 are hanging out on my scroll. Feel free to PM me if you want one. Otherwise, I'll add them to my long list of Capulets!

Edit: I bit 3 more and they all stayed with me, so that's 10 new Capulets in a row! Wow... Anyhow, 3 are going to turn up in the cave in a few days, and the rest are on my scroll.

That... is a LOAD of new vampies. O.o

Soooooo... I bit some more vampies today....

And none of them died! One was repulsed, and sadly someone else snagged it before I could grab it back. But the other, ummm, 6 are still on my scroll. I'm going to keep 2 of the first set and 2 from this last set, but if anyone else needs some, they're up for grabs.

Edited by Dayaine

It wasn't just anyone else who grabbed the egg, it was a Montague! Muahahaha! ninja.gif

Thank you very much for the repulsed egg Dayaine, it has a lovely lineage. happy.gif

I have an update!

Update: (ssVFE) was captured by the Montagues and will be raised as a Montague

Dragon: (ssVFE)

Count Tovitaan will have his hands full watching two ex-Capulets. laugh.gif

It wasn't just anyone else who grabbed the egg, it was a Montague! Muahahaha! ninja.gif

Thank you very much for the repulsed egg Dayaine, it has a lovely lineage. happy.gif

I have an update!

xd.png NICE one Vampiric Omen.

Soooooo... I bit some more vampies today....

And none of them died! One was repulsed, and sadly someone else snagged it before I could grab it back. But the other, ummm, 6 are still on my scroll. I'm going to keep 2 of the first set and 2 from this last set, but if anyone else needs some, they're up for grabs.

They are magnificent!

Also, I took one of Dayaine's gorgeous hatchlings!

I have an update!

Please forgive me I dropped my jaw. blink.gif

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

xd.png That's hilarious. Well, I'm glad it's in the lineage somewhere anyhow.

I have an update!

Ahahaha. You seem to be quite lucky with Capulet catches. laugh.gif

Also, wow, that lineage is gorgeous.

Ahahaha. You seem to be quite lucky with Capulet catches. laugh.gif

Also, wow, that lineage is gorgeous.

Very true... though I do think that Count Tovitaan will have to keep his eyes on those two. xd.png

So I bit some more. 2 or 3 I think. I'm not really sure anymore to be honest... 1 stayed on my scroll, but one was repulsed. I sent a message to the user who retrieved the one that was repulsed and invited them to join us if they would like.

I have 4 more eggs that will hatch in an hour, and I will bite more then.

If no one takes any of these eggs from, I will have doubled the size of my Capulet army in a day. Mwuhahahaha!

Edit: Just bit my final 2 guys until these little ones grow up! And they stayed with me. I now have 15 bebe Capulets on my scroll.

So that's 21 adult Capulets and 15 bebes.

Edited by Dayaine

Silverswift:

We need to defeat these Capulets somehow! They keep expanding their numbers. ninja.gif

I need to write a description for Tovitaan still, and work on Nirfahsos', I think if anything Tovitaan is going to be intrigued as to how these two turn out. But he will also need to sleep with one eye open, just until I can figure out personalities. The new one will hopefully be a female if she holds influence, and will be raised up the Montague way from hatching.

ishlia:

I wasn't expecting the Vampire to be a Capulet egg when I nabbed it from the AP. It was a pleasant surprise. Mwahahaha happy.gif

Dayaine:

Really, thank you! I influenced her female, the lineage is too pretty. I just noticed, you also own the one who bit Count Nirfahsos. The Capulet Vampires need to take better care of their childes. tongue.gif

Congratulations on all the successful turns, that's a shocking almost doubled growth rate for you there, all in a short time frame. thumbs_up.png

pinkgothic:

I can't help it, every Vampire I see in the AP has to be picked up! Having a Bitten by: Capulet tag on it was something of an evil laugh moment, haha. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

Silverswift:

We need to defeat these Capulets somehow! They keep expanding their numbers. ninja.gif

I need to write a description for Tovitaan still, and work on Nirfahsos', I think if anything Tovitaan is going to be intrigued as to how these two turn out. But he will also need to sleep with one eye open, just until I can figure out personalities. The new one will hopefully be a female if she holds influence, and will be raised up the Montague way from hatching.

ishlia:

I wasn't expecting the Vampire to be a Capulet egg when I nabbed it from the AP. It was a pleasant surprise. Mwahahaha happy.gif

Dayaine:

Really, thank you! I influenced her female, the lineage is too pretty. I just noticed, you also own the one who bit Count Nirfahsos. The Capulet Vampires need to take better care of their childes. tongue.gif

Congratulations on all the successful turns, that's a shocking almost doubled growth rate for you there, all in a short time frame. thumbs_up.png

pinkgothic:

I can't help it, every Vampire I see in the AP has to be picked up! Having a Bitten by: Capulet tag on it was something of an evil laugh moment, haha. xd.png

I know what you mean. I tend to want to pick them up if I see vampies on the AP< too. ( IF you couldn't tell from the rather sizable ... what is the name from a group of vampies again... of them on my scroll. xd.png

I have often thought it would be funny to pick up an egg and find that it was a repulsed Capulet. xd.png

NEVER had it happen to me, though.

My two Montagues do a good job of keeping the 'lesser' vamps in line, though.

I sort of wanted to adopt that lovely myself.

If you want it, then maybe...

I'm thinking of getting a few more Montagues.

Oh gosh, no. Go ahead. I've got plenty Montagues and will be biting more soon. smile.gif

Oh gosh, no. Go ahead. I've got plenty Montagues and will be biting more soon. smile.gif

My two say that they would like some lower ranking Montagues to order about. xd.png

Ok, 5 of my hatchies now have names!

Capulets, welcome Marquis Lysander, Marquis Alazar, Marchioness Akantha, Marquis Ettore, & Marquis Orfeo!

They will each be biting their first eggies upon adulthood.

I'm thinking of getting a few more Montagues.

Anyone have Montagues available for biting?

Silverswift gave me an egg to bite in PM. Sadly, no cigar with that one:

I have an update!

Update: Countess Raccolta bit and egg and it was lost

Dragon: (hTLJs)

sad.gif

On the other hand, at least it wasn't a kill that took an egg slot away from me. I'll see what I can find in the AP (I think all of my worthwhile lineages have a Montague version of them by now xd.png).

Edit: Whoohoo. Success!

I have an update!

Update: Countess Azel turned a Montague user posted image

Dragon: (wecpq)

All-lowercase code, too. (Looking at my notes, Azel seems to like those as much as I do, her last successful bite was also all-lowercase.)

Edited by pinkgothic

Silverswift gave me an egg to bite in PM. Sadly, no cigar with that one:

I have an update!

Update: Countess Raccolta bit and egg and it was lost

Dragon: (hTLJs)

sad.gif

On the other hand, at least it wasn't a kill that took an egg slot away from me. I'll see what I can find in the AP (I think all of my worthwhile lineages have a Montague version of them by now xd.png).

Edit: Whoohoo. Success!

I have an update!

Update: Countess Azel turned a Montague user posted image

Dragon: (wecpq)

All-lowercase code, too.

I'll adopt the Montague!